Indiaplaza Customer Care

Bangalore
Bangalore District
Karnataka

Alert
Oops! We're trying to establish a communication with the Indiaplaza, but apparently they're not interested in resolving complaints

Indiaplaza related photos (15)

Complaints with pictures are more trusted and informative    View all

Indiaplaza Complaints & Reviews

Gifts To India Plaza — fraud company

dumps brains on May 19, 2019
I placed an order on 13th may for gift delivery to salem, tamil nadu. It was meant to be same day delivery but its been more...
Complaint comments  Read comments Complaint category Other

Indiaplaza — charged but not delivered

kpranaskin on Oct 3, 2018
I booked a order to banglore order no. Gtip8567 on 1st oct.2018
It was to be delivered on 2nd oct.
Till 3rd....
Complaint comments  Read comments Complaint category Business & Finances

Indiaplaza — non delivery of ordered items

[email protected] on Sep 30, 2018
I have ordered a trendy and fashionable ladies watch from titan fastrack with a very smart shaped dial. The product name is...
Complaint comments  Read comments Complaint category Jewelry & Watches

Karunkumar9817
I've placed an order on the website on 22Nd April 2018.which was scheduled to be delivered on 24th April 2018. but has not yet been delivered. No one is even picking up the call and even not reverting back to the emails. The order since the day of order is showing 'processed state' and never shipped it.
Company Name:gifttoindiaplaza.com
Company mail : [protected]@gifttoindiaplaza.com
Company Customer care: [protected] & [protected]

not delivering my order

[Apr 25, 2018] Indiaplaza customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Devanshi Thard
    I've placed an order on the website on 20th january which was scheduled to be delivered on 28th january but has not yet been delivered. No one is even picking up the call and even not reverting back to the emails. The order since the day of order is showing 'processed state' and never shipped it. The address of this giftstoplaza is 272, panch m. Road. (Thakurpukur).

[Jan 28, 2018] Indiaplaza customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

tarun.chugh
      I have given the online order for a product to be delivered which is not delivered even after 3 weeks. I wrote them mails and called them up but no body really bothers to reply or attend. I have got the receipt of my payment but not the product. my order no. is GTIP-5660 order date 1st august, 2015 for the amount 1395/- I would like every reader to be careful of such online fraud and keep away using their site for online products. This is a complete fraud setup and they don't deliver the products but they will charge you. This seems to be a nexus who is promising to deliver products and collect money but don't actually deliver. They are playing with others emotions and sentiments just for the sake of money. they are demolishing countries image. I would request everybody to boycot them and spread the words to make everybody aware. Regards

[Aug 25, 2015] Indiaplaza customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

deepakbhatty
        My sister ordered a shoppers stop gift voucher of Rs 7299/- on 14/04/14 from melbourne through www.giftstoindiaplaza.com for her mother living at Indore but till date the voucher has not been received by her mother.My sister made a call to their helpline nos.[protected] & [protected] but no reply from their end and their head office is at Kolkatta. Therefore I request you to either arrange to deliver the gift voucher to her mother at indore or to reimburse the amount to my sister's account. My sister email id is [protected]@gmail.com. Regards D.S.Bhatty
        Complaint has not been resolved till date. Pl arrange to stop such fraudulent sites immediately on search engines and provide the justice soon.

ad.saurav
          Order No. : I[protected] Order Date: 01-Jan-2014 Status : Payment Received Payment Gateway: HDFC Bank Gateway Items: 1. The Rozabal Line Binding:Paperback ~ Publisher: Westland1Rs. 250Rs. 100Rs. 0AuthorizedRs. 100 2. The Krishna Key Binding:Paperback ~ Publisher: Westland1Rs. 250Rs. 100Rs. 0AuthorizedRs. 100 Still not shipped as of 28-Jan-2014. Also create ticket to customer care which is still open. Details are: CNT[protected] 08-Jan-2014 4:19 PM Open. Customer care no is not working. Can you please took step to resolve my case?
          I have ordered one item in online site Gift to India Plaza on 10th Oct for my friend but still ptoduct has not been delivered, It is fraud company, their costomer care number not attending.

apereira
            I ordered 132USD worth of gifts to send my friend in India from this website. The gifts were never delivered and whenever i tried to call them they would give excuses like the item is out of stock and eventually they stopped answering my calls. These guys are cheating innocent NRI's please be alert.
            Please be careful. They are fraud. They will promise everything you want and once you pay them, you will be banned and your calls will not be answered

Please come forward all you have burnt fingers with them. They should be learnt lessons.

Jayesh Thakkar
            [protected]@gmail.com

cruiser_vish

On 15 July, 2013 I have place a gift order worth Rs 575 on giftstoindiaplaza.com.
              Before purchasing, i ve given a call to [protected] (cust care no. given in website) to check about the delivery. Someone attended and promised to deliver the item by the time I requested,
              I went ahead with placing the order. Sender and recipient details that I ve furnished in the order page vanished after it has re-directed to CCAvenue payment page. I've again filled up the details there. Payment got processed. Cash deducted from account. Now, comes the order details. Sender address: blank, recipient address: blank.
              After trying so many times to both the phone numbers given in the website, I dropped an SMS asking to return the call. As expected, I didnt got any call. I kept trying from the same number I used to call. He will not attend. Later, I tried calling this from another phone and he picked up. When asked about why he is not responding to calls or messages, all he had was some lazy blah blah statements.
              Then I asked about his details. As said by him, his name is Pritam and he is from Pune.
              On checking further, I understood that both the phone numbers are located in Kolkatta!! You can see it for yourself trying to trace phone number by location in Google. Now, I believe I can stop explaining right here! Things should be evident now. Some one please advise if there is any option to get my money back and to whoever is responsible I request to take necessary action against the owner of the website.
              Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Home & Garden

dheerajshukla
                Dear Sir ,

On 13 june 2013, I ordered online a nook (ADMINISTRATIVE THINKERS) from Indiaplaza.Com and made the payment through netbanking.The order number is I[protected]
                In their website it was stated that the ordered is processed , .Since then 14 days have passed but till now they did not deliver the product.
                I have sent several email to the customer care dept.but as of yet I did not get any satisfactory response.

They are just duping and looting the people.I like to appeal to the shoppers to avoid and stay away from the biggest cheater and fraud online store .. Indiaplaza

Dheeraj Shukla

MATERIAL NOT RECEIVED

Indiaplaza — delivery not yet received

This is regarding the order #[protected] placed through india plaza.in, Believe me this is a fake site theres no response till now for one month i got a mail that your item is delayed after wards they have stopped responding to me. Its 2 months now and i lost the hope of delivery.

please look into the mail
                We regret to inform you there is a delay in shipping out the item Maxell
                Lightweight Stereo Headphone that you placed under order #[protected]. The
                same will be shipped by 10th Sep.

Our sincere apologies for the delay and inconvenience caused.
                Please feel free to revert for further clarifications.

Anil
                Yes I agree with the above, I had given an order from Canada on 23 June 2009 for some items on my home address in Kerala. Until today 15th July they haven't deliver my order nor refund my money. When I check my order status at Monoramaemart.com it shows my order is cancelled. They always replying with sorry, sorry etc.
                Yes, they are completely incompetent. i Just lodged an FIR against them.
                I have faced this exact issue. Its very unfortunate that the site is actually cheating customers of late. My order was raised on 31-Jul-2013 and till date no delivery or refund of money has taken place. In April-13 I had received delivery against order. But the recent experience is very bad indeed. Never expected this fraudulent activity from this site (Indiaplaza).
                Abhranil Dutt

Rajendran Kandasamy Kandasamy
                  Dear sir
                  I have booked my thro online to indiaplaza and order no. Is [protected]. For Rs. 1575I have not received the consignment because the courier people has returned it even without making a phonecall to me on the same same day of receipt of the goods by them. I told indiaplaza to a reputed courier service and resend the goods. i have received a mail that the goods were despatched again. But i have not received the goods. I told them to return my money back. But they have not return the money too. For the past thrree months i tried to contact them thro their custercare no.[protected] ,as well as[protected].all gone waste. i lost another 650 rupees to call them by std. A recorded woice ask me wait but no reply. No response to emails too. Kindly resolve this issue.
                  My phone no. [protected]

Gift Indiaplaza — fraud

hellosk15
                    I had ordered midnight delivery gift for my husband's birthday and paid 1000 bucks in advance to this site. After placing...
                    Complaint comments  Read comments Complaint category Online Shopping

sumit081088
                    I have booked a external hard disk vide order number I[protected] dated 20/01/2013 and ticket PH[protected] dated 02/03/2013 of Sony HD-E1/SC2 2.5 inch 1 TB External Hard Disk on 20 Jan 2013 on Indiaplaza.com, after 2 months when i did'not received the shipment , i canceled the same.
                    After many complaints and communication made by me on telephone i did not get neither my refund nor satisfactory response. on 20 March 2013 i got the mail that they are refunding my money in 5 days and still i did not get my money back and in these days when i call them they hang me on hold for hours and do not respond, they are making me harass. So i am requesting you to please look into the matter and resolve the same. I shall be highly oblige.

INDIA PLAZA — Refund

I ordered a flower hamper on March 26th, 2011 (order # 23838) for next delivery to my family for their event. The order HAS NEVER BEEN DELIVERED. I cancelled my order via online. I'm waiting for the cancellation & plus my refund. I tried calling the phone number listed. The phone does not work and it not valid. I will never use INDIA PLAZA AGAIN. I hate it.

I have submitted a complaint with BBB here since I have not received any refund for my undelievered product.
                    Dear Sir/Madam:
                    Name : DELHI KUMAR.A
                    Account number : [protected]
                    Branch Name : INDIANOVERSEASBANK, GANDHI NAGAR, VELLORE.
                    I was purchased pevdrive on ur shopping website but, I was problem on net banking but the amount was send to ur account but the order was cancelled please refund the money to my account this is my bank account details.Also I pasted the internet banking payment details.

Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Computers & Accessories

Gifts To India Plaza — Order not delivered.

m.sumit
                      Dear all,

Request you file a compliant in the consumer forum for the same (http://core.nic.in/). This may...
                      Complaint comments  Read comments [2]

drktbc
                      I have ordered fabiano cordless kettle on 31st July 2012 by Internet payment. order no[protected].on tracking the order after 2 weeks it was seen that product delivered but i didn't received. I have registered complaint on their site ticket no CNT [protected] in august and december 2012. till date no action and no refund.whenever contacted customer care the reply is that amount will be refunded within 48 hrs.i have spent more the price of the product for telephone calls. till now no refund.indiaplaza is claimed to be largest online shopping site but in my experience it is the biggest fraud company .so don;t go for that

DR.K.T BALACHANDRAN,TALIPARAMBA,KANNUR DT, KERALA email [protected]@gmail.com

Ajay Thakkar
                        I placed an order for Apple iPod Shuffle 2GB 3rd Generation Voice Over Blue maker to Indiaplaza on DEC 05- 2012. So far I have not received the product and called the customer service more than 10 time and idiotic response.
                        Order ID: I[protected]
                        ticket number - PH[protected]
                        after that they have cancelled my order and gave balance ..but to utilize that balance i placed another order but again they have cancelled my order .

CONSTANT CANCELLATION OF ORDER
                        Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Jewelry & Watches

shardul thakore
                          the Item Euroline Hair Instyler S-32 vide Order I[protected] has been placed on 1st February 2013 and the same order has been paid through online transaction. Till this time neither response nor the delivered after 30 days...While the request was given for the cancellation, the reply is received that the order is being processed.

Now, looking to the non reliability and non responsiveness, i wanted to cancel the order immediately and get my paid money back.

After this incidence, NO ONE will trust the so called REPUTED E COMMERCE site FOR THEIR IRRESPONSIBLE attitude..

Kindly assist for the same...
                          Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Cosmetics

cvsmani54

This is with reference with Order #: I[protected] placed with Indiaplaza through the website Indiaplaza.com on Feb 2nd 2013. The item ordered is Samsung Metro Duos C3322. The item is expected to be shipped in 2-3 business days i.e. latest by Feb 6th 2013. I had called up the customer care on[protected] on Feb 7th 2013 and the response I got on this day was, ‘The item will be shipped max. by Monday, February 11, 2013’. In the meanwhile I had raised Online Query Ticket #: CNT[protected] on Feb 6th 2013 and again queried on Feb 12th 2013. Unfortunately, there was no response to this ticket and it is ‘Open’ till now. I tried reaching customer care on Feb 13th 2013 and the response I got is, ‘We are not operational due to maintenance, Sorry for the inconvenience caused’. This has been the case henceforth till today. I have never seen/ heard of a Customer care going down for maintenance for one week time.

I have received a mail on 17th February from customer care team that due to stock issues, order is cancelled and Refund will be processed in one business day. There has been no further response from anyone at Indiaplaza and the Customer Helpline number still says, 'We are not operational due to maintenance, Sorry for the inconvenience caused’.

Kindly refund the full amount of Rs 3150 within Friday, failing which I would go ahead with Legal proceedings against your company.

Subramanian C V

Order Cancelled Refund Not done
                            My order no. with India plaza is I[protected]
                            I placed the prepaid order and later when I realised that this co. is no good so cancelled the order . I was promised refund in 1 day. After a week I called and disconnected after being on hold for 25 minutes. Same thing happened next day. My emails have gone unanswered. They are cheap frauds.
                            Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Mobile Handsets

victor jevan raj
                              I purchased a book on 18-Feb-2013 and it was supposed to be delivered on 21-Feb-2013.
                              But still I didnt received my order.If I send a mail its bouncing and also nobody is receiving the call.

Please find the below order details .
                              Order No. Order Date Status Payment Option Amount
                              I[protected] 18-Feb-2013 Being Processed Credit Card(Visa/Master/Diners/Citi e-Card) 2359.00

Thanks ,
                              Victor.

Indiaplaza — Did'nt get the device replacement

I purchased the mobile Motorola ROKR E6 With 1 Year Manufacturer Warranty + Samsung Wep200 bluetooth online through indiaplaza.in and it costed me Rs 11, 500. They shiped it to me through TNT courier via consignment number[protected], but instead of sending me the above product, they sent me motorola ROKR E6 with Mars bluetooth which was not comitted from the company and which was faulty. Then I asked for replacement for the bluetooth. They took the bluetooth from me on 22nd of may, 2008 from ELBEE EXPRESS with the docket number[protected] and its three weeks I did'nt get it back, however their commitment was that it will be sent to me in 4 to 5 working days. I called them 20 times in this three weeks duration. Please help me.
                              Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Education

Not Delivering Item
                                Gifts To India Plaza
                                Order not delivered.
                                Http: / / www.Indiaplaza.com
                                forgery during price display and actual price
                                Giftstoindiaplaza.com
                                Have not received my delivery