Indiaplaza

Bangalore District
Karnataka

Load

Indiaplaza Complaints & Reviews

I have ordered Chocolates and Wine from the Gift to India plaza but the order was never delivered. Order reference number...
I placed an order on 13th may for gift delivery to salem, tamil nadu. It was meant to be same day delivery but its been more...
I booked a order to banglore order no. Gtip8567 on 1st oct.2018
It was to be delivered on 2nd oct.
Till 3rd....
I have ordered a trendy and fashionable ladies watch from titan fastrack with a very smart shaped dial. The product name is...

I've placed an order on the website on 22Nd April 2018.which was scheduled to be delivered on 24th April 2018. but has not yet been delivered. No one is even picking up the call and even not reverting back to the emails. The order since the day of order is showing 'processed state' and never shipped it.
Company Name:gifttoindiaplaza.com
Company mail : [protected]@gifttoindiaplaza.com
Company Customer care: [protected] & [protected]
not delivering my order
Apr 25, 2018

Indiaplaza customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I've placed an order on the website on 20th january which was scheduled to be delivered on 28th january but has not yet been delivered. No one is even picking up the call and even not reverting back to the emails. The order since the day of order is showing 'processed state' and never shipped it. The address of this giftstoplaza is 272, panch m. Road. (Thakurpukur).
    Jan 28, 2018

Indiaplaza customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have given the online order for a product to be delivered which is not delivered even after 3 weeks. I wrote them mails and called them up but no body really bothers to reply or attend. I have got the receipt of my payment but not the product. my order no. is GTIP-5660 order date 1st august, 2015 for the amount 1395/- I would like every reader to be careful of such online fraud and keep away using their site for online products. This is a complete fraud setup and they don't deliver the products but they will charge you. This seems to be a nexus who is promising to deliver products and collect money but don't actually deliver. They are playing with others emotions and sentiments just for the sake of money. they are demolishing countries image. I would request everybody to boycot them and spread the words to make everybody aware. Regards
      Aug 25, 2015

Indiaplaza customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

My sister ordered a shoppers stop gift voucher of Rs 7299/- on 14/04/14 from melbourne through www.giftstoindiaplaza.com for her mother living at Indore but till date the voucher has not been received by her mother.My sister made a call to their helpline nos.[protected] & [protected] but no reply from their end and their head office is at Kolkatta. Therefore I request you to either arrange to deliver the gift voucher to her mother at indore or to reimburse the amount to my sister's account. My sister email id is [protected]@gmail.com. Regards D.S.Bhatty
        Complaint has not been resolved till date. Pl arrange to stop such fraudulent sites immediately on search engines and provide the justice soon.

my order no is gtip3742. i cancelled my order by jan 21st and not yet i get my money in my account. while asking details about...

Order No. : I[protected] Order Date: 01-Jan-2014 Status : Payment Received Payment Gateway: HDFC Bank Gateway Items: 1. The Rozabal Line Binding:Paperback ~ Publisher: Westland1Rs. 250Rs. 100Rs. 0AuthorizedRs. 100 2. The Krishna Key Binding:Paperback ~ Publisher: Westland1Rs. 250Rs. 100Rs. 0AuthorizedRs. 100 Still not shipped as of 28-Jan-2014. Also create ticket to customer care which is still open. Details are: CNT[protected] 08-Jan-2014 4:19 PM Open. Customer care no is not working. Can you please took step to resolve my case?
          I have ordered one item in online site Gift to India Plaza on 10th Oct for my friend but still ptoduct has not been delivered, It is fraud company, their costomer care number not attending.

My order id is I[protected]. The product is a set of Chetan Bhagat books. I made the payment through credit card on 1 Dec...
            I ordered Medical Vapourizer, health product by making on line payment to this frodulant organisation called INDIAPALZA on...

I ordered 132USD worth of gifts to send my friend in India from this website. The gifts were never delivered and whenever i tried to call them they would give excuses like the item is out of stock and eventually they stopped answering my calls. These guys are cheating innocent NRI's please be alert.
            Aug 13, 2020
            Please be careful. They are fraud. They will promise everything you want and once you pay them, you will be banned and your calls will not be answered

Please come forward all you have burnt fingers with them. They should be learnt lessons.

Jayesh Thakkar
            [protected]@gmail.com

I had placed a prepaid order (No. - I[protected]) on indiaplaza.com on 31-Jul-2013 for Rs.250.
              Till date, I have not...
              I ordered a book and made the payment on july 25. But the product is still not delivered. I raised the ticke regarding that...

On 15 July, 2013 I have place a gift order worth Rs 575 on giftstoindiaplaza.com.
              Before purchasing, i ve given a call to [protected] (cust care no. given in website) to check about the delivery. Someone attended and promised to deliver the item by the time I requested,
              I went ahead with placing the order. Sender and recipient details that I ve furnished in the order page vanished after it has re-directed to CCAvenue payment page. I've again filled up the details there. Payment got processed. Cash deducted from account. Now, comes the order details. Sender address: blank, recipient address: blank.
              After trying so many times to both the phone numbers given in the website, I dropped an SMS asking to return the call. As expected, I didnt got any call. I kept trying from the same number I used to call. He will not attend. Later, I tried calling this from another phone and he picked up. When asked about why he is not responding to calls or messages, all he had was some lazy blah blah statements.
              Then I asked about his details. As said by him, his name is Pritam and he is from Pune.
              On checking further, I understood that both the phone numbers are located in Kolkatta!! You can see it for yourself trying to trace phone number by location in Google. Now, I believe I can stop explaining right here! Things should be evident now. Some one please advise if there is any option to get my money back and to whoever is responsible I request to take necessary action against the owner of the website.

Dear Sir ,

On 13 june 2013, I ordered online a nook (ADMINISTRATIVE THINKERS) from Indiaplaza.Com and made the payment through netbanking.The order number is I[protected]
                In their website it was stated that the ordered is processed , .Since then 14 days have passed but till now they did not deliver the product.
                I have sent several email to the customer care dept.but as of yet I did not get any satisfactory response.

They are just duping and looting the people.I like to appeal to the shoppers to avoid and stay away from the biggest cheater and fraud online store .. Indiaplaza

Dheeraj Shukla
                MATERIAL NOT RECEIVED

Indiaplaza — delivery not yet received

This is regarding the order #[protected] placed through india plaza.in, Believe me this is a fake site theres no response till now for one month i got a mail that your item is delayed after wards they have stopped responding to me. Its 2 months now and i lost the hope of delivery.

please look into the mail
                We regret to inform you there is a delay in shipping out the item Maxell
                Lightweight Stereo Headphone that you placed under order #[protected]. The
                same will be shipped by 10th Sep.

Our sincere apologies for the delay and inconvenience caused.
                Please feel free to revert for further clarifications.

Anil
                Yes I agree with the above, I had given an order from Canada on 23 June 2009 for some items on my home address in Kerala. Until today 15th July they haven't deliver my order nor refund my money. When I check my order status at Monoramaemart.com it shows my order is cancelled. They always replying with sorry, sorry etc.
                Yes, they are completely incompetent. i Just lodged an FIR against them.
                I have faced this exact issue. Its very unfortunate that the site is actually cheating customers of late. My order was raised on 31-Jul-2013 and till date no delivery or refund of money has taken place. In April-13 I had received delivery against order. But the recent experience is very bad indeed. Never expected this fraudulent activity from this site (Indiaplaza).
                Abhranil Dutt

i had order a combo gift consisting of cake chocolates and a bouquet via this website for a delivery to karnataka .i had deposited...

Dear sir
                  I have booked my thro online to indiaplaza and order no. Is [protected]. For Rs. 1575I have not received the consignment because the courier people has returned it even without making a phonecall to me on the same same day of receipt of the goods by them. I told indiaplaza to a reputed courier service and resend the goods. i have received a mail that the goods were despatched again. But i have not received the goods. I told them to return my money back. But they have not return the money too. For the past thrree months i tried to contact them thro their custercare no.[protected] ,as well as[protected].all gone waste. i lost another 650 rupees to call them by std. A recorded woice ask me wait but no reply. No response to emails too. Kindly resolve this issue.
                  My phone no. [protected]

I had ordered midnight delivery gift for my husband's birthday and paid 1000 bucks in advance to this site. After placing...