Indiaplaza Customer Care

Bangalore
Bangalore District
Karnataka

Alert
Oops! We're trying to establish a communication with the Indiaplaza, but apparently they're not interested in resolving complaints

Indiaplaza related photos (15)

Complaints with pictures are more trusted and informative    View all

Indiaplaza Complaints & Reviews

Niket Shah

I am Niket, an also one of the victim of "www.indiaplaza.in" like thousands other.
I have ordered (order #[protected] "Logitech R20 Speakers 2.1" dated on 9/12/2009 from www.indiaplaza.in online shopping web site.

On order placement I received delivery date as 16/12/2009 but they missed order delivery so I raised a complaint (Tkt # CNT[protected]) to which they responded with a week of delay because of stock issue.

I waited till 23/12/2009 but still I didn't received ordered speakers, logged other complain (Tkt # CNT[protected]) on 25/12/2009 to which they responded on 28/12/2009 saying "apologize for the delay in shipping the order. We are checking the status of the shipment with our suppliers... keep you updated with the shipment details in 3 - 4 working days."

Still today as on 02/01/2010 it has a status as "Will be shipped by 23 Dec 2009" but still I am waiting for speakers and have logged one more complaint (Tkt # CNT[protected]) don't have any hope but just for sake of satisfaction.

I am very sure this has been story with many more (checkout review for indiaplaza.in on any site, www.mouthshut.com/www.epinions.com), I request to provide me some channel to reach out correct department of India and definitely would like to block this site and sue the owner of the site with appropriate penalty.

I DON"T KNOW WHY INDIAN GOV NOT TAKING ANY LEGAL ACTION WITH SUCH SHOPPING SITE. INDIAN CONSUMER HAS JUST STARTED USE ON ONLINE SHOPPING, BUT SUCH SITES ARE THREAT TO CONSUMER CONFIDENCE ON ONLINE SHOPPING.

I'LL NEVER EVER SHOP THROUGH WWW.INDIAPLAZA.IN AND REQUESTS OTHERS AS WELL.

Dear Niket Shah,

We have shipped out the ordered item - Logitech R20 Speakers 2.1 to you through Aramex couriers vide airway bill no. [protected] on 4th of Jaunuary, 2010. We have a confirmation from Aramex that the shipment has already been delivered on 6th January, 2010.

Our sincere apologies for the delay and incovnenience caused.

Warm regards,

Team Indiaplaza.in
Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Online Shopping

www.Indiaplaza. In — CHEATING & CYBER CRIME

Ravi Kumar
    INDIAPLAZA.in - FRAUD, CHEATING, DOES NOT SHIP AS PER ORDER BUT CLAIMS SHIPPED. WHEN FORCED THEY SHIP ONE OF THE MANY ITEMS...
    Complaint comments  Comments  (38)

Bhupendra Sirwani
    I had placed an order for 170 Ltr Videocaon Refridgerator on July 1, 2009. There website mentions delivery time of 7 days and couple of days after placing the order was showing that product would be delivered by July 9. They did not inform me about any process their end. I called them in between and they confirm the delivery date of July 9, 2009. However I did not get the product by July 9. Even till july 10, their website was showing status as will be delivered by July 9. When I called to follow-up they told me that they have some internal issue with vendor and therfore its delayed, but will be shipped within 2 days. I again called them on satuday and again I was promised delivery date of July 14, i.e. today. However nothing has happened. I again called and now they are saying it will be delivered within a week. This is the second time they have failed to meet committment. They give false committments and promises and never fulfill them. I have wasted so much time and money with efforts to follow up, but nothing seems to be working. I have asked them to deliver some other comparable model if the original model is not available, but they are not doing that and asking me to wait. Plz help, otherwise I believe otherwise they will take long time to deliver the product and keep on doing false promises.

INDIAPLAZA.IN WEBSITE — POOR SERVICE

My Name is Blessen Cherian. i had a very bad experience with INDIAPLAZA.IN website. I had purchased few items from the website and first everything had come as they promised and now its almost 15 days and the items had never shipped. My almost 4000 Rs, is with them from past this much days. I had complained 3 times and always they promise they will contact the seller and i dont know whats happening? Please help me in this and i recommend others please don't buy items from them because there service is poor. The following are the details to check is it correct?

Pending Orders
    Order No. Order Date Status Amount
    [protected] Jul 5 2009 Ready To Ship 1000.00
    [protected] Jun 24 2009 Ready To Ship 1580.00
    [protected] Jun 23 2009 Ready To Ship 1580.00

Please help me in this matter.

Blessen Cherian
    Dear Bhupendra Sirwani,

Our sincere apologise for the inconvenience caused to you.

We have cancelled the order #[protected] as per your instruction. The refund is also made. We thank you for placing another order #[protected], which we have already execusted.

Warm Regards,

Dear Blessen Cherian,

We are extremely sorry at the experience you had with us.

We have taken up the issue with our suppliers and the status of your orders stands as mentioned below.

[protected] Jul 5 2009 Ready To Ship 1000.00 - Executed
    [protected] Jun 24 2009 Ready To Ship 1580.00 - Cancelled due to stock issue
    [protected] Jun 23 2009 Ready To Ship 1580.00 - Cancelled due to stock issue

The refunds are already prossed. Our sincere apologies for not able to execute the order and inconvenience caused to you due to the same. We will ensure that we provide better service to you in future. Please feel free to write to us for any issues with your future purchases and we will be glad to assist you.

Warm Regards,

Team Indiaplaza

Based on my complaint, senior executives of Indiaplaza called me and resolved my complaint. After this I have placed couple of orders with them. They have fulfilled these orders on time.

Bhupendra Sirwani
    Thanks for the update Bhupendra. I also faced some issues with Indiaplaza sometime back, recently they called me up, solved my earlier complaints and also helped me shop again for a book. I ordered The Lost Symbol by Dan Brown and got it in 24 hours. They seem to be coming back to their earlier high standards of customer service and that is good for consumers.

Indiaplaza. In — Not Delivering Item

Ram H
      All,
      I booked a mobile phone from Indiaplaza on 27th of April, paid the amount through my ICICI bank account. The...
      Complaint comments  Comments  (112)

ashishgupta_15
      I haven't received the Books ordered by me even after more than 2 weeks of placing the order when the usual shipping time mentioned along with the product is 3 working days.

Please don't use indiaplaza for any kind of transaction. They are neither delivering the product not refunding the amount.

IndiaPlaza's customer care is worst I have ever seen, they just say that please wait for 2-3 days.

IndiaPlaza.in — not received order in time

i purchased tata sky vouchers worth rs 1000 from indiaplaza.in on 20/4/08. it was promised on site that i will receive the coupan numbers via email within 24 hrs but even after 50 hrs have passed i havent received any email from them. due to nonpayment my tatasky is disconnected & i m facing a lot of problem. i even made a std call to bangalore in their main office but after making me hold for around 5 min i got the reply that their system is slow so they cant help me right now. kindly guide me regarding further action against them.
      Dear Mr. Ashish,

We are extremely sorry at the experience you had with us. We are unable to track your purchase history with available details. Hence, we request you to kindly provide registered email address with us or your contact number so we can contact you and resolve any issue which is pending. We will ensure that we provide better service in future. Kindly contact us on[protected] or write to [protected]@indiaplaza.in .

Wram Regards,

Hi Ashish,
      I'm not advocating but found FlipKart good for Books; their delivery is on time, also the site doe not let you buy if the item is out of stock- which according to me is very good.

I had similiar problem wit Indiaplaza

I RECEIVED INDIAPLAZA VOUCHAR RS.40000.00 BUT I WANT TO REFUND MY MONEY SO PLEASE REQUEST YOU TO WHAT PROC. FOR REFUND MONY. PLEASE REPLY AS EARLY POSSIBLE.

VIJAY
      After much persuation from Indiaplaza I tried their services again. They even provided me a gift voucher of Rs 250. I must say that they din't disappointed me this time. The service was good and timely.

Keep up the good work.

Ashish
      i havent recieved my order on time also.my order number is 19477

Gaurav Gupta
        I had ordered and received a 'Black & Decker 4 Cup Coffee Maker- DCM55' under the order # 10442 (BB[protected]) from BSBAZAAR in Jan 2009. However the piece was having a defective thermostat, and hence I called BSBAZAAR.COM wherein I was told that the same would be picked up and repaired/ replaced. On the 10th of March the said item was picked up by ELBEE Courier. Since then I have been interacting with customer support and have been given multiple deadlines, however the same has still not been sent back. I was promised a refund if the same was not delivered by first week of April by a senior customer care executive (on email), but now they have asked for one more week for delivery.
        The customer support has been very unprofessional, has NEVER called back, & have been giving repeated deadlines for delivery without fulfilling any of the them. I have interacted with a number of their senior staff including Nandita, Rashmi etc. however the said item has not been delivered.
        BSBAZAAR is just a front end for Indiaplaza (even the customer support email is [protected]@indiaplaza.in). I would suggest that other customers learn from my experience and avoid shopping at either of these websites.
        I have had poor experience with the customer support at Indiaplaza. I am surprised that a newspaper like Business Standard (owner of Bsbazaar) has associated with such a poorly managed website.

Black & Decker — never received order

On May 22 I ordered B/D BV-005 Replacement Collction Bag for Blower & Vacuums
        Credit card has been billed and have not rec'd the order or any confirmation
        My email is [protected]@roadrunner.com

HARDIK MARU
          order number #IN[protected]against INDIAPLAZA JUST FOOLS AROUND WITH THE CUSTOMERS. THEY DON'T HAVE ANYTHING IN STOCK, AFTER ORDERING THE PRODUCT WHICH USUALLY TAKES 7 DAYS FOR DELIVERY, WE HAVE TO WAIT FOR ATLEAST 2 MONTHS AND MAKE A CALL DAILY TO INDIAPLAZA AND EVERY TIME WE CALL THERE IS SOMEONE NEW PERSON OVER THERE AND IS OF NO USE. I HAVE PURCHASED AROUND RS 70000/- WORTH PRODUCTS FROM THEM, BUT NONE HAS BEEN DELIVERED ONTIME. AND AFTER SO MANY DAYS THEY ARE SAYING THAT THEY DON'T HAVE PRODUCT AND YOU WILL BE REFUNDED YOUR GIFT CERTIFICATES. AGAIN THE ISSUE IS THAT THEY WILL REFUND IT IN FORM OF GIFT CERTIFICATES WHICH CAN BE USED TO ORDER AT INDIAPLAZA ONLY. AGAIN ANYTHING YOU ORDER THE SAME THING HAPPENS AND YOU HAVE TO WAIT FOR AROUND 2 MONTHS AND THEN THE PRODUCT IS NOT IN STOCK WHEREAS THE PRODUCT WILL BE AVAILABLE AT EVERY RETAIL OUTLET OR ATLEAST IS AVAILABLE WITH THE COMPANY. THEY WILL DELIVER IT WHEN THE RATE WILL BE SLASHED AND THEN SEND IT TO YOU FROM THE SAME DISTRIBUTOR OF THE COMPANY WHERE THE PRODUCT WAS AVAILABLE SINCE MANY DAYS OR MANY MONTHS. I JUST WANTED YOU PEOPLE TO BAN THIS WEBSITE AND BAN THIS COMPANY FROM MARKETING THE PRODUCTS. BCOS THEY JUST FOOL AROUND WITH THE PEOPLE AND USE THERE MONEY FOR ATLEAST 2 MONTHS.

Subhra Jyoti Majumder
            I purchased a Fisher Price Bead Ball from Indiaplaza. On the site it said MRP is Rs 299 and they are giving a discount of Rs 40 and selling it for Rs 259 + Rs 35 shipping charge (Total cost Rs 294). But when the product arrived I found that MRP (as printed on the box) was only Rs 259.

They have cheated me by saying that they are giving a discount of Rs 40 but actually they sold it at MRP + Rs 35 for shipping. In spite of repeated complaints they deny to accept the fact that they have cheated me although they agree that MRP is only Rs 259.

Make sure you verify the MRP before you make any purchase and dont trust them.

Jagdish Chander
              Indiaplaza.in is a online shopping website. I had ordered for a car audio system (model SONY CDX GT470U) worth 5600rs. This order was made on 29th June 2008. I received the package on 1st July 2008. However, they had sent a wrong product. They had sent model SONY GT 270S instead of the one I had ordered for (see above). This is a lower end model costing much less than what I had paid for. I immediately stopped unpacking and informed customer service that there has been a mistake and asked them to take this back and send me the right product. They took a week to collect the product and now it has been 25 calendar days since I made the original order. Still I am fighting with customer service to get my order fulfilled. Whenever I contact, they keep saying that the replacement order has been placed and that it will reach soon. They have charged the credit card and not refunding the money / canceling the order. I am left waiting helplessly for my order to arrive.

I hope nobody else has to suffer like me.

Musarrat Husain
                I have ordered tatasky digicomp + 1000 rupees recharge voucher for 2500/- from indiaplaza.in (because they were recommended by tata sky). I have got the digicomp a month ago but still they have not sent me the 1000 rupees recharge voucher. Whenever I contact customer care, I got a response like... we will resolve it in 2 days or 4 days. the commitment that they have towards there customer is really bad. And please don't ever buy anything from them as there are really good options available there.
                This is really bad... I will go for ebay

Recently Discussed

Indiaplaza. In
                  Not Delivering Item
                  Indiaplaza
                  Not Delivering Item
                  Gifts To India Plaza
                  Order not delivered.
                  Http: / / www.Indiaplaza.com
                  forgery during price display and actual price
                  Giftstoindiaplaza.com
                  Have not received my delivery