[Resolved] Ixigo — I did not received my refund

Delhi, New Delhi District, Delhi, India
 sweetanjii on May 13, 2019
I booked 2 tickets on 5th of may from delhi to bareilly (Avadh assam express) with pnr no. [protected] for the date 7th of may but my ticket was in waiting list. So i read on the websites that i could not travel with a wait listed tickets and if the ticket would be in waiting list after the chart prepared then i will be refund automatically. Its been more than a week. I still did not receive my refund.

Kindly look into the concern.

Complaint marked as Resolved Jun 14, 2019

[May 13, 2019] Ixigo customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by sweetanjii, May 13, 2019
I Booked 2 tickets on 3rd of may from Delhi to bareilly( avadh assam express) with pnr no. [protected] for the date 5th of may but my ticket was in waiting list. so i read on the websites that i could not travel with a wait listed tickets and if the ticket would be in waiting list after the chart prepared then i will be refund automatically. its been more than a week. i still did not receive my refund.

kindly look into the concern.
Ixigo Customer Care's response, May 14, 2019
Dear Anjali,

Greetings from ixigo!

We apologize for any inconvenience caused. Details on refund has already been sent to your email ID at swee****[email protected]

Please write to us at [email protected] for more information.

Team ixigo.

Comments

Dear sir my ticket is not booked and payment isdebit my bank account my I'd karkisailesh01. Booking date, 2 may 2019 Faizabad to Bareli and nest booking 13 may 2019. Faizabad to Dehradun amt 633 and 999 Rs

1.I have cancelled a train trip ticket from Delhi to Chennai
2.I haven't got its refund till now
3.Details are given below
4.For your help I'll be thankful to you

This 12th i will book my air india flight ticket.. i have some issue for travelling that day so i will cancellation my ticket but still now my ticket cancellation is pending and i dont get my refund also

Shamna Babu's reply, May 11, 2019
i need my refund amount
My Ticket PNR No: HSNWV
Booking Id: 190505091812
Order I'd - Ixitr[protected]
Order I'd -ixitr[protected]

Both the booking got failed but money is debited, it's been 5 days still it is not refunded

Refund Money for train booking cancellation
Dear All,

I had booked three train ticket on 08 May 2019 through ixigo mobile app and amount Rs. 5613.21 deducted from my account but ticket was not booked. Kindly help to reimbursement my amount asap.
Account Number - [protected]

I have booked a ticket on10/04/19 from New Delhi to Dehradun the ticket was wait listed and was not confirmed. My pnr no. [protected] and transition I'd 2H84JX73W7GC9Z1ENV. after chart prepared my ticket was wait listed. The ticket already cancelled . But my ticket refund amount is not refunded to my account . Kindly refund my amount in my account.
Sir abhi ahmedabad to delhi flight book ki thi but axis Bank se 4013 rs. Dr. Ho gaye hai ticket ka koi bhi mail message nhi mila ha. Please send me ticket or refund money.

2nd floor, Veritas Building, Behind Ibis Hotel, Sector 53, Golf Course Road, Gurgaon, Haryana, India - 122002
    Ixigo - I did not received my refund