[Resolved] Ixigo — ixigo- money debited while booking airline tickets again, no ticket confirmation or refund

Devi2607 on Nov 16, 2019
I had tried booking a Delhi to bombay and back round trip airline ticket again just now, on 16th November 2019 10:30 PM for an amount of 6299, after the same transaction via Ixigo failing just the day before because it was very URGENT and it failed AGAIN. Please issue the proper ticket or give back the refund immediately. This is not acceptable. Please do the necessary immediately.

Complaint marked as Resolved 2019-11-21 18:36:24

[Nov 17, 2019] Ixigo customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Ixigo Customer Care's response Nov 19, 2019

Greetings from ixigo!

We wish to inform you that refund of Rs 6299.00 against the failed booking attempt has already been initiated and same shall reflect into your account in 7 days.

For any other assistance please do let us know.

Team ixigo!

Comments

I have confirmed my ticket. Money has been debited my account from upi id. So plzz refund my money as soon as possible bcz I didn't get my train tickettu

The confirmed the tickets when train is cancelled
me and my family suffered badly in rush

PNR [protected] AMT 223
PNR [protected] AMT 968

rest proof you will find in screen shot
They are doing Fraud at very vast scale

While booking train tickets from ixigo my amount got debited but its not reflected in failed transactions in ixigo app.pls help me the refund.by phone pe upi

I made a transaction from ixigo app and payment was made by google pay, IRCTC login failed. Amount got deducted and ticket is not received also app is not showing any transaction history. And I did not receive refund until now.

I book a travel ticket from Nagpur to Pune on 5 Nov 2019 the transaction was done but the seat is not confirmed but the transaction was successful and also the amount was deducted from my account my RRN no.is[protected]
Plz help me out with this 1688 rupees was deducted.

Dear sir/mem
I have filed tdr i.e approved from IRCTC and they already informed to ixigo but still not get my money back.they are not providing any customer care extension number.
PNR-[protected]
Umesh
I am having my flight today which I had booked 2 hours ago and haven't received any ticket details and confirmation on mail. They have debited money. Either I want refund or give the confirmation.

2nd floor, Veritas Building, Behind Ibis Hotel, Sector 53, Golf Course Road, Gurgaon, Haryana, India - 122002
    Ixigo - ixigo- money debited while booking airline tickets again, no ticket confirmation or refund