Jammu & Kashmir Bank / J&K Bank Complaints & Reviews

Last updated Sep 25, 2022

File a complaint to Jammu & Kashmir Bank / J&K Bank

Having problems with Jammu & Kashmir Bank / J&K Bank?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Jammu & Kashmir Bank / J&K Bank customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Jammu & Kashmir Bank / J&K Bank

+91 19 4248 1953

View more phone numbers

Jammu & Kashmir Bank / J&K Bank reviews & complaints page 3

Dear consumar complaint team
On 29 march 2022 11:47pm i (Parveez AHMAD BHAT ) made payment for B.e.t admission payment debit from my account Rs 1200
With UPI Txn Ref ID :[protected]
Till 29 march to today i didn't receive my refund . I visited branch several times but they answered me it will be credited with in few days but still i didn't receive my payment . So i request you kindly look this complaint so that i can...

On 30 march 2022 i wanted to withdraw money from my bank account but the ATM was not able to dispense cash of Rs 2000.I also got deduction message on my phone.
So, i request you to refund my cash as soon as possible
Jammu & Kashmir Bank / J&K Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Have you received it now?

My Account is closed in j&k bank branch nasrullapora budgam because I don't have submit the re kyc details .
    So before last six days I went to branch and fill up the form and submitted.
    But withen six days my account not reopened.
    And also noboday receive my call
    My account is in overdue condition
    Whose one give me the charges

My cc account is closed yet. after completed my rekyc form .it has taken six days and more.
      And nobody recieved my call
      My account is in overdue condition
      Then whose will pay charages.

Kindly resolve my problem

On dated 04/03/2022.I have visited to JKB/Branch -Khanabal, District-Anantnag and meets an Offical namely Mr JIBRAN SAHAB.He is an employee working there. i have requested for car loan to Mr JIBRAN SAHAB at JKB/Branch-Khanabal District -Anantnag.i requested him kindly issue e me Rs 3, 50, 000 for finance of vehicle.

On dated 04/03/2022 i have requested for car loan to Mr JIBRAN SAHAB at JKB/Branch-Khanabal District -Anantnag.
        Mr JIBRAAN SAHAB told me i will issue a finance Rs 3, 50, 000 against private vehicle(Nios-grand i10) on fixed plan rate of intrest 8.45 pecent on 7 years term plan.
        i am not satisfied his work but i requested him so many times on same day kindly issue me a finance (Rs 3, 50, 000) on floating...
        I ordered a motorcycle protective jacket from Amazon but it got automatically cancelled but I had done the payment through my debit Card...but they told me that we had initiated your refund but still I have not received the payment in my bank account, order price is 9866 Rs...and REFRENCE ID is ..RRN
        75503722058013776287432...

Jammu & Kashmir Bank / J&k Bank — Refund initiated by Amazon but not received

My name is baabar mudasir
        Email id [protected]@gmail.com
        I ordered the Honeytecs Motorcycle Protective Jacket .But it got automatically cancelled my Amazon but money deposited form account .After that I got message from Amazon that refund is successfully initiated but I didn't receive in my bank account . Amazon give me refund refrence no also but didn't not approved the refund refrence no now I am complaining jandk bank .br...
        i am a Govt Employee.
        Today on dated 04/03/2022 i have requested for car loan to Mr JIBRAN SAHAB at JKB/Branch-Khanabal District -Anantnag.
        I made a transaction to pay merchant an amount of Rs. 1, 00, 000 today on[protected] @12:04 noon and approved it through BHIM JK BANK UPI. The merchant has not received the funds but the same has been deducted from my account. I had arranged the funds from my CC account that will be charged at good interest.
        Kindly help out to so that i receive the amount back in my account as fast as possible.
        My UPI_Id is "M.[protected]@jkb"br...
        I have paid my electricity bill rs 750 from bill sahuilyat at 18.02.2022...money debited from my account [protected] but jkpdd not received this money...please solve my problem...

From last month my mpay was suddenly stop working. when i approach the nearest branch of jkbank nunnar Ganderbal they told me to install new mpay delight we will deregister your previous mpay but im still facing the problem.day after day they told me the same thing go to home you will receive the sms regarding mpay deregister. please help me. Im not only having the problem all other account holders feeling the same.Either they tell us we have no internet banking in our branch Or network issue.. In other branches all is working quit and fine.. Now I want to change the Branch tell me the procedure.
        Ilyas ahmad shah
        Ac no:[protected]
        Branch:nunnar ganderbal

Sir I have opened new bank account in Jammu and Kashmir bank brach kralpora kupwara. Sir I have deposited money in it at the time of getting new account. But today when I wanted to withdraw money. Bank employee told me your account is freezed. I have lodged complaint two times at the bank . But still transaction not allowed. Please help me . My account number is [protected].
          Feb 20, 2022
          Complaint resolved with in hours
          Thank you sir for solving problem with in a day.

Sir
            I PEERZADA SHADAB GULL depositor of your bank transferred Rs 50000 from my sbi account no [protected] to jammu and kashmir bank account no [protected] through paytm under upi reference no[protected] on 06/01/2022. This transaction failed but the amount debited from my sbi account .Till date the amount debited from my sbi account neither credited back to my sbi account nor credited to my jk bank account .I contacted paytm...
            I had a NEFT transaction through mpay a month ago. the amount was deducted in my account but not received by the reciever. I also raised a ticket in the branch office for that issue but all in vain. There was no response from your side. ref id[protected]
            Ac no [protected]
            Ifsc JK0KHERBL

Please look into the matter and refund that amount......

Hello Sir,

This is Annies Amulya M, An account holder in your bank with the Account no : ([protected]) IFSC Code :(JAKA0MADRAS). On Saturday 12.02.2022 I shopped for gold in GRT -T.nagar, Chennai. I tried paying my bill with a JK ATM card. The amount to be paid was Rs.9730/-. There were some problems in the swiping machine, so the transaction was not completed. The amount has been debited from my account, but actually the amount was not received by the shop.They have produced me the reversal report of the transaction.I request you to revert the amount back into my account.

Jammu & Kashmir Bank / J&k Bank — Refund initiated by Amazon but still not received in my account

I ordered a watch TIME WEAR on Amazon, after sometime i cancelled but i had done the payment through my debit card ...but they told me that we had initiated your refund but still i have not received the payment in my bank account, order price is 699 Rs...and REFRENCE ID is ..RRN 75503722033013213889550...

I have been facing the issue of my aadhaar not linked with my account held with J&K Bank .
              Although the bank has made the necessary request for seeding of aadhaar & is pending for approval for more than 20th Days with NPCI.

I request to do the linking of my account with aadhaar on top most priority & confirm.

Hello Sir/Madam.
                I tried to make a flight booking from Make My Trip on 6 Feb 2022. The booking was not done and the transaction was failed, but the amount of 12482 was deducted from my J&K Bank account No: [protected] through Net banking.
                My email: [protected]@gmail.com
                Phone No: +91-[protected].
                I request you to consider my request and please refund my money as soon as possible.
                Waiting for your reply.

Thanking You in Advance

Hello Sir/Madam

My account has been debited with Rs. 4484/- for AMB CHRG

on 24 Jan 2022 without any prior intimation or alert.

Account No. [protected]

Branch JKBank Pattan (JAKA0PATTAN)

Mobile No. [protected]

I have never been communicated via Email or SMS for any such charges they introduced .

If they can send promotional emails...