Right now, Myself with my family (Seat No. 5,35,36) is traveling from Konduskar Travels
from Kolhapur Location in a bus “Kolhapur to Pune”,
As a passenger I want to point out some points as follows:-
1) Ideally, I should start on 07:00 am on 30/07/2010, but it has started 07:20am.
2) Again for 2 passenger, it waited almost 23 minutes from the Departure location.
It showed, the least importance given by the staff to the passenger. As for 2 passengers, we almost 33 passengers lost 43 minutes. It was said that the management will answer about the same.
For the same purpose,
1) Do the management, respects the time of the 34 people?
2) Do the management have control over the time management of staff?
3) Do the management will give any notification to the passangers, about non-time management will not be tolerated?
4) Do the staff given direction & training about answering the people?
As a Customer, I hope, I will get a positive reply from the management, as we all 34 passengers strongly protest against this attitude of the staff & passengers who give least importance to the time.
I belive, I will get reply soon.
SAMRAT A. MUTAGIKAR