Konduskar Travels Complaints & Reviews

Last updated Jan 21, 2023

File a complaint to Konduskar Travels

Having problems with Konduskar Travels?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Konduskar Travels customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Konduskar Travels

Kolhapur District

Konduskar Travels Phone Numbers

View more phone numbers

Konduskar Travels reviews & complaints page 5

I, Sanket Savale, was traveling from sangli to nashik on 10th of April 2016 by konduskar travels. The bus provided during journey was of poor quality. Then it further resulted into engine trouble on 3am in the morning (11 April 2016). No any quick decision taken at same time. They make to wait us upto 7 am in the morning. I was expected to join duty in the morning. But happened condition couldn't make it possible. Then at 7:15 am another bus arrangement done by konduskar. This bus is of poor quality. And the booked ticket was of sleeper but second bus provided was sitting. This situation resulted into mental instability. I want to raise complaint for poor quality of bus against konduskar.
Konduskar Travels customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Konduskar bus quality is very poor and dirty

Pls don't go konduskar bus request only drama and sleeper to sitting shift but charge sleeper

Bus very old and noise

Sleeper coch not comfortable

Driver drink and drive

Not any responcible person after night 12

Best cheater and cheaper

WE HAVE BOOKED RAILWAY TICKET FROM PUNE TO JODHPUR IN PEAK SEASON IN TATKAL QUOTA IN THIRD AC. TRAIN FROM PUNE WAS SCHEDULED AT 1950 HOURS. WE WERE TO LEAVE FROM ICHALKARANJI (DIST:-KOLHAPUR(MAH)) AND PREFERRED AC VOLVO KONDUSKAR TRAVELS FROM ICHALKARANJI WHICH LEAVES AT 12 NOON AND REACHES BY 6 PM AS SCHEDULE. EVEN THE ORDINARY MAHARASHTRA STATE TRANSPORT TAKES 6 HOURS PRECISELY. DISTANCE FROM ICHALKARANJI TO PUNE IS 230 KMS AND 150-160 KMS IS NATIONAL HIGHWAY NH4.ON SUNDAY BUS REACHED PUNE AT 1935 HOURS, WE HASTILY RUSHED TO STATION BUT WAS IN VAIN AND MISSED THE TRAIN. IN THE PEAK SEASON NOW, COULDNT MANAGE TO GO AND RETURNED BACK TO ICHALKARANJI WE WOULD LIKE TO FIRE KONDUSKAR TRAVELS WHO HAS NO COMMITMENT AND TAKES SUCH HEAVY CHARGES WITH LEAST CONCERN TO PASSENGER NEED OF TIME. PLEASE SUGGEST THE BEST WAY TO GET THE COMPENSATION AND MAKE THEIR RATINGS TO WORST.

Dear Sir, I was travelling from kolhapur to pune on 11th may 2015 . The bus was scheduled to depart at 4 pm . But due to some issues we were informed about delay upto 4.45 pm . But finally us came at 6 pm which was 2hours late. This was a great delay nd very unfair to passengers who has to go beyond final drop point of bus. Meanwhile they changed bus between kolhapur to pune due to another failure. Bus reached pune at 11.15 pm which 2 hours 15 minutes late. I had to travel to aundh which is11 km from final dropoff. As it was extreme late I didnt get any Municipality Bus transport and I had to hire private taxi which cost me Rs. 170 more than PMPML bus. So due to their lack of responsibility we suffered alot and time and money was wasted. This made negative impact on our further journey. I demand my ticket amount back.

On my ticket from pune to banglore it was clearly mentioned that the boarding point is from there only still no vehicle turned up to pick us up. On asking the manager there he said that I cant contact the pick up van driver. Later he arranged for one that too in panic as he was also concerned but the bus driver was also very rough over the phone to that manager, they themselves were concerned about my boarding but the driver was not complying by his terms and I suffered. Being a student a loss of 1300 rupees is of great concern for me

I traveled with Konduskar last week from Pune to Ichalkaranji and we were shifted from the Volvo to a mini bus 1 hour prior Sangli stand. This itself was very disappointing service, when I have paid for Volvo I should get the same throughout the journey. More over at 12am after reaching Sangli, I was left alone in the bus with the driver for the next 1 hour journey to Ichalkaranji. How can Konduskar be so careless about a girls security and...

name - madhukar d dorkar R/o 106, 1st floor, d- wing, linden, Rozaliya Complex, Near additional Police Commissioner office kalyan Godrej Hill Kalyan - west Profession -- Advocate Subject -- complaints in respect of cancellation of ticket Respected Sir/ Madam With reference above mentioned subject, i have book ticket no. 1823 from kalyan Man- Mandir Travel Agency on 31/10/2013 from Kalyan To Miraj. on the next day i made call to the same agency for cancellation ticket on 11. am. he didnt cancell my ticket and forwarded dombiwali branch number[protected] for further conversation. i made call on that number but in vain. Dombiwali branch also provided Chief of Konduskar Mr. Ketan. [protected]. he replied rud manner and told to me that we shall not cancel as per our companies rule and order, if you have grievance you may complaint to company. I am customer if your company make rules for your profit what i get service. Plz consider it Plz reply to us [protected]

I travelled by Konduskar Travel bus sleeper coach (bus number MH 09 L 8934) from Pune to Mhapusa on 27 th April 2013. The schedule departure time was 9.30 pm and schedule arrival time was 7.30 am. However the bus started from Pune at 11.12 pm and reached to Mhapusa at 10.00 am. This created a lot of problem for our trip plans. Besides the condition of the bus was too poor. There was a continuous sound from the bus which did not allow us to sleep in this bus. On complaining the manager did not entertained me properly and talked rudely. Bus may give some problem in future causing some serious accident. Please look into the matter as early as possible to save the lives of innocent passengers.

I had booked 2 tickets, seat# 15 &17 which were towards the front - for the multi-axle AC Gogte Travels-konduskar Semi-slp for 25/03/2012, the bus was cancelled and we were given an AC sleeper which was in a very bad condition, the curtain railings had come off adn tehbus was making a weird noise. We were given the second last sleeper where the ride was nothing less than a roller coaster ride, except I did not have any safety precaution in the upper sleeper. At one moment when the driver had rode over a speed-breaker I jumped and was thrown towards the front. There on, I held on to the safety rods to ensure I wouldn't fall off the upper sleeper. I asked the cleaner to convey the driver to ride a bit cautiously or else someone would be injured, however he argued with me saying what will I do when the ghats come. I felt it pointless to talk to someone who has no brains. While I was praying that I reach safely to my destination, at 1 pm the bus was stopped due to some problem in the bus at Shirval and we were asked to wait outside the bus, we were then given a AC seater bus. I thanked God for it, but my happiness was short lived as we were woken up YET AGAIN at 4.30 am and were asked to sit in another bus as the bus we were traveling did not have the permit to enter Goa. Finally I reached my destination- Mapusa at 9 am instead of 6 am or 7 am, I definitely didn't reach on time but reached safely, I thanked God that I reached safely without getting injured or killed. Yes, i did not sleep well but WHO CARES!!??!!!

Konduskar Travels — Refund Amount of Failed Internet Transaction

I was booking online ticket on 29/Sep/2012 from sangli to Mumbai on Konduskar Travells website i.e Konduskartravels.in. For this transaction I used ICICI banking.When I waas booking the mount also got deducted from my Bank Account. But there is transaction fail at the end.When Contacted , they said the money wil be refunded back within 3 days.
                Its already been week and no refund yet.

Trasaction number - 01/10/2012 ...

First Incident
                I booked ticket for Mumbai to Kolhapur (Journey Date: Wednesday, April 04, 2012) on April 01, 2012 over phone and collected the Receipt No. 3839 dated April 01, 2012 (copy attached) for two seats (Seat Nos.1 & 2) with total sum of Rs.1100/- (Rupees one thousand one hundred only) from M/s. Koduskar Travels Pvt. Ltd. (Dadar Office).
                I reported at their site office (Opp. Wadala Telephone Exchange-Boarding Place) as per the instructions at 10:15 PM sharp on April 04, 2012. The office attendant wrote the bus no. 7722 on the above mentioned receipt and we waited at the designated place where konduskar buses normally takes their passengers. When two buses came at 11:00 PM with gap of 15/20 minutes, we inquired with the office attendant when our bus no. 7722 will arrive. He told us that the said bus will come within 15 minutes. After gap of 20 minutes when we went to site office for inquiry, the office found closed. We tried to contact office phones at Dadar / Crawford Market / Kolhapur, but not a single phone was answered.

Next day on April 05, 2012 when we inquired with Kolhapur and dadar office they told us that the bus no.7722 came at 10:45 PM and taken few passengers so amount will not be refunded. In this regard my questions are as follows:
                1. We were standing at the designated place how we can’t see the bus when other buses where stops in front o[censored]s and taken their respective passengers.
                2. Four o[censored]s were standing at that time (I, my wife, my son & his wife). How nobody could saw the bus no.7722?
                3. We were present at that place from 10:15 to 12:00 PM.
                4. If bus came at the spot as per the statement of koduskar staff then it is ok. Who will check?
                5. If bus did not arrive at the spot then I must get my Rs.1100/- refund.

Second Incident

It may be further stated that I did online booking of return journey (From Karad to Mumbai, Journey date: Saturday April 07, 2012) having ticket no. [protected] / PNR No. 29638652, Seat nos. L8, L9 (copy attached) for the total amount Rs.1500/- (Rupees one thousand five hundred only). I cancelled the said journey on Thursday, 05, 2012 due to first incident. In this case also Konduskar sent email regarding cancellation but not indicated the refunded amount I am supposed to get.

There is no email id of the Konduskar for complaint. Every travel agency should provide the complaint icon on the site.

Can I get the justice in this case?
                Aug 13, 2020

It was horrible to travel by Konduskar Travels from Goa to Pune and that too by so called volvo sleeper, AC was not on inspite of so many reminders, was so suffocated inside rthe bus, tempted to break the window glass to have fresh air. Never travel by Konduskar Travels. I had horrible experience in both pune to goa and back..

I travel between Banglore- Kolhapur(Kolhapur-Banglore) Weekly. I book my tickets online for this particular travel operator called KONDUSKAR TRAVELS,Kolhapur from MAKEMYTRIP.com.It happens frequently that they cancel the bus and inform me about cancellation just few hours before the departure. They arrange for alternate bus which is inconvenient and not as per my requirements of time of arrival. Thus it is very painful for me to arrange for another means to reach my destination on time. Moreover I have to do other unnecessary calls for refunding my amount. This so frustrating that I have to run around for making alternate arrangements though I had booked my seats online in advance for peace of mind. Also for getting another bus I have to leave early at 1800 HRS instead of 2100 HRS. And this particular operator called me at 1700HRS regarding cancellation of bus. So I am getting only 1 hour for making alternate arrangement, and if I fail to arrange I have to miss my office next day...I am not going to book with this travel operator again hereafter.
                    Aug 13, 2020
                    In Aurangabad Jadidev travels is not giveing good servies and argueying and lyaing to the regular coustmers first when we had asked will they carry 29 inc tv to kolhapur they told yes and told us that you bring in evening we will dispatch it after that when we whent they where telling the dont take tv cargo and started argueing as we stay 5km from jaidev travels we found very inconvience so plz look after it

i am the one of the passenger from pune. Today want to travel from pune to kolhapur so I called up sana travels but these people are behaves very rudely and Their language is so worst. And I konduskar to open their own office in pune. Sana travels is Decreasing the Image of konduskar travels.

Thanks And Regards
                      passenger Prasad
                      Aug 13, 2020
                      yes i got same exprience with sana travel
                      This guys behave as if they are the owners of the company . We are well educated people from good families we dont come to hear their rubbish rude language in the bus.and one more thing they cheat ther customers by telling they provide merc bus but most of the time this are normal faltu buses. they dont deserve to be paid ...i recommend u plzzz dont travel by this bus, , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ull suffer frnds...insted our govt volvols are better ...we need to pay 30rs more but they treat us with respect...

STOP TRAVELING BY KONDUSKAR SHUT DOWN SANA TRAVELS ...HUM BUS MEIN PAISA DE K BAITHA HAIN!!! FOKAT MEIN NAHI...
                      Sana Travels Pune to Nagpur

Travelled in Sana Travels Pune To Nagpur on 10-Nov-2015 with Volvo Seater. It was my worst travelling experience till now. They mention on red bus 12-14 hrs runway and time was 7:00 PM. But they did't come on right time. We all are waiting from 7:00 PM to 11:00 PM. And the last movement they arrange local travel because they don't have backup, so we traveled with local travel and we reached at home ( Nagpur ) at 6:30 PM 11 Nov 2015.

I would like to request to red bus they should remove Sana Travels from their listing. Please. !!

Seriously that sana travells dont even deserve 1 rating out !!!

Respected sir,

Right now, Myself with my family (Seat No. 5,35,36) is traveling from Konduskar Travels from Kolhapur Location in a bus “Kolhapur to Pune”,

As a passenger I want to point out some points as follows:-

1) Ideally, I should start on 07:00 am on 30/07/2010, but it has started 07:20am.
                        2) Again for 2 passenger, it waited almost 23 minutes from the Departure location.

It showed, the least importance given by the staff to the passenger. As for 2 passengers, we almost 33 passengers lost 43 minutes. It was said that the management will answer about the same.

For the same purpose,
                        1) Do the management, respects the time of the 34 people?
                        2) Do the management have control over the time management of staff?
                        3) Do the management will give any notification to the passangers, about non-time management will not be tolerated?
                        4) Do the staff given direction & training about answering the people?

As a Customer, I hope, I will get a positive reply from the management, as we all 34 passengers strongly protest against this attitude of the staff & passengers who give least importance to the time.

I belive, I will get reply soon.

SAMRAT A. MUTAGIKAR
                        Aug 13, 2020
                        comment which was given was very nice.
                        WORST BUS SERVICE.Pls dont prefer this bus

I was travelling from Ichalkaranji to Pune on 20th September 2009. I started my journey by konduskar travels bus no MH 09 L 8710 at 10:30 from ichalkaranji . When the bus started and came out of city i realised that the suspension of bus are not working and i am feeling that i am travelling with goverment bus. I called up cleanear and told him the problem but i felt that the cleaner and driver both are knowing this problem, however they are careless. Due this problem it was not possible for me to get a sleep for a single minute.
                          Earlier i was travlling with MB Link, but from the day i got operation of my lower back i started travelling Konduskar.The service given by Konduskar was worst and hence forth i prefer to travel with MB link rather then this type of bus.
                          Why we have to get poor service by paying higher amount. The management should take care of this and try to give the good service
                          the worst bus i had seen ever in terms of service as well as behaviuor to the customer.so pls pls pls dont travel via this bus..if you dont travel its far far better than via this bus...need to black list this bus..
                          I booked 3 tickets (1200X3) for Pune on 19th May for thier Volvo Sleeper leaving at 330 PM. Once we reached the Madiwala pick up point were told that the Bus has a technical issue and instead Mercedes Benz would take us at 530. We were given the option to cancel the ticket by paying Rs100 penalty/ ticket or take the Mercedes bus and there would be NO refund of the Extra that you have paid for Sleeper.

I talked to few people around and for them this was not a new thing. They had faced the same situation more than twice.

I really wonder if they have the Sleeper bus also or not. Please do not book on Volvo sleeper else you would be cheated.

Rakesh

Konduskar Travels — poor service

Myself and other three family members of mine travelled in konduskar volvo sleeper on 14 Apr 2012 from bangalore to pune, bus no 6808,strted at 7pm. The bed-sheets were used and dirty, water bottles were not given.Bus gone deffective at Khed shivapur toll point near pune.

Myself and three ladies had booked a Konduskar travels Volvo Bus from Chembur to Goa on the 15 of May 2009.The bus started from Chembur at 10 o clock.It got a break down at Panvel.The Cleaner after talking to him told us that the bus had got a problem before leaving mumbai and he had brought it to he notice of the concrened.It was put in Deaf ears.There were two Seniors citizen ladies with me one is suffering frm cancer the other is a senior citizen.The bus got repaird after 4 hours.As the bus was already late the bus driver halted the bus at a hotel where there was only coffe near Sawantwadi.as the two ladies had gone to the toilet and after coming out were having coffee the bus driver after finishing his coffee came out started the bus and took it to the main road.i requested him about allowing the two ladies to take some time as they are also suffering from Diabities.But he started to argue with me and also warned me that he would us behind.The bus reached goa at 1.30 in the afternoon.The Bus driver along with his co driver were really Rude and did not care about ladies or the Passengers in the bus.
                            If this is the plight of the Private bus Operators then Only the complaint forum is the right thing to get them on track.The bus number at the end was 6480. the drivers name was Mr Fernandes.
                            customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                            ha ha ha ur a fool who travel in private bus
                            My son happened to travel on the Konduskar Volvo bus from Nasik to Pune on the 13th of Dec.'09. The conductor alongwith the driver and cleaner were rude and interested in making money. My son was asked to pay Rs. 100 for a small carton weighing 5 kgs. and when insisted on receipt, the reply was 'NO RECEIPT SHALL BE GIVEN, I[censored] WISH TO TRAVEL OR ELSE DONT GET ON BOARD'. The conductor named DUTTA was in connivance with the other staff and I wonder as to why the owners dont get rid of these people who cause a bad name to the travel company.
                            Konduskar Buses are worst..
                            Their is no maintenance of Volvo buses even though these buses are running on such a long route like Bangalore-Pune.
                            You can see the attached pics, see the condition of Tyre.
                            Bus No. "MH-09 BC 9095" got puncher 3 times between Bangalore-Pune route. Dated 13/Mar/2010. So you can imagine how worst is Konduskar Traveler.They are playing with human life by using such tyre, this was the 3rd tyre which he changed.
                            In my last comment correction for bus no. MH-09 BC 9045

Konduskar Buses are worst..
                            You can see the attached pics, see the condition of Tyre.
                            Bus No. "MH-09 BC 9045" got puncher 3 times between Bangalore-Pune route. Dated 13/Mar/2010. So you can imagine how worst is Konduskar Traveler.They are playing with human life by using such tyre, this was the 3rd tyre which he changed.
                            Kop-Pune bus ticket of 7.00 am bus was booked on[protected] at Kop Office for journey of[protected]Seat No 15) which was well in advance for Diwali bookings. At the time of actual journey, it was denied that the booking is not available and asked to travel forcefully accepting the cleaner Seat. What is the meaning of advnace booking ? The counter Staff never pays sincere attention at the time of booking. Why the matter should not to take with Consumer Court ? = Chandrashekhar Pandit, Kop
                            My wife travelled recently from Bangalore to Miraj. She was alone and was FORCED to get down at Sangli. The reason was that since she is the only passenger travelling to Miraj, Bus will not go to Miraj.
                            As as mentioned by most of you, the staff was very Rude and arrogant...
                            I was travelling form BANGALORE to BELGAUM on 2nd dec 2011 at 2 in the afternoon, i was promised that i would be dropped near BELAGUM CITY BUS STAND, but i was stranded at a place where there were no street lights nor anyone to communicate at 11 in the night, the driver and cleaner were rude and arrogant. So request the people not to travel by this worst travels nor reccomend this to anyone. Worst ever service by this travels. They suck to the core.

Vishal.
                            Konduskar was the worst experience!!
                            We (a family of 3) were booked on Konduskar from Margao to Pune on 25th Dec. Scheduled time of departure was 19.30 Hrs. They totally goofed up. We were picked up from Margao at 1900 Hrs and were asked to get down on the roadside in Panaji (supposedly a parking area) at 1750 Hrs. We were then stranded there for next three n half hours waiting for our Sleeper bus to arrive. No place to sit, no light, no food, no toilet for three n half hours... just gaping at the vehicles passing by. Our bus eventually arrived at 2320 Hrs. Some of my co-passengers tried to complain...but the Driver was so rude... that the others simply shut up. The Ordeal did not end there. The Driver was apparently furious with his employers for having rushed him from his weekly off. He was driving so rash... particularly thro' the Ghats... that we were rolling in our beds from one side to other, every minute. Glad that we eventually reached Pune alive.
                            I don't think I'll ever travel Konduskar again!!!
                            Pramod2012
                            I had booked the konduskar bus booking from Sangli to mumbai throgh konduskartravels.in. The amount also got deducted. But the website didnt sent me any booking notification nor provided the PNR number. It displayed a message that it fialed and provided the head office numbers to contact. Immeideatly I called the head office and they told it may take 10 min. He confirmed that my name he is able to see in some white color. Whey I had checked with the office next day they said it is not booked !!!
                            They gave a call centre number [protected]. The guy over that told I will get my money withing 2-3 days. It's already 6 days passed I didnt got my money. I even sent a feedback in the site and it gave notification they will revert back in three days. Stil no response..Like me how many people have undergone this kind of cheating ? How can an established traveler cheat public like this ??

Rgds,
                            Sudharshan
                            I never recommend Kunduskar to any one, I have booked kunduskar travels from Shirdi to Bangalore after reading several negative feedback from fellow travels with a small hope at least this time never happen and that to there is no other alternate option for me to choose. But they ruined my hope with the worst bus maintenance.

The bus suppose to start at 1230 as per the schedule but in the first point it self they came at 1245 and bus started at 0130 pm. The bus is supposed to arrival at 0730am in Bangalore but due to worst maintenance the bus had a breakdown near to Davengere at around 0330 am.

Driver and co- driver tried to repair the bus but they do not have proper tools to do it, hence they told us to wait for 30mins till their bus from Mumbai to Bangalore going to reach the spot. Bus showed up at 0700am which is a sleeper and only 12 berth are available hence a total of 24 people occupied as 2 in a single berth and 4 in a double berth and the rest of them either they need to stand or try for alternate bus on the route. It is not possible to stand and do journey for 4hrs in hence we paid 200 each on other alternate buses to reach Bangalore.

As per my opinion Kunduskar Travels does not care about the maintenance nor the customer, i dont know the reason why they have distributed the water bottle at 1100pm by waking up the people.
                            The worst possible customer care. They mention one pick up point in the ticket and ask you to board the bus at nearby stop. Imagine, you have a leagues and traveling alone, it would be very difficult. They do not accept the mistake. If the bus is not going to come at written pick point, why they write it on the ticket. The people from customer care (especially Kolhapur office) are very rude. They tell you, if you do not reach to said point in 5 minutes the bus would go and that too because of there mistake. The worst private travel customer care I have seen.
                            Konduskar Brand Value has come down. Very very bad experience with Goa-Pune Volvo sleeper Bus on 17th April 2014. Bus broke down with 15 km of starting point. Buses are not serviced and checked before on road.
                            I traveled from Shirdi to Bangalore by using this service. It's really horrible and worst service. They are more concentrating on Parcel transportation than passenger transportation. Please avoid booking in this travels.
                            Konduskar travel very very bad travels I have seen ever. Bus gets break down very often. Main office doent even have contact number of drivers. I will not recoomand this travels to anybody.

Worst travel
                            Travelled with AC Sleeper Shirdi-Bangalore
                            Not good service. Unnecessary extra charge for cartons carried. Staff behavior not proper. AC cannot be turned off. Not proper lights in cabinet. Don't stop bus at proper hotels where food is available.