KPN Travels

Salem District
Tamil Nadu

Load

KPN Travels Complaints & Reviews

I booked the ticket from Bengaluru to Salem for 6.30 AM (16th July, 2015) .. Due to some reason they cancelled the bus and adjusted all passengers to 7.45 bus ... without informing to me, they changed the booking ... no one has informed or no message also has been sent ... We wokeup early and came to board the bus .. KPN doesn't have value of its passengers TIME .. cant they send single message prior ... Really poor and unorganised management. ..

I have booked a ticket through redbus.in by e ticket to travel From SALEM to CHENNAI PNR E[protected]. Ticket no: TH6C34348962 KPN Volvo A/C Multi Axle Depart time 3.45 pm my seat number is L11. Where as this had some problem and got cancelled which has been informed to us on 4.45 pm at KPN office Salem ( Upstairs Hotel Saravan Bhavan). There fore Next alternative bus was available only at 8pm they informed us. Hence i have enquired next alternative method, KPN staff told with out any deduction your Ticket fare will be returned if you cancel now, as per their advice requested them to cancel and also once again they called me by phone after 2 hours and confirmed. ( they called by this phone number[protected] But yet to get ticket fare money, where as they informed it will be transact by on line, Kindly look into this and do the needful ful. Rs. 640.00. Looking forward your early action on it to ful fil my request. From june 13th iam follow on this ye to get refund money.
    Kindly do the needful to get refund.

THIS IS FOURTH TIME AM FACING THIS PROBLEM FROM YOUR KPN DRIVERS TREATING PASSANGERS AS LIKE BEGGERS...NOWADAYS KPN SERVICE...

Date : 21/06/2015 KPN TRAVELS I have booked NON-AC sleeper from SALEM to CHENNAI ( Departure time11.10 PM ), Due to some trouble, bus was cancelled on the spot at 10.30 PM and NON-AC semi sleeper was offered without any prior information. And travel agency was not cooperative and offered no apology or change of service and given no confirmation on refund / compensation. Also received information from agency that you have no other choice and bus fares are same for both semi sleeper and sleeper. As no other way I could try ( at 11.30 PM ), I traveled in SEMI-SLEEPER. It was so inconvenient and couldn't sleep at all due to back pain and seating position. Next day I suffered delay in reaching office by half a day and back pain. Note : As per the medical treatment, because of injury, I am supposed to travel only in sleeper or berth. And all my recent travels are completely taken care preferring only sleeper or birth service. Looking for justification.
      Jun 22, 2015
      Updated by vimal Mohanraj
      Booked using REDBUS

Ticket details are as follows

PNR no : TH7D63829739

Ticket no : F[protected]

Travels : KPN travels

I booked an ticket from Erode to Chennai dated on 05/10/2015 at 10:30 PM AC Sleeper. When I got into the bus they allot me the Birth No.24 and after an hour I feel like my bed was wet, i was surprised to see that Air conditioner water was flowing like hell into the seat and immediately report this to driver to arrange for an other bus or alternative seat and he didn't reply at all so no other way in the midnight i was standing in the bus for an 6 hours . As soon as reached Chennai, i made a call to Salem Head office - however they keep ignore my call or keep transferring my call to someone, finally i got an Salem BM number, his name is Gopal, when I say this to all he is replying like if you get down in the bus in the middle way they can able to refund the bus fare else nothing can be done itsems and the way he responds like as am like a beggar and he was very rude. Certainly i wont leave this matter at all at any kind of situation, i hve recorded all the voice conversation and took video picture as well. First of all please ask them to behave like a human being, let me know if you want to hear the recorded voice conversation.

I happen to travel in you bus from Bangalore to Salem with my family on 1/5/2015 by 6.30 am bus.PNR no D[protected] seats # 19w, 20 and 21. Since i was instructed to report by 6.15 am, not relying on BMTC bus I took a taxi to reach Kalasipalyam bus stand (taxi fare Rs300/) I reached by 6.10 am, but till 6.30 am the bus did not come nor any announcement forthcoming from your staff.The bus arrived late by 7 am and the staff originally asked us to wait for cleaning .But later changed their mind and started without cleaning.The seats were dirty and remnants of eatables were seen in the pouch opposite my seat.( see attached photo) But that is not the end .the bus stopped near Shanthi nagar depot to attend a minor repair and finally started by 8 am to reach Salem only by 1 pm. We pay extra money than govt ac bus to private buses/KPN travels only for a cleaner seats and the punctuality.the bus scheduled to reach by 11 am was late by 2 hrs besides putting up with not cleaned inside. In all fairness I must be refunded Rs 300 taxi fare which was not necessary plus refund for the late departure/ arrival and for having to travel bus uncleaned. P G Ravi - Bangalore
          late departure/dirty seats/ late arrival

KPN Travels — worst service worst behavior of employee in office

Had a worst experience while traveling waited for 4 hrs worst time keeping kpn is turn out a absolute cracrap

booked a madurai to chennai may 3rd 2015 11PM volvo ac semi sleeper bus. due to bus breakdown they arrange for prince travels bus by 12:15AM and informed difference ticket amount between both type of busses will be refunded and KPN TRAVELS office is closed. but PRINCE TRAVELS didnt start bus even by 1:30 AM due to vacant seats in bus. KPN TRAVELS are not picking up phone call. After doing salai mariyal at mattuthavani POLICE attention received but of no use till 2AM. KPN very worst travels in this world is irresponsible to its own passengers. Because of irresponsile KPN passengers of that breakdown bus were in road still but few passenger returned back to their home. Even children and ladies were on the road at midnight.

I am raising this complaint to bring to the notice of the KPN Travels, that KPN has become highly unreliable and the KPN Staffs are totally irresponsible, rude and no word in English to explain the way they are treating the customer. I have booked a ticket for my wife to travel from COIMBATORE to CHENNAI on[protected] at 1:00 pm Departure(Gandhipuram omni bus stop). The staff from KPN travels had called my wife about 12:50 pm and informed her that the boarding point has been changed and you need to report in 100 feet road and not in omni bus stop, my wife had reached the spot, there was no bus hence she called travels and asked for the same.After they replied that boarding point had changed you need to report at Sithapudhur, She had to took the auto from there and went to that spot, after a call came from the travels to report at GP theater.My wife was frustrated and asked the person for a correct boarding point and why the hell you are asking me to travel place to place. The rascal over the phone have responded in a ugly manner and irresponsible answer. Later she had traveled to Gp theater, on the way a phone call came from the bus driver that they are waiting in HOPES college, if she didn't make it to the place in 15 min then the bus will departure. My wife was very very depressed and had spent nearly 400 rupees for auto. Money doesn't matter. WORST WORST WORST WORST WORST WORST WORST WORST WORST WORST WORST WORST WORST customer service. These type of travels should be banned and a legal action should be taken against them.

WE were 19 passengers who travelled by the above bus that started from Bangalore to Chennai on the afternoon of 26th December 2014. Bus left from Kalasipalayam at 1.30 Pm in the afternoon and more passengers boarded the bus enroute. Unfortunately the bus broke down a little before Ambur. All the 19 passengers waited and waited for over 3 hours. The driver and co driver contacted and informed their office about the breakdown and were told that a maintenance vehicle is on the way from Salem. NOone turned up for over two hours. Ladies and elderly passengers who were travelling alone with no access to rest room etc were highly inconvenienced. Inspite of passengers repeated calls to the KPN office, there was no reaction or action from them. At last we the passengers had to flag down a local school bus and board it to reach Vellore. From Vellore most of the passengers had to take another ordinary bus to Chennai and managed to reach Chennai Koyambed busstand around 11.45 PM. WE now request for refund of the entire ticket amount and also a compensation for the inconvenience caused to us as we had to miss important meetings and schedules and also pay extra for the journey from the point of breakdown to reach our destination due to the late hours. The list of passengers are as under: Passenger Name TicketNo. Seat No Mob.No 1 Chandran K R 2 [protected] Sumati M 2 Dheepak 1 17 [protected] 3 Krishnamurthy R 2 9 [protected] 4 Vanaja K 10 5 Aakarsh Naidu 1 [protected] 6 Megha Narula 1 [protected] 7 Syed Ali 2 25, 26 [protected] 8 Seenivasan R 1 16 [protected] 9 Sathish Dhandapani 1 30 [protected] 10 Moinudeen 1 18 [protected] 11 Anjum 1 [protected] 12 Dhivyaa 1 [protected] 13 Vidhya R 1 [protected] 14 Rajan P 3 3, 4, 5 [protected] 15 Mani G S 1 [protected] Total Passengers 19 Thanks in advance Passenger Sumati M K R Chandran

sir My client had booked a Ticket from Chennai to Trichy by Volvo departing at 10.15 P.M., on[protected]. my client Mr.KS.Sathish...

Traveled in KPN bus on[protected] from Chennai to Ernakulam . We booked for sleeper but they changed suddenly to semi sleeper.. And also destination reached very late almost by 3 hours.. Because of this travels poor service had to reach hospital very late for duty.. No proper answer by the driver or staff... Very poor service...

I booked tickets for Chennai to Ernakulam date of journey being[protected] sleeper bus 8 pm.. Suddenly KPN travels staff informing...

On 12th Dec I had a travel along with my wife to Bangalore vide KPN Travels 8.45 pm bus from Mattuthavani. The bus was maintained very badly. When we enter the bus, seat nos L7 & L8, the beds were not cleaned properly, full of sands and mosquitos. We could not sleep during the entire journey due to the bites of mosquitos. And the AC, poorly maintained - no cooling. When I asked the attendant, he told, the AC has been switched on low. Then what is the use of booking in AC bus if the AC is not put on correctly. This is not the first time I am travelling the same bus, but always the AC problem is there. Last month, when I told the driver - his reply was when the bus moves on to Highway the cooling will be effective but with no cooling. Next time, I will have to think twice whether I have to book in KPN or not. Thanks, Chandrasekharan - email - [protected]@tvslvs.com

Sir, Booked Tickets from Dharma Travels - ONLINE. Date of Return Journey : 7 Dec 2014. Ticket Details : TIN MTFARD PNR : L[protected] Bus No: AP35 V 7997 - Volvo Multi- AX Driver Name : Muthu Kumar - [protected] Bus left Velankanni @ 7.50 P.M on the way near PAVAY meet with an accident due Rash & Negligent of the KPN Driver and injured the 2 wheeler very seriously and didnt stop the vehicle and fleed the spot and finally the bus was apprehended by police near NEELAMANGALAM at around 9:10 P.M. The police sized the vehicle and the driver informed his seniors / concerned authorities of the K.P.N to send the spare / alternative vehicle to pick - up the stranded customers and made to wait till 12:00 Mid Night and no alternative bus or representative came to transfer the stranded customers to reach Bangalore. Thereafter the driver informed he is helpless and informed to make own arrangements to travel to Bangalore and claim refund at Bangalore office. The driver declined and refused to provide K.P.N senior management contact details and was left to mercy of his wishes. All the travelers experienced very rude behavior from the driver and was non- cooperative on all fronts and made to suffer endlessly. Further this shows that K.P.N is in-capable of providing quality, safely, time bound response in case of disasters, medical help to the injured person etc. to all the concerned be it either customers or travels on Road. The driver of your company proved least sanity towards the injured person and to the customers. Latter I travelled in state owned government buses and was delayed by 6 Hours and had to face lot of inconvenience and also changed 4-5 buses at regular intervals to reach Destination and the buses lacked basic facilities which caused lot of inconvenience to female passengers & Children's especially. After reached Bangalore collected general manager Ph: [protected] and called him several times ( 5 Times) to complain about the difficulties faced by us but he never responded the my call latter today 9-12-14 @ 11:56 A.M I again called him and informed the same for further action, Apology and refund of money paid towards return journey. Hope this message reaches the Directors and the CEO of the company so that to prevent such casualties in future and provide prompt service as claimed and displayed on your website. Anthony Raj [protected]@gmail.com

Was travelling by KPN Travels' Volvo Multi Axle Semi Sleeper Bus from Trichy to Chennai. (Journey start date was 9.11.2014 at 11.00 pm) The ticket was booked through 'Red Bus' and the Ticket no is TGC[protected] and the PNR No is K[protected]. There are 3 issues that I experience which I have given below in the order of seriousness: 1. The A/c was not functioning for more than 2 hours-from 4.00 am to around 6.30 am. Many passengers including me woke up as their deep sleep got disturbed. It was also suffocating as there was no ventilation (The windows are sealed in this kind of buses). I could understand from the driver's conversation that though he attempted to call some one (probably the maintenance person designated) through mobile when the problem started, the call was not picked up!!! The driver could get that person's help at 6.30 through mobile and the problem was rectified in no time! Why don't you escalate he issue to top officials at KPN for a part refund of ticket fare for their deficiency in service???? 2. The aisle was packed with at least 10-12 suit cases of big size and the passengers movement during the halts and for making enquiries with the driver got hindered and literally, a few have about to fall down but managed. Why was the people not able to enforce the loading of these baggages also inside the underbody luggage box??? 3.There was an unusual delay in reaching Chennai. The bus started at Trichy at 11.10 pm on 9th and reached KPN's T Nagar office at 6.40 am on 10th!!! I am not confident of getting a response from KPN Travels authorities if I write this directly to them hence I am routing through Red bus with the hope of getting a response and refund. Thanks

I booked 3seats from chennai to bangalore. This is my booking number GOBUSbba[protected] for 29th september. Since there was unrest in hosur due to a politicians arrest there was a news that all the buses from chennai to bangalore were cancelled. I called up the operator who did not pick the call at all. I would have called like a 100times and nobody picked the call. Hence I cancelled the ticket by choosing operator cancelled. But they had resumed the buses. Hence I directly went to the K.P.N travels and enquired with them. They also said the tickets were cancelled and I had to book it again. The webpage also showed that the ticket was cancelled. find the attached screen shot. When I called up the customer care they are told me that I wont be getting a refund. i raised a complaint against this and the issue has not yet been resolved. Now a customer care executive named kishore is trying to close the ticket saying its resolved. In an other mail he is telling me that they are following up rigourously with KPN travels. where as i do not see any progress. Complaint No: 743608.
                          Worst service

I used to travel frequently between Coimbatore - Chennai KPN travels was regarded as one of the best & decent travel during 90's. But for the past few years their service has become worst while comparing any other travels and even state transport buses doing better than KPN. If the scheduled departure is 9pm, they usually delay 1-1.30hrs. I experienced a bitter service from them. The bus started fro koyamedu and when it neared salem, the bus got breakdown.It was a A/C sleeper. They kept the bus in On condition and driven the A/c. The repair work was going on nearly for 3hours. My scheduled arrival time at coimbatore is 6.00am but it had reached only salem at that time. They are not making any spare bus arrangements. At last i reached coimbatore at 11.00am. The same experienced i witnessed twice in KPN itself. Please dont select KPN for any type of journey. They are irresponsible stupid fellows running the travels. Please avoid and have a safe and happy journey in some others.

Sub:Replacement/Reimburse of Damaged Item-Reg.

I have parcel my pulsar bike salem...

I am S.Pradeep Kanna has booked a ticket in KPN travels from chennai to ooty and return coimbattur to chennai. Yesterday I was started from coimbattur at 10 pm, the ticket checker came and asked my fried to show ticket, he has booked the ticket in online so he received sms, he showen that sms, but asked hard copy of ticket, my friend told to see that sms, suddenly he asked my friend to get down and treated as roude. And i asked dont you have sense, he suddenly raised his hand to beat me. Really worst expeience, instead of going private bus, we can use govt bus, both are same.

Last minute BUS CANCELLATION
                                I had booked a ticket in Volvo KPN Travels for my travel on 25th July 2014 at 6PM.

I received a call from KPN at 3:00PM saying that BUS got breakdown and cancelled There is no alternate also

Unfortunately No other bus is having free seat for my travels.

KPN is not answering properly and simply they are saying they will refund the money.

Poor service. With that money Can we travel first of all ?

They are thinking that they are KING of travels.. As customers we
                                should not PREFER booking in such buses. KPN is holding #1 in poor