KPN Travels Complaints & Reviews

Last updated Jul 28, 2022

File a complaint to KPN Travels

Having problems with KPN Travels?

File a complaint and get it resolved by KPN Travels customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

KPN Travels

Salem District
Tamil Nadu

KPN Travels Phone Numbers

KPN Travels reviews & complaints page 23

I have booked tickets from Bangalore to Erode during month of Feb-2016 and boarding point as Madiwala. Reached Madiwala KPN office on travel date and got information from KPN staffs, there is no boarding at Madiwala and all passengers were asked to move to Bommanhalli office. Also by the name of Pickup Van they have dumped many passengers in small vehicles to drop till Bommanhalli office. Passengers with luggages and kids struggled a lot in that Pickup Van, since there is no enough space even to stand. After reaching Bommanhalli office, we didnt get any response from staffs for our queries. All passengers waited for long time in heavy traffic road to board the bus. After boarding bus we found the bus condition is even worse, the screen in sleeper bus were missing for few beds and most of them were worn out. KPN is becoming the worst service nowadays.

KPN
    Boarding: TIRUNELVELI JUNCTION at 06:00 PM
    Vehicle #: KA 41A 9991
    With ref to the above the bus started from Tirunelveli at 0600pm in the evening on 07mar and only one driver was running the bus for full night and as he is old in age unable to have clear clearance in his eye so driving bus very slow and also driving the bus to all local villages so it is taken time more than 16hrs. We passengers still in bus. And if we ask anything he used abusing words against us

I had booked a KPN bus from Bangalore to coimbatore on 19nd Feb 2016. semi sleeper PNR NO - B[protected]
      The pickup point was Madiwala at 10:25pm. As per the ticket, I arrived at the KPN office (MADIWALA) at 10:15pm.
      I did not receive any message or call regarding the bus details.
      I inquired at the office every 10-15 minutes regarding the bus arrival. They shooed me off every single time saying "5 minute mein aayega madam'.
      Finally at 11.15 Pm I was informed that the bus did not bother coming to Madiwala since I was the only pick up from the spot.
      After a lot of shouting and arguing, they decided to put me up in another bus which was waiting in Bommanhalli.
      On reaching Bommanhalli, the staff there was not aware of this and fainaly they are arrage the bus 1.30 am only. all staff not convence to passangers they are shout to passengers.

I always book ticket in from bangalore to salem and salem to bangalore. Am posting this after get more frustuated wih he service by kpn.they cancel the buses even in weekends.they dont have courtesy to apology fr that.after it get delayed also the next bus is not in time. When we ask not even response from them and they dont even show respect to the customer. If you cant able to fill the seats cancel the buses dont show it as option in the website. Is that our time and money looks so cheap to you people? Get it fixed or quit it.please dont trouble the customer and dont treat them badly.

I have undertaken the travel in the subject bus from Madurai to Chennai. When I booked the ticket I was told the journey will take about 9 hrs. But reached Koyambedu after 11 hrs. Reason- driver told the break is not working.There is no cleaner also with the vehicle. Mine is single berth after driver seat. Vehicle photo is with me.
          reply:muralibabu.[protected]@gmail.com
          A women passenger opp. to my berth was to attend an exam. at Jain College at Chennai, Meenabakkam, at 11.00 a.m . She was in tears and shouted at the driver.

By this, KPN has put at risk lives of all the passengers and/or career of one passenger.

Pl. tel me why I should not approach concerned authorities for these lapses?

Murali Babu

How the hell are we supposed to read 6am. The bus came after 6:30. Which world are we living in. I have to reach somewhere on time and I can't do that because of your casual attitude. The bus is leaving at 6:52. The boarding time was 6:15 and it is delayed by .40mins!!!They are taking their own time for checking tickets. Absolutely unprofessional attitude. I have traveled across India and this the worst bus service. And when we ask about time they seem to ignore.

I booked one ticket from Perungalathur to T'irunelveli on 07.02.16 departure time 7.30 p.m (Mercedenz Benz A/C Volvo) vide Ticket No. B[protected] and PIN DDLCQQ352557 Sleeper No.U13. I reminded at the time of boarding and at the time of dinner at Ranga Bhavan that I must be dropped at Tirunelveli both to the driver and Cleaner. But on 08.02.16 at about 5.50 p.m. I woke up and enquired about the place and I was informed that I was far away from Vallioor and they dropped in a dark night in a nearby bus stop where only occassional bus service was available. The comment made by them hurted me to the extent that it was not their duty to check up the drop off. I have wasted 3 hours to reach Tirunelveli.
              My friend who is the Deputy commissioner of police has requested to lodge a formal complaint about the improper behaviour of the cleaner then go for consumer redressal forum.
              I would like to hear from you, failing which I will have to proceed further in this matter.
              R. Ramnath

#KPN_டிராவல்ஸ் அடாவடி அனுகுமுறை: கடந்த மாதம் 29 தேதி KPN டிராவல்ஸில் சென்னைக்கு செல்ல கோயம்பேடு வரை டிக்கெட் எடுத்து பயணம் செய்தேன், அப்போது பஸ்ஸின் டிரைவர் T.Nagar Parcel ஆபீஸில் நிறுத்தி இதற்கு மேல் இந்த பஸ் போகாது என்றார், நான் கோயம்பேடு டிக்கெட் எடுத்துள்ளேன் என சொன்ன பிறகு "ரோட்டின் அடுத்த பக்கத்திற்கு போ, வரும் ஏதேனும் ஒரு KPN பேருந்தில் ஏறி கோயம்பேடு போ" என ஒருமையில் விரட்டினார் அந்த பேருந்தின் டிரைவர்., நானும் அவரிடம் எவ்வித மறுப்பும் தெரிவிக்காமல் அடுத்த பேருந்திற்காக அரை மணி நேரம் காத்திருந்து ஏறினால் சிறிது சென்று அடுத்த நிறுத்தத்தில் நாங்களும் கோயம்பேடு போக மாட்டோம் எனக்கூறி இறக்கிவிட்டு சென்றனர் இவ்வாறு நான் காலை 7 மணி மணியிலிருந்து அலைக்களிக்கப் பட்டேன் கோயம்பேடு சென்றடைய. என்னுடைய கேள்வி எல்லாம் ஒரு நிறுவனத்தில் பொறுப்பான பதவியில் உள்ள படித்த எனக்கே இந்த நிலை என்றால் படிக்காத பாமரர்களின் நிலை மிகவும் வருந்தத்தக்கதே! பேருந்தில் பயணிகளை திணிப்பதில் காட்டும் ஆர்வத்தில் சிறிதேனும் அவர்களை சரியான இடத்தில் சேர்க்கவும் பயணிகளும் மனிதர்கள் தான் என கற்று கொடுத்தால் நலம். KPN பேருந்தில் பயணம் சற்று கவனமா செல்லவும்.

My parcel booking from Covai to salem on 20.01.2016.I have received my lr no by Mobile via. But I don't known Salem received kpn address.I was try to call Salem Kpn from 8.30pm but not received. U'r working hours 6am to11 pm in website all branches. And u'r to pay amount high.ex.my same parcel last week from Covai to Attur rs.400 in u'r parcel service. Today same parcel -kg compare then last week parcel Covai to Salem only, rs.380 what is this?

I am Dr.K.Santhi today(17.1.2016) travelled from Bangalore to Salem by 7.30am bus. My boarding pass no is BA[protected]. Your staff in the bus asked me to get down at Salem bypass and told me the KPN pickup van will drop me in the Salem bus stand. But your staff in KPN office at Bypass said no such facility is available to drop in the bus stand. I made my own arrangement and reached the bus stand. Your staff at Bangalore never informed me about this. I felt highly inconvenience and i am totally unhappy with your service. I am thinking of taking this issue with consumer forum.

My name is raja from Chennai my wife cause one ticket more expensive, said in 1600, the Ladies because she is patient 1600 the ticket bought but they Nagercoil l loader have got there only after the visible hand of the money the ticket, take it or avargailindam verupanam not veru way for relatives to arrive tirunelvelu peruntunilayahile their health carillata While there were your own kapan company in good company napmi coming good movie teaches given we were looking for you Refunds are given more money to rely on the purchase of travel tickets for us, is not doing no consumer court for compensation, to be mentally 13 / 0116iravu 8.15 pm... cell [protected]

I booked a ticket from Bangalore to Madurai on 13th January 2016. The bus's actual departure time was 10 20 @ madiwala Bangalore, but the bus came around 11 15 pm. It was supposed to arrive @madurai @morning 6. But it took around 8 30 am to reach Madurai.They even charge 1050 as pongal special overpriced charge.Even this is a Scania multiaxle bus. They are charging too much for a ticket and behaviour is worst. Please take action against them.

I transported by bike through kpn parcel service on 29/12/2015. At the alandur branch, the person has utter disregard for the customer. His attitude is callous and asks the customer to go to some other place if he has questions on the bill. The bill has no invoice number and the charges applicable are wrapping charges (9%), diesel hike charges (20 Rs) and a service tax of 4.2%. Now, there is no invoice generated for this amount. On top of...

Complaint : KPN Travels left its passengers on the road for 7 hrs from 11:00PM to 06:00AM with a malfunctioned bus, providing no means of alternative solution till date. DETAILS: Travels Name : KPN Travels Journey : Coimbatore to Chennai Reporting time : 08:30PM (Coimbatore) Date : 20-Dec-2015 Payment : via PAYTM PNR : L[protected] Incident : The travels initial boarding @ Ganapathy was also changed without prior notice to 6 kms farther point and was asked to share the ride on an auto with a fellow passenger till there. The bus started only @ 09:45PM as against the normal time of 09:00 PM(as I have travelled twice on the same bus) The bus stopped @ 11:00PM on the highway near Bhavani with nothing but us mentioning the bus had a Breakdown. there was not CLEANER to assist the driver. There were ladies and patients on-board and were made to sit on road till 06:00AM, morning, before the travels arranged an alternate bus. We called the Travels office and received no response, so we tried reaching through mobile, and the Authorities lied to us mentioning the bus will be available in 1 hour. Later on, we were not able to contact anybody from KPN Travels as their phones were turned off. Later, we got bus at 06:00AM and reached Perungulathur @01:00PM, . Meanwhile after a bitter argument with the so called Manager, he agreed to pay back the bus fare, Rs.850 on 20-Dec-2015 Its 28-Dec-2015 and the Travels shows no response to it. When I tried reaching, the response is so mean. This is one of the worst travels who has least care for passengers. We have the photo proofs of the faulty bus, the bus driver and a complaint letter duly signed by all the passengers on board.. I want the authority to pay me back the travel amount and will ensure that none of my friends and relatives board this travels with people of such mean attitude

MY daughter studying medicine in Chennai uses KPN Bus service frequently to come to our home town in Ooty and back. On 23/12/2015 she boarded the bus at Chennai Ticket No[protected] and instead of the bus arriving at Ooty at 7.00 am on 24/12/2015 it reached at 2.00 pm. On enquiry about the inordinate delay I was informed that there was a break down before Salem, but instead of providing a spare bus, the driver was asked to somehow manage and reach the destination. .Very casual approach indeed in putting the lives of passengers. to a great risk especially in the hilly terrain. When I tried to contact Salem Office to lodge acomplaint, I was connected to 4 different persons and finally one lady told me that the concerned person had gone for lunch and disconnected the phone. This is not a freak incident. I had witnessed other quite disturbing incidents in the recent past with KPN. Any organisation that does not register customer complaints/dis satisfaction is bound to suffer, given the prevailing cut throat competition.

I booked the bus from Bangalore to salem well in advance. I went to the boarding point 2 hours before.but just an hour before they said the bus is cancelled and they put me in a bus to trichy In an Un comfortable seating. The bus was timed for 10.30p.m in kalasipalaya and it's 12.00 in midnight and still didn't leave bangalore :(

Ticket Number: THCV35546778 PNR No : L[protected] Hi, I would like to tell you terrible experience with KPN Travels. The tickets were confirmed for traveling on 7th December 2015 at 10.30pm. We were at Madivala, Bangalore waiting for Bus. Bus not arrived and agent started telling some problem is there and extended the time. Again he went on extending the time and some part of time we were unnoticed, he was not there at the agency, he left the office without informing anybody about bus. We waited up to early morning 01:30 am you believe it or not. Last he gave up and almost 20 passengers were left in annoyed. We are really annoyed with this type of care taken. The agency was not at all worried about the commitments of their customers on their travel. Please do something.

I sent a parcel from Perungulathur to Tirunelveli. It reached me after 3 days and its not an issue. but starting from the date of booking and get delivered, I found some scratches on the painted part of the parcel during delivery and its also not an issue. But during the follow up, the mobile and landline numbers provided on receipt, website, advertisement doesn't work or didn't picked up the call.rarely 2 of my calls were attended after I tried ranging 50+ times with irresposible answers in irrespective manner. I wonder how all the workers behave the same, do they were instructed ?? by the management. These people from KPN parcel service are unfit to run a customer service oriented business. Remember customer makes business.

Hi I booked a ticket from Virudhunagar to Bangalore for 10:30 p.m bus .We have to board the bus in virudhunagar bypass which is on the NH Highway.There is no one from KPN to provide any information on the bus arrival or the status .Three passengers waited in the main road for almost 3 hours .We tried to contact all the KPN no.s to get the status of the bus but no information . At 1:30 p.m Salem KPN office picked up the call and said we will connect you to tracking system . Thats when we came to know the bus got broke down and a different bus was sent .Those drivers never cared about the passengers boarding at Virudhunagar and never stopped at that location. We came to know that the bus reached Madurai after 2:00 p.m .then we have to come back to home as there is no bus after that . Please think 100 times before booking in KPN Online bus . Thanks Deepak N

The damages to the two wheeler (Chennai - Bangalore) are: Breakage of the pillion handle in the two wheeler, crack of both indicator lamps (at the back portion of the two wheeler), breakage of tail lamp, scratches that have literally ruined the aesthetic look of the two wheeler, removal of paint on the side portion (below the seat of the pillion)
                                      I brought bike from Chennai to Bangalore, charged Rs 1600, But invoiced for Rs 1200 . And man collected 50 for packing . While collecting my bike it was charged again for downloading Rs 50 . Once pack was cleared Most of the parts was damaged front headlight doom broken, Left side mirror broken .Many scratches in tank .

Please go for good parcel service, Dont go with KPN its not worth for what we pay