LeEco / Leshi Internet Information & Technology Complaints & Reviews

Last updated Apr 16, 2021

File a complaint to LeEco / Leshi Internet Information & Technology

Having problems with LeEco / Leshi Internet Information & Technology?

File a complaint and get it resolved by LeEco / Leshi Internet Information & Technology customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

LeEco / Leshi Internet Information & Technology

LeEco / Leshi Internet Information & Technology Website

LeEco / Leshi Internet Information & Technology Head Office Address

DLF Corporate Park, Tower 4B, 2nd Floor, Unit No. 201 – 204
Gurgaon
Gurgaon District
Haryana
122002

Complaints recently resolved by LeEco / Leshi Internet Information & Technology customer care

LeEco / Leshi Internet Information & Technology reviews & complaints page 3

Sir/Madam,

I bought Le1S Handset thru flipkart at last year sep’16, Now I am facing charging issue that It takes whole day to get charged, For that I have to keep my charger always with me, which is not fair

I also trying to reach your service centres last one week but none of person give me a valid advice or place where to collect my handset all are simply saying after warranty only they will give service.

As nobody takes any responsibility on my query since it is in under warranty period. Pl take an action to provide me a replacement or service on time without further delay.
My leeco le 2 was taken back from me on 30 jan 2017 its been more than 5 months they have not done refund everytime i call them they say they will do it but its undone.. Stupid company..my order id is

I have purchased, le2 phone in the month of jul'16.

Recently, in the month of mar'17 i got a problem with the phone, the phone is continuously rebooting by itself.

My le phone warranty is still active.

So i was handed over the phone to le mall authorized service center called "diya solutions" on 04-apr-17

They checked the phone, and said mother board got problem and need to be replaced.

The phone is still not yet repaired (For the past 3 months) and received. They said, we made order mother board to leeco. Leeco has to send mother board to them to repair. This how leeco working for the post sale service. Very poor response from leeco. Very bad. I have lost 11, 999 rs.
    LeEco / Leshi Internet Information & Technology customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I had purchased letv mobile (Le x526 gold) on dt. 12/10/2016 from flipkart and accordingly one year warranty was to given. But last month (May-2017) there was some problem in that phone i. E speaker and charging and hanging problem. I went to my nearest service centeras on 07/06/2017 i. E m/s cosmos communication (Shop no.67, sector -29, huda market, faridabad, haryana ph. [protected]).

There at the service center (Cosmos communication) after checking they updated my phone during this the mother board of that phone got crashed. They after they took my phone back and told me that after further repairing they will return it to me after a week but even after two weeks there is no response from the service center (Cosmos communication). When ever i am calling them, they are saying we are not getting spares from the concerned company so we are unable to process further. So please till then.
      But they are not confirming me exact date and time.

I asked them to provide me another phone till then but getting no response.

Please do some thing in this regards.

Chandu
      Dear sir my le2 phone not charging even when it's switched off/on or fast charging is enabled/disabled. With charger on AC power or pc USB.

I have bought the le2 phone in april 2nd week.
      I bought this via Flipboard for 11990 Rs.

Please help at earliest.

I bought an leeco le 2 mobile from leeco india's website lemall.com/in on 26 december 2016. Order id:[protected]. I have lost the invoice/bill of the purchase. Now i am in need of the bill for submitting it in the customer care for repairing charger of the handset, but upon contacting on the company email "[protected]@le.com" they never sent me the invoice copy even after three weeks.
        I cant repair the charger without the bill and they are not providing the required service i want. As the accessories comes with six months of warrantee they are intentionally delaying so that warrantee period gets over and i have to pay for repair.
        I condemn this type of service. I want the bill/invoice immediately.

Sandeep kundu
        I got 65" LeTv through Flipkart in October 2016. Started giving problems from June 2017 onwards. Despite receiving complaints (Service request no 14538), no technical person approached me. Presently the toll free hotline no[protected] is also not working, and there is no response to mail. Hope the company is existing in India. .

It has been just 4 months since i purchesd this phone for my mother for 11000 and the phone is not functioning at all. It is not even switching on. I went to the company service center and discoverd that the company has ran away from india. I have visited almost 10 repair shop since then but i get the same answer this can't be repaired. So what do i do with this crab of 11000.
          The product is in warranty but the warranty providers ran away
          Please help asap

What hell is gng with this company kindly provide us authorized service center in kerala. I asked all service center they said they are not authorized service center. Not even single person is picking up toll free no.. Higher officials of these company kindly provide support. We trusted u r company now these days trying cheat us. Kindly message or call me the no [protected].

I purchased #leeco le2 mobile through #flipkart and there is charging problem in the phone dated 02. June.2017.
              When i charged my phone, it's showing like charging but the phone was not charging since last 5 day's.
              I have already checked phone charger, adapter was working... But the phone was not charging
              My device is covered under the manufacturer's warranty. I tried to get in touch with the authorized service centre in varanasi.
              As per flipkart customer care, flipkart is not responsible after 10 days of purchase.

Need help to resolve this issue as earliest.

Umesh
              Ph no.[protected]/[protected]
              Purchased a mobile from flipkart on october 2016. now i am facing charging probelems. the service center in pune is not responding me properly. service center at nal stop pune is saying the dont look for mobiles in warranty. leeco coustomer care is not responding on call. what should i do

I purchased #leeco le2 mobile through #flipkart and there is charging problem in the phone.
                When i charged my phone, it's showing like charging but the phone was not charging.
                My device is covered under the manufacturer's warranty. I tried to get in touch with the authorized service centre in delhi but no service center working here. They are not attaining saying that they have closed the service center.
                Order id: od[protected]
                Need help to resolve this issue as earliest.

Shubham
                [protected]@yahoo.com

Hello sir i bought leeco le2 in december. Mobile is good weel performed till yesterday. But today mobile is not charging it only indicates green sign as charging, but charging is not done. So i thought that charger is not fine. So i bought another charger in that also mobile is not charging. Now the phone is switched off. It won't on. Plz reply to this
                  May 30, 2017
                  Updated by Abhi abde
                  Hello sir I bought leeco le2 in december. Mobile is good weel performed till yesterday.but today mobile is not charging it only indicates green sign as charging, but charging is not done. So I thought that charger is not fine. So I bought another charger in that also mobile is not charging. Now the phone is switched off. It won't on.plz reply to this
                  i have also same problem. When battery percent reduces to around 20% if i plug power cable battery immediately drains to zero % so i bought new official power cable from service-center but after 2 month that cable is also giving same problem again.Very wrost phone and service.
                  I also have exactly the same problem, but have no idea how to solve the problem. Please help.

My handset last 20 days at service center but no any single replay from customer care and also he was given fake promise on daily basis. I cant understand what is the issue? Please look into the matter. And resolve my issue as soon as possible. Handset details mention below.

30 days but not repare my handset, very poorly service letv company and his service center.

Handset - le eco2
                    Job sheet no. Js[protected]

I have given my phone which is in warranty at the service centre :
                      Diya solutions
                      Ph:[protected]
                      Ph:[protected]
                      Timings:10am to 7 pm
                      Monday-saturday

On dated 18.4.2017 i have been regularly following with them for almost a month now. And i today get a response saying leco always delays the service. Would appreciate my complaint is resolved at the earliest.

Ajay
                      +91-[protected]

I gave my le eco mobile at service center on 05/04/17 to change the display. Today 19/05/17 around 45 days past but yet phone not repaired.the reason they give part not received from company. I mail the company many times but no response from them. My job sheet no is js[protected] if the company don't have parts they should give new phone to customer.

I have bought a leeco le 2 six months back and suddenly started turn off by its own. As my handset is under warranty i have given handset for service in sri vinayaka electronics, abids (Leeco authorized service center given leeco site) hyderabad 20th april 2017. Till now there is no response from service center. They saying that they waiting for company response. I tried to contact leeco on[protected]Which was given in official web site) is not working since today's.
                          I am without smart phone almost since one month because of leeco poor customer service. Customers don't have option to directly contact leeco executives and know the status of the problem.
                          Very very poor service, please ban this kind of companies in india to increase user satisfaction.

Leeco management team, please find solution for my issue, else i will go beyond what you think.

Hello Sir/Mam,

I have purchased Le 2(Eco) from Flipcart on 24 Jul, 2016
                            But after sometime , I had faced heating problem, Network Problem, Brightness problem and now the situation is very worse.

I have called Flip cart assistance and Letv company customer assistance lots of time, but they didn't even connect my call to customer assistant officer and disconnected my call. After few days, no one is picking up the call at all.

Even though, I had lots of financial issues, I have bought this phone for my daily needs. Now I don't know what I have to do with this Phone as there is no Service centres available in my City (Trivandrum, Kerala). Also I have travelled to Chennai to resolve the issue. But, I don't have a good luck to use my phone anymore.

Kindly help me in this situation.

Even if I am not getting a refund, I need a Phone atleast.

No other options for me.

These companies are screwing our life. Please don't spare them. They should be punished.

Please find the attached Bill for your reference

I had purchased let le max mobile, model lemax-64gb through flipkart from suppliers ws retail services pvt. ltd., chennai on 6th march 2016. a copy of the invoice/bill is attached for your ready reference. the said mobile started malfunctioning i. e. overheating and touch sensitive issues and the same was submitted for servicing on 4th march 2017 with krishna electronics thane, the authorized service center. the job sheet js [protected] was issued to me with a promise to return the handset on 18th march, 2017 but was not returned on that day.

Since 18th march i was following up with the krishna electronics inquiring about the status and every time i was given vague responses stating that the handset is in transit and i should wait for one more week. every week i started receiving the same answers from krishna electronics and advised me to contact the customer care number[protected]. even the customer care center was not able to give me any satisfactory answer and at times behaved differently. on 18th i tried to contact customer care number without any success and even the krishna electronic staff refused to give me the address of parel mobile service center where i believe the mobile was sent for servicing/repairs as per information provided. they also told me that they would be chasing le eco team on status of my mobile phone but i never got any response on that.

After multiple chases, in mid week of april i sent a registered a/d to le eco and krishna electronics to understand status of my mobile phone but that also went in vain as there was no reply from them. on 5th may, krishna electronics called and asked me to collect my mobile as it was repaired. however my concern is my phone still has overheating and touches sensitive issues even after being with service center for around two months. krishna electronics has asked me to bring back my mobile if same issue persists, but i don’t trust them as they have already wasted lot of my time and efforts.

I hereby demand that either my mobile should be replaced or i should be given the value i have spent while purchasing the same.

I place my grievances before you and seek your indulgence in the matter.

Thank you.
                              Karthik balan
                              May 10, 2017
                              I have decided to sell my phone and don't want to continue this complaint

I have purchased Le 2 X526 model smart phone of the company on 19th Setpember 2016. While purchasing the phone, the company has shown VoLTE* support in this smartphone and *(asterisk) is described as the VoLTE update will be provided shortly. It has been more than 7 months but there is no updated regarding the same. The phone is outdated without the mentioned update. The latest news is that LeEco company is going to quit its operation in India. I, as a customer, am feeling cheated by the company because of their false commitment.

Look I had purchased phone in sep I was using as usual after few months it started to switch off all off sudden and it was taking more than 30mins to switch one day it switched off and didn't on I gave for service they said they need to replace motherboard I have given before one month still they are saying they didn't get motherboard as they have ordered leeco company screw off
                                  Apr 8, 2018
                                  As soon as I lodeged complaint I got ma phone back from service center

Hey guys,
                                    Date: 18/10/2016.
                                    Jobsheet number:[protected]
                                    This is milind zaveri (I am from surat) i purchased letv le1s gold. I submitted my phone in xpert cellular services in surat-395002. And phone was damaged by then the band (Letv) in transport. They told that you would be getting the refurbishment for your phone i told then no becz there no were in the policy written that the customers get refurbishment asking the new phone. So for this company told me to refund in the january starting they told me to wait for 45 day after 45 days i contacted the brand they told that they have no such confirmation given to me (I also have audio track in which they told me to refund my money back becz they were out of stock for letv le1s. And they asked me for acc details i also gave then all about but no amount was tranfered and till move i didn't got my money or refund (This chat was done in february. The brand (Letv) is doing fraud with me. This is the 7-8 month my phone is still in service center now too my warranty is over.
                                    Now to the service center has closed i want be giving my phone from there.

All i want is my refund.

Its good that i dont have any money problem if there would any another person what would he do? Plz comment.

Guys plz help me by sharing and like.

I have bought a new leco mobile in month of January 2017. I am facing some problem on my mobile so I submitted my mobile in service center on 16 April 2017 and they give me the delivery date is 18 April 2017 but still they not repaired my mobile till now. they told me that some part was not available and they still not looks so serious on my issue. its toll-free number still not connect and they can't reply to emails. they treat me like a fool.

Model Number: LE 526 LEE2 ROSE GOLD

JOB SLIP : JS[protected]

Service Centre Name: Agrawal Computers, Shahi Market, Cinema Road, Gorakhpur- 273 001
                                      Mail ID: [protected]@yahoo.com;[protected]@live.com

We ordered LeEco 55" tv on 5th Feb 2017, it was on a offer of cash back Rs.3000/-, they said post 2 months i will receive my cash back . Its already been more than 2 months there has been no response by LeEco customer care team neither there has been any response on my mails . The customer care number is crashed since a week now .No one picks up the calls
                                        Apr 20, 2017
                                        Updated by sj88
                                        Does this forum help in resolving issues ???