LeEco / Leshi Internet Information & Technology Complaints & Reviews

Last updated Apr 16, 2021

File a complaint to LeEco / Leshi Internet Information & Technology

Having problems with LeEco / Leshi Internet Information & Technology?

File a complaint and get it resolved by LeEco / Leshi Internet Information & Technology customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

LeEco / Leshi Internet Information & Technology

LeEco / Leshi Internet Information & Technology Website

LeEco / Leshi Internet Information & Technology Head Office Address

DLF Corporate Park, Tower 4B, 2nd Floor, Unit No. 201 – 204
Gurgaon
Gurgaon District
Haryana
122002

Complaints recently resolved by LeEco / Leshi Internet Information & Technology customer care

LeEco / Leshi Internet Information & Technology reviews & complaints page 4

I have purchased mobile phone from leeco le1s last year . Several time I have raised complaint against leeco but no use. Only hopes from your side. Please see the attachment. Mobile is too hot . It showing 45deg. in normal use. There is chance of most of radiation emitted from this phone will effect children and also chance of blast which recently took place in Bangalore due to over heat of leeco company mobile which resulted lost of life. Please sir my only concern is that ban such kind of mobile company in India and save life.
Dec 1, 2022
Please delete my complaint
LeEco / Leshi Internet Information & Technology customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I had submitted my Le 1s Eco-X509 for repairing on 23rd January at their sagar M.P. Service center. My mobile is still under one year warranty.
    I had received my phone on 14th April from sagar service center. But the phone still in dead condition after charging it 100% it is not going to switch on. When I take it to service center again service provider refuse to take it back for repairing and also used some offensive word while talking.
    After 3 months they retune my phone without even repairing it and when I show them the dead phone their service center, provider not even listen to my problem.

I hope you will take an action against the issue.

I have bought a phone Leeco 1s model in the month of September. Now to the horror only in 4 months, on 14th of February it stopped working & went dead!

I visited service centre and submitted the phone for repair. Yesterday to my second surpise after 2 months the service centre called me and returned back the mobile stating the company has been shutting down and stopped all service work.

I mean what the hell is this? How can they do something like this when the company promises to provide 1 year of warranty.

Strict action must be taken on such companies and banned from INDIA..

I need my mobile replaced or working, please help if you can.
      Apr 07, 2017
      Updated by Ratul123
      Anyone wanting to help me pls call me at [protected] (ratul sikdar)
      Apr 25, 2017
      khubber's response
      Please make fast resolution of my complaint very bad company leeco.
      Hello
      I purchased coolpad note 5 from amazon and since day 1 i m getting voice problem in my phone

Sometimes i can hear the voice of person calling and the person calling cannot hear my voice and secondly sometimes i m not able to swipe the incoming call and i goes unattended

Pls replacw my mobile
      I bought leeco mobile from flipkart after 3 months
      It stop working and I submitted to service centre but no response from service centre now 3 months gone my phone was not repaired and they me back unrepaired phone

I just received a defective LeEco 55" tv. I had issues since day one. Few issues mentioned below

1. TV is not connecting to the internet

2. No video after connecting to ARC via hdmi cable.

I reported the issue and it was not sorted/ no one came to check it. I called for a return and also submitted a ticket online for return. It's been 3 weeks since I submitted ticket for return and I haven't got any response yet.

I feel like cheated.

Please help me.

I wish to complaint about le eco service station. The things is that my le Eco 2 does not power on so i given it in their Service station at surat location Red Mox Telecom on 22nd march 2017 with Job sheet contained no JS[protected] Name: Bhavin Khatri Mob no : +91 [protected]

I have given it for service on 22nd march 2017 however i didn't received my Phone from their service station when i call at, every time they said it will take 15 days . i have no other alternative escaping this phone .even i did complaint in customer care also through telephone but still problem is stands there .now i got frustrated

I looking forward to hearing from them as soon as possible to resolve this problem. nut i am not getting any positive response from Customer care . I wanted to file complaints with the appropriate consumer agencies i.e. you and to consider my legal alternatives. I am enclosing copies of my Service Job sheet. I may be contacted at the above phone number.

I hope & have belief in your to resolve my problem & Take necessary steps to felicitated consumer

Hey everyone myself Deepansh i have a complaint for leeco last year i bought the phone Leeco Le1s.Recently i started feeling some issues with the phone so i took the phone to the nearest service center which is located in Gwalior(M.P).
            The name of the service center wqs progressive services and this is the one of the company's official service center.
            I gave the phone on 08\02\2017 and they gave me the receipt and told me that your phone will be came back on 28 Feb and you can take your phone on 28 Feb.They told me they will give me a call.
            Problem started from here they didn't gave me the call so i talked to them they told that there is some issue in the company and it will take 15-20 days more now it has been a very long time i tried to talk to them they are saying that the Company Leeco stops giving us the support so we cant tell when will you phone available to you then i tried to talk to company's toll free no but they are not recieving the call.I am in a mess please help me out i attached the reciept of service center.

As all the people said above regarding the service centre / customer care issue, why we are targeting Lecco alone but why not Flipkart also the seller, which have sold the product and made the profit. When we purchase the item from a local shop with fake warranty from manufacturer whether we will let go the seller unpunished. Why not you all people register the complaints in consumer court / social media with all effort. If we will keep mum then complain will be registered here and there but no concrete action will be initiated and these idiots will loot our money . I request you all to publicize these matter in social media vehemently against FLIPKART AND LEECO .

Dear Team,

With above mentioned subject I would like to bring you into notice that i bought mobile through flipkart.com vide details are LeEco Le 1S, IMEI Serial No.[protected] on dt.07.04.2016 on which i was facing problem switched off and on issue and therefore i had given mobile solve issue to Krishna Electronics, Thane, Maharashtra(Job sheet o.JS[protected]) on dt.02.03.2017 and expecting delivery of the same on dt.16.03.2017 now they keep saying that company has not provided parts therefore we are not manage to get the repaired and company keep extending there days repair limit. My mobile is under warrenty.

Can you please help me top urgently because i much needy mobile phone for office work.

Thanking You,
                Kind Regards,
                Avinash Sawant
                Mobile No.+91-[protected]

I have encountered touchscreen problem in my LeEco LE2 mobile, hence i visited LeECO Borivali service center (S G Infotech, no 2a 2nd floor, thakkar shopping mall, opposite borivali railway station, sv road borivali west mumbai
                  [protected]), they collected my mobile on 25th Feb 17 stating that we will repair and return your mobile within 2 weeks.
                  But after two weeks they informed me that we are not receiving required product from company.
                  After several followup I end up with no response.

I then sincerely sent email to company email id (India Support
                  ) requesting that they need to either repair my mobile ASAP or need to provide me new handset at your cost and dispatch it within 24 hours as my mobile is under warranty period and they may take my original handset with you, as they are not able to provide a time commitment and they are informing that some factors are out of their control.

I would like to get my mobile ASAP as I have only one 4g phone and I am not able to use my 4g sim, and after 31st Mar I may not be able to use my jio sim as free offer is till 31st Mar17.

CA Udit Agrawal
                  [protected]@gmail.com
                  Apr 12, 2017
                  Updated by Udit Dinesh Agrawal
                  Even there is no response from the LeEco team.
                  Apr 24, 2017
                  Updated by Udit Dinesh Agrawal
                  There is no response from the LeEco team.
                  I have submitted handset on 25th Feb 17 still they are neither picking call, neither reverting on my email nor providing my handset. Please expedite. It is 2 months now and they are not reverting as per their charge sheet they have given assurance to return phone in a working condition in 30days.

Dear Leeco,

My phone was submitted at Veetee Communications Private Limited which is an authorised service center for Leeco in Chennai, India on February 15. I brought my phone from Official Lemall Website and I have it still in warranty period. My phone was scrutinized by the personnel at the service center and I was told that it has a hardware defect. They said that my phone would be sent to the Leeco factory and promised me that I would be receiving my phone in 10 or 15 days.

It has been a month and a half now I still haven't received my phone. I have visited the Service Center more than a couple of times now, called the Serivce Center and Leeco helpline at[protected] more than a dozen times. I am told my ticket is raised and I would be receiving a phone call within 48 hours but I would never receive any call nor any development on the status of my phone. Apparently my phone is still at the LeEco factory and they aren't responding.

This kind of service is completely unacceptable from a reputed company like Leeco. I need an instantaneous solution from you people as it has already been too late. If you can't repair my phone then make sure you replace it with a new one. My patience has been tested every day with your poor service. I don't want any callbacks or waiting periods from you anymore, make sure you repair my phone or send me a new one.

I Mr. Karuppasamy.S, bought LeEco Le 1S Eco Mobile through flipkart on 19.05.2016 and used it. On 04.02.2017 my mobile was not working and I send my mobile nearest Service Centre at Madurai on 06.02.2017. Till date I can't get my mobile from service centre. They told it send to Bangalore service centre. Almost 1 & 1/2months gone, there is no response from them. I send mail for Leeco customer cae mail on 16.03.2017 and they also not replied to me regarding this issue. I enclosed invoice of mobile and service centre copy. Kindly do needful. I enclosed details, invoice of mobile and service centre copy. details of Kindly do needful.

Mobile : LeEco Le 1s Eco
                      Date of Purchase : 19.05.2016
                      Service centre Job order No :[protected]

Karuppasamy.S
                      Apr 10, 2017
                      Updated by ARIVALAGAN MANI
                      SIR,
                      Here I informed earlier regarding this Leeco Mobile service, they mailed to me, phone required some hardware and service is underprogress dated on March 21, 2017. I was waited. But last week, I contacted Le eco customer care through mobile, must wait and we don't given any surety when its complete the progress. So, Kindly give me your legal opinion about this problem.

Mobile : LeEco Le 1s Eco
                      Date of Purchase : 19.05.2016
                      Service centre Job order No :[protected]

Karuppasamy.S

I have Purchased Leco From filpkart Later My Display Had some issue so submitted it through for Service center for repairing on 25th jan 2017, Docket NO [protected] But I am unable to get proper feedback & status for the same. Pls look into it and help us
                        company is not Replying anything regarding my mobile. we called customer care they not responding properly. we have emailed them but not responding.
                        we Helpless Hope consumer care take care of this and resolve it.

Hi i order a cdla earhone from le mall website on sepetmber 03/2016 where i recieved a order around on 12/09/2017 the earphone was defective so place a request straight away and got a message for a pickup with in 3 working day around but waited for a week and havent got any pickup so called le mall csr and they told will arrange by monday againg waited for a week again called csr thing happen four five times and after a number of calls and emails as well as tweet on leeco they arrange in november bbut againg got a message from courier company that pickup has been cancelled by them again call and again done plenty of emails and after that they finally picked in december around 23/12/2016 and waited for a week oor two to get replace ment but no response from them till 07/01/2017 so finally called them and they are telling me the earphone are defective and their is no physical warranty, i said thats what you sended me and they said they cant do any thing, , i paid 2000 inr for a defective earphone which is of no use and they are not replcaing it ..so please help me to get my money back as they are running big big fraud .
                          Updated by mickeymehta
                          if you want a proof i got a proof with all messages
                          contact detail -[protected]

Mickey Mehta
                          AHMEDABAD

Mickey mehta
                          Updated by mickeymehta
                          my number to contact is [protected]
                          Mar 19, 2017
                          Updated by mickeymehta
                          WOW NO REPLY FROM THE FRAUD COMPANY YET !!! WHATS GOING ON !!
                          Apr 01, 2017
                          Updated by mickeymehta
                          What's going on why no one is repling is their is no law in this state or country

Iam from Pondicherry and i bought le eco mobile just 4 months back. My phone got shut down due to battery issue. When i checked the le eco after sale customer service, it showed 4 places in Pondicherry and when i contacted the service centres they just replied that they stopper servicing le eco as the company no more exists in India and they wont get spare parts too. People, do not buy any product of le eco. Its better to pay a little more for brands rather than getting attracted to less priced Chinese brands. Le eco have well executed their plan of dumping their mobiles for a good profit and have vacated the Indian market. People who have bought their products are the suferers.
                            Leeco 2 starting showing issue within 1 month of purchase. Phone is given is service centre in Kochi and jobsheet has almost 30 days passed.Its still not resolved.

They said company (LeTv - Leeco 2) is down and phone parts is not available.

What to do ? My phone is in warranty period.
                            Please help

Delay in Service
                              My name is Arunagiri from chennai.I had some malfunction with my phone Letv le1s. I had went to nearby service center for repair on 17.01.2017. They had said that it would be motherboard malfunction and they said it may take 15 days to 30 days. Even though it was quite long period I had accepted that . Now it had been one and half months and still i didn't received my phone back. I notified them three times, they simply answer that mother board stock is not available . What is going on in the main office ? If you people can't service a phone of your company in India why do you sell your product outside your country. Take the steps necessary. My Service order no. Is JS[protected]. My contact no. [protected].

I have bought a phone and the fingerprint sensor was not working i submitted the phone in the service center to get it repaired as the phone was under warranty . they told me that the phone will be returned within 12 days but now it has been more than one and a half month and when ever i am contacting with the company by phone calls and emails they are not giving me any satisfactory answer every time they are saying that you will surely get the phone by next week if the company is unable to repair he phone they should replace it but they are nether repair nor replacing the phone. therefore i register a complaint against the company. they should give me my phone back along with the money for the cost of the phone and the harassment caused to me by them without a phone i had to face many hardships. and now the company should pay fore the harassment caused to me . i have attached the bill, the repair order and the record of emails along

My jobsheet number is[protected]
                                  i bought le max 2 phone from retail store in kolhapur on 10th december. it had problem within 20 days, so was submitted to nearest service center on 29th december, to day it is 11:00 pm of 28th january and still the only reply i get from service center and consumer service number is repair in progress. they initially said that it will be repaires in 15 working days but it was not so. it is very disappointing, i want refund or replacement of handset as early as possible.

My Name is Satyendra Kumar Jaiswal

My contact number is [protected], [protected]

IMEI1: [protected] IMEI2: [protected]

My mail id skj.computer.[protected]@gmail.com

I purchase le2 on epic sale ( LeEco give me Rs.3000/- cupoon (work on le mall website ) which is not working and my leeco website email Id also binding.

Please give me new cupoon code

Code is not working Rs.3000/- coupon code.

I purchased Leco Mobile Handest in May.16 which was having complain since Oct.16.We handed over it to their local service centre (last on 08.12.16) M/s B.M.Trading, Dak Bunglow Road, Kaushalya Estate, Patna.

After several follow up they informed that product is physical damage as such not covered under warranty.They asked Rs.9000 for repairing.

We have clear receipt of handover of set and it was not damaged at the time of submission, Then why we should bear the cost.

Please look into.

Rajiv Sarraf
                                      Mobile no.[protected]
                                      Sir I am bought this mobile in august 1st with trhogh of flipkart online shopping appatlo Hyderabad and my mobile headset call receiving button repair in January 21 and am giving this in servicing center in same date and they will tell it repaired in 15 to 20 days
                                      Then 40 days are completed they not respond to me

I have bought LeEco Max2 by LeMall unfortunately by accident without knowing the company and the useless service of products and the customers.

First the LeEco Max was came to my hand after waiting and calling you several times finally at long wait.

The CDLA headset came to hand by everyday calling and fighting the customer service and emailing sent by me after four months.

The...