Lenovo

Contact Details

F.A.Q.

Find-a-Dealer

Registered Office
Ferns Icon, Level-2, Doddenakund Village, Marathhalli Outer Ring Road, Marathhalli Post, Kr Puram Hobli, Bangalore 560037

Gurgaon
Vatlka Business Park, 1st Floor, Badshah Pur Road, Sec-49, Sohna Road, Gurgaon 122001

Kolkata
Apeejay Business Center, Apeejay House, Block A, 8th Floor, 15 Park Street, Kolkata 700 016
Toll-Free: 1800-3000-5366
Fax: +91 33 4019 2240

Windsor House, Level 5, No 502, CST Road, Kalina, Santa Cruz (East), Mumbai 400098

Chennai
2nd Floor Kuppu Arcade, 4 Venkatanarayana Road, T. Nagar, Chennai 600017

Pune
Apeejay Business Center, Angel Infospace, 1st Floor, Pride House S. No.108/7, Shivajinagar, University Road, Pune 411016

Service Enquiries

Fri 10:00 am - 07:00 pm
Sat 10:00 am - 07:00 pm
Sun Closed

Lenovo Complaints & Reviews

I purchased this laptop on 22nd June. And after using it only for 2 months on 27th August a black line appeared on the display....

Ur transaction on HDFC Bank CREDIT Card ending 3030 for Rs. 3000.00 has been credited/reversed by THEDOSTORE1247450 on[protected]:10:51:41
I placed an oder value of 65000 not received cash back
Sep 01, 2021

Lenovo customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

We are unable to open laptop display screen, due to some screw/ nut .
    Please visit the engineer.
    Aug 31, 2021

Lenovo customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Lenovo Desktop C320, Machine type 10077, Configuration Number 57307841, HDD 500 G, RAM 4GB, ODD DVD RW.
      I have not...

I purchased a laptop from store but battery backup is only one hour. service centre not responded properly so please enquire properly I purchased this laptop last month please consider as soon as possible

Lenovo customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

We have purchased one I5 Computer From Maars Enterprises, Udaipur Vide Bill No 43 Dated 19.09.2020 . from the day one it is not properly working.It neither start properly nor it shut down properly. we have made a complaint in this regard to dealer and they have again and again formatted and loaded new window but still it is neither starting properly and nor shutting down.It takes approx 1 hour in stating and shutting down . At present it is not shutting down .Google Crom is not working. when we open Form it shows coding error. Kindly replace our computer otherwise we will have to go for consumer court. Serial No of Desktop is MP1RFNN4.

Updated by v_chaplot
        My Mobile No is [protected]

I was using my laptop normaly and then some bios update came I cancelled it and shut down my laptop then after half n hour I tried opening it but the screen was blank. Not a single blink was there in my laptop.

Lenovo customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

My laptop [V15-IIL Laptop (Lenovo) - Type 82C5] is in warranty and its touchpad is not working since a weak.

Lenovo customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I ordered Lenovo Windows Pro T14 Gen 2 Laptop on 24th Aug and I have not got any confirmation email or messages or delivery status shared with me. And I am still not able to see the order status on Website despite multiple emails to the given email id.

Is this fraudulent website? Has any fraud happened on my transaction?

Lenovo customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I Made a purchase of a laptop Costing Rs.38880/- from their Official website on 9th June under the promise of 10% Assured...

Laptop is worst performing...not even Completed one year. I am not using it on daily basis, even though it is working very slow. Some times takes hours to start. Worst laptop ever...

Lenovo customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

For last few days none of the 'shift' keys are working. as a result i cannot type any symbols . please help.

Lenovo customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

My laptop in having sticky key board some of the keys are not functioning properly .

Device name LAPTOP-BSKABMJC
                    Processor Intel(R) Core(TM) i3-7020U CPU @ 2.30GHz 2.30 GHz
                    Installed RAM 4.00 GB
                    Device ID [protected]A4-43E4-AB74-6CB56A148763
                    Product ID [protected]AAOEM
                    System type 64-bit operating system, x64-based processor
                    Pen and touch No pen or touch input is available for this display

Lenovo customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Laptop latest h but on nahi ho raha h

Order No: LWH106150
                        Order Date : Jul 9, 2021

Invoice No : LWS2021/22-1818

282EY00U7IN-IdeaPad
                        Gaming 3 39.62cms - Onyx Black

Faulty product shipped despite several complaints no resolution of my complaint. I want refund for my product.

Lenovo customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I had a simple power cord problem. I told them I'm willing to play since they acted like money lynching parasites, said we can only help you if you had "Premium service". Then they said even if you pay we can't help. So the only way out is to get a premium service plan for a 150Rs/- cable? I was willing to pay 750 for that cable but they were not willing to arrange or help. Or even offer an alternate solution, their so-called "Team lead" Saya Azim never responded!
                          Aug 27, 2021

Lenovo customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have problem with window which become in activated, and I not have the product key.
                            2. Some of my keypad just stop

Lenovo customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Battary back up issue and key board complaint...

My idea slim laptop couldn't been used since the day of purchase. It restarts automatically in middle of work. Lenovo's toll free is good for nothing. The service center guys couldn't fix the issue yet and has been sitting on the issue for 15 days till now.. they are not even ready to replace the useless laptop
                              No proper response.
                              We even have an extended warranty. But now i can vouch that Lenovo is a waste of money.

Lenovo customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                              I bought the laptop on 28-july -2021 from Reliance digital, Ashok nagar. The problem started right from day 1. We have even put an extended warranty. First week we tried with reliance guy, next week Lenovo phone technical team tried and now it's with serivce center people.But till now neither the issue is resolved nor we got a replacement.
                              We have bought the product for Rs. 60000
                              They are caring damn about the customer.
                              What's the use of warranty when ur product failed on day 1 and you are still playing with customers money

Dear Team,
                                Some keys of my LAPTOP are not working and even the touch pad / cursor is not working properly ... had been to service center at Lucknow and was advised to register the complaint Online, which I did and was given a reference no "[protected]" ... your support team had done trouble shooting for at least 50 minutes yesterday (25/08/2021), however there was no improvement, lastly I was asked to send file to them( as guided), the file was downloaded but no mail id was provided for sending the file ...

Request to kindly look into the issue on priority

Batch no : PF2AJSJ2