Likizo Services
Likizo Services Pvt. Ltd.

Likizo Services Customer Care

No. 328A, Amanora Business Chamber, Amanora Park Town, Magarpatta Road, Hadapsar
Pune

Managing Director

Mushtak Majid Patel
Director

Branch Office
Office No.412, 413, Vtimes Square, 4 the floor, sec -15, Palm Beach Rd, CBD Belapur

Bad

Thu 09:00 am - 10:00 am
Fri 09:00 am - 10:00 am
Sat 09:00 am - 10:00 am
Sun 09:00 am - 10:00 am

Likizo Services related photos (36)

Complaints with pictures are more trusted and informative

Likizo Services Photos

Likizo Services Complaints & Reviews

The same way, my wife got a call from their customer care executive that you have won the gift. Kindly come to our centre to collect it and there will be a session of 45 mins, you have to attend it.

I am Akhilendra Singh, I have also enrolled for the services from Likizo in September 2018. The registration amount was Rs 105000 and the same has converted in 24 EMI's. At the time of registration they promised for lot of services like 4* 5* hotel stays, dine out in every 90 days, monthly grocery card of 1000rs, GYM and Swimming subscription. They gave me signed agreement also.

At the time of registration they asked that the EMI's will be interest free but the bank is taking the interest on that, the same I have informed to Likizo, Mr Kapil, and they said that will be refunded but its been 6 months and there is no refund. I am following up with them there always say that " It is processing.. Kindly co operate " and for other services also It is same. They do not provide any service properly.

Now they are no replying and also their contact numbers are switched off.

Here I am cheated with Likizo Services. I want my money back. I do not want enrol for services from Likizo.

Kindly help me on this.
Apr 18, 2019

Likizo Services customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Likizo services have called me about some offer and i went to them and they explained me about their services but when they provided agreement to sign in which all the term and conditions is not there whatever they explained to me and i signed that agreement and paid 45000/-. Presently all contact numbers are not reachable, so unable to contact them. I found from reviews that these people are fraud.

Please help me to get my money back.

Updated by djss
    All suffered members due to Likizo fake services are requested to be united to fight against fraud company till everyone get their refund back and all culprits will be behind bars. This my apeal to every one who suffered due to LIkizo services.

My name is vinod v. Shirodkar, residing at kharghar, navi mumbai.
      Had taken membership in oct'17 by paying rs.95000/-...
      I was sold memebership for 10 years by paying amount 2 L and 30 thousand in Nov 2019

I have not received any...

I got multiple calls from likizo saying that we have selected you in lucky draw and you have 3 gifts waiting for you so kindly visit our belapur office.
      I visited with my wife. They offered us the gifts and then later they lured us into getting their membership. We hesitated saying it’s too costly but they dropped the rates to half then and then (I suspected that time but thought that’s how they deal may be).
      I paid rs 10000 down payment then and they offered me emi for one year on my debit card for the remaining rs 80000.
      I left the office with the agreement, half convinced.
      I should not have taken the membership.

What followed next was not attendance of calls, delaying the requests for bookings, delaying replies to mails.
      Everytime a new personnel would answer the call on call centre.
      I am really worried for my money lost. How do i get it back?
      And can i cancel the pending emis?
      My bank has the authority to cancel it right?
      I won’t be charged any amount of the emis later right?
      Kindly help me in this. Please.

Likizo Services customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Hi, i have been cheated by likizo holidays for rs 95000. They took 95000 by debit and credit cards in 15000 and 80000 values...

A vary big fraud comapny. They make trap for customers and after trapping they withdraw huge amount from your cards. Totlaly 95000 RS withdraw from me and after complaints they only return me 25000. After some time they provided me postdtaed cheques but now comapny is shut down, so how to recover my money. All two other cheques get bounce back and office is allready totally shut down so no option available to recover my money.
        Apr 16, 2019

Likizo Services customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I was joined likizo services, during joining i was charged for 125000 inr and swiped my credit cards and 30k charges for converting...

Likizo service are fraud, cheaters and their employees also. They took our 22k and didn't return back. Now they have shut down their company without informing their customers. And when we called them for refund regarding 'they said it's a company policy that they don't rufund money" but as per government rules there is nothing like this policy and the main problem now is their all numbers are switched off or unavailable...
          Apr 12, 2019

Likizo Services customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Company charge 35000 rs & promising that we are given you travel package. I am continuously calling to likizho customer care but phone is switched off. I need my 35000rs back. This is fraud company.
            I need my money back kindly check photo the person is convinced to take travel package from likizho. My request is to take strict action against this company & refund all money to all customers.
            Apr 13, 2019

Nayana kamlesh patel

I have registered in likizo services at mumbai belapur office in 24th august 2018 and...

Likizo fraud company lured us to the deals and swiped 1 lakh 10 k from my credit card for which i am paying emi every month and not getting any services, no one receiving calls no replying on emails.
              Is there a way to get the money back..

In oct 2018 the incident happened at likizo office baner,
              Rakesh chaudhary ([protected]) lured us to such scheme and his manager sumit rana ([protected]) swpied the credit card.

Both these numbers not picking calls nor replying to messages.

I want my money back.
              they duped us 1 lakh 10 thousand rupees
              they duped us 1 lakh 10 thousand rupees
              Apr 13, 2019

Likizo Services customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have registered in likizo services at mumbai belapur office in january 2018 and have paid their registration amount of rs....
                Likizo services pvt is and fraud company and forced membership with fake promises.

I had entered into agreement...

This complaint is against likizo services pvt ltd baner pune. They first asked to fill up form outside mall and then they say you have won lucky coupon and ask to come with my wife. Then they give presentation with loud music and force me so that i sign agreement with my wife name. Before agreement they promises lot of things but they all are lies. As company asked me to pay 10000 rs as down payment and remaining amount (40000) will get deducted as emi from your account but they deducted all amount once and told that this will be at 0 percent rate. But after payment done within some days i asked about emi they said that i have to do it with contacting bank and said that all finance charges and taxes for emi conversion will be paid by them.
                Its been three months and i contact them frequently about my money and membership details they keep saying that you will get an update on thursday and so on. They all are fooling me and they all are fraud. I have not use any of their service as they keep saying that you cannot use service until you get membership card and its been 3 months till now i did not received that card.
                Now i have bear all the charges and taxes of emi. From this i feel cheated and fooled so i do not want to use this service anymore and i have not single service from them. They says until you get membership card you cannot avail services and i did not get it till now.
                So at this point i felt they are not trust-able at all and hence i want my all money back including finance charges and taxes of three months that is 50000 plus 944 (Finance charges) plus 876 (Taxes). Total 51820 rs
                When i ask to refund my money they say as per agreement they are non-refund able and talking rudely.
                They keep saying that your account will get credited but they all are liars.
                Even after this they are saying that money is non refundable. And as per gov circular there is no any term non refundable.
                Please help me to get my money back and stand against this fraud company.

Apr 15, 2019
                Updated by ashishrjais
                There is no updates from Likizo yet!

I am also a victim of same thing, i just came to know this because at 9th april i tried to call likizo...

Respected sir,
                  I have taken membership on 2nd nov 2018, in the name of roshani wagajkar, vide no lsps#h968, the sales executive told us to give you two voucher of rs1000 each every month plus trip 7 days each year and they also told you will receive your membership card and voucher on your registered address but till date not received any response from company and given mobile no also switched off so please refund my money which is paid by rs 5000 through debit card and rs 65000/- through credit card. On 2nd nov 2018. So please refund me my amount.

Likizo Services customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

We Manoranjan Purohit and Sangeeta Purohit had been to Likizo Services Private Limited Pune on their invitation to Banner office on 7th April 2018 .Sri Rakesh Singh Choudhury of Likizo Services explained me and my wife and promised us to recovery of Rs75000/- for 24 instalments by the ICICI bank. Then he got my credit card of ICICI bank swiped and paid Rs 75000/-to the account of Likizo services. But they never informed the bank for any instalments. Hence I contacted the bank they told maximum 12 emis with 13 percent interest with GST as applicable is getting recovered. HenceI sent mail several times to Likizo services and Rakesh Singh Choudhury in this regard. But they have not kept any promise. Even I sent mail to Likizo Services for booking hotels in Dubai in Dec 2018.for 5 days .Rakesh Singh Choudhury and Manoj Pillai response was hopeless. Finally I booked hotel of my own through Booking. Com. Since I booked flight ticket on their false promise I have to go to Dubai with my wife and son and had my own booked hotel. Again I sent mail in January 2019 for booking of hotels in Kerala from 9th March 2019 to 12 th March 2019 for only myself and my wife. But they have never replied my mail. since February 2019 I am trying on phone it is either switch off or busy. It is understood that this is a quite fraud company to cheat money from people. Hence I request the consumer complaints cell to kindly take up my case for refund of my Rs102985/- without further delay. As other members also shown their unhappiness and got refund the money same way please arrange for refund of my money. [protected]@yahoo.com [protected], E-201, Hari Vihar Phase II, Jail Road, Nashik Road, Nashik-422101

Likizo Services customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I took the likizo membership from baner, pune office in july 2018 by paying full amount of 1, 50, 000/- for providing services for 10 years. Not receiving any services from them as promised during membership. Now customer care nos also not working from last 2-3 weeks.

Since they are lacing in providing committed services, i would like to cancel my membership & get the full refund.
                      Apr 09, 2019

Likizo Services customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I took the likizo membership 2018 march. They charged me[protected] credit card and 30000 debit card) as membership for 5 yrs. They provided me n my wife 1year gym membership as agreed. No other services were given. And this year they are saying they cannot provide gym services as they do not have funds. Now i am really frustrated n unsatisfied with their services n all i want is my money back. They don't answer calls and don't provide any proper service. They said that amount paid through credit card will be converted to loan with 0% interest. Later got. To know from bank that nothing of that sort has happened. So i had to convert credit card amount to loan and even paying the interest by my pocket. Then manoj (Customer manager) from likizo said that they will repay me the interest amount in 12 months. Only some amount i have managed to get back by fighting with them. Rest all is still pending from their end. This company has cheated me. Now refund me my money back. Now they have shut their office in baner, pune from where i had taken the membership.
                        Apr 08, 2019