Maha E Seva Kendra — unethical behavior and not proper support from the staff

From last 3 months i am chasing with maha e seva kendra, mohan nagar branch, chinchawad, pune 411019 for pan card. The pan card was provided with uncorrect details, so i have re-applied for the same. But i have not got the pan card till now after 3 months. The staff says that they have no idea regarding this. Also they have already taken 350rs from me, but not given the proper support as well. Also i have contacted to mr. Bharat, who are the owner of that office, but they also not supporting and have contacted on mobile:[protected], but continuously they are cutting my calls. Please help me in this to get done as soon as possible. If this category is not right the please let me know where can i submit complaint.

Ganpati khot
Mob:[protected]
Complaint comments  5 Comments     Updated: ShareTweet

Comments

I submitted my sister's documents for Non-criminal certificate 3 months ago at Maha E Seva Kendra Hadolti yet I didn't get certificate because he not submitted my documents but this 15 nov is last date of scholarship form so because of his I'm in trouble please help me sir
In kajupada, kurla pipe line road maha e seva kendra overcharged for link aadhar mobile no.as against Rs. 50/- he demand forRs. 300/-
kindly take action
Dharmabad dust. Nanded esewa Kendra staff their behaviour is not good to talk to the citizens they are not giving the information correctly taking extra charges also kindly take action. Id- MH[protected]
HI,
I had requested for duplicate PAN card in Warje eSeva kendra, . They are charging 300 Rs for duplicate card.

Ideally it should be only card fees for printing.

Please suggest.
Maha E Seva Kentra Employee (Sahyadri enterprises, Kate Puram Road, Sahyadri colony, Bhau Saheb Kadam Nagar, Shree Nagar, Pimple Gurav, Pimpri-Chinchwad, Maharashtra 411061) Denied Giving 2 wheeler Affidavit without Any Justification or reason. Simply Said "Get it Done from Sangvi". Expect Better Service as it is their Duty.

Chinchwad, Pune