Mahadiscom / MSEB / MSEDCL
Maharashtra State Electricity Distribution Company Ltd.

Mahadiscom / MSEB / MSEDCL Customer Care

Maharashtra State Electricity Distribution Company Ltd.

LinkedIn
Hongkong Bank Building, M.G. Road, Fort
Mumbai City District

Fax:
Fax:

Load

Mahadiscom / MSEB / MSEDCL Complaints & Reviews

Sunita karmokar on Jul 22, 2020
Every month the bill amount is increasing day by day and no one is helpful in this area they just shout at us and say the bill is okay many o[censored]s facing the same situation attached bill of increasing amt with different false unit

High bill / faulty units
High bill / faulty units

Sanjay Padmakar Kave on Jul 22, 2020
    Sir
    Due to wrong pin code i cant give my bill as supporting doc anywhere.
    The pin code on lightbill is 411027 is wrong the current pin code is 412105
    So please change the pin code on the light bill

Vinod Sanap on Jul 21, 2020
      Sir, i applied to the mseb office, sub division risod in june 2016 for electric meter at my home at village chinchamba bhar tq risod. That the said office issued me electric meter in may 2019 and now the meter is at my home and electrical supply was there in may 2019. That since may 2019 the said office has not issued electric bill to me till today. That i have complained the same to the mseb office washim tq + dist washim but no satisfactory action is taken and till today no electric bill issued to me thanks

Mahadiscom / Mseb / Msedcl — Consumer Number 160250289089 MSEB PUNE NIBM ROAD

Ruchira Karnam on Jul 21, 2020
        विज बिल वापराचा तक्ता
        महिना २०१९ २०२०
        युनिटस रक्कम युनिटस रक्कमbr...

Chandrashekhar Varaganti on Jul 21, 2020
        Please note that my last bill for June month is incorrect and very high which is Rs. 5980/-. This is almost 3 times higher than my average monthly bill. Request you to please arrange for the corrected revised bill to proceed with the payment. (Consumer number[protected]

High June Electricity Bill
        High June Electricity Bill

sacpikachu on Jul 21, 2020
          There are slabs of per reading count like
          0-100 3.40 rs
          [protected].47
          300- onwards etc

As reading was taken together jointly count got increased and rate slab also changed which results in very high bill with other charges.
          This is insane, it should be rectify.

hemangi deshpande on Jul 20, 2020
            Bill amount is increased suddenly than earlier. There is increase of about 4-5 times in amount. Hereby i request you to recheck amount and send us respective corrected amount as soon as possible.

Nilesh Lalla on Jul 19, 2020
              I am regular payer of the bills for my complex[protected] and we are seeing that our consumption is so less than also my bills are coming around 12000 and above every month. Can you please look into the proper meter and get the calculation done on the consumptions.

As well there is an bill of rs 30, 410.00 - for month of july.. On what basis the bill is arise.

Provdide a proper justificiations,

Mahadiscom / Mseb / Msedcl — not receiving mseb bill from last two/three months

Ramesh Ise on Jul 19, 2020
                I have no bill from last two /three months, please check my billing problem... I willnot able pay total consolated bill amt......

Sachinshivathare on Jul 19, 2020

I hav applied for new connection as on 13/01/2020 my application no. Is 25687122
                & i hav already paid deposit as on 22/07/2016 but i hav not yet received new connection from msedl. I need this new connection very urgently bez i hav agri fram with 6 buffelos are there.& my parents are aged around 60 to 67 years old. They hav facing very serious problems without electricity.

As per division office i hav applied second application as on 15.07.2020 my application no. Is 27025607.

I hav kindly request you allowed me new connection as per your requirements.

Regds...
                Sachin shivathare.
                Mob.[protected]

Mahadiscom / Mseb / Msedcl — about taking an electric pole older than 45 years old in front of my house without any reason and knowingly changing the exact location.

[email protected] on Jul 18, 2020
                  Respected sir,

I am mr. R. D. Patil your customer for last 41 years (Customer no.[protected] bill unit no....

Chandrakant Mokal on Jul 17, 2020
                  Last month (July 2020) I am not present at my home, I went to village with my family and returned after 40 days, MECB charged me more than average bill, please send me below average bill because I don't use electricity in July 2020.

Mahesh641 on Jul 17, 2020
                    Hi Team
                    From last 2 week, there are power failure problem 8-10 time for 2-10 minute in a day. I had put complaint in mahavitaran app to lot of time. But not resolved yet. i am working as Work from home. i will have to leave my job because of electricity, if it won't solved

Arun Wankhade on Jul 16, 2020
                      Dear sir/mam,

Please do correction in my name and address. My name is mahadeo pandurang wankhade. Address is anand nagar wadi khurd jalgaon jamod dist - buldhana.
                      Please do the needful.

M. P. Wankhade

correction in name and address in my mseb bill.

Mahadiscom / Mseb / Msedcl — high electricity bill - nerul

Bhupinder Kahlon on Jul 16, 2020
                        To,
                        Maharashtra state electricity distribution company ltd.
                        Nerul – 400706
                        Navi mumbai
                        br...

Mahadiscom / Mseb / Msedcl — complaint on incorrect bill amount for the month june 2020

nnneha on Jul 16, 2020
                        Ref.: electricity connection consumer no.[protected] area code 4734

Dear sir / madam,

I am...

Monesh V on Jul 14, 2020
                        In the bill for may - 2020, the old reading was considered 10937 and an approximate unit for 136 units bill was charged. The corresponding amount rs. 1070 was paid within time.
                        However in the month of june - 2020, again the old reading is considered 10937 and 375 units are charged based on the new reading of 11312. Hence the132 units charged in may month bill are again charged in june month bill. Since electric charges beyond 300 units are much higher, i request immediate correction of my june bill and refund the appropriate amount on an immediate basis.

The same issue is seen in the bill for the march and april month bill. The march month bill has charges of 86 units from base unit 10621. The charges of 590 rs were paid on 6th april. Again in april the units were calculated from 10621... And this time 316 units were charged. Hence would need appropriate correction and refund of the amount from april bill.

Hence an overall issue of 86 units in april bill and 132 units in june bill are charged duplicate.

Siddharth Bhagwat on Jul 14, 2020
                          Over the last one year i have been getting an average electricity bill of 80 to 150 units depending on the season and use. Suddenly during june 2020 my electricity bill spiked to 947 units in one month!! When complained to mseb they provide no response or clarification on such a high bill and ask you to pay for it regardless.

electricity bill spike scam

Suslad on Jul 14, 2020
                            My consumer number[protected], my regular monthly electricity bill with reference to unit consumption is around 150 to 200 units, use to come rs 1000/-, you can check my history.
                            Secondly i am regularly paying my electricity bills without fail, even during present covid 19 condition, check the records.
                            Require immediate corrective action on my june electricity bill, which is 3 times more.
                            Iam ex defence veteran on pension still paying the electricity bills, do intervene and refund extra wrongly billing amount.

Pankaj R Pandey on Jul 13, 2020
                              Sir, i am notifying about the high amount bill being charged to me by msedcl. They are not bothered to listen to me sir thats why i am approaching you for the same.