Mahadiscom / MSEB / MSEDCL
Maharashtra State Electricity Distribution Company Ltd.

Mahadiscom / MSEB / MSEDCL Customer Care

LinkedIn
Hongkong Bank Building, M.G. Road, Fort
Mumbai City District

Fax:
Fax:

Load

Mahadiscom / MSEB / MSEDCL related photos (1340)

Mahadiscom / MSEB / MSEDCL Complaints & Reviews

No electricity since yesterday... No message of failure

Address plot no33, gulmohar colony, kale nagar 3
Satpur nashik

This is Sameer Kaulagekar. Our consumer number of MSEB is[protected]. We are getting high and increased bill every month. We do not have that much consumption efor every month. The current bill is Rs4280/-

This is not at all acceptable. Please take a look into this issue asap and resolve the same.

Rs1700 electricity bill payment to msedcl which was done on 10/09/2020 failed but bank account debited for rs1700 reference no[protected]

I am residing at adai village new panvel, regularly facing power cut minimum 10 times par day, please look into this serious matters. And di the needful asap.

Hello team.
          I am from karad malakapur agashivnagar. Here is electricity problem from last 30 hours still problem is...
          Respected sir,
          Myself mrs. Khushboo vijay rajbhar a resident from kalyan east, thane, maharashtra. My mseb consumer...

For go green initiative i logged with 15 digit ggn number on the last printed bill available with me. You sent only 13 digit number. It was not accepted by system. I sent repeated requests but get only 13 digit number repeatedly, the website asks for 15 digit number for logging/enquiry.
          Instead of twists & turns can you please send directly 15 digit ggn number from latest bill relating to meter no:[protected] to my registered mobile [protected] or the related email id kaulak.[protected]@rediffmail.com.
          This request may be treated as exceptional as i am not able to trace the spot where the 13 digit response number could be fed to achieve the latest ggn. From"view bill"screen ggn number is not recorded. Printed bill dt 25.8.2020 is delivered to my address till writing of this mail.
          Please simplify by sending latest ggn number on my mbl [protected].
          Instead of sending the 15 digit GGN number relating to latest bill [printed copy not yet received on my address] they are twisting the issue by sending 13 digit acknowledgement to enquire from a site where the result would be available.From that page no space/place is visible to put this 13 digit & get desired 15 digit GGN Number. My repeated requests/complaint again gets similar responses & issue remains unresolved till date.
          Instead of the twists & turns can you please send GGN number relating to latest bill dt 25.08.2020 to my regd mobile [protected] Ot to my regd Mail Id kaulak.[protected]@rediffmai.com.That will expedite my going for "Go green initiative".This GGN number is not available on"View Bill" on your website either.

Respected sir,
            I get electricity bill of rs. 10040/- aug 2020, as well july2020, rs.5040 my average monthly consumption...
            My home meter display is not working, i have register complaint 2 times (07/02/2020 and 03/07/202) in electricity office and...

B
            Sep 3, 2020
            Dear MSEB Team,

I have done the payment for august but my billing has not been updated yet, please find the below transaction details.

Transaction details

19160.00

S
              Sep 3, 2020
              Respected Sir,
              I get Electricity Bill of Rs. 6690/- Aug 2020, My average monthly consumption appx 125 Units. as you...
              Dear Team,
              This is in reference to the subject, I the undersigned would like to inform you that for the month of Jun-2020...

Actually for the month of July the bill suddenly was 2500, which I paid. I had already paid the bills of march, April, May, June, so it was not a combined bill. Then again for the month of August I have got 3500 rupees bill, on which I am lodging a complaint. This amount of bill can't come bcoz the regular billing amount is around rupees 600-650.
              Kindly check and revert.
              Consumer number[protected]

R
                Sep 1, 2020
                My complaint i. D. No.2650944 of 25th july, 2020 yet not updated as on till date triple charges for normal residential consumer details are as under.
                Consumer name. Mrs. Sadhana ramchandra gorhe
                Consumer no.[protected] billing unit no.4160 p. C. No. E-5
                My cell no.[protected]

Please look into as since last five month we have been charged tremendous heavy electricity bill.

The power outage in Baner has been on the rise for the last few days. Power is cut off for four to five hours per day. And...

I have received excess bills as per details below

Consumer number[protected]
                  June 20 - rs 8230
                  July-20- rs 10460
                  Aug-20- rs 12720

The bills are very much on higherside than normal billing pre covid era (Rs 2200 approx.). Pl. Look in to and arrange to refund excess amount at the earliest.

Usage uthna nhi hai jitna lagaya hai
                    plus unit bhi badha diye hai for no reason
                    har mahina 5000 rs bill badha k bhej dete hai
                    utna yeh mahine aur pichele mahine usage nhi hua hai
                    Har mahine 5000 hazaar bill badha kar de dete hai
                    bill pichali bar bhara tha 10000 hazaar wapas se wahi amount pe la diye hai
                    Isliye hum bill nhi bharenge
                    bill kam karo aur uske sath subsidy dena hoga

Hi sir/mam

I have tried to pay a small amount for my bill for electricity on 21 August 2020. I was doing it...

Hi sir.
                      Greetings of the day.
                      Today on 29th August 2020, I got an online bill intimation from mahavitaran.
                      I have an issue regarding the meter reading. My consumer number is[protected], BU is 4652 and bill number [protected].
                      My last reading on 19th July 20 was 2147 units which was correct. And on 18th August 20, it shows 2297 units (consumption for the month 150 units) as per electricity bill which is incorrect. As I checked the meter reading today it shows 2235 as on 29th Aug 20.
                      So I have been wrongly charged for excess unit consumption.
                      Kindly look into the matter and do needful

I am surprised to receive bill of 21500, which is equal to my one year combined bill value,
                        My last meter reading...