Mahadiscom / MSEB / MSEDCL
Maharashtra State Electricity Distribution Company Ltd.

Mahadiscom / MSEB / MSEDCL Customer Care

Mahadiscom / MSEB / MSEDCL Complaints & Reviews

Name Jyoti raju Pawar
Consumer no[protected]
Bu pc ..4745-2

My consumer number is[protected]. Despite of submitting complaints on their website often, I am experiencing frequent power...
    I have submitted the Change of Name Application[protected] on 15/12/2020 with required Documents ( Index -2 copy along with...

This is my 2nd complaint regarding regular power failure. We have paying regular bills but we get irregular power supply. This is hike on Monday. Every Monday there is power failure from 11AM - 6PM. Why? If you are demanding the billing on time then you have to provide quality service.

Dear Sir/Madam
      I am submit a complaint regarding regular power failure in my area, I dont know wheather is right or wrong but it happens every day. Today i am getting very stressed about it because there is no reason for power failure at 4PM i know this is starting of winter but we allotted work from home. Please resolve this Problem as soon as possible.

Paid through the qr code and payment got debited off my account. On the website it doesn't update or didn't show any receipt.
        Payment debited from account but no update on site
        Payment debited from account but no update on site

Consumer No[protected] /4139 (Karjat Rural-Mamdapur)

I have received bill of Rs 570 though I am not living there and there is no usage of electricity at all.
          The minimum bill is around Rs 100/- only.
          Please look into the matter

I have face power cut issue from past few days or weeks. I'm a final year student and need to perform all my work online with...

Last reading was taken dated 3/4/2021. And its near about 2 weeks more, they haven't taken reading.
            Now my total unit till 3rd of May is near about 300 units but they haven't taken reading yet so MSEDCL will calculate the readings till the date they will take reading.
            And this will affect our billing amount badly likewise they have done previously in the month of march 2020.
            As per one month, I only pay 300 units bill but if the don't take reading, then the reading may surpass 500 and I will be charging 12rs per unit instead of 10rs per unit.
            And this will affect me badly.

PLEASE TAKE THIS SERIOUSLY.

I had paid my last electricity bill on 18 march 2021 of about 3150 rupees I have used electricity after 28 march because my office building was destroyed due to fire but still I am getting a bill of 7200 please i need an explanation for this
              Excess billing shared
              Excess billing shared

its been a year since my meter is not working and I have been raising complaints to get it fixed but complaints are getting closed without any comments and proper response. and since a year i have been charged rs2600 as average bill. and now no one is living in the flat and still getting charged for rs2600. can you please fix the meter as early as possible and reduce the bill untill them. its such a poor service from msedcl and consumer have no choice but to stay with msedcl.

consumer number :[protected]

I have paid electric bill for the month of April 2021 through paytam and amount was deducted from my bank account but payment was made to tpsl. [protected]@icici but bill is showing unpaid please refund my above amount as early as possible
                  UPI reference no :[protected]
                  For paid bill shows unpaid

Sir/madam, kindly refer my Consumer no.[protected] / BU 0817.
                    I am at present in my home town Boko, Assam wef 02 Feb 2021 to till date. While coming I switch off all those electrical points including the meter box fitted inside the Flat. Therefore the minimum charges should have been charged in my bill. But from the bill it is noticed that bill wef Feb 2021 to till month found excess charged

Consumer no. :[protected]

Name : harendr Bircha Shrivastav

Add. : H. no. 928 Mohpada, Bidco road, Palghar, dist. Palghar 401404, Maharashtra.

majha light cha meter ch display kharab jhala ahe may-2020 pasun 100 da complaint kel MSEB madhe jaun te sangtat ki meter aala ki detil pan kadhi complaint karun 1 varsh jhala ajun kiti varsh thambav lagel??? ani meter kharab aahe manun aplya hisobani kiti pan unit takun paise jodun detat . me request kartoy lavkarat lavkar majha electricity meter change karun dya.

Wagholi is having very long and frequent powercuts which is creating lot of problem to do work from home everyday it is almost 8 hours powercut. Thursday it is almost 9 hours powercut saying maintenance activity is going on. Please find a permanent solution for these powercuts

My name is Dnyaneshwar Shahaji Ghadge. I am a resident of Ankoli village in Mohol taluka of Solapur district. Our village gets electricity supply from Kurul mseb. We have been experiencing frequent power outages since the beginning of April and it is a hot summer day.
                          And agriculture is also facing a lot of difficulties. I request you to target as soon as possible in case of frequent power outages.
                          Yours faithfully
                          Dnyaneshwar Ghadge

From 21st Feb 2021 nobody is staying at my residence but, I am getting bills 27 t0 35 units pm. How is it possible?MSEB had changed my meter without my knowledge during the last lockdown and from then till date, I have been receiving exorbitant bills.

I have raised a number of complaints on the MSEB portal but no response. They always respond by saying all is well that's it without giving any reason at all.

My other stays all alone in the house that too for 15 days in a month and from 21st Feb she is stuck at my hometown Kolkata and still mSEN+B is sending bills with 27 to 35 units.

It is a real fraud and cheating innocent citizens.

I want a permanent solution for the same as I am fed up raising complaints without any solution.
                            As usual, MSEB has responded without checking or taking any action. They have just said all ok please pay the bill. Is this how they resolve the proble.

I would like to draw you kind attention towards the irregular electric supply in our area. We are facing a several problem...
                              MSEDCL is the worst I have seen in my life. They have frequent power cuts (which apparently either no one in their department...

Hello Team,

This is with regards to the Electricity bill Amount (Bldg No 1C Flat no 13, Drug Employees CHS, Opposite Raymondss, Samata Nagar, Thane (W) 400614) for the last couple of months. If i check the payment history from Aug 20 to Jan 21 the amount was 110-130 which is the minimum/Average, in Feb it was 350, March 570 and now it is 660. Just to bring it to your notice, my flat has been Vacant for more that a year. We have been paying the bills regularly till April 2020.
                              Ideally there should not be such a drastic change in the bill amount.

Request you to please look into this matter in urgent basis at the earliest.

Thanks in Advance.