Mahadiscom / MSEB / MSEDCL
Maharashtra State Electricity Distribution Company Ltd.

Mahadiscom / MSEB / MSEDCL Customer Care

Maharashtra State Electricity Distribution Company Ltd.

LinkedIn

Load

Mahadiscom / MSEB / MSEDCL Complaints & Reviews

Mahadiscom / Mseb / Msedcl — Load shedding & Power fluctuation

Imperial Atria on Sep 1, 2020
The power outage in Baner has been on the rise for the last few days. Power is cut off for four to five hours per day. And...

Sandeep Raverkar on Aug 31, 2020
I have received excess bills as per details below

Consumer number[protected]
June 20 - rs 8230
July-20- rs 10460
Aug-20- rs 12720

The bills are very much on higherside than normal billing pre covid era (Rs 2200 approx.). Pl. Look in to and arrange to refund excess amount at the earliest.

Alfalah Khan on Aug 31, 2020
    Usage uthna nhi hai jitna lagaya hai
    plus unit bhi badha diye hai for no reason
    har mahina 5000 rs bill badha k bhej dete hai
    utna yeh mahine aur pichele mahine usage nhi hua hai
    Har mahine 5000 hazaar bill badha kar de dete hai
    bill pichali bar bhara tha 10000 hazaar wapas se wahi amount pe la diye hai
    Isliye hum bill nhi bharenge
    bill kam karo aur uske sath subsidy dena hoga

Mahadiscom / Mseb / Msedcl — I have paid an amount towards clearing my bill that left my bank but does not reflect as paid in bill

Saniyaibrahim khan on Aug 29, 2020
      Hi sir/mam

I have tried to pay a small amount for my bill for electricity on 21 August 2020. I was doing it...

krishna [email protected] on Aug 29, 2020
      Hi sir.
      Greetings of the day.
      Today on 29th August 2020, I got an online bill intimation from mahavitaran.
      I have an issue regarding the meter reading. My consumer number is[protected], BU is 4652 and bill number [protected].
      My last reading on 19th July 20 was 2147 units which was correct. And on 18th August 20, it shows 2297 units (consumption for the month 150 units) as per electricity bill which is incorrect. As I checked the meter reading today it shows 2235 as on 29th Aug 20.
      So I have been wrongly charged for excess unit consumption.
      Kindly look into the matter and do needful

Mahadiscom / Mseb / Msedcl — Fraud bill

Hari Trivedi on Aug 28, 2020
        I am surprised to receive bill of 21500, which is equal to my one year combined bill value,
        My last meter reading...

dipak.farkade on Aug 26, 2020
        My self dipak farkade live in plot no. 202 dishakunjban society, waluj aurangabad. From last 4 months my electrical meter display not working. I already did complaints about meter but rather than problem not solve by MSBE. and MSEM employees demanding money for resolution.

Electrical meter not working

Shivam1020 on Aug 26, 2020
          I have recieved a bill of 14410/- of July month, previously I used to get maximum amount of 940-1000/-.
          Kindly review the bill and update the bill.
          Consumer number[protected]
          Shivne-411023

High bill amount - 14410 rupees
          High bill amount - 14410 rupees

MilindPatil123 on Aug 25, 2020

I'm milind patil consumer number[protected].
            Bu - 4676
            Circle code - pradhikaran s/dn

I need temporary disconnection on my meter as i am not living at my flat and i am receiving high bills without usage.

Best regards,
            Milind

Umesh Udayan on Aug 24, 2020
              My consumer id is[protected]. Nerul navi mumbai area. From june month i started receiving high bill which is incorrect i got a bill around 12k.

I placed complain for high bill issue its been one month i had placed the complain yet no action is taken and every month the bill is getting added up. Also they mentioned problem resolved in the complaint which i register which is very disrespectful .. they havent done anything for me yet and now i also got a fresh bill of rs 21k which is also june n july adding bill..
              I clearly mentioned in the complaint to cancel the june bill its too high n very very wrong ..

I hope now i get a prob resolution after placing complain here

Saudagar Rakate on Aug 24, 2020
                To
                The mseb board

Applicant : saudagar haridas rakte

Sub : regarding electricity bill

Respected sir,

As per above started subject sir in my electricity bill your board applied tariff charges as per 3 phase connections but in normal electricity bill it is 1 phase connection hence i have to pay 340 rs instead of 90 rs fixed charges according to
                1 phase connections sir i am paying these tariff since last minimum 17 months hence i have lost huge capital in this process

Sir i kindly request you to remove that 3 phase connections tarriff to phase 1

Repay my remaining amount as per record accounting

Consumer no :[protected]
                Sub division : 2623 / ter
                Consumer name : mainabai haridas rakte

Paras Parikh on Aug 23, 2020
                  Hi - The last bill I have received is exorbitantly high with charges for the month of July going up 10 times. There is only one person in the house who only uses, tubelight, fan and tv. So getting 15, 000 bill does not make any sense. Appreciate if you can please have a look and get the correct bill shared for payment to be cleared.

Jayshanker pandey on Aug 23, 2020
                    मैंने ऑनलाइन कनेक्शन के लिए 9 अगस्त 2020 को अप्लाई किया था और हफ्तों से ऑफिस में फोन लगा रहा हूं ना कोई फोन उठाता है और हमेशा बिजी बताता है ना इसका कोई रिप्लाई कभी आया ऑनलाइन सेवा का जो माध्यम है उसे कैसे इस्तेमाल किया जा सकता है जब कोई काम ही नहीं होगा तो ऑनलाइन का क्या मतलब हो गया डिजिटल इंडिया किसे कहेंगे

Online connection

Mahadiscom / Mseb / Msedcl — I felt like I was paying light bill for 2 floors of my building

Viraj Mahadeshwar on Aug 21, 2020
                      We have been been using MSEB from over 20 years there were minor complaints at the beginning such as regular power cut in...

Mahadiscom / Mseb / Msedcl — Power fluctuations / DIM SUPPLY BILL UNIT-4170

jai tolani on Aug 20, 2020
                      Hello I am writing this Regarding power fluctuations and dim supply...

I am residing in ulhasnagar Thane district...

Mahadiscom / Mseb / Msedcl — High amount of electricity bill

PET Dracula on Aug 19, 2020
                      Hi Team,
                      My consumer no:[protected], meter no068D1109068, name: Ganapat A Ghadi (nerul). Every month i paid my...

Mahadiscom / Mseb / Msedcl — Wrong billing, no acknowledgement

Lifeentrepreneur on Aug 19, 2020
                      For last two years my electricity bill remains around 800-900. Suddenly, from March 20 my bill has drastically increased to...

Mahadiscom / Mseb / Msedcl — incomplete work in cable connection from dp to meter board of our society.

Notension on Aug 19, 2020
                      On 23/03/2020 there was disruption in power supply at b wing of our society. After lodging complaint, representatives from...

Vasantray Vachhani on Aug 18, 2020
                      Dear sirs,
                      I am attaching here with a photo showing a electrical distribution box with no doors and open wires in place of fuses. It is located on footpath, near Rajiv Gandhi Udyan, sector 29 Vashi. It is very dangerous to the people walking around.
                      Request you to take suitable actions.

Safety

Msedcl — customer service quality and consumption

Ninadgokhale on Aug 17, 2020

I am a consumer with number[protected].
                        I received excessive bill for the months of april to...