Mahadiscom / MSEB / MSEDCL
Maharashtra State Electricity Distribution Company Ltd.

Mahadiscom / MSEB / MSEDCL Customer Care

LinkedIn
Hongkong Bank Building, M.G. Road, Fort
Mumbai City District

Fax:
Fax:

Load

Mahadiscom / MSEB / MSEDCL Complaints & Reviews

Complaint Number[protected] raised since last many months for the issue that meter display is not working and incorrect and high bill is generated but no action taken
The complaint is assigned to pune dhayri subdivision 4677

Complaint number[protected] registered for meter Display not working and for high and incorrect bill.
    But no action, the division for this is dhayri pune 4677

Have submited multiple complains online and on toll free number and called local sub division multiple times. They say they have 8 hours to resolve the issue and will do it when they want to.
      Complaint id : 20983839 and 20985117

My consumption units are 22 but i got bill amount 580 although i cleared all previous bills. Please make corrections if any.
        Consumer No[protected] LT consumer
        Area code: 4637

-Pl reply
        is there anyone who read the complaint?

My consumer no is.[protected].
          I am trying to lodge complaint about no power supply, poor power supply, there is no single point contact to make complaint.
            We have aard suffering for power fail issue From[protected],

and no communication was made from...
            Hello Sir
            We are from Amravati Maharashtra camp area near IMA hall. We are feeling juat like rhat we are living in...

Hey,
            I m resident of Palava city Lodha, Dombivli East
            Every month i m getting excess bill when my uses is very less and even I have been charged extra for ‘vaan akar ‘ and ‘vij ‘ consumer no[protected] previous our consumption was same and we were charged at 1500 to 2000 rs but now it’s been charged highly even at same consumption and even meter reading is also slowing high it’s impacting our day to day life kindly do the needful and help us with resolution ..

No power in Trimurti nagar Thakurli east Cholegoan
                There has been power cut in my area from past 4 hours. Nobody from msedcl customer care is picking up the phone. There is...

Dear Sir /Madam;

Since last 2 months, i am getting high bills despite the fact that nobody stays in the house and is vacant since last Nov 2020. the tenant was staying there till Nov 2020 and after that the house is vacant. i used to receive the bill in the range of Rs 110 ~ Rs 120/-. Last month, i received a bill amount more than Rs 1000/- and i did not pay thinking there might me some error and wait for one more bill. Now, receive a bill more than usual and i notice that the units consumed for the month of June is 174 units. i don't know whether this is because of faulty meter or some theft as no one is staying there.
                please advise me whether i should pay this amount now or only after the investigation or reply from the board.
                My consumer no is :[protected] and billing unit: 4727.
                please communiate with me via email.
                Looking forward for your reply.

Best Regards

Mathews
                Dear Sir / Madam;

I have still not received any reply to my complaint lodged on 18th July.

I will assume that my problem is still not solved

Please keep me informed.

Best Regards

Mathews

Request for change of name was submitted by me online on 20.11.2020 along with requisite documents. Application...

MSEDCL Energy Bill for Cons. No.[protected]/4726 of Rs. 62550 was due on[protected]. Pay within15 days to avoid disconnection. Ignore, if paid. Treat this as notice u/s 56 of EA2003. MSEDCL

Inspite of this notice my electric connection was cut before the expiry of my notice period. Mr Lele- [protected] the ward officer ignored the notice given to me and said that he will cut the connection no matter what. My repeated plea to not cut the connection inspite of doing part payment fell on deaf ears.
                  How can a responsible person like Mr Lele do such blatant activity ignoring the given notice given by his company only.

Rakshit Ghadigaonkar
                    मी एमएसईबी बिलिंग युनिटच्या किसन नगर उपविभाग 4540...
                    I was paid 640 rs my light bill from phone pe but mseb not get payment yet...

I come under Sangavi Sub division 4636 of MSEB billing unit.
                    Currently my meter reading shows 21269 and the MSEB has billed me for meter reading 23464.
                    The difference of almost 2k in meter reading, which is very very huge.
                    This happen by their average meter reading bill form many months, unfortunately I came to notice this few weeks back..
                    Done various complaint no use, also their representatives takes wrong gate photo and puts in front of my bill to make the meter status locked.. Don't know what's benifit of him in this or all of them.
                    Really Pathetic ..

Consumer No[protected] under 4615 Bhosari II Sub Dn has been charged for Rs 270/- for 1 unit consumption of Elect in the the month of Jul 2021. Since flat is vacant consumption unit has shown 1 but bill charges have been applied of Rs 270/-. I am a regular payee of MSEDCL bills for the said consumer No.
                      There is provision of billing of Rs 100/- for meters having no reading. You are therefore requested to re-consider and send amended bill for its timely payment by me.
                        I want to lodge a complaint about a MSEB employee Mr. Sawant at Bhandup East in front of DAV college. When complained about...

My meter is faulty so my tenant getting default bill that is very high amount every month.

He visited Wadgaov pune Office multiple times and submitted application as requested.
                        Even We registered complaints online but no resolution yet.

They are directly closing request without any solution.

Compliant Number:[protected]
                        Consumer Number:[protected]
                        Hi Team,

Can you please look into it.

Consumer no.[protected] Urmila Bai Gyaniram Meshram has paid bill of month may 21 on dated 30th june 21. Reciept no. is B[protected] for Rs6710. But this paid bill is added in current bill of june which should be paid before 12th july 2021. It is my humble request to you kindly generate a regular bill and reduce an amount of paid bill from current bill.
                          Thanking you!