Mumbai Traffic Police

SIR,
My name is Mangaleshwar Prajapati
i got a challan no.MUCCM[protected] with Rs. 500/-
in this someone...

I am Rajesh Rupchandani. On 6th December an e challan issued by shri Anand Ghadge for without seat belt, challan No. TNCCM[protected] in Kon gaon near Kalyan city.
I paid Rs. 200s on 13 feb. 2021.
1) I want to know is your officer was correct?
2) Seat belt is compulsory in Kon gaon?
3) On Duty he was without his name, is he correct?
4) I ask for where i can complain against this challan, he told me u can complain for this challan in Bhiwandi court. Is his information to me was correct?

Waiting for your reply
Feb 17, 2021

Mumbai Traffic Police customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

The E-challan No. NVMCM[protected] dated 29-Jan-2021 13:18 shown below is not for my Car.

My Car is Honda City...

MUMCM [protected] this is not my vehicle photo. (Black color). You have send a wrong challan against...

I m not at present on challan spot, butt i recieved a challan send me.I atteched a coppy of challan number and vehicle photo.Please remove my challan and solve my problam.
    Wrong vehicle photo
    Feb 15, 2021

My vehicle number is MH03CN6469 and wrongly charged challan for MH03CN8469 and this is not my vehicle

Please waive off this challan

Challan # MUMCC[protected]
      Date : 9 Jan 2020 14:12
      Challan on wrong vehicle my vehicle is MH03CN6469
      Challan on wrong vehicle my vehicle is MH03CN6469

Challan applied on my vehicle wrongly whereas auto number seems MH03CN6409

My vehicle is MH03CN6469 AND also...

My vehicle number is MH03CN6469
        Whereas in the challan image clicked by traffic police vehicle number is MH03CN9469

Please cancel this challan

Challan # NVMCM[protected]
        Date : 19 sep 2020 5:22:24 pm
        Challan on wrong vehicle
        Challan on wrong vehicle
        Feb 15, 2021

I have dropped my customer at destination and was waiting for the change / pending amount then suddenly traffic police officer...
          I'm on my two wheeler. I stopped by police at nakabandi at near mega mall, Oshiwara
          They asked me for my license i...

There are Pandey transport who is staying heavy vehicle in front of my shop in every day at 6 to 9 am and night also. this is registration area where lot of traffic going on.

address Annapurna Bakery
          plot no 6 Kherwadi Bandra East Mumbai 4000051
          Pandey transport
          Feb 14, 2021

I am issued a wrong eChallan for an offence not committed by me or by my car. The offence was committed by the car with Reg. No. MH-03-CM-8193 around Deonar today (12-Feb-2021) at 6.05 PM. Please see the attached images. Kindly send the eChallan to the actual owner of the car and clear me of the wrongly issued eChallan. Thank you.
            Feb 14, 2021

My bike no-mh03cu2677 and challan no is : mumcm[protected] has been issued by your traffic officer, i am waiting for my freind...

Dear team, today on 11feb 2021 I was near marol seepz signal and when signal got open I started my vehicle and took my way suddenly after sometime I got message for echallan and saw violation detail it is written jumping signal but I have not violate any rules regarding signal. I am not liable for this payment.
              Feb 11, 2021

Received a fine on 9th feb 2021
                Challah no muncm[protected]
                Was sitting in the car and did not get down even for a second
                Had an emergency and came with husband . He went for how work and was sitting in the car . Police fined without even informing or giving a chance to take action when standing behind and seeing everything and then coming and telling me to remove the car . I did not agree and told him that fine is inappropriate and photo also taken from such an angle that car looks as standing in middle of the road . Just because they have the facility now to take photo and fine that does not mean misuse of policies and fine unnecessary . Fined near by station . The new system is a curse I feel as every time get fined unnecessary and no one to listen to
                Feb 10, 2021

On 3rd February 2021 one of the traffic police had fined me with a false reason and I got an sms from the Maharashtra police...

I was sitting in the cab and still take photos from back side without knowing me.Where there is no NO PARKING board also.
                  Feb 03, 2021

They just to complete there target of fines as they may be getting incentives

I have been fined by a traffic police saying that I don't have valid Driving License . though I produced all the document details on my mParivahan App. The officer was arguing that the mParivahan documents are not valid and can not be accepted.
                    Not accepting the DL
                    Jan 31, 2021

Same with me but as per Mparivahan the document are valid as per the email response from Mparivahan and there as per government guidelines
                    You can complain on the officer for falsely and for not giving proper guidelines

In date as per the challan no NVMCM[protected]. 28/01/2021 in this challan attach photo as no of vehical MH43BR4468 IS not my vehical. My vehical no is MH43BR4465 and registered my name. Sachin rajaram said. And photo attached in challan is not my vehical no. So this challan is wrong plz cancel this.
                      Wrong e challan. Auto rickshaw no 4468 is not my auto. Wrong picture
                      Jan 29, 2021

Challan shows photos of rickshaw with numberplate mh 47 x 5362
                        My cars numberplate is mh 47 x 0053

Challan is paid by me. Need refund immediately
                        Challan of rickshaw given to my car with almost similar number plates