Mumbai Traffic Police

25/Sir Pochkhanwala Road, Worli
Mumbai City District

Bad

Mumbai Traffic Police Complaints & Reviews

The car gets parked in front of main gate causing inconvenience greatly especially today had to take patient to hospital and ambulance could not come. See photo below attached. This is Bhavesh

Car no MH02CV1430 honda city red.
Jan 28, 2021

Mumbai Traffic Police customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I am pandurang mantri resident on pune city
    i am use the mobile no. [protected]
    i have not purchase any vehicle...
    Hi All,

This is complaint against the fine which got charge on my vehicle .

Where the door...

Recently road at J.B.Nagar at andheri (e) has been cementisied from Amar hotel, Mistry Complex to Sahara warehouse. Due to this there has been increase in all types vehicle and traffic jams. Since there has been no speedbrakers vehicles r driven very roughly especially cars ane bikes risking the walkers and children.it has also become difficult to safely drive out the vehicle from society gates as autos and huge trucks and tempos are parked.
    Request atleast to install speedbrakers asap so that locals residents risk is minimised...thanks
    Jan 23, 2021

HSPCC[protected] above challan is of another car with number MH04KL0137 and has been put to my car MH04KL0187. My car is KIA seltos and the pic attached is of another car Maruti versa requesting you to please help and clear the challan. Also i have not visited the mentioned location on the challan day.
      Wrong Challan of my car
      Jan 22, 2021

I have been issued a wrong e challan on 20th January 21 with no. TNCCM[protected] for not wearing helmet but my bike is parked from past 2 days and evidence image doesn't show anything at all. Please Review this and cancel asap. Have attached evidence image for your reference
        Wrong challan issued when vehicle is parked for days
        Jan 21, 2021

Respected sir,
          My goods carrier vehicle is Tata Ace(MH02ER0458).
          I have found that by mistakly other person's...

The challan images show the number plate of the car as MH02EZ1669. Challan raised on me whereas my Car Number is MH02EZ1369. Please rectify error and raise challan on correct car and delete the entry against my car
          Jan 18, 2021

On 15 jan around 11 o'clock near Dadar T.T. this car overtook our S.T. Bus No. 22 which prompted the Bus driver to take short break or put backward our Bus. But then this Car took left again & parked on the left & a guy entered in it. Our Bus continued moving in right.

The No of that car is MH 01 CH 6020 Take action!
            Jan 18, 2021

I have parked my car in parking zone near hinduja hospital garden upto 3pm but shocked to notice in the afternoon my car is towed and fined me Rs.400/- against my car no. MH47K4135 by your officer Vidya Abnave WPC your receipt no. MUMRC[protected] DATE 15/01/2021 AT 14.39.
              I request you to look into the same as i am senior citizen and my son is admitted in hinduja hopital for treatment.
              my mobile no. [protected]/[protected]
              Jan 16, 2021

Today again see below photo so many cars are parked at the same time yesterday my car was parked I have to pay unnecessary fine hence your attention to refund the amount or I have take up the issue with your higer authority awaiting your reply

This is mandar Vilas Narvekar... My car number is MH02EH5181 COMAPANY NAME - Hyundai Xcent .
                I have received challan number - MTPCHM[protected]... RECEIVED WRONG CAR NUMBER... WHICH IS VAGANOR..d it is not my car.. PLEASE cancel panelty as per above details.
                Jan 16, 2021

I have a complaint about false challan of jumping lights i took a left frm marine lines signal towards mantralaya...

I have been charged for not stoping before stop line.2 image has been attached but in all...
                  I have been charged with 2 Challans by Mumbai Traffic Police department. The details of the challans are as below:
                  1....
                  I have been charged INR 1000 for speed violation on the Nashik Highway: Challan# NKCCC[protected].

The speed...

Wrongly raised complaint challan no MUMCM[protected]

Date of incident: 10-Sep-2020

Full description: Due to a sudden engine failure in bike i made a halt at Dadar market beside road, One traffic police came took photo and applied a fine of driving without helmet. I never drive my bike without helmet.
                  Please say is it right?

Desirable resolution : Cancel the challan wrongly raised and give a satisfactory resolution
                  Jan 12, 2021

I am Lt Shivam Jadhav.
                    I bought classic 350 bike(MH 01 DN 5301) on 25 nov 19.
                    The vehicle was registered on 05 Dec 19.
                    I got an e challan of Aug 19.(I bought the bike 3 months later)
                    Further the photo proof shows a car number plate and a car parked In no parking.
                    Details and photo proofs are appended below.
                    Wrong e challan for MH01DN5301
                    Wrong e challan for MH01DN5301
                    Jan 12, 2021

This is a serious problem which needs immediate attention .
                      On JP road at the apna bazaar junction
                      Andherii West, plenty number of cars, bikes come from the wrong side to get in to the petrol pump / sahakar nagar .all this vehicles come from the Azad nagar lane.it creates lot of problem for senior citizens while walking and crossing the road.
                      This needs immediate action .
                      Jan 11, 2021

This is to inform you that my Car Wagon R car was wrongly fine / charged Rs. 1000/- ( Pay Challan...
                        Respected sir/Madam,

10/01/2021 at the time 12.30 pm i am stop at goregaon signal after signal is green I...