Mumbai Traffic Police — illegal parking at datta mandir road malad east

Nikhil Vira on Aug 6, 2017
I m residence at datta mandir road, malad east. We r facing illegal parking at datta mandir road. Road is narrow conneting to s v road and high way. So almost 24 × 7 heavy rush of traffic. Here on road illegal parking of trucks and 4 wheeler vehicle. My daughter 4year old and wife injured by bike men on yesterday. Foothpath also engaged by slum zuggi. And some footh paths are very bad.
I here requst to the concern officer plesae do needful urgently.
Thanking you.,
Your citizen.

[Aug 06, 2017] Mumbai Traffic Police customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  3 Comments     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

I m residence at 90 feet road road, vikhroli east. We r facing illegal parking at 90 feet road. Road is narrow conneting to JVLR high way. So almost 24 × 7 heavy rush of traffic. Here on road illegal parking of trucks and 4 wheeler vehicle. Foothpath also engaged by slum zuggi. And some footh paths are very bad.
I here requst to the concern officer plesae do needful urgently.
Thanking you.,
Your citizen.
Driver of ( MH 46 AH 0446 ) this car was over speeding and threatening lives of people on Street. I request MUMBAI TRAFFIC POLICE please take some strict action against ( MH 46 AH 0446 ) so that in future he Will drive properly and respect Indian Street law and traffic rules. Thank you.

The above challan has been incorrevtly raised on my Honda City MH03BH4721 whereas the actual car in the image is MH03WH 4721.
Pls pass the info to Mumbai traffic team.

+91 2492 7234