Municipal Corporation of Delhi

New Delhi District
Delhi

Load

Municipal Corporation of Delhi Complaints & Reviews

Sweeping on our streets is not being done the sweeper leaves all the garbage on the road, its pathetically spreaded all over the road and in front of our house please get this all litter cleaned and make the streats cleaned, I'm also going to raise it on twitter.
Aug 20, 2021

Municipal Corporation of Delhi customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Respected sir I live in Mundka delhi near metro pillar no. 541 We have been facing street water logging problem in our area last 1year its getting difficult to go out andwhat can i do now My neighbors fight with each other that this is your water outside our house. Sir, I will be disturbed to see daily fights, please find a solutionSir, I will be disturbed to see daily fights, please find a solution Our roads have been broken in the last two years but not built. Kripya yaha aake jayeja lein or jald se jald take action. thank you
    Aug 20, 2021

Sir there is a tree behind my house due to which we are suffering a lot . Due to that tree, there has been dampness in our...
      Respected sir,
      I am owner of 1065/14 nai Waka Karol bagh, New Delhi 110005... This complain is again Sunil Sahni and...
      Sir we facing many problems in our area due to cows in streets. Streets in our area looks so dirty because of cows dungs.owner...
      This is to bring to your notice that i am resident of taj apartment, sector-15, rohini, delhi-110089 and wish to inform you...

We are residents of Bahawalpur CGHS, Pocket 1, Near Aashirwad Chowk, Sector 4, Dwarka, New Delhi.

We have been disturbed numerous times by the stray dogs who are going out of hands by being little ferocious. The dogs have bitten 5 of our society pet dogs.

Please help us as these dogs are not friendly and we are facing problems while walking outside the society and while taking our dogs out.

We seek a positive response from your end.
      Aug 19, 2021

Sir/mam i'm resident of WZ-137 khyala village near harijan chaupal vishnu garden new delhi 110018. sir/mam 5-6 drain cover are missing in my street, i complain several time but no action has been taken by MCD.
        Aug 18, 2021

There is no Garbage Collection from Mayapuri near by Shamshan Ghat.
          It becomes difficult to even sit in our shop due to smell and mosquitoes.
          Please take immediate action
          Aug 18, 2021

There has been a lot of issues because of the stray dogs in the locality. They are aggressive and bite the poor delivery boys or any person who passes the locality.

I would request you to catch them and move to the facility which supports these stray dogs.
            Aug 17, 2021

This complaint is on behalf of whole community of pocket-1, mayur vihar phase-1, especially the residents of flat nos. 11,...

Dear Team,

The below mentioned school has denied to provide TC of a student as the school is demanding for left over year fee before issuing the TC. As per the RTE guidelines school can never deny for issuing TC in any of month or year.
              Student's parents has visited at school multiples of times but the same denial the principal Mrs. Neeta Mathur committing.
              I don't understanding why the school is asking for left over fee when the student will not going to study there after receiving the TC.

Student Name: Anuj Nayal
              Phone Number: [protected]
              Class : 11th B
              Requested for TC as due to financial crisis the family cannot continue with a private school and want to transfer the school into govt.
              I need urgent assistance on the same and giving you all the information related to the school.

Sir
                A cow in our locality is injured badly and even she is not able to move properly.
                Kindly do the neeful for getting her treated in some hospital.
                Aug 17, 2021

A street light in the middle of the road in front of the police station of Mayapuri has become crooked for a few days but till now no action has been taken there.

Please get it fixed or else there will be no point after the accident happens

Dear sir/Ma'm,
                    There is a park in front of our house in Ramesh Nagar near govt boys sen. sec. school in West delhi. This park condition is very bad. the park Gardner comes once in a while and do nothing. the Extra grown trees comes on the face while walking. The grass that was cut last winter is still there and the grass which is cut now is also kept there. It is dark in some parts of the park and there's always some people sitting there. the condition of Open GYM is like Jungle GYM .Normal people and Girls can't go into the park after 6 PM. i don't have images to show you the exact situation of the park but i request you to come and see and do something. Thankyou
                    Aug 17, 2021

We have been facing street dogs problem from quite some time they are about 8-10 in a small street its getting difficult to come back from office after 9 also as they surround and attack you almost every time
                      Aug 17, 2021

I'm a resident of RZA-30 Back side, Bindapur Extension, Uttam Nagar, New Delhi.
                        Sir in my street there is a huge rubbish heap and sewage water is flowing continuously. There is extensive overflow of the sewage in my street and some people are continuously throwing their garbage in street.

It is my humble request kindly do something about that.

Sir /Madam

I am the resident of Hari singh Park New Multan nagar near paschim vihar east metro station sir there is jam packed situation In the society due to mechanical work mechanic repair the cars in the society and outside the society due to this we can't find the way to in and out or park the vehicle shop owners getting the rent from the mechanics they don't listen to us We request several times to them our area nigam parshad she fails to resolve this issue due to this mechanical work waste paper, card board, oil etc take place everywhere there is sale purchase shop for cars also who enclosed the entire area of our society and it's happening from several years.
                          Kindly look into this matter asap we are very greatful to you

Thanks & Regards
                          Amit Kundra
                          Aug 15, 2021

I'm a resident/tenant of Abul Fazal Enclave 1, Near Jamia Police station and Okhla Vihar Metro Station, my locality is suffering...

Good evening dear,
                            Ma'am/sir
                            Me and my family facing much problem because of neighbour family(A-293 gb colony mayur vihar phase-3 Owner is tej singh and his son ravi and atul )
                            They guys are building thier building with no precautions their is so much dust and mud that coming inside our home and my mom have breathing issue and in such case my mom is in danger so i hope mcd team will work in it
                            I hope i will get fair judgements
                            Thankyou
                            Aug 14, 2021

I hope i will get justice