Municipal Corporation of Greater Hyderabad

Hyderabad District
Andhra Pradesh

+91 40 2322 4062  [Sri. Syed Niranjan Shah - Chief Examiner of Accounts]

Bad

Municipal Corporation of Greater Hyderabad related photos (1708)

Complaints with pictures are more trusted and informative    View all

Municipal Corporation of Greater Hyderabad Complaints & Reviews

Jul 27, 2020
Dear team,
We live in sainthpuram area of sr nagar.
Near sr digi school,
There is a huge menace of street dogs.
They are very fierce and keep on barking the whole night. We are unable to sleep.
Please help.

[Jul 27, 2020] Municipal Corporation of Greater Hyderabad customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

L
    Jul 26, 2020
    Singapore, Singapore
    This problem was even more in our area and dogs sleep infront of our main door, if we open they attack on us, my mother also got bitten by one of it and treatment was taken. It started more when they started attacking us

[Jul 26, 2020] Municipal Corporation of Greater Hyderabad customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

D
      To ghmc: sir/madam,

We are writing to request urgent attention to rampant stray dog problem near nallagandala. The aparna construction sites (Behind aparna grande and aparna sarovar) are havens for street dogs. These dogs howl and fight continuously throughout the night and during the day they come onto the roads in packs. The stray population has exploded during lockdowns. Many children and elderly live in these residential areas and it is a matter of time before dogs bite someone. Request you to immediately survey and remove stray dogs. Aparna construction management should also be responsible since these dogs are breeding on their premises.

[Jul 25, 2020] Municipal Corporation of Greater Hyderabad customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

E
        Singapore, Singapore
        My Wife has ordered the subject bread (2 Nos.) from BigBasket.com bearing order no. MHO[protected] for which we have...

San Francisco, United States
        I i m. Vinod kumar resident of h. No.6-4-375 krishna nagar colony bholakpur secunderabad 500080
        I am to state that 8 -10 street dogs are sitting in front of my gate making problems on the roads and vehicles and we are unable to go out
        It is spoiling the cars scratching them all and doing motions on the cars
        Throwing the dustbins

Dear Mr Kumar,

I read about your problem and I thought I can help you in this regards, hence adding a comment.
        We faced the same problem here but problem was resloved once the dogs were fed well. Just give them some biscuits or milk a little away from the gate and they will calm down. Instead of barking now they will protect your house. Being hostile towards the street dogs won't work. Show compassion they will change. Coexisting is the only way out.

Let me know if you need more help with this and I am ready to help.

To ghmc officer,
          To respected sir, i stay at langer house laxmi nagar, laxmi apartment,
          I don't know that...

Hounslow, United Kingdom
          It’s surprising to see the municipal workers efficiency. They came to repair the drainage system in padmashree gardens layout, gowlidoddi and they have made it even worse after that, which effected us by getting unhealthy and the whole area is a red alert for dengue and other mosquito related diseases. This uttermost irresponsibility of your government is amusing me every-time i go to my balcony. I am going to raise this complaint to every inch of social media and make sure how the municipality of hyderabad is reacting. Nevertheless to mention the roads are worser than the ones that are there in my village.

San Francisco, United States
            Dogs are scaring people and barking at childeren and also taking all items left outside house (Chappals, shoes)

R
              Dear sir/ ma’am,
              I’m a resident of rambrahma nagar, old neredmet, secunderabad. Our neighbours dog is continuously howling day and night. Owners leave the dog and no care is being taken by them to calm their pet dog. It’s making all our neighbourhood irritating and very disturbing for many people and most o[censored]s are working from home and students are taking online classes in this current covid-19 situation.
              Kindly solve the complaint asap as this going on since many months. (You can confirm with any locality)
              Thank you.

[Jul 24, 2020] Municipal Corporation of Greater Hyderabad customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

P
                [protected] vadla pranay kumar Miyapur new colony street no 1
                Street Dog gave birth in our construction site

Istanbul, Turkey
                  Please catch 2 dogs in our strret, one dog is very ill another dog is biting the pedestrians. Please take appropriate action

Respected sir/concern department,

I am janardhan sanjeev from tirumala hills colony plot no.95, gandamguda, suncity, hyderabad,

We are not getting the street light from past 2 days. We request you to come and check and do the needful to work it again.

Thanks & regards
                    Sanjeev
                    Mobile: [protected]
                    Gandamguda
                    Badlaguda jagir mincipalitu
                    Hyderabad

R
                      Chicago, United States
                      We have been facing serious problems with stray dogs in our community.

Request to kindly check and action...

Hyderabad, Telangana
                      Dear
                      Ghmc comissioner
                      Respested sir
                      Myself m. A samad one of the person who live in soceity street near by baba nagar, water tank location.
                      Sir here so many streets dog who been shelter here and along this one boy who name rashed in the same street who petting a street dog. Not only petting he leaves him openly to survive, that dog who bites everyone not only bite he roaming entire in the community where ever he wants and he shows aggressive behavior to all o[censored]s.
                      We are really suffering fromhim sir plz catch him as soon as early
                      Thankfully to you
                      Masamad

[Jul 23, 2020] Municipal Corporation of Greater Hyderabad customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Y
                        Dear sir/ma'am,

Please return stray and street dogs in your area i request you all please return our street and stray dogs you have been taken for giving vaccine and have not returned them it's been more than 3 weeks please return them we are missing them a lot please

our area is chinna thokata, New bowenpally

O
                          Osman khan [protected]
                          Drainage problem last 3 month

Singapore, Singapore
                            Problem with street dogs is became a big problem in our lane. Please do necessary action as soon as possible.

H
                              Singapore, Singapore
                              There are too many mosquitoes in my area and there already is an ongoing dengue outbreak, but still there are no measures taken by the ghmc.
                              I'm usual days we used to get mosquito repellent powder sprayed every month or every two months.
                              But from the last 3-4 months, no such measures are being taken.
                              As already there is a huge dengue outbreak in hyderabad and to further protect us from other diseases like malaria, some measures and precautions should be taken.
                              We are trying our best, but nothing is effecting the mosquitoes.
                              I live in venkannanagar colony (Opp pillar no 22), santosh nagar, mehdipatnam and i want some measures to be taken.
                              10-15 citronella plants of average size can be placed or planted, regular spraying of disinfectants and repellants, and also there is an open private college ground behind the colony, it should be checked for open stagnant water sources.
                              I request ghmc to do something about the menace and expect a quick response before things get out of hand.

H
                                Jul 22, 2020
                                San Francisco, United States
                                There has been no fogging done for mosquitoes on hill fort road.in the neighbouring areas like bandlines the fogging was done however the main hill fort road the fogging hasn't been done. There are too many mosquitoes here. Request you to please arrange and have the fogging done on the strech from old ritz hotel to kalanjali showroom.

[Jul 22, 2020] Municipal Corporation of Greater Hyderabad customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

K
                                  Jul 22, 2020
                                  Mumbai, Maharashtra
                                  One person in our area is constructing a three storeyed building. He is completely occupying the road and constructing. I dont know how his plan has been approved. He has layed his basement pillars on the road itself and he is completely occupying the road area. If this continues it would be difficult to pass the lorries and cars through our road. So kindly take necessary action against this address - opp agricultural office lane old malakpet hyderabad -500036

Complaint resolved