Myflowerapp Complaints & Reviews

Last updated Jun 6, 2023

File a complaint to Myflowerapp

Having problems with Myflowerapp?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Myflowerapp customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Myflowerapp

Uttar Pradesh

Myflowerapp Phone Numbers

+91 8882018245

Myflowerapp reviews & complaints page 7

Address:289 sector-63 near-fortis Hospital Noida-201301 india ([email protected])

I have ordered cake 19/7/2022 online food delivery apps myflowerapp.myflower apps my order received and I have transfer order amount in the website and my flower apps received my money and sent order copy and money receipt but order cake not delivered in the time and not refunded my money..I have lost my money and time so I request please help me order I'd[protected]
Jul 19, 2022
Updated by Bgo
Order a cake online website myflower app.com but not delivered advance paid order item and not refunded money

Address:289, Sector 63, Near fortis hospital, Noida Uttar Pradesh
    Website:www.myflowerapp.com

I ordered flowers on 17th july 2022 to be deliverer between 12:00 PM to 13:00 PM on 18th july 2022.
    But they are not delivered and even the order status is not changed.
    OrderId is[protected].
    I want my refund of amount 1394 rupees.

Address:ward no. 1, porian mohalla sujanpur tihra.

Hii I had ordered..but I didn't get any information regarding order and when I mailed them then I received a mail in which "wrong mail id" was written

Address:NOIDA

I have ordered a cake on 3rd July, 2022 which was scheduled to be delivered on 4th july, 2022 at 1800 hrs to 1900 hrs at Kottayam, 686001
        I wanted to prepone the delivery timings to 1300 hrs to 1400 hrs and sent several mails but no reply received and i have paid a sum of 1843.
        It is requested to kindly solve the issue at the earliest

Address:289,sector-63, Near Fortis Hospital , Noida, 201301, UP
          Website:[email protected]

I ordered A CAKE A FIRE CRACKER A COFFEE MUG A FLOWER BOUQUET on 19th june for fathers day... they call me that bouquet can not be delivered at the given location so amount would be refunded in same account from where transaction has been done... But I get no refund since then. They dont reply on whatsApp.. Contact No is fake always unreachable. They are now not replying even on mail. They told me earlier that refund will be added but not yet and not replying anywhere...I WANT MY REFUND OF FLOWER BOUQUET THAT COST 449 RUPEES.

Address:Kumily, Thekkady, Kerala

I have made online order through myflowerapp on June 30, 2022 and paid also. When i ordered i have given the instruction that delivery will on July 02, 2022 before 12:00 Noon. I send several e-mails for the contact details of delivery boy. Till now i have not received any proper response. Now only i am reading the reviews about myflowerapp and all the people who ordered are cheated. So i want the refund of money what i paid for. I have ordered the same for my wife birthday. The myflowerapp is spoiled my day. Kindly arrange the refund

Website:www.myflowerapp.com/?gclid=Cj0KCQjw8O-VBhCpARIsACMvVLP7bkNk_iNvEPksWbqbDDHaEn47vVO8PptcgqbEWGzK63v9MtA9FOsaAh_dEALw_wcB

I have made a purchase on this application on May 4, 2022 of ₹900 and they do not deliver the product. It's been almost 2 months they have not refunded my money too. They do not have proper platform to raise or track the complaint. They are not giving proper and regular response to my mails as well. Please help me.

Address:289, Sector-63, Near Fortis Hospital, Noida - 201301, India

On 25th on my father's birthday I have booked a cake in the morning around 8:50am . After that the whole day I followed up as there was jo confirmation of my order shipment and delivery agent name or no.
                In the evening 5:40pm I am getting a call from a lady from Myflower mentioning that the address is far I have to pay 300 delivery charges .
                While ordering it was showing delivery free . And the lady mentioned that the address are checked and then they tell the customer about the delivery charges . So in my case they wake up after 8 hours of ordering and left me with bare minimum option to order another cake from a different source and spoiled my families entire planning And now when I am asking the refund firstly they denied to refund in the source account and till now no sign of the refund .
                Order ID[protected].

Address:289, Sector-63, Near Fortis Hospital, Noida - 201301, India

This Application is pathetic. After placing order for cake they say it cant be delivered need to change order to gift or chocolate or take refund in cart. This is sheer fraud.

Transaction ID:[protected]
                  Merchant: www.myflowerapp.com
                  Amount Paid: 1443.00
                  Order Date:[protected]:21:32
                  Customer Phone Number: [protected]

I was pleasantly surprised to see a
                    sugarfree option on myflowerapp website.
                    So I ordered a sugarfree cake for my
                    diabetic mother for her birthday but it
                    clearly is not a sugarfree cake and the cake
                    shop delivering the cake confirmed that it is
                    not sugarfree
                    Myflowerapp is misleading the customer.
                    They just said that they were sorry for the
                    inconvenience caused when I chatted with
                    them asking them about their action.
                    They should clearly remove the option “SUGAR FREE" from their website because
                    that is not what customer is receiving and it
                    could land the diabetic patient who is consuming the cake in trouble

Website:MyFlowerapp.com

I had ordered the flowers and 2 choclates. And i paid extra for particular time slot . After 3hours they hadnt delivered the flowers infact i am unable to reach to the customer care of the comapny. They are not replying me on their chat app neither they are replying on mails. This is so unprofessional, unethical, and disappointing. Orders cost was RS 1498 which is now totally waste for me. The company should get their lesson. This is fraud they are doing. I want the whole refund

289, Sector-63, Near Fortis Hospital, Noida - 201301, India. Dealing in flowers and cakes delivery

Address:289,sector63, Near Fortis Hospital Noida, 201301,India

I had an order from date 18 june 2022 for FATHERS DAY 19JUNE 2022...i ordered a butterscotch cake, a multi colour flower bouquet, a sparkle candle a father's day Coffee Mug and a note by me to my parents... Which was supposed to deliver today only and that has been delivered too... BIT WHAT YOU DID IS YOU YOURSELF DIS NOT PROVIDE SERVICE RATHER YOU CHOSE A LOCAL BAKER FROM DELIVERY ADDRESS AND HE DELIVERED WORST QUALITY WORST CAKE DIFFERENT...

Address:289,Sector63, Near Fortis hospital Noida, 201301,India
                          Website:[email protected]

Since morning it is only dhowi g order accepted not further processing nor they are responding on their mail address and contact no they provided...
                          I have instructed them for a timely delivery on 19 june with a cake, flower bouquet, a coffee mug that all of my choice and cake and flower must be fresh and all itmes should be good in condition.
                          They are not responding now.. Charged amount of 1332 and now no response whether they will do it timely or not what I want... I want immediate reply from them about my order status

Address:289, Sector-63, Near Fortis Hospital, Noida - 201301
                            Website:www.myflowerapp.com/contacts

I placed an order on 13th June, 2022 which they have cancelled from their end as the service was unable for the designated location. They said that they have initiated the refund. I tried to reach out to them for an update however, no luck there yet. I haven't received my money in the source bank.

Need to talk to the executives regarding cake order placed for today. But the contact number provided is not working.

Address:289, Sector-63, Near Fortis Hospital, Noida - 201301, India

I had placed order from flower app website which is a delhi based company. These guys are making fool to customers. I had paid 850 rs for cake and 150 rs extra to deliver on specific time on may 20, 2022.

Its June and still my order is not fulfilled. When i talked to customer care they said they will refund my money and that was also fake. Now they are not picking up the call only.

They are doing fraud and such company should shut down as soon as possible.

They are so cheap that they have tagged 5 satrt review to each product if you notice to make people believe. Please Be aware of such companies.

Address:Delhi

I Had Ordered Flowers To Be Delivered On Date In A Specific Time Slot From Myflowerapp.Com. I Paid The Amount Of 1596/- Rupees For The Same. The Order Was Accepted But Was Never Delivered. I Got In Touch With Their Chat And Phone And Was Promised Delivery Or Refund. It Is Been One Month Since The Day Of Order, None Of It Happened. I Have All The Order Details And The Chat Transcripts. This Is Highly Unprofessional And An Ecommerce Fraud. Please Help Me Get Justice.
                                  Order #[protected]

I have placed an order ID:[protected].

The order has one flower bouquet along with fruit bucket and 3 chocolates.

I have paid rupees 2688 where fixed time delivery charge is included.
                                    I have paid the amount from my credit card.

The order supposed to be delivered by 11 AM (23/05/2022).

The order is not yet confirmed and I talked to the agent over chat and they are saying team...

Address:289, sector 63 near fortis hospital noida

I have requseted these to deliver the cake online on 22nd May 2022 and same i have done the payment on 20th may 2022 total amount INR 2689 till the time these unale to the deliver the cake and there is no contact from there side

so i request you to ask them to refund this amount.