NSDL e-Governance Infrastructure
NSDL e-Governance Infrastructure Ltd.

NSDL e-Governance Infrastructure Customer Care

+91 11 2335 3756  [New Delhi]
+91 79 2646 1375  [Ahmedabad]

Awesome

NSDL e-Governance Infrastructure Complaints & Reviews

I am seeing the below error while trying to complete the eNPS registration process.

"Registration against this Acknowledgement Id is pending for confirmation from payment Gateway.Please try again after sometime."

Acknowledge no: 11364889
Acknowledgement date: 06/02/2021

Could you please resolve this quickly.

Amit
Feb 07, 2021

NSDL e-Governance Infrastructure customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I had opened NPS account from PayTM money, i have also received physical PRAN card, but when i tried to login through cra-nsdl.com,...
    Payment is deducted from my account but the process didn't get complete on the NPS website.

I could not complete...

I am not able to do the payment
    Feb 04, 2021

Regret the inconvenience caused. Request you to please register your grievance at https://npscra.nsdl.co.in/Log-your-grievance.php or call us on[protected]

I am selected for IAF. They are demanding PAN Card for which I had applied on 11 January, 2021 But it's status is still showing that " Your application is under process at NSDL TIN facilitation center. My acknowledgement no. is [protected]
      Feb 04, 2021

Inconvenience caused is highly regretted. Kindly provide us with your Acknowledgement number to check the status.
      We are still waiting for your response. Please write us at [protected]@nsdl.co.in. Our team will be happy to help you.

I registered for eNPS using ekyc and got the pran on email but when I try to set iPIN, the site says no pran found in database or invalid PRAN.

Please let me know when will I be able to use these pran. I am also unable to track the status of this newly created pran.

Thanks & Regards,
        Feb 04, 2021

Was in the process of registering for nps account. I updated my details and uploaded the required documents. Then i tried to make payment but got stuck at payment gateway. Now i am trying to login using my acknowledgement id and date, but i am getting following error for many days.

"registration against this acknowledgement id is pending for confirmation from payment gateway. Please try again after sometime."

Aknowledgement No; 11306363
          Date: 02/01/2021
          Feb 04, 2021

I have completed my registration process also i got PRAN number which is[protected]
            But still showing PRAN not found in database.

I have paid using UPI QR code

Name - hanish singla
              Ack no[protected]
              Feb 02, 2021

Getting error "PRAN not found in Database", when trying to log in or change password
                Feb 02, 2021

I started my PAN registration process on feb-2020, and i didn't complete the registration at that time.

Now...

On 2 February 2021. I filled up the form to make correction in the pan card with token number [protected] and also paid the payment of Rs 106.90 payment was successful but e-sing Aashaar authentication failed so.i want to get my deducted money
                  Hold my processor
                  Feb 03, 2021

Inconvenience caused is highly regretted. To address your concern, kindly DM us your Temporary Token Number, Registered Date of Birth and Registered E-Mail ID.

Registration against this Acknowledgement Id is pending for confirmation from payment error msg since today morning unable to make payments

My email id is [protected]@gmail.com
                    RegD mobile.no. [protected]
                    Rajakumar b b
                    Feb 02, 2021

Kindly DM your PAN / application acknowledgement / Token number or other transaction details or write us [protected]@nsdl.co.in to check and resolve your concern.

I have applied for TAN acknowledgement on 21Dec 2020, current status shows your application is under process at tin facilitation center.
                      Can i know what is the current status or how do we check it online exact status, thanks.
                      TAN Not allocated from about 1 month.
                      Feb 03, 2021

Kindly DM the PAN / application acknowledgement number as the number in the image is not clear.

I have applied for pan card acknowledgement on 13Jan 2021, current status shows your application is under process at tin facilitation center. Kindly call TIN FC[protected]/46/47/48/49 for further processing of your application.
                        PAN not alloted. Status pending from approximately 1month.
                        Feb 03, 2021

I have created the nps account of tier - 1 type. And pran is also generated. But while setting ipin or while login, i am getting error as pran not found in database.

I have also not received any email so was not able to E authenticate

Could you please help me with this. As i'm not able to access, or even check the contribution made for this pran.

also Tried to raise a complain using NSDL website but without PRAN no. it is not possible to raise complain. also it is not taking ACK. number.
                          Feb 02, 2021

Pran not found in database getting this error while logging in new account
                            Feb 01, 2021

I was in the process of registering for nps account. I updated my details and uploaded the required documents. However, while making payment, it got stuck at payment gateway and now I am getting following error everytime I try and log in.

Ack id : 11354223
                              Ack date : 31/01/2021 (31st January, 2021)

Request you to please look into it and help me as soon as possible.
                              Jan 31, 2021

I am unable to change my telephone number...want to change the Telephone Number as shown in my DP Account
                                Jan 29, 2021

Hi Team,
                                  Today i have made contribution towards NPS billdesk. but transaction got failed and amount got deducted.

Please find the transaction number : [protected]

Please have a check & refund the same.

Parandhama