NSDL e-Governance Infrastructure Customer Care
NSDL e-Governance Infrastructure Ltd.

NSDL e-Governance Infrastructure Customer Care

NSDL e-Governance Infrastructure Ltd.

FacebookGoogle+

+91 44 2814 4593  [Chennai]
+91 11 2335 3756  [New Delhi]
+91 79 2646 1375  [Ahmedabad]

Good

NSDL e-Governance Infrastructure related photos (483)

NSDL e-Governance Infrastructure Complaints & Reviews

NSDL E-Governance Infrastructure — esign/ekyc failed [Resolved]

kiranbk on Mar 13, 2018
I applied for new pan after filling the details and payment it asks us to verify the ekyc/esign, some times after i did not get any otp. Once i checked my application it said your application could not processed what to do?

My details are as follows,
Token number: [protected]
Date of birth : 27/02/1999
Email : anandbk. Bk5@gmail.com
Transcation number : 027649

Please resolve issue as soon as possible because i need pan card urgently....
Complaint comments  Read comments [1]Complaint category Tax Services

NSDL E-Governance Infrastructure — "sorry no record found" error while tracking the status of the pan card. [Resolved]

Ambati Sandhya Rani on Mar 13, 2018
Dear sir/madam,
I have applied new pan card for my parents on 11/3/2018 through e-kyc. I have completed aadhar verification and payment successfully.
However when i track aplication using 15 digit acknowledgement numbers, it says no record found.
Kindly look into the issue.
Acknowledgement numbers are:
N-[protected] - eregala lakshmamma
N-[protected]-eregala sudershan reddy

E. Srinivas...
Complaint comments  Read comments [2]Complaint category Tax Services

NSDL E-Governance Infrastructure — nsdl blocked selling of my stocks

animesh93 on Mar 12, 2018
You have blocked my cpse etf shares for 3 years under rgess fy -16/17, but i have never requested you for it. I even didn't claimed any tax benefit under rgess for fy -16/17, i have claimed it in fy -15/16 for which i purchased psu stocks (Bhel, ongc and ntpc) and will hold them for 3 years. I request you to please unblock them.

Below is response from my bank :-
In demat account in3x549 52xx3255 isin inf4xxm01133 ' reliance mutual fund ' was blocked for the reason ' rgess fy -16/17 ' on march 06, 2018 by nsdl.

Animesh
Ph. - [protected]
Complaint comments  Read comments [1]Complaint category Tax Services

NSDL E-Governance Infrastructure — unnecessary infra

gopal h r on Mar 12, 2018
I think out of the three things (Trees / footpaths or dogs) u have to get rid of these because its all watage to human resources. 1. Footpaths should be only on one side and other side should be fixed parking like in go streets aslo parking areas should be coloured with red tiles so that common public should know. There are many areas like model town andheri west who have installed no parking which means government road belongs to them
2. Dogs are really creating a mess biting all bikers and running after them which creates accidents dogs should be compulsarily adopted by the people who oppose...
Complaint comments  Read comments [1]Complaint category Government Organizations

NSDL E-Governance Infrastructure — tin nsdl - your request cannot be processed, please try after some time. error [Resolved]

navenrockz on Mar 12, 2018
I tried the pan application through the nsdl website and selected the e-sign aadhar verification process.

The payment got deducted and it took me to the aadhar verification process.
it kept saying 'your request cannot be processed, please try after sometime.

Tried to reach nsdl through official contact center, but no response.
Please the futher steps to complete the process or advise for the payment refund made...

My token no is: [protected]
Email: jyothikoushikk@gmail.com
Dob: 07/02/1986

Please resolve my problem...
Complaint comments  Read comments Complaint category Citizenship & Immigration

NSDL E-Governance Infrastructure — online pan card registration - ekyc - unable to compile - token no. 0020531565 [Resolved]

nvalai on Mar 12, 2018
We have applied for on line pan card application and had completed paying through online. My pan application token no is [protected]. I have been trying to provide ekyc for my aadhaar card and every time it says "your request can not be completed now. Please try after sometime" request you to look into this as resolve. My online payment is made through karur vysya bank and the reference no is "lkvb[protected]-nsdlpan-[protected]'

We have done this on 10th of march 2018

Request you to resolve at your earliest

Valayapathi shruthi

Mobile...

NSDL E-Governance Infrastructure — I m complaining about delivery of my pan card [Resolved]

mrvinaykataria on Mar 12, 2018
I have applied for a new PAN Card in the name of JAGBIR BHARAT GAS which dispatched on 28 october 2017. I didn't receive the PAN Card as our local Post Man is a very irregular person and didn't reached our address. Later, after couple of days we contact the Post Man regarding the post. He told that he kept with him for four days and returned to pAN office again.I have already done with verification by post office and will receive it if you can send it again.

Therefore, I requesting your resend my PAN Card to same address and I mentioned our details below.

NSDL E-Governance Infrastructure — pan card applied by ekyc but still pending [Resolved]

mo. tab. on Mar 12, 2018
Acknowledgment Number : [protected]
Name : ABDUL KHADAR
Category : Individual

Status :
Income Tax Department (ITD) database shows that you may have been issued PAN in your name. ITD yet to inform status of your application.

THIS STATUS IS SHOWING SINCE LAST TWO WEEKS, WHEN I CALLED CUSTOMER CARE THEY ASKED ME THAT WETHER APPLIED PAN BEFORE THIS, , , I ANSWERED I HAVE NOT APPLIED ANY PAN BEFORE THIS, THEN THEY TOLD THAT YOUR PROBLEM WILL BE VERIFIED AND RESOLVED WITHIN A WEEK.. AFTER A WEEK ALSO IT IS NOT SOLVED,

I WANT URGENT...
Complaint comments  Read comments Complaint category Utility Services

NSDL E-Governance Infrastructure — pan card application for application number 881052100236416 [Resolved]

OMKAR UDAWANT on Mar 12, 2018
Sir/madam,

I have applied for new pan card on 10th march 2018 through e-sign/e-kyc mode. I have got my acknowledgement number ([protected]). On completion of the process i have received message like below.

"thank you for using online facility for pan application.

If you have digitally signed your application using esign/ekyc then there is no need to forward physical documents."

But when i checked my application status today, it was shown "sorry, no record found."

Please check my application

Complaint comments  Read comments [2]Complaint category Tax Services

NSDL E-Governance Infrastructure — unable to open pran account

Suresh Kattempudi on Mar 12, 2018

I m facing so many issues with nsdl nps account opening, i m sad to say i m using our indian portals. Being indian i feel very bad.

Please correct the sites properly which are online or use manual methods.

I m applying pran via site, it says a. P for pin -500033 where as it should be telangana. Due to this bank rejected and i m not able open my pran.

Please return my 500/- amount as my account got frozen due to this....
Complaint comments  Read comments Complaint category Tax Services

NSDL E-Governance Infrastructure — with e-sign/ekyc applied pan application status shows no record found [Resolved]

pawanmku on Mar 12, 2018
Sir/madam,

I have applied for new pan card on 11'th march 2018 through e-sign/e-kyc mode. I have got my acknowledgement number (N - [protected]). On completion of the process i have received message like below.

"thank you for using online facility for pan application.

Please check my application asap, its urgent.

NSDL E-Governance Infrastructure — pan correction application error [Resolved]

Thousif Syed on Mar 11, 2018

I have made an application for changes in pan card. I have successfully made the payment too. After receiving the otp and entering it, i receive an error:

Your request could not be processed. Please try after sometime.

I want to complete the application process for receiving the corrected pan card. Kindly help.

Thousif....
Complaint comments  Read comments Complaint category Other

NSDL E-Governance Infrastructure — unsuccessful payment [Resolved]

rahul bhalavi on Mar 11, 2018
I have applied online for new pan card issue. During online my transaction was completed. Transaction no.[protected] date: 09/03/2018. But during fee payment by net banking the transaction was completed sucessful showing my sbi saving account deducted rs.120.62 to transfer inb national securities depos nat_sec payments transaction ref no lsbi[protected]igadbrbps0 transfer to 120.62 by state bank internet banking.
My transaction was completed but i can't get acknowledgement number and application copy for dispatched purpose. Days. Now what i have to do i have paid but it is showing...
Complaint comments  Read comments Complaint category Tax Services

NSDL E-Governance Infrastructure — pran not found in database - 110102298641 [Resolved]

Santhavijayan on Mar 11, 2018
Sir, i register nps on 11 mar 2018. Acknowledgement id : 11491072. I was paid the initial amount of 10000 /- through icici bank. I got pran[protected]. When i try to use the pran for generation of password it shows the error - "pran not found in database". Please resolve the issue and active my pran[protected]
I was filled in fatca : - us person - no, but it was appear in the form yes. I am not able edit that also.
Any mandatory to submit cancellation cheque, i was not done the time of registation...
Complaint comments  Read comments [3]Complaint category Tax Services

NSDL E-Governance Infrastructure — re dispatch of pan card - pujaben omprakash rupela

Ravi Rupela on Mar 10, 2018
Dear sir/ma'am,

I have applied new pan card request for my mother, but it got returned and mentioned undelivered. I request you to re dispatch the pan card as we need to link it with pf bank account at earliest. My mother is now staying with me at below address so request you to dispatch the card at:-

Puja omprakash rupela
E-303, satkar avenue,
Near naroda railway crossing,
Naroda, opp. Ruby auto,
Ahmedabad, gujarat - 382340

Applicant name:- pujaben omprakash rupela
Pan card number:- ckxpr7926k
Application...
Complaint comments  Read comments Complaint category Government Organizations

NSDL E-Governance Infrastructure — your request could not be processed. please try after sometime.

chinni_chinni on Mar 10, 2018
I tried to fill the pan application through the nsdl website and selected the e-kyc aadhaar verification process.
The payment got deducted and it took me to the aadhaar verification process.

But the otp page is not coming, even otp is already received on mobile.

Please refund my money, which was already paid.

Token number for this application is [protected]...

NSDL E-Governance Infrastructure — e-kyc failed please help me [Resolved]

cosmo10 on Mar 9, 2018
I applied for the pan card approx one month before and paid the fees through my debit card but the e-kyc failed due to which it displyed the following message :
Your e-kyc based request has failed hence you cannot proceed the application with e-kyc mode. Kindly generate new token and proceed with physical mode. Kindly note that you will get refund of the pan application in next seven working days.
Now its been over a month but neither the refund has come nor e-kyc has completed.
Please refund my money. Details are given below:
Token no. [protected]
Dob: 28/08/1995
Complaint comments  Read comments Complaint category Banks

NSDL E-Governance Infrastructure — re dispatch of pan card - bkspv7815d

Muthu2694 on Mar 9, 2018
My pan card has been returned to pan office in mumbai due to "consignee's address incomplete/ landmark needed".
Earlier i was in tirupur but i have now come to chennai due to personal reasons.
Hence, kindly re dispatch the pan card to below address:
56, 1st floor, thirumalai pillai road,
T. Nagar, chennai-600017.
Landmark: near kamarajar illam.
Details:
Pan: bkspv7815d
Ack number: [protected]...
Complaint comments  Read comments Complaint category Government Organizations

NSDL E-Governance Infrastructure — pan card status not changing from past 1 year [Resolved]

vivek0889 on Mar 9, 2018
I applied for PAN card for my wife almost 1 year back for income tax purpose, My Acknowledgment Number is [protected]. When I am checking status on tin.tin.nsdl.com it is showing "Your application is under process at Income Tax Department." from past 1.5 years. I am frustrated and there is no way to check the exact status and to know why it got stuck. Please help me in getting the exact status....

NSDL E-Governance Infrastructure — pan card still not received

azeezur on Mar 8, 2018
Sir i have placed for my pancard in dec2017 its been 2months till now i didnt recievd my pancad ..when i went through nsdl website its showing Your application is under process at Income Tax Department. pls i need my pancard very urgent

Acknowledgment Number : [protected]
Name : MOHAMMAD AZEEZ UR RAHAMAN BANAGANAPALLI
Category : Individual
Status :
Your application is under process at Income Tax Department.

thanking you, sir....
Complaint comments  Read comments Complaint category Postal & Delivery Services

Recently Discussed

(8 minutes ago)
Naalayabandham Matrimony
fraud by naalayabandhammatrimony.com
(8 minutes ago)
Unauthorised Construction In Neighbourhood.
i am complaining about a temple in my neighbourhood.
(9 minutes ago)
Digital India Deal
digital india deals new delhi
(18 minutes ago)
Airtel
Worst mobile network
(21 minutes ago)
Snapdeal.com
I am complaining about matrix products that I have bought