NSDL e-Governance Infrastructure Customer Care
NSDL e-Governance Infrastructure Ltd.

NSDL e-Governance Infrastructure Customer Care

NSDL e-Governance Infrastructure Ltd.

FacebookGoogle+

NSDL e-Governance Infrastructure Complaints & Reviews

NSDL E-Governance Infrastructure — pancard issue not showing status [Resolved]

Umang98 on Aug 5, 2018
Sir/madam,

I have applied for new pan card on 6th november 2017 through e-sign/e-kyc mode. I have got my acknowledgement number ([protected]). On completion of the process i have received message like below.

"thank you for using online facility for pan application.

If you have digitally signed your application using esign/ekyc then there is no need to forward physical documents."

But when i checked my application status today, it was shown "sorry, no record found."

Complaint comments  Read comments [1]Complaint category Tax Services

NSDL E-Governance Infrastructure — tracking status shows "no record found "??? [Resolved]

Samarjeet Sahoo on Aug 4, 2018
Sir/madam,

I have applied for new pan card on 6th august 2018 through e-sign/e-kyc mode. I have got my acknowledgement number ([protected]). On completion of the process i have received message like below.

NSDL E-Governance Infrastructure — one pan number issue two person [Resolved]

Nistar Mohanta on Aug 2, 2018
My name
Rajesh kumar. Pan no-apqpk6869l
Father name-ramkishan
Date of birth-*/*/1981 (Hide)
Same pan issued another person itr filling i can find detail as per record he is a do bussiness and itr-4 filling return tax.
But i am salaried person i am filling itr-1.
Both adhar no diffrent how to link one pan or login income tax.
When i am itr-1 filling another person revise and filling itr-4.
I am going to income tax office pan office gurgaon no sattification answer. If any other person fraud or defaulter who take risk? So i am complain about...
Complaint comments  Read comments Complaint category Tax Services

NSDL E-Governance Infrastructure — no records found - in pan status track [Resolved]

Haunshila Yadav on Aug 1, 2018

I applied for a new pan application yesterday 31st july 2018 using below link.

I did not get any email or message for confirmation of pan application. So i have used below link to track the application.
But pan status is showing below message on a search for tracking status.

Sorry, no records found!.
My pan acknowledgement number is n-[protected] to use further reference.

Further...
Complaint comments  Read comments Complaint category Tax Services

NSDL E-Governance Infrastructure — nsdl e-sign applies pan application status shows no record found [Resolved]

nEESahu on Aug 1, 2018
Sir/madam,

I have applied for correction in pan card on 31st july 2018 through e-sign/e-kyc mode. I have got my acknowledgement number ([protected]). On completion of the process i have received message like below.

Complaint comments  Read comments Complaint category Utility Services

NSDL E-Governance Infrastructure — pan application status shows no record found

KkDd on Jul 31, 2018
Sir/madam,

I have applied for new pan card on 29th july 2018 through e-sign/e-kyc mode. I have got my acknowledgement number ([protected]).

But when i checked my application status today, it was shown"sorry, no record found."

Thanking you,
Kaushik...
Complaint comments  Read comments [2]Complaint category Government Organizations

NSDL E-Governance Infrastructure — education loan application form request for bank scheme name change

Kowsalyaselvam on Jul 31, 2018
Respected sir / madam,

I have applied education loan in vidya lakshmi portal on 18/07/2018 but wrongly select the bank scheme name as "skill loan scheme" instead of "iob vidya suraksha".

Can you please change the bank scheme name as "iob vidya suraksha" else please provide the edit option to edit the loan application form.

Please see the below details for your reference.

Student id : 639253
Student name : kowsalya
Application id : 259499
Bank name : indian overseas bank

Please do the needful.
Complaint comments  Read comments [1]Complaint category Education

NSDL E-Governance Infrastructure — my pan card was not delivered.returned back to sender [Resolved]

Sathishcsk123 on Jul 31, 2018
Dear sir
My name is sathish kumar. My pan card was not delivered by blue dart courier services and they didn't informed me. They returned back to the nsdl rtos office. So please resend my pan card back to me

My pan card acknowledgement number is:. [protected]
Pan no:bvypc8178f
Address: h-no 4-11avanthi nagar, balaji nagar, stantanpuram, kurnool...
Complaint comments  Read comments [1]Complaint category Tax Services

NSDL E-Governance Infrastructure — redispatch of pan card [Resolved]

aakashthakur1995 on Jul 31, 2018
I have applied for a new pan card in the name of aakash singh thakur which dispatched by bluedart our address in 12 june 2017. I couldn’t receive the pan card as our home was closed when the local post man reached our home. Later, after couple of days we contact the post man regarding the post. He told that he kept with him for four days and returned to the sender address.

Therefore, i requesting your resend my pan card to same address and i mentioned our details below.

Applicant name: aakash singh thakur
Acknowledgement number:[protected]
Complaint comments  Read comments [2]Complaint category Postal & Delivery Services

NSDL E-Governance Infrastructure — tracking status showing "sorry no records found" [Resolved]

mahesh bhamare on Jul 30, 2018

On completion of the process i have received message like below.

Mahesh...
Complaint comments  Read comments Complaint category Tax Services

NSDL E-Governance Infrastructure — error in e-signing online pan verification [Resolved]

Anuj Makkar on Jul 30, 2018
Sir/Mam
I applied for the PAN card on[protected] and paid the fees through my debit card but the e-kyc failed due to which it displayed the following message :"since not able to send OTP. You cannot proceed with e-sign. Kindly proceed with generating physical application and sent the application to the mentioned address in next page".. But please note that i proceed the process correctly and need my PAN documents to be verified online only.

Thank you...

NSDL E-Governance Infrastructure — pan card redispatch [Resolved]

sk251844 on Jul 30, 2018
I have applied for a new pan card in the name of shivam shah which dispatched our address in november 2017. I couldn’t receive the pan card as our home was closed when the local post man reached our home. Later, after couple of days we contact the post man regarding the post. He told that he kept with him for four days and returned to the sender address.

Applicant name: sushant kumar sharma
Acknowledgement number: [protected]
Date...
Complaint comments  Read comments [1]Complaint category Other

NSDL E-Governance Infrastructure — nsdl pan card tracking number [Resolved]

sadanandha reddy vangali on Jul 30, 2018
I applied for a new pan card with acknowledgement number [protected].

Now my application status showing as:

Your pan card has been dispatched on 26-jul-2018 by registered/speed post at the address for communication* indicated by you in the application. The pan card is expected to be delivered by 05-aug-2018.

I didn't received registered/speed post tracking number on my email id provided with pan application. Kindly send me tracking number on my email id and mobile number which are registered with pan application.

Thanking you,
Complaint comments  Read comments Complaint category Tax Services

NSDL E-Governance Infrastructure — pan card not received from long time [Resolved]

aseelanas on Jul 30, 2018
Dear concern,
I have submitted my pan card application in the month of march 18 but till date i did't receive my pard card and the status of the same reflects that 'your pan card has been dispatched on 13-mar-2018 by registered/speed post* vide airway bill no. Ea[protected]in, at the address for communication* indicated by you in the application. The pan card is expected to be delivered by 23-mar-2018.'
When i confirm the online status of above said airway bill no. Ea[protected]in it reflects pending. Screen shot of the same enclosed herewith.
I am badly suffer from the service,...
Complaint comments  Read comments Complaint category Government Organizations

NSDL E-Governance Infrastructure — esign/ekyc pan application status says no record found [Resolved]

ThrivingCustomer on Jul 30, 2018
I have applied for a duplicate pan card through the tin-nsdl "apply online" facility on their website. I completed the application process, made the payment, and received the receipt and acknowledgement number. However, querying the application status a day later for my acknowledgement number *8435 returns no information - "no record found".

Kindly look into the issue at the earliest and let me know if anything is required from my end.

Sincerely,
Manju taparia...
Complaint comments  Read comments Complaint category Tax Services

NSDL E-Governance Infrastructure — e-sign/e-kyc applied pan application status shows no record found [Resolved]

Puneet Sejwal on Jul 27, 2018
Sir/madam,

I have applied for new pan card on 27th july 2018 through e-sign/e-kyc mode. I have got my acknowledgement number ([protected]). On completion of the process i have received message like below.

"thank you for using online facility for pan application.

But when i checked my application status, it was shown "sorry, no record found."

Puneet...
Complaint comments  Read comments Complaint category Other

NSDL E-Governance Infrastructure — nsdl esign/ekyc applied pan application status shows no record found - error message [Resolved]

Swapnil N Khandare on Jul 27, 2018
Sir/madam,

I have applied for new pan card on 26th july 2018 through e-sign/e-kyc mode. I have got my acknowledgement number ([protected]). On completion of the process i have received message like below.

Thank you,...
Complaint comments  Read comments Complaint category Government Organizations

NSDL E-Governance Infrastructure — nsdl e-sign/ekyc applied pan application status shows no record found [Resolved]

Pavan Baburao Matre somwanshi on Jul 27, 2018
Sir/madam,

I have applied for pan card correction on 27 july 2018 through e-sign/e-kyc mode. I have got my acknowledgement number ([protected]). On completion of the process i have received message like below.

Complaint comments  Read comments Complaint category Utility Services

NSDL E-Governance Infrastructure — failed transaction in pan card but refund not received [Resolved]

Alok217 on Jul 27, 2018
I use nsdl website to create a new pan card of my sister-in-law. I use e-kyc option for her aadhar verification. I have paid an amount of rs.106.90 using my debit card. My balance was deducted from the bank on 25/06/2018 twice and again on 26/06/2018 but aadhar verification was not completed due to not receiving any otp on their registered aadhar card mobile no. Now it shows me a message when i am checking the status "your e-kyc based request has failed hence you cannot proceed the application with e-kyc mode. Kindly generate new token and proceed with physical mode. Kindly note that you will get...
Complaint comments  Read comments Complaint category Business & Finances

NSDL E-Governance Infrastructure — e pan card not received [Resolved]

Subhbasu on Jul 27, 2018
Respected sir/madam,

This is to inform you that i, subhajit basu dob 01/10/1981 have applied for reprint of e pan card (Pan # aixpb3417d) on 16/07/2018. The acknowledgment number of the application is
[protected]. On 24/07/2018 i have received an email with subject "pan allotment letter for your pan application < [protected] >" but there is no attachment of e pan card with that email. The received email is below. When i am checking the status online it is showing in process when i am calling customer service of nsdl they are saying to wait. I have also forwarded the...

Recently Discussed

(6 minutes ago)
Pmpml Pune
misbehave of conductor
(12 minutes ago)
Star Vijay / Vijay Tv
I want to join divided show
(15 minutes ago)
Likizo Services Private Ltd
refund my rs.30000
(27 minutes ago)
Flipkart
flipkart delivery boys are not exchange experts
(28 minutes ago)