NSDL e-Governance Infrastructure Customer Care
NSDL e-Governance Infrastructure Ltd.

NSDL e-Governance Infrastructure Customer Care

NSDL e-Governance Infrastructure Ltd.

FacebookGoogle+

+91 44 2814 4593  [Chennai]
+91 11 2335 3756  [New Delhi]
+91 79 2646 1375  [Ahmedabad]

Good

NSDL e-Governance Infrastructure related photos (530)

NSDL e-Governance Infrastructure Complaints & Reviews

NSDL E-Governance Infrastructure — pan card returned due to undelivered [Resolved]

NAFIH. VALIYAVALAPPIL on May 21, 2018
Respected sir,
I'm mohammed nafih i were applied for a pan card and it were not delivered to me while reaching post office post man returned due to unknown person... Now i were contact with post man and i were share my location,... So im kindly requesting you to please re dispatch in to my registered address.. My registered address were mentioned below
Mohammed nafih
Valiyavalappil (H) karungathuruthi valavu
Ponnani (Po) 679577...
Complaint comments  Read comments [2]Complaint category Tax Services

NSDL E-Governance Infrastructure — change of pan card details [Resolved]

subhamanan on May 18, 2018
Sir/madam,

I have applied for change in pan card on 18th may, 2018 through e-sign/e-kyc mode. I have got my acknowledgement number Sir/madam,

I have applied for new pan card on 6th november 2017 through e-sign/e-kyc mode. I have got my acknowledgement number ([protected]). On completion of the process i have received message like below.

"thank you for using online facility for pan application.

If you have digitally signed your application using esign/ekyc then there is no need to forward physical documents."

But when...
Complaint comments  Read comments [3]Complaint category Tax Services

NSDL E-Governance Infrastructure — no record found pan card [Resolved]

abhrar on May 18, 2018
Sir/madam,

I have applied for new pan card through e-sign/e-kyc mode. I have got my acknowledgement number ([protected]). On completion of the process i have received message like below.

"thank you for using online facility for pan application.

But when i checked my application status today, it was shown "sorry, no record found."

Please check my application.

Abhi...

NSDL E-Governance Infrastructure — pran showing invalid in e salary [Resolved]

kapilsoni37 on May 17, 2018
Acknowledgement id 11547248
Dated 2/05/2018
Sir my pran no[protected] is showing invalid in esalary account please resolved it as i am getting problem in getting my salary
But when i login through pran & password they show status as active
Kindly do the needful so that i can easily get my salary by linking esalary account with pran
Kapil...
Complaint comments  Read comments Complaint category Tax Services

NSDL E-Governance Infrastructure — updated mobile no and send ipin no and email address [Resolved]

Sarvsatkar Singh on May 17, 2018
Sir my pran no is[protected]. Sir i forget my pin number and i also want to update my mobile no that is [protected] and update my email address that is sarvsatkar301@gmail.com. Sir please update this. I am not using pin because of lost i received only the no sir please send me the reissue of pin and update my email address and mobile phone number i am very much thankful to you please send me on my email address...
Complaint comments  Read comments [4]Complaint category Education

NSDL E-Governance Infrastructure — error [Resolved]

Devesh Tantuway on May 17, 2018
I have online applied for new pan card application and had completed paying through online. My pan application token no is [protected]

I have been trying to provide ekyc for my aadhaar card and also submitted otp two times received for aadhar verification, but every time following message is coming

Please help to resolve this issue immediately. As i have already made the payment to nsdl..

Thank...
Complaint comments  Read comments Complaint category Government Organizations

NSDL E-Governance Infrastructure — new pan card application through e-sign [Resolved]

Jose Pius on May 17, 2018
I have submitted my application for a new pan card through e-sign/e-kyc paperless form.
I paid the fees and while submitting the aadhar verification form an exception error appears continuously (I tried 4 times)

The error is :

I tried it through chrome and internet explorer 11 browsers. Still the error is same.

Would you please help in sorting out this issue.
Mervin francis...
Complaint comments  Read comments [1]Complaint category Government Organizations

NSDL E-Governance Infrastructure — the pan card if undelivered by post

ainingberth on May 21, 2018
Sir, My pan card has been returned by the postman please resend it to my given address in the application please because I need very urgent for SBI Account.The reason for non delivery because I dont be at home at the time of delivery.
Application coupon no:U - A0095759
Name: PLAYCYBIAN MAJAW
Pan number:EPTPM3924M
Contact No:[protected]
For your information and kind necessary action I will remain gratefull to you....
Complaint comments  Read comments Complaint category Postal & Delivery Services

NSDL E-Governance Infrastructure — pran not found in database apy [Resolved]

nikhilcr on May 16, 2018

I open an atal pension yojana (Apy) and contribute regularly. But i unable to track my contribution. So, while i trying to create ipin, system shows an error massage 'pran not found in database'. Please resolve the issue as early as possible or send my ipin password to my mobile no. Or email id.

Name: nikhil c r
Pran:[protected]
Mobile no.[protected]
Email id: nikhilmkvp@gmail.com...
Complaint comments  Read comments Complaint category Insurance

NSDL E-Governance Infrastructure — failed transaction fees not refunded [Resolved]

devesharry on May 16, 2018
I use nsdl website to create a new pan card of my colleague. Temporary token is [protected]. I use e-kyc option for her aadhar verification. I have paid an amount of rs.120.62 using internet bankingn sbi. My balance was deducted from the bank on 03/05/2018 but aadhar verification was not completed due to not receiving any otp on their registered aadhar card mobile no. Now it shows me a message when i am checking the status "your e-kyc based request has failed hence you cannot proceed the application with e-kyc mode. Kindly generate new token and proceed with physical mode. Kindly note that you...
Complaint comments  Read comments Complaint category Government Organizations

NSDL E-Governance Infrastructure — not received pan card till now , which I applied on may 2017 [Resolved]

sunil.yadav.pooja on May 15, 2018
Dear Team,

I have applied my PAN card on 2017, April, but till now i have not received my PAN card and when i checked my online status, on there it is mentioned that My PAN card is returned.

So i request you to redispatch my PAN card.

Application No. = [protected]
Name = Sunil Yadav
Phone No. = [protected]
PAN No. = ARGPY6586N

Address = 1008/2, sawan puri, jagadhri, Yamunanagar, Haryana...
Complaint comments  Read comments Complaint category Other

NSDL E-Governance Infrastructure — exception in generating esign user pdf inside design controller for token no 0022910654 [Resolved]

Premkakka on May 15, 2018
Dear Sir/ Madam,

Exception in generating Esign User PDF inside EsignController for token no [protected]

Please help to resolve this issue immediately. As I have already made the payment to nsdl.....
Complaint comments  Read comments Complaint category Government Organizations

NSDL E-Governance Infrastructure — applied for online correction in pan card application, however facing error

VishalTelang on May 14, 2018
Dear Sir/ Madam,

I have applied for on line correction in pan card application and had completed paying through online. My pan application / Temporary Token Number is [protected]

My:
Complaint comments  Read comments [1]Complaint category Tax Services

NSDL E-Governance Infrastructure — i have apply for new pan card before 2 months but not received pan card. [Resolved]

Ketan Chaudhari9605 on May 14, 2018
Hello, i have apply for new pan card on 14th march 2018, i've see this message "your application is under process at nsdl - tin facilitation center. You may contact tin fc[protected]/46/47/48/49 where the application was submitted by you", from first day i see the message from online status, my acknowledgement number is:- n - [protected], i have submit the details twice time in ahmedabad navrangpura office but not get any answer....
Complaint comments  Read comments Complaint category Government Organizations

NSDL E-Governance Infrastructure — pan card application process delay [Resolved]

Ramarathnam Ramaswamy on May 14, 2018
Pan application ack no. N-[protected]

Almost 5 months gone still i'm getting same repeated response that your application and dd are valid within 7 working days your problem will be resolved.

Kindly resolve this issue and do the needful help as early as possible.

Since it is a government institution we need pan card urgently for aicte technical courses for which application starts by june2018.

Please consider this as most urgent issue....
Complaint comments  Read comments [1]Complaint category Other

NSDL E-Governance Infrastructure — applied to new pan card, not able to get it e-signed [Resolved]

harish2887 on May 13, 2018
I have applied online for a new pan card with temporary token number: [protected]. I made the online payment as well. After the payment when i am trying to e-sign the application and get the acknowledgement number i am getting the following exception everytime:

Exception in generating esign user pdf inside esigncontroller for token no [protected].

Please have a look into the issue....
Complaint comments  Read comments [1]Complaint category Tax Services

NSDL E-Governance Infrastructure — re-dispatch of company pan card & tan letter [Resolved]

Manju MJ on May 13, 2018

Due to address issue the pan card and tan letter are returned and i request you to re-dispatch to the below address,

Shruthi manjunath
C/o mind tree interiors (Opc) private limited
House no.38, yaraganalu, ground floor, 38 main road, davanagere district, nyamathi, yaraganalu-577223.
Mobile-[protected]

Please find the below pan & tan card details,

Pan card number : aalcm7855k
Tan number : blrm29606d...
Complaint comments  Read comments [1]Complaint category Department Stores

NSDL E-Governance Infrastructure — exception in generating esign user pdf inside design controller for token no 0022810360 [Resolved]

davinash3 on May 12, 2018
I have applied for on line correction in pan card application and had completed paying through online. My pan application token no is [[protected]]

Thanks...
Complaint comments  Read comments Complaint category Internet Services

NSDL E-Governance Infrastructure — deducted money 2 times for pan at nsdl [Resolved]

hassan9368 on May 12, 2018
I opted for e verification of aadhar through otp but verification failed for first time but 115 rs deducted from my account. The msg displayed said that i will get my refund in 7 days but its more than 14 days now and didn't got any refund. Next time i tried i succeeded but it again deducted money.
Token no. [protected].
Payment txn no. [protected]...
Complaint comments  Read comments Complaint category Banks

NSDL E-Governance Infrastructure — pan card correction & returned undelivered. [Resolved]

cenamurthy on May 11, 2018
To whom it may concern

Dear sir / madam,

I have applied for a new pan card in the name of nandini. J. S which was expected to be delivered on 09th april.18. I couldn't receive the pan card at home on or after expected date. When i tried to track the post, speed post website was not working, i continually tried for 3 - 4 days but couldn't track it & after some time when i again tried i found it was returned undelivered.

I would humbly like to bring to your notice that that there has been an error in the spelling of my last name in the pan card issued...

Recently Discussed

52 minutes ago
pan card status regards
55 minutes ago
NSDL E-Governance Infrastructure
no update on my pan card request
1 hours 11 minutes ago