NSDL e-Governance Infrastructure Customer Care
NSDL e-Governance Infrastructure Ltd.

NSDL e-Governance Infrastructure Customer Care

NSDL e-Governance Infrastructure Ltd.

FacebookGoogle+

+91 11 2335 3756  [New Delhi]
+91 79 2646 1375  [Ahmedabad]

1956
Awesome

NSDL e-Governance Infrastructure related photos (560)

NSDL e-Governance Infrastructure Complaints & Reviews

NSDL E-Governance Infrastructure — rejection of pan card application due to departmental officials [Resolved]

rahulkumarpandit19981574 on Aug 14, 2018

I had got message from the branch office rejecting my PAN Application without any reason, i had already attached all the document but they hadnot linked and also rejected these POA & POB proof saying I'll torn and these two docs as i only need Aadhar Card for this. Please find attached my PAN Card Application and check my application form filled and documents attached which is alright correct to best of my knowledge and belief.
Following document attached & also enlisted in the application form:-
POA- Domocile, POI- Aadhar Card, POB- Matriculation Marksheet
Complaint comments  Read comments Complaint category Tax Services

NSDL E-Governance Infrastructure — pan status not changing from 30 days [Resolved]

Devesh Singhania on Aug 14, 2018
Sir i applied for changes in my pan on 19th july and its been almost a month but the status on the site is still the same i need my pan urgently please check and revert me asap. Details of pan are as follows -
Acknowledgement no. - [protected]
Name on pan - kanika bhagoriya
Correction - kanika bhageria
Submitted documents - adhaar copy
Please reply asap i need pan urgently....
Complaint comments  Read comments Complaint category Tax Services

NSDL E-Governance Infrastructure — no record found in e-kyc pan modify application

kewalarora on Aug 13, 2018
I filled up an application online for some changes in my pan card. I verified using e-kyc but i am still getting no record found when i track my pan status.
I have received e-mails with my application in pdf format.

My acknowledgment number is - [protected]

And is it possible to change the communication address? My current communication address is undergoing construction, so it might be an issue for both parties.

Thank you...
Complaint comments  Read comments Complaint category Government Organizations

NSDL E-Governance Infrastructure — income tax department pan card saying no record found. [Resolved]

Bittu Kumar Singh on Aug 13, 2018
While am trying to do register on "https://incometaxindiaefiling.gov.in" entered the correct name as pan but got error my name is incorrect.

When i checked my pan here i got the message like "no records found".

Could you please have a look of this and fix it. It is very urgent to me i have to file income tax return.

Pan: cdcpb9890e

Thanks in advanced....
Complaint comments  Read comments Complaint category Tax Services

NSDL E-Governance Infrastructure — nsdl esign/ekyc applied correction in pan details application status shows no record found [Resolved]

Chankit garg on Aug 12, 2018
Sir/madam,

I have applied for correction of pan card details on 12th aug 2018 through e-sign/e-kyc mode. I have got my acknowledgement number ([protected]). On completion of the process i have received message like below.

"thank you for using online facility for pan application.

If you have digitally signed your application using esign/ekyc then there is no need to forward physical documents."

But when i checked my application status today, it was shown "sorry, no record found."

NSDL E-Governance Infrastructure — nsdl refund complaint [Resolved]

Chandrakiran chandravanshi on Aug 10, 2018
नमस्ते सर,
मेरा नाम चंद्रकिरण चंद्रवंशी है मैंने २८ जुलाई २०१८ को अपना पैन कार्ड बनाने के लिए प्रयास किया, मैंने सफतापूर्वक 106.90rs का भुगतान भी कर दिया परन्तु जब मै आधार verification कर रहा था तो स्क्रीन पर error आ गया और लिखा था कि मैंने जो 106.90rs किया...
Complaint comments  Read comments [1]Complaint category Tax Services

NSDL E-Governance Infrastructure — nsdl e-governance infrastructure esign/ekyc applied pan application status shows no record found [Resolved]

chiragarora0777 on Aug 10, 2018
I have applied for new pan card on 17th june 2017 through e-sign/e-kyc mode. I have got my acknowledgement number ([protected]). On completion of the process i have received message like below.

I have applied for new Pan Card on 9Aug, 2018 (around 1 AM). Although it asked for verification of my Aadhar Card and sent me OTP, I would like to ask if I still have to send my documents physically or not? I mean I have verified my aadhar so it that enough? Plus, while checking for my application status I am getting NO RECORD FOUND. Please look into it. My acknowledgment number is - [protected]....

NSDL E-Governance Infrastructure — pan card redispatch related [Resolved]

Chetan Kumar232 on Aug 9, 2018
I have applied for a new PAN Card in the name of Bittu Tar which dispatched our address. I couldn’t receive the PAN Card as nobody at home on that time when I ask to the local Post Man regarding this he replied that pan card has returned to the sender address..

Therefore, I requesting your resend my PAN Card to same address and I mentioned our details below.

Applicant Name: Bittu Tar
Pan no - APSPT1276J
Mobile NO: [protected]...
Complaint comments  Read comments Complaint category Postal & Delivery Services

NSDL E-Governance Infrastructure — pan status shows that my documents are invalid [Resolved]

Steve AJ on Aug 9, 2018
Pan status shows "my documents are invalid and i need to submit my aadhaar card" but i have applied through e-sign procedure and have attached the scanned copies of all the other documents. It has been a week since i applied but still am receiving this status. Do i need to ignore it or is there something i should do. Can you help me out the next steps?...
Complaint comments  Read comments Complaint category Tax Services

NSDL E-Governance Infrastructure — update of personal details failed through aadhar [Resolved]

Jayanta_Teacher on Aug 7, 2018
Respected sir,
I have tried so many times to update my aadhar in nsdl-cra site. But it gets failed. Whenever i've tried to update it first tells me to enter virtual id and when i provide it the generate otp button doesn't work. So, i am geting failed to link aadhar. Kindly help me to update my aadhar in nsdl-cra.
Thanking you,
Jayanta das,
Assam...

NSDL E-Governance Infrastructure — pan application withheld

kaushambi gujral on Aug 7, 2018
My pan card application: u[protected] status says
Your application is withheld for processing

Objection marked - [ aadhaar not matched using demographic details. The application will be processed, subject to successful biometric authentication].

I have already updated my biometric details in the aadhar card on 28/07/18. Why is it withheld?

I need my pan card very urgently and this is the second time that i am applying for it. Please guide me with the next steps....
Complaint comments  Read comments [1]Complaint category Government Organizations

NSDL E-Governance Infrastructure — error fees refund [Resolved]

Hare Krishan mahto on Aug 7, 2018
मैंने जब पहली बार pancard aaply किया तो पैसा काटने के बाद वह error हो गया ओर पैसे वापस a/c मे आ जेएगा आइस कुछ message भी aaya था फिर मैने दोबारा pancard aaply किया तो वह secsessfull होगा गया . पैसा वापस होने का message भी आया पर अभी तक, pancard aaply का पैसा दो बार कट गया हैं और उसका पैसा अभी...
Complaint comments  Read comments [1]Complaint category Universities

NSDL E-Governance Infrastructure — status of pan card not found [Resolved]

Abhi _Singh on Aug 6, 2018
Sir/madam,

I have applied for new pan card on 5th august 2018 through e-sign/e-kyc mode. I have got my acknowledgement number ([protected]). On completion of the process i have received message like below.

Complaint comments  Read comments Complaint category Tax Services

NSDL E-Governance Infrastructure — no work for correction in pran number [Resolved]

chhaterpal sharma on Aug 6, 2018
Recpected sir ji,
I am chhaterpal s/0 sh. Sukhdarshan v. P. O. Sirta district kaithal state haryana. My pran number is[protected]. My nps account is freeze due to bank account number mistake. According to nsdl customer care instructions i send my all documents and bank account details with bank stump and signature on 21/07/18 saturday by speed post. And speed post number is eh[protected]in. And all details are dispech on 23july from speed post office mumbai to nsdl head office. But they are saying that we are not get your documents. Post office mumbai give me proof of receive document. Sir...
Complaint comments  Read comments [2]Complaint category Banks

NSDL E-Governance Infrastructure — my pan card not get updated [Resolved]

Sourin Shah on Aug 5, 2018
Nsdl have charge me almost 3 times 700rs i have done every process but the didint update my pam card. Please look into matter i request u i also speed post them documents with discrepancy letter.
Speed post no. Ei[protected]in
Pan card is very important for me right now because i am not getting my salary without this. Please make it possible
They have charged me enough...
Complaint comments  Read comments [2]Complaint category Government Organizations

NSDL E-Governance Infrastructure — pancard issue not showing status [Resolved]

Umang98 on Aug 5, 2018
Sir/madam,

I have applied for new pan card on 6th november 2017 through e-sign/e-kyc mode. I have got my acknowledgement number ([protected]). On completion of the process i have received message like below.

Thanking...
Complaint comments  Read comments [1]Complaint category Tax Services

NSDL E-Governance Infrastructure — tracking status shows "no record found "??? [Resolved]

Samarjeet Sahoo on Aug 4, 2018
Sir/madam,

I have applied for new pan card on 6th august 2018 through e-sign/e-kyc mode. I have got my acknowledgement number ([protected]). On completion of the process i have received message like below.

NSDL E-Governance Infrastructure — one pan number issue two person [Resolved]

Nistar Mohanta on Aug 2, 2018
My name
Rajesh kumar. Pan no-apqpk6869l
Father name-ramkishan
Date of birth-*/*/1981 (Hide)
Same pan issued another person itr filling i can find detail as per record he is a do bussiness and itr-4 filling return tax.
But i am salaried person i am filling itr-1.
Both adhar no diffrent how to link one pan or login income tax.
When i am itr-1 filling another person revise and filling itr-4.
I am going to income tax office pan office gurgaon no sattification answer. If any other person fraud or defaulter who take risk? So i am complain about...
Complaint comments  Read comments Complaint category Tax Services

NSDL E-Governance Infrastructure — no records found - in pan status track [Resolved]

Haunshila Yadav on Aug 1, 2018

I applied for a new pan application yesterday 31st july 2018 using below link.

I did not get any email or message for confirmation of pan application. So i have used below link to track the application.
But pan status is showing below message on a search for tracking status.

Sorry, no records found!.
My pan acknowledgement number is n-[protected] to use further reference.

Further...
Complaint comments  Read comments Complaint category Tax Services

NSDL E-Governance Infrastructure — nsdl e-sign applies pan application status shows no record found [Resolved]

nEESahu on Aug 1, 2018
Sir/madam,

I have applied for correction in pan card on 31st july 2018 through e-sign/e-kyc mode. I have got my acknowledgement number ([protected]). On completion of the process i have received message like below.

Thanking...

Shine.com
job and refund amount
(9 minutes ago)
Indigo Airlines
breach of trust : certificate of ticket issued to unauthorized person
(16 minutes ago)