NSDL e-Governance Infrastructure Customer Care

NSDL e-Governance Infrastructure Ltd.

Facebook

+91 44 2814 4593  [Chennai]
+91 11 2335 3756  [New Delhi]
+91 79 2646 1375  [Ahmedabad]

Awesome

NSDL e-Governance Infrastructure related photos (1233)

NSDL e-Governance Infrastructure Complaints & Reviews

Nsdl E-Governance Infrastructure — nsdl failure pan card fee not refunded

Praveen Bilagi on Oct 8, 2020
I use nsdl website to create a new pan card of my sister. Temporary token is [protected]. I use e-kyc option for her aadhar...

Portal on Oct 8, 2020
Pliz, tell me what are the issues. Why i am unable to get loan. I have submitted my application and documentation.

Education loan didn

[Oct 08, 2020] NSDL e-Governance Infrastructure customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Portal on Oct 8, 2020
    Sir, pliz i didn't get loan. I applied 16 august and i have submitted all the documents to the bank manager

I didn
    I didn

Updated by Portal Oct 08, 2020
    Pliz... Why I don't get loan what are the issue tell me.
    Sir, why I didn't get loan I applied my form on 16 August 2020 and today is 20 October. Before that I have already complain about it on 8 October but there is no response.

Hussain18181 on Oct 8, 2020
      I apply new pan card on nsdl website, payment done and aadhaar authentication otp was not getting, transaction i'd : [protected]. On 05/10/2020 11:18pm rs:107

i apply new pan card on nsdl website,

Isha05 on Oct 6, 2020
        From past month i have been trying to fill the online form for pan card but they are not sending the otp after the authentication. I have paid the fee for three times and after some time the site closes saying it is expired. They mentioned that they will refund the amount within a week but it has been a month and i haven't received the amount.

not sending the otp and not refunding

[Oct 07, 2020] NSDL e-Governance Infrastructure customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
        Inconvenience caused is highly regretted. To address your concern, kindly DM us your Temporary Token Number, Registered Date of Birth and Registered E-Mail ID.
        Isha05's [Complaint's author] reply, Oct 19, 2020
        Temporary token number 0061594721
        Registered date of birth. 15/08/2001
        Registered email id [email protected]
        It has been 20 days since i register the complaint. I need my pan card urgently. It is my request to the concerned authorities kindly please look into my matter.

অৰিজিত বিশ্বাস on Oct 5, 2020
          Sir, My some items (Pan Card) dispatched to Narrengi S.o (Assam) but Narrengi S.o didn't deliver my items mentioned address in application form..

My delivery address was Chandrapur S.o (781150) kamrup metro Assam..

Please re-send the following items
          Check the photos..

My items has returned

[Oct 05, 2020] NSDL e-Governance Infrastructure customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
          Inconvenience caused is highly regretted. Kindly E-mail your query to [protected]@nsdl.co.in

Manishkumarmalviya on Oct 4, 2020
            O didn't get refund money of failed PAN card transaction from net banking [protected] by central bank of India

Refund issue

Gunasundari Chinnasamy on Oct 3, 2020
              I entered my PRAN number for print e-PRAN card .But I dint get response as pran number not in database.

PRAN Number:[protected]
              Mobil Number:[protected]

[Oct 03, 2020] NSDL e-Governance Infrastructure customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
              Regret the inconvenience caused. Request you to please register your grievance at https://npscra.nsdl.co.in/Log-your-grievance.php or call us on[protected]

Nsdl E-Governance Infrastructure — PAN card not received, while showing delivered.

Shank.001 on Oct 2, 2020
                Respected Sir,
                The PAN card was allotted to me on 10/08/2020.
                Acknowledgement No.- [protected].
                Then...

Nsdl E-Governance Infrastructure — Unauthorized transactions

Swati456 on Sep 25, 2020
                Today i mad a payment of 14974 through phone pay a person cal me this number and insisted me to nsdl payment banks and asked...

Nsdl E-Governance Infrastructure — Error in issuing pan card

Divyani Jain on Sep 23, 2020
                I have applied on 13 august from then only I am contacting nsdl customer care for resolving my error. I have wrote mails to...

Himanshu1303 on Sep 22, 2020
                Status of pan card is delivered on 22-june-2020 but I hadn't received it.

Pan card delivered at another address

[Sep 23, 2020] NSDL e-Governance Infrastructure customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                Kindly DM the PAN / application acknowledgement number as the number in the image is not clear.
                Himanshu1303's [Complaint's author] reply, Sep 27, 2020
                Acknowledgment number 881053191933294
                Himanshu1303's [Complaint's author] reply, Oct 13, 2020
                No updates

Ramrasal on Sep 21, 2020
                  My nps a/c no.[protected], i can't reset my i-pin. The system shows your account is locked. So please resolve this issue.

[Sep 21, 2020] NSDL e-Governance Infrastructure customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Nsdl E-Governance Infrastructure — nsdl e-governance infrastructure pan card update not processing

kiranbhalekar on Sep 18, 2020
                    I had raised pan card update request online on 9th sep 2020. Ack# : n - [protected]. I called to customer care but no...

Nsdl E-Governance Infrastructure — your request could not be processed. pan card issue money deducted

mayurp28 on Sep 17, 2020
                    I tried to fill the pan application through the nsdl website and selected the e-kyc aadhaar verification process.
                    The...

NSDL — pan card money refund

imsac201 on Sep 15, 2020
                    Today i. E. On 15th september, 2020 i made a payment of 106.90 to nsdl for pan application via google pay. As it is showing...

Paru gurung on Sep 14, 2020
                    Applied for children pension on 4th november 2019. Physically attended at pension cell shillong 11. But no response of forms and format received yet.

[Sep 14, 2020] NSDL e-Governance Infrastructure customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Paru gurung on Sep 14, 2020
                      Applied for children pension on 4th november 2019. Physically attended the pension cell assam rifle, no response of necessary forms and other formats received yet.

This has reference to the query/complaint raised by you. You are requested to register your query/complaint to the link- https://npscra.nsdl.co.in/Log-your-grievance.php, mentioning your Permanent Retirement Account Number (PRAN) or write a letter to CRA and send it to the following address: NSDL e-Governance Infrastructure Ltd. 1st Floor, Times Tower, Kamala Mills Compound, Lower Parel, Mumbai – 400013 We thank you for being our valuable subscriber and giving us an opportunity to serve you better.

Bhumi Solanki on Sep 9, 2020
                        I have applied for pan correction and filled the form. I also paid fees 71 for the same and got the protected document which is filled correction pan form with acknowledgement number but when i track my pan using acknowledgment number it shows "sorry no record found"

[Sep 09, 2020] NSDL e-Governance Infrastructure customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                        We are still waiting for your response. Please write us at [protected]@nsdl.co.in. Our team will be happy to help you.
                        Inconvenience caused is highly regretted. Kindly provide us with your Acknowledgement number to check the status.

shivayogisdm on Sep 8, 2020
                          Dear sir/madam,

I have applied for name correction for pan card on 8th september 2020 through e-sign/e-kyc mode. I have got my acknowledgement number ([protected]). On completion of the process i have received message like below.

"thank you for using online facility for pan application.

If you have digitally signed your application using esign/ekyc then there is no need to forward physical documents."

But when i checked my application status today, it was shown "sorry, no record found."

Please check my application

[Sep 08, 2020] NSDL e-Governance Infrastructure customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                          Acknowledge Number: [protected]
                          Kindly DM your PAN / application acknowledgement / Token number or other transaction details or write us [protected]@nsdl.co.in to check and resolve your concern.