NSDL e-Governance Infrastructure Complaints & Reviews

3.7
Last updated Dec 4, 2021
Profile

File a complaint to NSDL e-Governance Infrastructure

Having problems with NSDL e-Governance Infrastructure?

File a complaint and get it resolved by NSDL e-Governance Infrastructure customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

NSDL e-Governance Infrastructure reviews & complaints (4606)

Nsdl E-Governance Infrastructure — Nsdl E-Governance Infrastructure esign is not working

I'm trying to get my PAN card details updated, I have filled the application form and paid the Rs. 107 for it as well (this...

Hi.
I have APY account and I need to update nominee details in my apy account.
Could you please help me to update my apy details and let me know how can i update these changes via online.

My pran no is:[protected]

Mukesh Kumar
NSDL e-Governance Infrastructure customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Response to your query has been sent to registered email address available in NPS database . For any further information, kindly call us at[protected] or register a query at https://npscra.nsdl.co.in/Log-your-grievance.php.

My e-sign is failed after deducting money. Now what should i do? Please give my refund. My token number is [protected]....

Today I contributed to my NPS account 20, 000/-. in application it shows transaction failed, but amount...

Date of Incident: 1st Oct 2021

I applied for PAN Reissue. After making the payment I have not received the OTP to proceed and submit the application.

Kindly advise what I need to do.
    Oct 1, 2021
    OTP was being sent to the mobile number mentioned in the Aadhar and not to the one that I had mentioned. The issue is resolved. Thank you
    We hope your concern is resolved now and for any further query, kindly write us at [protected]@nsdl.co.in

Token number - [protected]
      i have completed my pan card form details successfully and also paid the form fee but at the time of e-KYC i did not get OTP. kindly solve my issue.
      Inconvenience caused is highly regretted. To address your concern, kindly DM us your Temporary Token Number, Registered Date of Birth and Registered E-Mail ID.
      We are still waiting for your response. Please write us at [protected]@nsdl.co.in. Our team will be happy to help you.

Nsdl E-Governance Infrastructure — Discrepancy of pan

I applied for my pan card corrections on March20 thourgh nsdl. On 26 th, i received a message discrepancy in my pan application...

Nsdl E-Governance Infrastructure — PAN card reprint (physical card)

Dear sir/madam

I have applied for reprinting of PAN card but its been two months still no information about...

Nsdl E-Governance Infrastructure — I didn't received my e pan card

Sir I had applied for pan using online facility on 29/09/2021, acknowledgment number : [[protected]] and i have digitally...

Nsdl E-Governance Infrastructure — Got PAN Ack no and courier number but didn't get the PAN

Hi Sir/madam,

ACK number and courier number screenshot is attached.

I have applied for reprint...

I didnt get the otp when at ekyc process when applying for pan card after many try it shows the message
        Your e-KYC /e-Sign based request has failed hence you cannot proceed the application with e-KYC /e-Sign mode. Kindly generate new token and proceed with physical mode. Kindly note that you will get refund of the PAN application in next seven working days.

My mobile number is linked with the aadhar

kindly please help to do again through ekyc process
        Information is insufficient to resolve your grievance. Email your Temporary Token Number, E-mail ID and Date of Birth to [protected]@nsdl.co.in for earliest resolution of your greivance.

I received an sms on my mobile [date : 16/09/2021] nsdl team replied "Your pan card has been dispatched on by trackon couriers...

I had paid 106.9 rupees while applying for the pan card. The same amount was deducted from my bank account. But, it showed up on the nsdl website that the payement was cancelled and asked me to pay again. But I did not get any refund. Kindly look into it
          We sincerely regret the inconvenience caused. Kindly DM your PAN / application acknowledgement / Token number or other transaction details of your concern. We shall revert with status thereon.

NSDL — International Numbers not accepted in the Form

I would like to inform you that https://www.onlineservices.nsdl.com/paam/endUserRegisterContact.html

link...

Nsdl E-Governance Infrastructure — PAN Update payment issue

After making payment for PAN update details online get the below error

Demographic verification error, Please...

Have filled an application for pan card through nsdl portal. After submission, i was not able to proceed further. Thereafter, i am getting "Your Request cannot be Processed.Please try after some time" message every time I login.
            Actually i need to correct details in my pan card name and my father name

My details :
            Name : Yogeswararao Nelluri
            Temporary Token Number : [protected]
            DOB : 20/08/1988
            mail id : [protected]@gmail.com

I use NSDL website to create a new pan card of my sister. Temporary Token is [protected]. I use e-kyc option for her Aadhar verification. I have paid an amount of Rs.106.90 using net banking. MY balance was deducted from the bank on 06/09/2021 but Aadhar verification was not completed due to not receiving any OTP on their registered Aadhar card mobile no. Now it shows me a message when i am checking the status "Your e-KYC based request has failed hence you cannot proceed the application with e-KYC mode. Kindly generate new token and proceed with physical mode. Kindly note that you will get refund of the PAN application in next seven working days." I have not got any refund.where is the amount of my Pan Application? This problem arises due to their OTP verification failure. I need all my money or create a new pan card. they have to close their webiste if they can't fix the bugs. This is the true failure of Digital India. Do something for a Change.

CRA - NSDL — Grant of Family pension In Respect of Smt Pushpa Devi, wife no TC-55401 late Bhagwan Singh, Holder of ppo 234980808864

GRANT OF FAMILY PENSION
                Respected sir/madam
                I lost my husband in the month...

GRANT OF FAMILY PENSION
                Respected sir,
                I lost my husband in the month of March 2017 PPO no[protected], he died without nominating our name and Its been complete 5 years. I am hopeless and I have two childrens and they can't study futher more due to financial downward.
                Thereupon Sir, as per direction of your
                Headquarter the needed documents are forwarded earlier and they were delivered on 15th of September . You are requested to process the case at the ealiest please.
                Yours Sincerely,
                Smt Pushpa Devi, wife of
                No TC - 55401 Rfn/GD
                Late - Bhagwan Singh
                Vill - Jamatari
                Mob no - [protected]
                Date : 20 Sep, 2021

This is to bring to your kind notice that I opened Atal pension yojana in 2015 and have been contributing regularly to the account. While trying to login using my account details, the system shows an error message of 'PRAN not found in database'. I am trying to login to my account for updating my mobile number online. You are requested to kindly look into the matter and resolve the issue as early as possible. Kindly suggest how to access the account. Details are mentioned below.

Name: Poorva Singh
                  Pran/Account:[protected]
                  email: poorva.[protected]@gmail.com
                  Kindly submit your query at https://npscra.nsdl.co.in/Log-your-grievance.php.