NSDL e-Governance Infrastructure
NSDL e-Governance Infrastructure Ltd.

NSDL e-Governance Infrastructure Customer Care

+91 11 2335 3756  [New Delhi]
+91 79 2646 1375  [Ahmedabad]

Awesome

NSDL e-Governance Infrastructure Complaints & Reviews

I applied for correction in Pan card through nsdl website, the application was successful, payment was done and even have received the acknowledgement number. But when i track the status of application it is showing no record found. The application was done on 29th March 2021, and already over 48 hours have been passed. The application was done through e-kyc and e-sign.

Acknowledgement number: N-[protected]
Mar 31, 2021

NSDL e-Governance Infrastructure customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Inconvenience caused is highly regretted. Kindly provide us with your Acknowledgement number to check the status.
NSDL e-Governance Infrastructure Customer Care's response, Apr 8, 2021
We are still waiting for your response. Please write us at [email protected] Our team will be happy to help you.

I try to update my Name and address on nsdl Pan portal for my Pan card. Payment successful done at nsdl bill desk and at nsdl...

I applied for pan correction by ekyc.but it was failed.so kindly refund my paid fee.token number attached as image.
    NSDL pan correction refund
    Mar 31, 2021

Kindly DM the PAN/application acknowledgement number as the number in the image is not clear.
    NSDL e-Governance Infrastructure Customer Care's response, Apr 8, 2021

Hi.
      I have created the NPS account of tier - 1 type. And pran is also generated. But while setting ipin or while login, i am getting error as pran not found in database.
      Mar 30, 2021

Kindly submit your query at https://npscra.nsdl.co.in/Log-your-grievance.php

Having pran no but showing invalid
        Mar 30, 2021

Response to your query has been sent to the registered email address available in the NPS database. For any further information, kindly call us at[protected] or register a query at https://npscra.nsdl.co.in/Log-your-grievance.php.

I am getting error "registration against this acknowledgement id is pending for confirmation from payment gateway. " Below are acknowledgement details.

Ack No : NPS76841041AH
          Ack Dt : 26/03/2021
          Registration against acknowledgement id NPS76841041AH is pending for confirmation from payment gateway.

Updated by gssvatsav
          Correct Ack NO : 11447315.

Greetings,

I was in the process of registering for NPS account. While trying to make payment but got stuck at the payment gateway. Now when I’m trying to login using my acknowledgment id and date, I’m not able to do so and getting the following error-
            “ The response from the Payment Gateway for the payment attempt against this acknowledgement number is awaited. We request you to wait for the re-try of payment process for registration in NPS #”

Acknowledgement number[protected]
            Acknowledgement date - 29/03/2021

Kindly submit your query at https://npscra.nsdl.co.in/Log-your-grievance.php.

I have my PRAN account and I did make the payments but still getting this error whenever I try to re-set my password for login.
              my Pran number:[protected].
              Mobile number:-[protected]
              Date of birth:- 10/09/1977
              Name as per PRAN:- Hemanth Kumar
              PRAN not found in database - 401000200150

Kindly submit your query at https://npscra.nsdl.co.in/Log-your-grievance.php.

I have registered for PRAN card and got done with all the procedures. I even received my PRAN card and acknowledgement letter through e mail 3 days back. However, i am not able to login and its showing "PRAN not found in database.".
                Why m i not been able to login, pls reply immediately, matter is urgent.
                Mar 30, 2021

same problem mine. Having PRAN no as[protected] but not able to login showing Invalid

Kindly submit your query at https://npscra.nsdl.co.in/Log-your-grievance.php.

I have register NPS account on dated 27.03.2021 and registration is done successfully but when i have logging my account the PRAN data is not found error shows on the screen.
                  name: Sanjay Kumar Trivedi
                  PRAN no:[protected]

Kindly submit your query at https://npscra.nsdl.co.in/Log-your-grievance.php.

I have created NPS Tier 1 account on 29.03.2021. But whenever i am trying to log in or contribute money, message is being...

I have created the nps account of tier - 1 type. And pran is also generated. But while setting ipin or while login, i am getting error as pran not found in database.

Could you please help me with this. As i'm not able to access, or even update my details.
                    Mar 29, 2021

has the problem been solved???
                    Kindly submit your query at https://npscra.nsdl.co.in/Log-your-grievance.php.

My Acknowledgement Number is 11452436 and the Acknowledgement Date is 29 March 2021.

Every time I try to complete my pending registration, I get this message, "The response from the Payment Gateway for the payment attempt against this acknowledgement number is awaited. We request you to wait for the re-try of payment process for registration in NPS #"

Please look into this, Thanks.

Kindly submit your query at https://npscra.nsdl.co.in/Log-your-grievance.php.

I have done payment 106.90rs on 28th march 20201 at time 6:32pm at last my request of pan card details update has been rejected so refund the amount which should i get
                        E pan update

Updated by Shyam Sparky
                        Please kindly refun 106 ra of mine
                        Inconvenience caused is highly regretted. To address your concern, kindly DM us your Temporary Token Number, Registered Date of Birth, and Registered E-Mail ID.
                        NSDL e-Governance Infrastructure Customer Care's response, Apr 7, 2021

I have been trying to login to this site but each time there occurs that my PRAN is not found in the database although I have been contributing to my NPS account for last 4 years on online mode only. Please help. my PRAN is[protected].
                          Complaint about error while attempt to login

Dear Concern,
                            I am facing below error while registration of new NPS account through eNPS portal,
                            it's stuck up at payment process step and I cannot go further to do payment and complete registration process, this error I am facing from yesterday and still waiting for same,

Mar 28, 2021

Kindly submit your query at https://npscra.nsdl.co.in/Log-your-grievance.php.

Receiving the below error message for my acknowledgment ID 11442113. Kindly resolve it at the earliest as its March ending.

Kindly submit your query at https://npscra.nsdl.co.in/Log-your-grievance.php.

I have created the nps account of tier - 1 type. And pran[protected] is also generated. But while setting ipin or while login, i am getting error as pran not found in database.

Could you please help me with this. As i'm not able to access, or even check the contribution made for this pran.

Jayapandi.

Kindly submit your query at https://npscra.nsdl.co.in/Log-your-grievance.php.

When i put my acknowledgement number on site : https://tin.tin.nsdl.com/pantan/StatusTrack.html, it says 'no record found'.

acknowledgement number : [protected]

NSDL e-Governance Infrastructure Customer Care's response
                                  Your PAN application is under verification with Income Tax Department (ITD). Further, applicants are requested to note that on account of the COVID-19 outbreak and Govt. advisories issued in this context, there will be delays in processing. We thank you for your understanding and co-operation. To know the status please visit our website. Click here: https://www.tin-nsdl.com/index.html
                                  Apr 06, 2021
                                  NSDL e-Governance Infrastructure Customer Care's response
                                  Your PAN application is processed by NSDL and PAN Card will be dispatched to you shortly.

I have provided all required information for creating my NPS account in https://enps.nsdl.com/. But in payment option i had...