NSDL e-Governance Infrastructure
NSDL e-Governance Infrastructure Ltd.

NSDL e-Governance Infrastructure Customer Care

+91 11 2335 3756  [New Delhi]
+91 79 2646 1375  [Ahmedabad]

Awesome

NSDL e-Governance Infrastructure Complaints & Reviews

Hi I have completed my registration in nsdl portal but due to payment gateway issue the payment was not successful abd now i am not able to access the nsdl website as the payment is stuck and it is not allowing me to login in the portal. For 2 days i am trying. Please help me unlock my account. Acknowledgement no[protected], acknowledgment date- 02/03/2020, dob- 02/01/1991
Mar 4, 2021
It is resolved now
Mar 04, 2021

NSDL e-Governance Infrastructure customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Thank you for acknowledging that your problem has been resolved. Contact us at[protected] or register your query/grievance at https://cra-nsdl.com/CRA for assistance in future.

I am trying to login to nsdl site (https://cra-nsdl.com/CRA/) using my pran number. However, the system...

I opened one NPS account on 11th February 2020.I have received the PRAN kit n the second month statement as well. Still the log in shows PRAN not found in database. Whenever calling on the toll free number, they hold me in line for 10 to 15 minutes then drop the call. Am just fed up with the kind of struggle one goes through to get the things related to govt. projects done. Finally writing this.
    Mar 02, 2021

Dear Swarna Samal,

With reference to the query/grievance raised by you. Requesting you to provide your 12 digit PRAN or contact number or register your query/grievance to the link- https://npscra.nsdl.co.in/Log-your-grievance.php, mentioning your Permanent Retirement Account Number (PRAN) or write a letter to CRA and send it to the following address: NSDL e-Governance Infrastructure Ltd. 1st Floor, Times Tower, Kamala Mills Compound, Lower Parel, Mumbai 400013 We thank you for being our valuable subscriber and giving us an opportunity to serve you better.
    My Pran id[protected], Mobile number - [protected]

PRan not found in database error while generating ipin
      Feb 28, 2021

With reference to the query/grievance raised by you. Requesting you to provide your 12 digit PRAN or contact number or email ID or register your query/grievance to the link- https://npscra.nsdl.co.in/Log-your-grievance.php, mentioning your Permanent Retirement Account Number (PRAN) or write a letter to CRA and send it to the following address: NSDL e-Governance Infrastructure Ltd. 1st Floor, Times Tower, Kamala Mills Compound, Lower Parel, Mumbai 400013 We thank you for being our valuable subscriber and giving us an opportunity to serve you better.

Hi team,

I was about to complete the NPS registration process but got some error at the payment screen. Now, when I am trying to complete my registration process, I am getting the below error:

"Registration against this Acknowledgement Id is pending for confirmation from payment Gateway. Please try again after some time."

Below are my acknowledgement details:
        27/02/2021

Please resolve the issue at the earliest. Thanks a lot in advance.
        Feb 27, 2021

This has reference to the query/grievance raised at Consumer Forum. We would like to inform you that the status of your query/grievance has been sent to your email ID registered in the Permanent Retirement Account Number (PRAN). For any other clarification/assistance from our side, you may please call us at[protected] or register a Query/grievance at https://npscra.nsdl.co.in/Log-your-grievance.php.

I was in the process of registering for nps account. I updated my details and uploaded the required documents.
          br...

Please refund my amount
          Pan Card amount not refund
          Pan Card amount not refund
          Feb 27, 2021

Inconvenience caused is highly regretted. To address your concern, kindly DM us your Temporary Token Number, Registered Date of Birth and Registered E-Mail ID.
          We are still waiting for your response. Please write us at [protected]@nsdl.co.in. Our team will be happy to help you.

11392821 please help me to complete registration.
            Feb 26, 2021

I have newly registered with e-NPS and allotted with PRAN. I have also completed my first subscription and completed e-sign verification with AADHAR. But when I try to login to the website with PRAN to set my I-pin for the first time I am getting the error - Unauthorized User.

Could you please check and fix the I-pin issue so that I can log in to my account and do my subsequent contributions?
              Feb 26, 2021

Feb 28, 2021
              Updated by niravhd
              FYI my Permanent Retirement Account Number (PRAN) is[protected]

I registered in the NPS account and got the PRAN no[protected] using SBI internet banking, but I am...

I have tried to open NPS account, At the time of Payment, It stuck due to Network Connectivity.
                Now when i try to complete payment again it shows me error:"Registration against this Acknowledgement Id is pending for confirmation from payment Gateway.Please try again after sometime."
                Could you please release my account . so i can complete NPS account formalities and get PRAN detail??
                Below are details:
                Acknowledgement No: 11369159
                Acknowledgement : 9-Feb-2021
                Feb 23, 2021

I am lost my token number not completed my kyc
                  my money dibited how to complited same kyc
                  Feb 22, 2021

For earliest resolution of your grievance, you may contact us at[protected].
                  Inconvenience caused is highly regretted. Kindly E-mail your query to [protected]@nsdl.co.in

Hello, I am Vinayak Jhunjhunwala and y Acknowledgement No. is 11385985. I have submitted every details of the registration on 20th Feb, 2021 but I couldn't complete my payment and now its showing Registration is pending for confirmation from Payment Gateway.
                    Please try to resolve the issue as soon as possible
                    Registration pending for confirmation from payment gateway
                    Feb 22, 2021

I completed the registration with all the details but at the time of payment, it didn't get completed and lead to failure....
                      With reference to the above subject, I, Sunil Kumar Singh, bearer of PRAN Card number as per subject, would like to complain...

Submitted ekyc signed request for correction in PAN account and got the acknowledge number. However when I search for it's status, it says "No record found"

Acknowledgement Number : N- [protected]
                      Feb 18, 2021

Respected sir/madam I have applied for PAN data correction for my wife, acknowledgement number 'N-[protected]' submitted...

I have created the nps account of tier - 1 and tier - 2 type. And pran is also generated. But while setting ipin or while login, i am getting error as pran not found in database.

Could you please help me with this. As i'm not able to access, or even check the contribution made for this pran.
                        Feb 16, 2021

Regret the inconvenience caused. Request you to please register your grievance at https://npscra.nsdl.co.in/Log-your-grievance.php or call us on[protected]

Acknowledgment Number : [protected] Name : RAJEDRAN SARANYA Category : Individual Status : Income Tax Department (ITD)...

I have created the nps account of tier - 1 type, and pran is also generated. But while setting ipin or while login, i am getting error as pran not found in database.
                          PRAN not updated in database
                          Feb 14, 2021