NSDL e-Governance Infrastructure
NSDL e-Governance Infrastructure Ltd.

NSDL e-Governance Infrastructure Customer Care

+91 44 2814 4593  [Chennai]
+91 11 2335 3756  [New Delhi]
+91 79 2646 1375  [Ahmedabad]

Awesome

NSDL e-Governance Infrastructure related photos (959)

Complaints with pictures are more trusted and informative

NSDL e-Governance Infrastructure Photos

NSDL e-Governance Infrastructure Complaints & Reviews

Hello, I am Vinayak Jhunjhunwala and y Acknowledgement No. is 11385985. I have submitted every details of the registration on 20th Feb, 2021 but I couldn't complete my payment and now its showing Registration is pending for confirmation from Payment Gateway.
Please try to resolve the issue as soon as possible
Registration pending for confirmation from payment gateway
Feb 22, 2021

NSDL e-Governance Infrastructure customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
This has reference to the query/grievance raised at Consumer Forum. We would like to inform you that the status of your query/grievance has been sent to your email ID registered in the Permanent Retirement Account Number (PRAN). For any other clarification/assistance from our side, you may please call us at[protected] or register a Query/grievance at https://npscra.nsdl.co.in/Log-your-grievance.php.

I completed the registration with all the details but at the time of payment, it didn't get completed and lead to failure....
    With reference to the above subject, I, Sunil Kumar Singh, bearer of PRAN Card number as per subject, would like to complain...

Submitted ekyc signed request for correction in PAN account and got the acknowledge number. However when I search for it's status, it says "No record found"

Acknowledgement Number : N- [protected]
    Feb 18, 2021

Respected sir/madam I have applied for PAN data correction for my wife, acknowledgement number 'N-[protected]' submitted...

I have created the nps account of tier - 1 and tier - 2 type. And pran is also generated. But while setting ipin or while login, i am getting error as pran not found in database.

Could you please help me with this. As i'm not able to access, or even check the contribution made for this pran.
      Feb 16, 2021

Regret the inconvenience caused. Request you to please register your grievance at https://npscra.nsdl.co.in/Log-your-grievance.php or call us on[protected]

Acknowledgment Number : [protected] Name : RAJEDRAN SARANYA Category : Individual Status : Income Tax Department (ITD)...

I have created the nps account of tier - 1 type, and pran is also generated. But while setting ipin or while login, i am getting error as pran not found in database.
        PRAN not updated in database
        Feb 14, 2021

Dear sir/madam

I have applied for new pan card on 12th november 2021 through e-sign/e-kyc mode. I have got...

I received my pan card a few months ago... I recently tried to use it to make a demat account. But whenever i use it, it says invalid. The egovernence website shows that my pan is active and matches the database. My pan is also successfully linked with my adhar card. But everywhere else it shows invalid.
          Feb 12, 2021

Inconvenience caused is highly regretted. Kindly provide us with your Acknowledgement number to check the status.
          We are still waiting for your response. Please write us at [protected]@nsdl.co.in. Our team will be happy to help you.

After registering in NPS, PRAN no is made available. But for first time Login, error is showing "Error pran not found in database"
            Feb 12, 2021

I am very poor family, and filled the online application fform over the internet with the help of...
              A Manipur guy in the name of Khangengbam Chingkheinganba Singh s/o Kh Basantakumar Singh and Kh Jamuna Devi of Thoubal Athokpam...

I have created an NPS account by paying 500 rs. but unable to open the account. Instead, it says PRAN not found in database
              PRAN No:[protected]
              Date:10/02/2021
              NSDL Error PRAN not found in database
              Feb 10, 2021

I have created the nps account of tier - 1 type(10/feb/2021). And pran is also generated. But while setting ipin or while login, i am getting error as pran not found in database.
                Feb 10, 2021

Hi, i am kailash.my pran no is[protected].
                  i want my PRAN card.
                  Feb 09, 2021

I have opened my Atal Pension Yojana account through SBI last month and my PRAN was activated online.
                    APY PRAN :[protected]br...

Hello Team,

I have opened NPS on 8/02/2021 and I have also got the ePRAN card but suddenly the site started buffering and I was not able to complete the last two steps which were the "esign registration and complete" so I went to PRAN login but while I'm registering for the IPIN I'm getting error "Pran not found in database", so it's my humble request from you to please assist me over this.

Name: Archit Goel
                    Mobile No. [protected]
                    email id: [protected]@gmail.com
                    Feb 09, 2021

Acknowledge Id is pending for payment gateway while my session is expired, I want complete the payment and process please help ASAP
                      Feb 08, 2021

I am stuck at payment gateway, I was not able to complete my payment as my session was expired, now I am retrying to complete registration process but getting error, "acknowledge I'd pending for payment gateway" please resolve ASAP
                        Feb 08, 2021