NSDL e-Governance Infrastructure
NSDL e-Governance Infrastructure Ltd.

NSDL e-Governance Infrastructure Customer Care

+91 11 2335 3756  [New Delhi]
+91 79 2646 1375  [Ahmedabad]

Awesome

NSDL e-Governance Infrastructure Complaints & Reviews

I applied for e-kyc the the fee has not been refunded it says "You cannot proceed with KYC request. Kindly generate new Token and proceed with physical" please look into and refund the amount

details
token number- [protected]
mail id- mogs.[protected]@gmail.com
dob- 26/01/2003
Jul 30, 2021

NSDL e-Governance Infrastructure customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
We are still waiting for your response. Please write us at [protected]@nsdl.co.in. Our team will be happy to help you.
Kindly DM your PAN / application acknowledgement / Token number or other transaction details or write us [protected]@nsdl.co.in to check and resolve your concern.

I have newly registered with e-nps and allotted with pran[[protected]]. I have also completed by first subscription and completed e-sign verification with aadhar. But when I try to login to website with pran to set my i-pin or password for the first time I am getting the error - unauthorized user.

Could you elapse check and fix the i-pin issue so that i can login to my account and do my subsequent contributions.

Sourabh.
    [protected]@gmail.com
    Jul 29, 2021

Kindly submit your query at https://npscra.nsdl.co.in/Log-your-grievance.php.

I am facing above error while i try to reset password for my PRAN
      Which was created more the 10 years back (Was an employee of government of Karnataka).

Not understanding how to proceed with resolving this issue, i am retired now. need to approach for my pension.
      Jul 28, 2021

I have registered my account in NPS and received PRAN number but when I am trying to set a password it shows message, PRAN...
        My name is Jadhav Roshan Rajendra. I had applied for pan card 1 month ago . I got my acknoledgement number and receipt of...

Applied for pan card in your official website, paid the fee of Rs.106.90 yet got cancelled due to mismatch Aadhaar. I still haven't received any refund though it's already past the said refund waiting days.
        TOKEN NUMBER: [protected]
        EMAIL ID: [protected]@GMAIL.COM
        NAME: GAUTHAM GANESAN
        DOB: 28/11/1999
        Jul 26, 2021

Sangppa
          Jul 26, 2021 sangli, Maharashtra

I had applied for PAN using online facility on...

I applied for the pan card on 11-july-2021 for two times and paid the fees through UPI but the e-kyc failed due to which the following message displayed:

Your e-KYC based request has failed hence you cannot proceed the application with e-KYC mode. Kindly generate new token and proceed with physical mode. Kindly note that you will get refund of the PAN application in next seven working days.

It's been 15 days till now I have not got my refund.Please refund my money.Details are given below:

TOKEN NO :[protected] and [protected]
          Name : BACKIYA LAKSHMI
          DOB:[protected]
          Email id : [protected]@gmail.com
          Jul 25, 2021

I have Tried to register Through NSDL portal for PAN Card.But due to mismatch information After the payment of 106 rs it shows...

Aadhar authentication process mismatched but amount deducted so kindly refund my amount.
            Jul 21, 2021

I had done upi payment for pan card on 5/06/21 and 6/06/21 both times payment got failed but deducted from the balance (106.90,...

I applied for the pan card approx 3 months before and paid the fees through my debit card but the e-kyc failed due to which it displayed the following message :
              now its been over 4 months but neither the refund has come nor e-kyc has completed.
              Please refund my money.Details are given below:
              TOKEN NO. [protected]
              DOB: 22/05/1992
              NAME : Jagadeesh Lakshmanan
              E MAIL: [protected]@gmail.com
              Jul 20, 2021

I am selecting Assam rifles.
                My 1st reporting centre sukhhovi no.3 trg BN Nagaland.
                April 1st reporting in sukhhovi and April 2nd transfer to diphu No1 training centre Assam.
                I am not happy here and my mind not supported to training in diphu trg centre. So April 25th report to here. My coy chaanglang. 4 plaatoon. I daily report in morning and evening rolecall. I am waiting from zero week to present 12th week but no use and no response. So my mind thoda upset and trying to suicide attempt.
                Please help me.
                Please change my training centre diphu to sukhhovi.
                Jul 19, 2021

50 rupees is debited from my account, but reprint of pan card is not confirmed
                  Jul 19, 2021

Sir my application was failed due to aadhar card details mismatch while applying for pan card. So I request to refund my amount.br...

My PAN card was dispatched by NSDL vide AWB[protected] on 28.06.2021 which was returned to sender by your Pimpri Pune office arbitrarily without contacting me.
                    Please take appropriate action against erring officials and arrange to deliver me my PAN card.
                    Regards.
                    Bimal Chandra Pandey
                    Jul 15, 2021

Inconvenience caused is highly regretted. Kindly provide us with your Acknowledgement number to check the status.

When I try to login pran it shows PRAN no is not found in database.

Not able to login as...

Whenever i am trying to apply for epan card or a physical one, it shows - "the record is presently not available at itd master". please help
                      Pan number is...CMUPC1201M
                      P
                      Jul 13, 2021

Inconvenience caused is highly regretted. We are following up with concern team for earliest resolution.

I have applied for a new PAN Card through NSDL website. But after the payment, I am getting following error message
                        Your...