NSDL e-Governance Infrastructure Customer Care
NSDL e-Governance Infrastructure Ltd.

NSDL e-Governance Infrastructure Customer Care

NSDL e-Governance Infrastructure Ltd.

FacebookGoogle+

+91 11 2335 3756  [New Delhi]
+91 79 2646 1375  [Ahmedabad]

2074
Awesome

NSDL e-Governance Infrastructure related photos (581)

NSDL e-Governance Infrastructure Complaints & Reviews

NSDL E-Governance Infrastructure — online pan application: your request cannot be processed, please try after some time [Resolved]

justinckl on Oct 22, 2018
I was using the online portal to apply for a pan card. Now, i am not able to login to the portal. When i try to to login, i am getting an error message that says "your request cannot be processed, please try after some time". My application has been in this state from yesterday evening onwards.

Email-id : justinckl@outlook.com
Date of birth : 24/06/1997...
Complaint comments  Read comments Complaint category Government Organizations

NSDL E-Governance Infrastructure — pan application error refund is not still done [Resolved]

Likhitha K on Oct 20, 2018
As i applied for pan card online and i also paid for it then i came up with a message that your application is not matching with the given adharcard so that you will be refunded by 7 days then also i tried another i came up with the same my token no are [protected] and [protected] so please help me to get my refund as i am from poor family i need this money l lost my 212rs by twice times so l complaining here l am student studying far from my parents so l need refund so please give my refund...
Complaint comments  Read comments [1]Complaint category Banks

NSDL E-Governance Infrastructure — have not received mail even after submitting document that were found in discrepancies for changes in pan

YashPatel5951 on Oct 19, 2018
On 1/9/2018, i have made application for changes in pan for changes in name.
By mistake, we were not able to send proof of address

On 8/9/2018, i have received a mail from nsdl for acknowledgement no.
N-[protected].

Dear sir / madam,

We refer to your abovementioned application & pan application documents received from you on september 07, 2018. On verification of your application and pan application documents, the following discrepancy (Ies) is/are observed by us:

Address has not been mentioned in proof submitted as...
Complaint comments  Read comments Complaint category Government Organizations

NSDL E-Governance Infrastructure — pan not received (3 months post application date)

arnabchaks on Oct 18, 2018
PAN acknowledgement no. : [protected]
I have addressed the query in complaint numbers 23998348, 2314217, 23701499, 23715519 and 23731707 where I got the same computerized message each time telling me that the card had already been sent to me and that I should check my spam folder.
Gmail automatically deletes spam after a while, so there's a high chance it got deleted.
I have also submitted my grievances on the Sparsh portal[protected] and[protected] but have never got a reply from their end.
I understand that the PAN might've been sent but the TIN portal showed the...
Complaint comments  Read comments [1]Complaint category Tax Services

NSDL E-Governance Infrastructure — the nsdl e-sign/ekyc applied pan application status shows no record found [Resolved]

krndharar on Oct 16, 2018
Sir/madam,

I have applied for new pan card on 16th october 2018 through e-sign/e-kyc mode. I have got my acknowledgement number ([protected]). On completion of the process i have received message like below.

"thank you for using online facility for pan application.

If you have digitally signed your application using esign/ekyc then there is no need to forward physical documents."

But when i checked my application status, it was shown "sorry, no record found."

Please check my application

Complaint comments  Read comments [1]Complaint category Tax Services

NSDL E-Governance Infrastructure — complaining about not receiving of pran kit yet [Resolved]

vandana bansal aggarwal on Oct 16, 2018
My name is vandana bansal has been teaching at ggms, chauhan bangar, jafrabad, delhi school id 1105112. For last 10years.
I have applied for new pension scheme pran card, in 2008 and money has also been deducted from my salary every month and credited to some wrong/invalid pran no.
I have also not received any pran kit and no other t-pin or i-pin.
I also approached my concerned school authorities number of times, but problem didn't get resolve.
Kindly help for getting pran kit.
Vandana bansal
M_aggarwal78@yahoo.com...
Complaint comments  Read comments Complaint category Schools

NSDL E-Governance Infrastructure — no record found in pan card application status [Resolved]

gowthamparamesh on Oct 16, 2018
I was applied for new pan card on 15-oct-2018 by online method. But when i checking today by the acknowledgement number, it shows "no record found".

I paid the money by online transaction. And at the last of application process, it showed the online 49a application form and no need to send the physical documents.

Please help me to get the pan card.

Ack. No. : n-[protected]...

NSDL — insufficient guidelines about nps of nsdl [Resolved]

Yespeenabhan on Oct 16, 2018
I would like to know whether the NPS amount would fluctuate with share market? My amount in NPS account now shown is about Rs.15000 /- less than what it was a few days ago. I have retired on 31.07.2018. But now the amount in my account is very low. Can I wait for the NPS amount to appreciate in accordance with share market as otherwise I will be losing a lot of my hard earned money unnecessarily. Or else can you guide me how to go about it....
Complaint comments  Read comments Complaint category Other

NSDL E-Governance Infrastructure — "your request cannot be processed.please try after some time" error [Resolved]

Priya0898 on Oct 15, 2018

I have filled an application for pan card through nsdl portal. After submission, i was not able to proceed further. Thereafter, i am getting "Your Request cannot be Processed.Please try after some time" message every time I login.
I am a student and i did not have any signature proof. So i have applied for PAN card. I have to provide it as proof while appearing for the exam. I have to get it in next 15 days, otherwise i cannot appear for the exam. Please understand my concern and resolve the issue right now.

My details :
Name : Krishna Priya Koripelly
Complaint comments  Read comments [2]Complaint category Government Organizations

NSDL — eeran generated but not able to reset password [Resolved]

Prakhar003 on Oct 15, 2018
Yesterday, i completed the process of eeran generation, my epran had been generated but i am unable to reset the password, as it is showing error "pran not found in database", i deposited the amount.
Please resolve this issue as soon as possible
My pran number is[protected] and my mail id is prakhar. Gupta30@gmail.com.
Thanks and regards
Prakhar gupta
[protected]...

NSDL E-Governance Infrastructure — bidar courier services regarding

Mufaham on Oct 15, 2018
Dear sir in our area pin code 585403 quriear sarvices not giving home delivery
He is telling pin code 585403 is not in our sarvices if this pin code area is not in sarvices why should give him to pan cards to sarvices he is telling sarvices area is not there don't give him pan cards at that's area pin code he is not giving sarvices any queries agency please send to by post only consent pin code 585403 area pan cards thank you...
Complaint comments  Read comments Complaint category Postal & Delivery Services

NSDL E-Governance Infrastructure — esign and aadhar verification not done but money debited [Resolved]

Manish Alluri on Oct 14, 2018
I use nsdl website to create a new pan card for me. Temporary token is [protected]. I use e-sign option for my aadhar verification. I have paid an amount of rs.105.96 using my debit card. My balance was deducted from the bank on 14/10/2018 but aadhar verification was not completed due to not receiving any otp on their registered aadhar card mobile no. Now it shows me a message when i am checking the status "your e-kyc based request has failed hence you cannot proceed the application with e-kyc mode. Kindly generate new token and proceed with physical mode. Kindly note that you will get refund of...
Complaint comments  Read comments [2]Complaint category Unauthorized charges

NSDL E-Governance Infrastructure — since 29 aug 2018 my amount of rs 7500 not yet credited in my nps account [Resolved]

Shashwat Devsharan Mishra on Oct 14, 2018
Amount of rs.7500 was deposited on 29 august 2018, at mumbai gpo-400001 which has not yet reflected in my nps account (Pran number[protected] till date.
Pop office name - india post nps, fort mumbai.
The receipt number for the transaction of rs 7500 is (Nps trust[protected], the copy of the receipt is attached here with.
Resolve the grievance at earliest....

NSDL E-Governance Infrastructure — request change my mobile number [Resolved]

syedazeem on Oct 14, 2018
Respectively i force no[protected] hc/ro syed azeem from crpf want to bring it in your kind information that my pran account number is[protected] i want to change my previous mobile number [protected] used in pran account. Now i want to update this mobile number with new mobile number [protected]
I have submitted many complaints but unfortunately none of them have been solved. I request you please update my mobile number in my nsdl cra account. That will be your most kindness...
Complaint comments  Read comments Complaint category Employees

NSDL E-Governance Infrastructure — new pan status result not found

Vinay.niki@gmail.com on Oct 14, 2018
Sir/madam,

I have applied for new pan card on 14th october 2018 through e-sign/e-kyc mode. I have got my acknowledgement number ([protected]). On completion of the process i have received message like below.

"thank you for using online facility for pan application.

But when i checked my application status today, it was shown "sorry, no record found."

Please check my application

Thanking...
Complaint comments  Read comments Complaint category Government Organizations

NSDL E-Governance Infrastructure — pan card not received till today-13.10.18 [Resolved]

bhattrk on Oct 13, 2018
Courier no.: b903z4270757

Dear concern,
Docket no-b903z4270757 dispatch dt-27.08.2018 but till date my pan card not deliver to me. I am waiting a long time and also visit a first flight office several times.

Please look the matter seriously and action taken against the defaulter.

Name: pankaj bhatt
62/10, kishan colony prahalad vihar
Near gate no-3, delhi-110042.

Mob-[protected]....
Complaint comments  Read comments Complaint category Other

NSDL E-Governance Infrastructure — nsdl e-sign/ekyc pan application status shows no record found [Resolved]

Laxman Pate on Oct 13, 2018
Sir/madam,

I have applied for my mother pan card on 13th oct 2018 through e-sign/e-kyc mode. I have got acknowledgement number ([protected]). On completion of the process i have received message like below.

"thank you for using online facility for pan application.

Please check my application and solve issue asap.

NSDL E-Governance Infrastructure — records not found [Resolved]

Peto Sanasam on Oct 12, 2018
Sir/madam
Today i have submitted online pan application through ekyc.
It is said that no need to send physical documents. My acknowledge ment no is [protected].
When i search to see my pan status it is said that sorry no records found.. Why is it saiying like this? Do i need to send the documents and reciept? Please reply to me..

Yours,
Sanasam renubala devi...
Complaint comments  Read comments Complaint category Tax Services

NSDL E-Governance Infrastructure — request for pan card redispatch

chaithra 917 on Oct 11, 2018
I have applied for a new pan card in the name of saligrama shivanna chaithra which dispatched our address in march 2018. I couldn’t receive the pan card as our home was closed when the local post man reached our home. Later, after couple of days we contact the post man regarding the post. He told that he kept with him for four days and returned to the sender address.

Therefore, i requesting your resend my pan card to same address and i mentioned our details below.

Applicant name: saligrama shivanna chaithra
Acknowledgement number: u[protected]
Complaint comments  Read comments Complaint category Postal & Delivery Services

NSDL E-Governance Infrastructure — money deducted without completing the application [Resolved]

nizzu1996 on Oct 10, 2018
I have applied for pan card online and i selected e-kyc mode for making pan card. However till money payment every thing was okay but while authenticating the aadhaar card, it failed to authenticate and it is showing message that submit the application through physical mode and your money will be refunded within seven working days but still i have not received my money....

Recently Discussed

(5 minutes ago)
Street Dogs
street dogs in virendra swaroop park
(24 minutes ago)
Andhra Bank
I have credit limit of 32621,but the card refused to pay 29925 to make my trip payment on 11-12-2018.why
(37 minutes ago)
Vodafone India
outgoing calls barred even after recharge
(49 minutes ago)
Tata Sky
charging for super lnb
(56 minutes ago)
Flipkart
blocked my flipkart account linked to email