NSDL e-Governance Infrastructure Customer Care
NSDL e-Governance Infrastructure Ltd.

NSDL e-Governance Infrastructure Customer Care

NSDL e-Governance Infrastructure Ltd.

Facebook

+91 44 2814 4593  [Chennai]
+91 11 2335 3756  [New Delhi]
+91 79 2646 1375  [Ahmedabad]

Awesome

NSDL e-Governance Infrastructure related photos (596)

Complaints with pictures are more trusted and informative    View all

NSDL e-Governance Infrastructure Complaints & Reviews

Nsdl E-Governance Infrastructure — correction pan card

Rajesh mourpuri on Dec 25, 2018

Acknowledgement n - [protected]

I have applied for new pan card on 24th december 2018 through e-sign/e-kyc mode. I have got my acknowledgement number ([protected]). On completion of the process i have received message like below.

"thank you for using online facility for pan application.

If you have digitally signed your application using esign/ekyc then there is no need to forward physical documents."

But when i checked my application status today, it was shown "sorry, no record found."

Please...
Complaint comments  Read comments Complaint category Other

Nsdl E-Governance Infrastructure — update previous mobile number

Subedar Singh Gurjar on Dec 25, 2018
Ct. Subedar singh gurjar, border security force 06 bn. Bsf prahari nagar, tura (Meghalaya). Dear sir my nsdl account is protected but i found some log in problem. My previous mobile number is not serving. So please update my previous mobile number with my new mobile number [protected]

Vill - kishanpura
Pin-303313...
Complaint comments  Read comments Complaint category Employees

Nsdl E-Governance Infrastructure — e-pan card

Anuradah Kasana on Dec 24, 2018

I have applied for E-Pan card as i need correction in name. I choose E-Pan option as timeline for that is lesser then physical Pan card

But passport seva kendra helpdesk is saying that digital PAN card provieded by income tax department on registered e-mail id is not valid.

Can you please confirm the same, also if E-Pan card is not equally valid, why this option is available to choose?

Anuradah Kasana...
Complaint comments  Read comments Complaint category Passport Services

Nsdl E-Governance Infrastructure — pan card e-kyc failed

Vamsikrishna Bokinala on Dec 24, 2018
I use nsdl website to create a new pan card of my neighbor. Temporary token is [protected]. I use e-kyc option for her aadhar verification. I have paid an amount of rs.116.20 using my debit card. My balance was deducted from the bank on 18/12) 2018 but aadhar verification was not completed due to not receiving any otp on their registered aadhar card mobile no. Now it shows me a message when i am checking the status "your e-kyc based request has failed hence you cannot proceed the application with e-kyc mode. Kindly generate new token and proceed with physical mode. Kindly note that you will get...
Complaint comments  Read comments Complaint category Tax Services

Nsdl E-Governance Infrastructure — unable to track status showing no record found

faizukap7 on Dec 23, 2018
Sir/madam,

I have applied for new pan card through e-sign/e-kyc mode. I have got my acknowledgement number ([protected]). On completion of the process i have received message like below.

Faizan alam...

Nsdl E-Governance Infrastructure — refund the my payment

sagar mal bunker on Dec 22, 2018

I apply to new pan card pan card name-sagar mal bunker s/o rajendar kumar bunkar pan application - token. No.[protected] [protected] i paid to application fee fee apply on this message

We are unable to proceed with your online pan application due to following reason: mismatch in any one or more of the following fields as per pan application with the details available in uidai database. Name/ gender/ date of birth/ name as per aadhaar. Kindly visit designated tin-fc /pan centre and submit your pan application using biometric (Fingerprint) facility. Your online...
Complaint comments  Read comments Complaint category Other

Nsdl E-Governance Infrastructure — re-dispatch of my pan card (bkbpt6478f)

Prabhat tyagi sinku on Dec 22, 2018
Sir, i'm requesting to you please send my t pan card. It is dispatched at wrong address for more than 2 times. I talk to my near post office person there who told me 'bout this.

I have applied for it in year 2017 and till now i have not received it yet. It's current status is that it is returned to mumbai.
I want it as soon as possible

I want my pan card at my new address
"k 287 keshavpuram awas vikas no 1 kalyanpur kanpur. 208017."

Prabhat tyagi...
Complaint comments  Read comments Complaint category Government Organizations

Nsdl E-Governance Infrastructure — pan card not received since 1 month and 21 days of applied date

sbobere on Dec 22, 2018
Dear sir/mam, i had applied for my pan card on the 1st of november 2018.
I recieved my acknowledgement number within 10 days, but havent recieved my pan.
When i checked the status online it says "delivered to address" but i have not recieved any post.
I think it has been delivered to a wrong person and fear misuse of my pan card.
Kindly look into the matter and please respond urgently.
Thank you....
Complaint comments  Read comments Complaint category Postal & Delivery Services

Nsdl E-Governance Infrastructure — e-sign/ekyc applied pan application status displays as no record found

Prajval Dudhbale on Dec 19, 2018
Sir/madam,

I have applied for new pan card on 19th november 2018 through e-sign/e-kyc mode. I have got my acknowledgement number ([protected]). On completion of the process i have received message like below.

Complaint comments  Read comments Complaint category Tax Services

Nsdl E-Governance Infrastructure — new pan card -"sorry no record found"

shravya kasturi on Dec 19, 2018
Sir/madam,

I have applied for new pan card on 19th december 2018 through e-sign/e-kyc mode. I have got my acknowledgement number ([protected]). On completion of the process i have received message like below.

Nsdl E-Governance Infrastructure — regarding redispatch pan card

Ramkrishan Rathore on Dec 19, 2018
I have applied for a new pan card in the name of priyanka yadav which dispatched our address in july 2018. I couldn’t receive the pan card as our home was closed when the local post man reached our home. Later, after couple of days we contact the post man regarding the post. He told that he kept with him for four days and returned to the sender address.

Therefore, i requesting your resend my pan card to same address and i mentioned our details below.

Applicant name: priyanka yadav
Acknowledgement number: [protected]
Date of application:...
Complaint comments  Read comments [1]Complaint category Other

Nsdl E-Governance Infrastructure — pan card. i filled the online pan card application but it generated an unsuccessful output

Jobin16 on Dec 18, 2018
I have applied for online pan card. I did the payment and on the last step my authentication is failed and i got this message

Your e-kyc based request has failed hence you cannot proceed the application with e-kyc mode. Kindly generate new token and proceed with physical mode. Kindly note that you will get refund of the pan application in next seven working days.
It has already been 13 days but my money is not refunded.

Rs 106 are also debited from my account.
Token no.:[protected]
Email:jobin. T. Sebastian@gmail.com...
Complaint comments  Read comments [1]Complaint category Products & Services

Nsdl E-Governance Infrastructure — pan card request [Resolved]

prajjwal dhiman on Dec 18, 2018
I applied for the pan card dated 18 DEC 2018 and paid the fees through my debit card but the e-kyc failed due to which it displyed the following message :
Your e-KYC based request has failed hence you cannot proceed the application with e-KYC mode. Kindly generate new token and proceed with physical mode. Kindly note that you will get refund of the PAN application in next seven working days.
Refund has not come nor e-kyc has completed.
Please refund my money.Details are given below:
TOKEN NO. [PROTECTED]
DOB:08/07/1999
NAME Prajjwal Dhiman
E MAIL:...

Nsdl E-Governance Infrastructure — not received pan card refund

Bhim Chawhan on Dec 17, 2018
I have tried creating pan card online and due to errors i ended up trying 4 times the online process to create the pan card.
Now its been many days like more than 2 week but i didn't got any kind of refund.
My pan card creation got cancelled at the very end stage saying that the application cannot be proceed due to some name, dob, errors.
Any how i have paid 4 times but i didn't got any mails or money...
Complaint comments  Read comments Complaint category Government Organizations

Nsdl E-Governance Infrastructure — I didn't get any refund for the failed application of new pan card

Daya9596 on Dec 16, 2018
I have applied for the pan card through nsdl by e kyc using aadhar but the application failed and my money got debited from my account i paid the money by using upi
It is saying that your application by e kyc failed hence you cannot proceed the application with e kyc mode. Kindly generate new token and proceed with physical mode you will get refund in next seven working days.
So i have waited for more than 7 days but didn't get any refund so just give my money back to me...
Complaint comments  Read comments [1]Complaint category Tax Services

Nsdl E-Governance Infrastructure — did not receive e-pan on email [Resolved]

Sami456789 on Dec 16, 2018
I have applied correction for for my pan card using epan type through nsdl offecial website after submitting documents through escan nsdl my gorm got submitted and i got my acknowledgement number my acknowledgement number is n - [protected]. When i check status it shows no record found please help i want my epan card urgent on my email as i applied for epan it should come in my mail
I need urgent for kyc please do my ceoorecti0on in pan as soon as possible...
Complaint comments  Read comments [2]Complaint category Tax Services

Nsdl E-Governance Infrastructure — pan redelivery

Aparnaapu on Dec 14, 2018
Respected sir/mam
Iam buduru aparna. My pan card is returned undelivered as i was hospitalised and unable to recieve my pan it is returned to nsdl. I applied my pan in august and it is returned to nsdl from post office. Help me in getting back my pan. My pan card is to verified in the certificate verification for my job purpose. Please do help me resolve this as soon as possible.

Thanking you sir/mam,

Applicant: buduru aparna...
Complaint comments  Read comments [1]Complaint category Citizenship & Immigration

Nsdl E-Governance Infrastructure — nsdl e-sign ekyc applied pan application status shows no record found

Lalit Paunikar on Dec 14, 2018
Sir/madam,

I have applied for new pan card on 13th dec 2018 through e-sign/e-kyc mode. I have got my acknowledgement number ([protected]). On completion of the process i have received message like below.

Thanks & regards
Complaint comments  Read comments [4]Complaint category Tax Services

Nsdl E-Governance Infrastructure — wrong date of birth showing apy yearly statement. pran-500008931918

palashi patra on Dec 14, 2018
Dear sir
Recently i receive my apy contribution statement for the year 2017-18
After checking i found that my date if birth wrongly showing 01.03.1980 whereas my date of birth is[protected].

Then i contract with my branch manager (Sbi annanagar chennai-branch code 60395) he checked my profile of saving account ([protected]) details and confirm that in bank profile showing is correct date of birth on 28.01-2079.
But he told that no authority to correct the date of birth in apy record.
Sir i request you please correct the same as per my bank sb account....
Complaint comments  Read comments Complaint category Banks

Nsdl E-Governance Infrastructure — duplicate pan card not delivered [Resolved]

Ragavendran V on Dec 13, 2018
My pan card is not yet delivered. I submitted the online pan application on nov 5th, 2018. The acknowledgement number is [protected].

My email id is ragav000@gmail.com. I also sent an email to tininfo@nsdl.co.in but there is no response from this email id.

The status tracking link in the website shows that the pan card is expected to be delivered by 22-nov-2018 through first flight couriers....
Complaint comments  Read comments [2]Complaint category Tax Services

Recently Discussed

(6 minutes ago)
Afcao Indian Air Force
delay in payment
(9 minutes ago)
Tez
amount is not credited to her bank account still payment is processing
(9 minutes ago)
Lenskart
stocked out after payment
(11 minutes ago)
Dav Ps Airmen Subrato Park New Delhi
delay in payment
(25 minutes ago)
Renault
renault kwid build quality and warranty policy