NSDL e-Governance Infrastructure Customer Care
NSDL e-Governance Infrastructure Ltd.

NSDL e-Governance Infrastructure Customer Care

NSDL e-Governance Infrastructure Ltd.

FacebookGoogle+

+91 44 2814 4593  [Chennai]
+91 11 2335 3756  [New Delhi]
+91 79 2646 1375  [Ahmedabad]

Good

NSDL e-Governance Infrastructure related photos (535)

Complaints with pictures are more trusted and informative    View all

NSDL e-Governance Infrastructure Complaints & Reviews

NSDL E-Governance Infrastructure — your e-kyc based request has failed hence you cannot proceed the application with e-kyc mode

vishalsaini13 on Jul 2, 2018
I applied for the pan card approx one month before and paid the fees through my debit card but the e-kyc failed due to which it displyed the following message :
Now its been over a...
Complaint comments  Read comments [1]Complaint category Education

NSDL E-Governance Infrastructure — pan application status telling invalid documents submitted

Albert Linda on Jul 2, 2018
Acknowledgment Number : [protected]

Respected Sir,

I have applied PAN card online on 29th June 2018 from NSDL. However when checking the status it shows "We have received the documents with reference to your PAN application.However, the documents are not valid", but I have provided the documents correctly. For "proof of identity" and "proof of date of birth" I have provided aadhar card and for "proof of address" I have provided domicile certificate.
Kindly look into this matter resolve my issue...
Complaint comments  Read comments Complaint category Other

NSDL E-Governance Infrastructure — pran not found in database error even after registration

kanhamunjal on Jun 30, 2018
I registered in the nps account from the internet and pay from axis bank credit card and got the pran no:[protected] by sms, but am unable a to log in to set my i-pin and to contribute towards my investment. Please help.

I am getting the error "pran not found in database" always.

Below are my details to contact.

Name: kanha munjal
Email: kanhamunjal04@gmail.com...
Complaint comments  Read comments [1]Complaint category Computer Software

NSDL E-Governance Infrastructure — refund status

Archana Anugutala on Jun 29, 2018
I applied for the pan card approximately one month[protected] before and paid the fees through my debit card but the e-kyc failed due to which it displayed the following message :
Your e-kyc based request has failed hence you cannot proceed the application with e-kyc mode. Kindly generate new token and proceed with physical mode. Kindly note that you will get refund of the pan application in next seven working days. I have got 5 rupees back, remaining amount didnt credited.
Now its been over a month but neither the refund has come nor e-kyc has completed.
Please refund my...

NSDL E-Governance Infrastructure — pan card re dispatch request

Muttineni Associates on Jun 29, 2018
I have applied for a new pan card in the name of sri chengalamma traders which dispatched our address in[protected]. I couldn’t receive the pan card. Later, after couple of days we contact the post man regarding the post. He told that he kept with him for four days and returned to the sender address. Your phone is not connected.

Therefore, i requesting your resend my pan card to same address and i mentioned our details below.

Applicant name: chila madhu mohan
Acknowledgement number: [protected]
Date of application: 04june 2018
Mobile no: [protected]...
Complaint comments  Read comments [1]Complaint category Business & Finances

NSDL E-Governance Infrastructure — pan card correction in address

Gotiram on Jun 28, 2018
Sir/ma'am
I have applied for new pan card on 28th june 2018 through e-sign/e-kyc mode. I have got the detail pan application - ack. No. N-[protected] dated :[protected] on completion of the process i have received message like below.

"thank you for using online facility for pan application.

If you have digitally signed your application using esign/ekyc then there is no need to forward physical documents."

But when i checked my application status today, it was shown "sorry, no record found."

Please check my application...
Complaint comments  Read comments Complaint category Other

NSDL E-Governance Infrastructure — i'm waiting for my pan card it's been too long

sohaibs22@gmail.com on Jun 28, 2018
My name is sohaib mahmood khan.. My acknowledgement number is [protected] and my dob is 30/05/1994 my complaint is it's been almost 10 days i have not received my pan card... I'm in urgent need of pan card as i have to pay foreign amount to my college to secure seat.. As it is getting too late and i might loose my seat... Kindly please provide me at least my pan number so dat i can resume my work.. Please think about my future thanks...
Complaint comments  Read comments Complaint category Tax Services

NSDL E-Governance Infrastructure — new pan card application status.

Devarshishukla on Jun 28, 2018
Sir/ma'am
I have applied for new pan card on 26th june 2018 through e-sign/e-kyc mode. I have got the detail pan application - ack. No. N-[protected] dated :[protected]:39:42.346. On completion of the process i have received message like below.

Please check my application

NSDL E-Governance Infrastructure — nsdl account locked

kmlatha50@gmail.com on Jun 27, 2018
I am a government employee, could not upload subscriptions in nsdl central record keeping agency.
My user id =[protected] but due to some wrong attempts my password will not working so my account is being locked.
Therefore plz give me a another new password and unlocked my account so that i can see my account summery
Then i would ever great full before you....

NSDL E-Governance Infrastructure — pan card returned undelivered by blue dart

chichi joshi on Jun 25, 2018
Hi sir/madam,

I am waiting for 1 month for pancard but it is not received. I have tracked shipment using you sms.
Its shows shipment at my native place but after one week it shows its return to origin.
Please find the attachment and send pancard through post rather than blue dart courier.

Pan no - ayqpj4635g

Acknowledgement number : n - [protected]

Blue dart shipment no - [protected]...
Complaint comments  Read comments Complaint category Tax Services

NSDL E-Governance Infrastructure — pan card applied online - acknowledgement number not received

PShanmugaSundaram on Jun 25, 2018
My name is shanmuga sundaram. As i lost my pan card, i have applied it for reissue and paid online on april 26th, 2018. I didn't still receive the pan card yet and also the acknowledgement number. I have called customer care number many times many times, but the phone is busy with some other call. Nobody is attending my call when ring goes.

I need to know my acknowledgement number.
I have given office address as the delivery address. As i have health issue, i will not be available for 6 months in my office.

My home address: 17, 2nd cross, opposite to sri gokul...
Complaint comments  Read comments [1]Complaint category Other

NSDL E-Governance Infrastructure — application for pan card - ekyc failed money deducted

Kanwar Dusaj on Jun 24, 2018
Had applied for passport and payment maid. Had opted for e-kyc but got below error :

Your e-sign/e-kyc based request has failed hence you cannot proceed the application with e-kyc mode. Kindly generate new token and proceed with physical mode or e-sign mode. Kindly note that you will get refund of this pan application in next seven working days.

We thank you for using online pan application service of nsdl e-gov.
Your request is successfully registered with token number [protected] and the same has been sent on your email id provided in the pan application.
Complaint comments  Read comments [1]Complaint category Government Organizations

NSDL E-Governance Infrastructure — pan card redispatch request for returned pan card

v2811 on Jun 24, 2018

I have applied for a new pan card in the name of ram bahadur which dispatched our address in. I couldn’t receive the pan card as i was out of station so it was returned to nsdl office in december 2017.

Therefore, i requesting your resend my pan card to same address and i mentioned our details below and please send it via speed post because courier services like first flight here never home deliver pan card and return them after keeping them for some day with false reasons

Applicant name - ram bahadur
Acknowledgement number:[protected]
Complaint comments  Read comments [1]Complaint category Postal & Delivery Services

NSDL E-Governance Infrastructure — getting error:your request cannot be processed. please try after some time

snehalahire on Jun 24, 2018
I tried to fill the pan application through the nsdl website and selected the e-sign verification process which is second option. From drop down i selected c-dac.
The payment got deducted and it took me to the aadhar verification process. I entered correct otp multiple times and it kept saying 'your request cannot be processed, please try after sometime'. It has been 3 days. I am not able to proceed further.

My token no is : [protected]...

NSDL E-Governance Infrastructure — re-dispatch of newly applied pan card

Surabhi Prachi on Jun 23, 2018
To,
Uti infrastructure technology and services ltd.
Pan department - (2)
Plot no.3, sector no.11
Cbd belapur, navi mumbai – 400614.

Ref: email - pan card resend request

Pan card re-dispatch request vide application no. N-[protected]
Herewith i bring to your kind notice that i had applied for a new pan card in the name of gyan prakash, which was dispatched to my correspondence address in may month, 2018. I couldn’t receive the pan card.
Therefore, i am requesting you to resend my pan card to my address...
Complaint comments  Read comments Complaint category Postal & Delivery Services

NSDL E-Governance Infrastructure — no refund of failed application

Sai Kiran 1919 on Jun 22, 2018
I applied for pan card at nsdl portal on 17-feb-2018 and i was not able to process further in the process of registration. I sent an email regarding this issue and i received no reply. They failed to resolve the issue even after emailing my complete details, to this date. Now their website says i cannot use my token number anymore but i have not received my refund yet. I demand an immediate action....

NSDL E-Governance Infrastructure — not receive pan card

sajidahmed on Jun 22, 2018
Sir i was apply for correction my name in data, my pan card number is bqzps2589g. After one week i received sms on 2nd june from nsdlpan ref: [protected] it says your requested in pan card are approved by itd and new pan card will be dispatched shortly but after 20 days still i have not receive pan card. Please send me my pan card to my address which is in data.

My detail as below.

Name: mohammed sajid ahmed.

Pan card : bqzps2589g

Address: house no. 10-5-391/54/10/a/3
Syed nagar first lancer, humayun nagar
Hyderabad...

NSDL E-Governance Infrastructure — pan card redispatch request complaint

SujitHazra on Jun 22, 2018
I have applied for a new pan card in the name of rekha bhattacharya which dispatched my address in 9th june 2018. I couldn't recieve the pan card due to insufficient address.

Therefore, i am requesting to send my pan card to the address mentioned below. Details are also mentioned below.

Applicant name: rekha bhattacharya
Acknowledgement number:
Date of application: 28th may 2018
Mobile number: [protected]
Address: 878, bachar para road (1), p. O.+p. S.- thakurpukur, kolkata-700063,
West bengal...

NSDL E-Governance Infrastructure — pan card application failed after payment

Eli Abhishek on Jun 22, 2018
The same error has occured twice, after the whole payment they say that they are "unable to proceed with my pan card application". They also say that they will refund my money with in 7 days, which never happened. I feel like this is some kind of fraud. My first attempt was on "[protected]" and i still din't receive any refund. I have tried again on "[protected]" the same error appeared after the payment. This time i was left with no other option but to complain....
Complaint comments  Read comments Complaint category Government Organizations

NSDL E-Governance Infrastructure — esign/ekyc apply online pan application status shows no record found

Prashant Dhoke on Jun 22, 2018
Sir/madam,

I have applied for new pan card on 21.06.2018 through e-sign/e-kyc mode. I have got my acknowledgement number ([protected]). On completion of the process i have received message like below.

Please check my application

Recently Discussed

10 hours 2 minutes ago
NSDL E-Governance Infrastructure
pran not found in database of nps cra
10 hours 5 minutes ago
change phone number
11 hours 4 minutes ago
NSDL E-Governance Infrastructure
cra nsdl- pran kit not received
14 hours 12 minutes ago
NSDL E-Governance Infrastructure
nsdl e-sign/ekyc applied pan application status is showing no record found
14 hours 19 minutes ago
NSDL E-Governance Infrastructure
regarding issuing of pan card