NSDL e-Governance Infrastructure
NSDL e-Governance Infrastructure Ltd.

NSDL e-Governance Infrastructure Customer Care

+91 11 2335 3756  [New Delhi]
+91 79 2646 1375  [Ahmedabad]

Awesome

NSDL e-Governance Infrastructure Complaints & Reviews

After making payment for PAN update details online get the below error

Demographic verification error, Please...

Have filled an application for pan card through nsdl portal. After submission, i was not able to proceed further. Thereafter, i am getting "Your Request cannot be Processed.Please try after some time" message every time I login.
Actually i need to correct details in my pan card name and my father name

My details :
Name : Yogeswararao Nelluri
Temporary Token Number : [protected]
DOB : 20/08/1988
mail id : [protected]@gmail.com
Sep 22, 2021

NSDL e-Governance Infrastructure customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I use NSDL website to create a new pan card of my sister. Temporary Token is [protected]. I use e-kyc option for her Aadhar verification. I have paid an amount of Rs.106.90 using net banking. MY balance was deducted from the bank on 06/09/2021 but Aadhar verification was not completed due to not receiving any OTP on their registered Aadhar card mobile no. Now it shows me a message when i am checking the status "Your e-KYC based request has failed hence you cannot proceed the application with e-KYC mode. Kindly generate new token and proceed with physical mode. Kindly note that you will get refund of the PAN application in next seven working days." I have not got any refund.where is the amount of my Pan Application? This problem arises due to their OTP verification failure. I need all my money or create a new pan card. they have to close their webiste if they can't fix the bugs. This is the true failure of Digital India. Do something for a Change.
    Sep 21, 2021

Inconvenience caused is highly regretted. To address your concern, kindly DM us your Temporary Token Number, Registered Date of Birth and Registered E-Mail ID.
    We are still waiting for your response. Please write us at [protected]@nsdl.co.in. Our team will be happy to help you.

GRANT OF FAMILY PENSION
      Respected sir,
      I lost my husband in the month of March 2017 PPO no[protected], he died without nominating our name and Its been complete 5 years. I am hopeless and I have two childrens and they can't study futher more due to financial downward.
      Thereupon Sir, as per direction of your
      Headquarter the needed documents are forwarded earlier and they were delivered on 15th of September . You are requested to process the case at the ealiest please.
      Yours Sincerely,
      Smt Pushpa Devi, wife of
      No TC - 55401 Rfn/GD
      Late - Bhagwan Singh
      Vill - Jamatari
      Mob no - [protected]
      Date : 20 Sep, 2021
      Sep 20, 2021

This is to bring to your kind notice that I opened Atal pension yojana in 2015 and have been contributing regularly to the account. While trying to login using my account details, the system shows an error message of 'PRAN not found in database'. I am trying to login to my account for updating my mobile number online. You are requested to kindly look into the matter and resolve the issue as early as possible. Kindly suggest how to access the account. Details are mentioned below.

Name: Poorva Singh
        Pran/Account:[protected]
        email: poorva.[protected]@gmail.com
        Sep 19, 2021

Kindly submit your query at https://npscra.nsdl.co.in/Log-your-grievance.php.
          I have used NSDL website to update pan card for my sister. Temporary Token is [protected]. I have paid an amount of Rs.106.90...

Sir, iam Ankit iam apply online for the pan card in last week. But ekyc failed and form is not continue and amount is deducted from account. still I didn't refund my money.
          PAN Application -
          token. No. [protected]
          dated :[protected]
          Time:- 20:48:22.680
          Sep 19, 2021

I make NPS account at NSDL, also e PRAN card received but while login error is coming as PRAN no not found in database.

Kindly resolve

Sachin Kumar

Sep 14, 2021

Kindly submit your query at https://npscra.nsdl.co.in/Log-your-grievance.php.
              हाय सर मेरा नाम बलराम कटारिया है 8/9/2021 को मेरे अकाउंट...
              Have created the nps account And pran is also generated. But while login, i am getting error as pran not found in database.br...
              Respected Sir/Madam,

My name is Srikanth. I recently shifted my residence from Tamilnadu to Kerala.
              PAN...

I have entered the details and all the asking information correctly. But don't know why it has failed.
              I have made the payment onetime for the token number -
              1)[protected]
              please make my refund for token number and tell me what should my next step.
              Sep 10, 2021

I was trying to register for PRAN but during the transaction, the process got stuck. Now while trying to log in for completion of the process the following error appears and am unable to log in.

"The response from the Payment Gateway for the payment attempt against this acknowledgement number is awaited. We request you to wait for the re-try of the payment process for registration in NPS #"

Acknowledgement ID : 11700541
                Name: Saurabh Kumar Mishra
                Sep 09, 2021

Kindly submit your query at https://npscra.nsdl.co.in/Log-your-grievance.php.
                  I have applied for a new PAN Card and i have not received my PAN yet. But in "https://tin.tin.nsdl.com/tan2/servlet/PanStatusTrack"...

I applied for the corrected pan card and paid the fees through my credit card but the e-kyc failed due to which it displayed the following message :

You cannot proceed with KYC request. Kindly generate new Token and proceed with physical

Please refund my money. Details are given below:
                  TOKEN NO. [[protected]]
                  DOB: 20/04/1995
                  NAME ANUSHUA DAS
                  E MAIL: [protected]@gmail.com
                  Sep 09, 2021

I filled pan update application. Whenever I made payment, it got debited but shows error: "Your Previous payment request has been cancelled.Your Money will be refunded back. Kindly make another fresh payment"
                    Application Token No.: [protected]

Could you please check and refund my amount at earliest.

Acknowledgment number [protected]
                      refund of fees
                      mo no [protected]

Hi Team,

For my relative, I have filled PAN Application Form through online and did payment 4 times for token numbers [protected], [protected] & [protected] but every time I got a message like Payment got failed and transaction timedout.

For 4 times, my money got debited from my account. Could you please check and refund my amount at earliest.

Date:[protected]
                        Sep 08, 2021

Tried making payment for online PAN application but it was failed 3 time. Amount deducted and not refunded at all

may306's [Complaint's author] reply, Sep 12, 2021
                          token no. 0079056908 dob 01/01/1975 email id : [email protected]
                          Inconvenience caused is highly regretted. We are following up with concern team for earliest resolution.