[Resolved] Online Clues — Fraud in my orders

Tapria1234
I orderd 3 jeans, 3 denim shirt and 10 tshirts from this site.. Today I received my order and i checked the order and it was totally disappointing. The order was totally different from the order i have given and now i am trying for return but now site is not accepting return and not replying of my mails . There is no contact number of this site .
I am sending the picture of my mail confirmation and the product i have orderd.

Complaint marked as Resolved Jun 12, 2016
OnlineClues Customer Care's response, May 12, 2016
Hello, Greetings from OnlineClues! We regret to inform you that we were unable to find the details. We request you to revert with the below mentioned details : Order ID: Registered Phone Number: Email address used while placing the order: We look forward for your reply so that we can do the needful. Thanks, onlineclues customers care team

Comments

Onlineclues is a fraud company. My brother ordered 3 jeans and they delivered totally a different one than what was suppose to be sent. They have not displayed there contact number also on the site. We are going to fire a complaint against them
Purusottam miahra's reply, Mar 21, 2017
I am with u brother,
My contact no is 9213121389
Sukumar Hota's reply, Mar 30, 2017
You are absolutely right sir. This site is totally bad site. I am also wants to file a complaints againt the site. My no 09583279927
Onlineclues is one of the fraud online shopping site..I have ordered 3denim branded jeans and after 2, 3days I have got my item, after checking the item it was not the one which I have ordered...after that I search for their consumer number they don't have such details and they don't have return policy too..
we are going to refund you please call us on [protected]
Akash Mavani's reply, Aug 29, 2016
I have ordered the product and I have received it on 25-08-2016.the product is very bad and size is also different..I want to return the product.I tried more 20 times on the phone number mentioned but there is no response.u have mailed them also.plz do the favour and solve my problem...My order id ODI339048...plz plz plz plz...my email id is..asmavani111@gmail.com...mo 9714425607
I ordered a combo of jeans pants and it said branded. Size-38. What I got was third class material that of size-36. Pls help me. This company seems to be fraud.
Or, should I file a consumer case.
Will u refunfd me, if I take back my complaint.
Onlineclues — Branded combo of slim fit party wear cotton shirt, you showed different item and you sent different item, so iwant to return this item
Kindly do the needful
Sent via YU
Please give us your all the details of order with tracking code and order no . so that we solve the issue asap.
Thanks and regards
Onlineclues Customer care TEAM
Kindly return my product as well...totally different size and quality. My order# OID16706
Hello, I have ordered cotton shirts 3 but it is totally different from other these are not that shirts what I had seen I want my money back how can I get the money and I wnt to return these shirts to onlineclues I want my cash back as soon as possible please suggest me how can I get my money back please please please it's a request to u please thanks...shailendra rajawat mob...[protected]

OnlineClues Customer Care's response, Apr 13, 2016

Hello

Greetings from Onlineclues.com

Please provide your order details, so we can inquire and resolve the problem

Onlineclues Customer care Team
Hello, Greetings from OnlineClues! We regret to inform you that we were unable to find the details. We request you to revert with the below mentioned details : Order ID: Registered Phone Number: Email address used while placing the order: We look forward for your reply so that we can do the needful. also please dont call on above as it is not our number
no contact no. no email after u buy product they even not sending bill or any thing which show that we are purchasing from them i countinously trying to contact but they dont pik ph and even not answering mail
Please be aware about onlineclues website, take care.
hi Team,
I got third class material from ur end i didnot get which i have ordered.
Please help
order id[protected]
Hello, I have ordered for 3 cotton shirts from your site which is of xxl size and of cotton material I belive ... But what I got was some cheap quality clothes of xl size ... This is completely unfair ! My order no :OID16468
AWB no:[protected]
My phone no : [protected]
Mail id : arunchandar10@gmail.com
And I want to revert my order plzz do help me

My product order is not same
Hello, I have ordered cotton shirts 3 but it is totally different from other these are not that shirts what I had seen I want my money back how can I get the money and I wnt to return these shirts to onlineclues I want my cash back as soon as possible please suggest me how can I get my money back please please please it's a request to u please thanks...umesh rathod mo-[protected]
Hello, I have ordered for 3 cotton shirts from your site which is of xl size and of cotton material I belive ... But what I got was some cheap quality clothes of xl size ... This is completely unfair ! My order no :OID33197
so iwant to return this item
Kindly do the needful