Panind

New Delhi
New Delhi District
Delhi

+91 88 0088 3920  [11 am - 5 pm]

Directors (Rigaro Eworks Llp)

Chhatwal Gaurav

Thu 10:00 am - 06:00 pm
Fri 10:00 am - 06:00 pm
Sat Closed
Sun Closed

Panind related photos (400)

Panind Complaints & Reviews

Samyu reddy on Nov 24, 2018
I have deposited 349/rs to panind company for issue a pan card which was lost. Bt as soon as i deposited d amount to panind, someone found my lost pan card n returned to me. I wrote all the matters to panind company n want to return back my deposited money bt till now they did nt give me any response regarding my refund.
Therefore, i want your help so that i shall be able to return back my money.
Damera jalendhar
Updated by Samyu reddy Nov 24, 2018
Money refund

Panind Customer Care's response Dec 13, 2018
We are trying to call you but call was not successful due to communication language issue .As per our database we haven't received any email from your registered e-mail id to our concern email [protected]@panind.com. As per the above comment you are pleading to return the amount as you found the pan card so your refund has been initiated and the request id will be sent to you on your registered e-mail id.
Please my efund very most under proccsing and my pan card apply is mahrastra pune office pan card not issued bay dilhi office and my remind A/C-[protected] rfund replay 2 days pan card apply my urgent besis

[email protected] on Nov 23, 2018
    I had applied for pan card on oct 20 2018 through this website not knowing that it was a private website. The application cost me rs 350. I had immediately sent a mail for refund of money because application for pan card is actually free. I have not got a response still.
    I have applied pan card on this site because i am not able to send document which address given by him. So i appied other place so i want my money return.
    Panind Customer Care's response Dec 13, 2018
    As per our database you never contacted us either by email or call and according to the last discussion with you on your registered mobile number, you have already processed the application from some other agency so we are initiating your refund and the request id will be sent to your registered email id shortly.

Panind — pan card fraud [Resolved]

Zubin Mikhail on Nov 21, 2018
      I have sent my documents more than ten days through express courier to the address

The manager
      Panind...

dhanusharani on Nov 17, 2018
      I had applied for pan card in panind.com on 24th october 2018, and sent the documents on 10th nov. I got a message that they received my documents on 13th nov. But i didnot get any acknowledgement number to track my pan card, i want my pan card as soon as possible, please help me. I cant even track my order, if i try to track on panind tracking website it shows just my payment is completed and they didnot receive my hardcopy. Waste service from panind
      Panind Customer Care's response Dec 13, 2018
      Kindly let us know your registered E-mail ID, Order ID and Mobile number so that we can check the status and help you out.

Panind — pan correction forms submitted on 24/08/2018 no updates [Resolved]

Ebenezer Raj on Oct 23, 2018
        We have submitted PAN card name correction application on 24/08/2018. The Order Number is SR-[protected]CR, Payment ID is...

krajMadan on Oct 17, 2018

I have requested a pan card service with PANIND(https://www.panind.com/) for deleting a single letter from the name. As per the process of PANIND for small name correction its required to send one of the listed proof. I have provided with my Aadhar card and passport. However after receiving the document they are asking for attested document with photocopy of the attesting officer.

They are 2 issues here

1) For such a small name correction Aadhar card proof is more than enough to process the request
        2) No attestation officer is proving the photo copy

when I felt I don't want to proceed the processing with PANIND and asked for refund of Rs500/- which I paid, they are denying me complete refund and saying only 100 rs can be given.

They did not do any processing with my request, however they are denying the refund of my money without doing any service.

Company website : https://www.panind.com/

Company address :

The Manager,
        PANIND Services Unit,
        No. 5, Site 4, Vikaspuri,
        New Delhi-110018
        Kindly help me get the refund of my money
        Complaint comments  Add a comment

Panind — subject for cancel application

roshni.kmb on Oct 13, 2018
          I had applied for the PAN Card on your site on date 10/10/2018 and amount of Rs. 349/- was deducted for the same from my bank...

dhruti lunker on Oct 7, 2018
          I had applied for pan card on july 11 2018 through this website not knowing that it was a private website. The application cost me rs 350. I had immediately sent a mail for refund of money because application for pan card is actually free. I have not got a response still.
          By this action, i have understood that i would not get my money back. But, i need you to tell me the further procedure so that i get my pan card.
          I have not got any confirmation or contact from panind. I need urgently refund of my money or pan .I have not received my pan card yet
          really on the name of government rule and process, they pick our pocket, I faced same case with me .They grab my money 350 and not giving any response on email or support no.I am planing to make complain in consumer form for the same .

lakim safwan on Oct 6, 2018
            My name is dawood hakeem safwan. It's been many days im trying to contact them and but no response or reply from panind. Worst company andvery bad service. Number one fraud company. They took my money and now they are not responding to my email as well as call. I don't know whether this complaint is effective but make sure that anymore they shouldn't cheat people by doing this kinda of fraud. After all it was emergency for me to have my pancard till now my salary didn't get transacted because fo pancard. I hope this fraud people die and go to hell. Most annoying thing is not picking call
            I have applied for pancard through panind site even i hve posted them my documents through speed post till now that means from 3 months i didnt get my pancard nor any information from them. This is not fair even i hve paid them online for pancard so i request them to deliver my pancard asap.

Panind.com — panind.com fraud site [Resolved]

bhupinder sabharwal on Oct 4, 2018
              Dear Sir/Mam,

I have applied for PAN card online on http://panind.com but did not receive any reply from there...
              Complaint comments  Comments  (4)

Akash sangwan on Sep 28, 2018
              Dear sir/mam
              I have applied for pan card online on http://panind.com but did not receive any reply from there side. I have sent my all documents by speed post but they did not sent me any verification about this. They have charged me 350 inr but now they did not reply for my emails and not pick up my calls. I have not complaint for money but i have complaint for their poor services. Please do needful action against them.

I'll be very thankful to you for this.
              I applied for pan card.and this company charged 349 rs.and now they are not replying of my mails and not taking calls.it is a fraud company.i want my refund of money 349rs. they are making people fool.
              Complaint comments  Add a comment

Panind — order id details not found

Nirmal Bangaru Ellappan
                I applied for an pancard through panind by online .They wont reply for mail i send yesterday they showed documents under verification...

Kritarth Rekha Govil
                I applied for a change in name of my pan card and for that i forgot to attach the annexure which is compulsory for change in name and has to be attested by gazetted officer along with the photocopy of his id card. I sent that annexure to the panind almost two weeks ago via courier and i haven't got a reply for them whether they have received it or not. Because of that i am not able to do my further activities. Problem is it was mentioned in the mail that if they don't receive the document with in 45 days of of the mail they sent to me (Asking the annexure) then my application will get cancelled. I have to apply for new application and problem with that is it will be very difficult to get annexure attest with gazetted officer along with his photocopy of id card. I have already sent that annexure long ago and that too via courier and i got confirmation from the courier company that they have successfully delivered the required document to the panind. I still have to get the confirmation from the panind. I tried to call them but wasn't able to talk as it was getting disconnected again and again. I have sent the mail to them but they aren't replying. Please help!
                Complaint marked as Resolved Sep 25, 2018
                I just got confirmation from the required company that they have received the documents.

GautamiSurve
                  Dear sir
                  I have not received my pan card yet. The pan number given is kpips4284d. It is dispatched on[protected]. You were requested to dispatch it on companies address at thane maharashtra pin 400603. The consignment number of it is rm[protected]in. My order id is sa-[protected]n.

Please do the needfull to receive the pan card on official address.

Thanking you with regards.

Yours faithfully,
                  Sayali sanjay surve.
                  Sir /mam I need a refund I already have registered

Please provied my pancard GGMPS6452N NO CAR COMING MOIL NO [protected] EMAIL :[protected]@gmail.com please reply
                  SUBRAMANIAN VENKATACHALAM's reply, Nov 2, 2018
                  My pancard no coming
                  Complaint comments  Add a comment

Panind Service Unit, No.5, Site 4, Vikaspuri-110018 — non process of pan card application

bvrv
                    I have sent all the documents for the pan card to your office[as mentioned in company name] on 25th aug-18 and got the coupon...
                    Complaint comments  Comments  (1)

Panind — no status of my pan card and no acknowledgement number.

adarshjais
                    Hi sir /madam
                    I applied for the pan card on 4 august through online website panind. My order i'd is [protected]n....

Panind.com — doc related issue

viditajain93
                    I am siromani jain and i am a senior citizen. I have applied for pan order id sh-[protected]n. My aadhar card have only year...
                    Complaint comments  Comments  (1)

Pan Panind Services Unit, No. 5, Site 4, Vikaspuri, New Delhi - 110018, India — about pan card

pbjfilms
                    Take money for pan card and now say, give a bank statement, i am in aurngabad has to tell me before applycations
                    Unone...

Panind Services — pan card online services

Sasikanth116
                    I have applied for name changes of myself & my father name from devi sasikanth s & venkata sastry simanapalli to simanapalli...

Nandu Karimpanakkal
                    I have applied for pan card through online http://www.panind.com on 13/8/2018. I updated all the necessary documents to panind as per the request. I got a message from panind stating that we are going to process your application as per the given details, but even after 15 days also i have not yet received any information about my pan application. I want to know my application status and i need at least the acknowledgement number of my pan card. I need the pan card acknowledgement number to proceed with my salary account. So please kindly consider my request and provide me the acknowledgement number and the status of my pan application. My order id is na-[protected]n. Please do the needful.

Nandagopal. K