Panind Customer Care

New Delhi
New Delhi District
Delhi

+91 88 0088 3920  [11 am - 5 pm]

Directors (Rigaro Eworks Llp)

Chhatwal Gaurav

Sun Closed

Panind Complaints & Reviews

Panind — charged more than actual cost [Resolved]

S Sumit on Dec 27, 2018
I have applied for correction of pan card on 26 december 2018. I have paid 500 rs cost. The actual cost of correction is 101...

AshwinBhat on Dec 24, 2018
I had applied for pan card and also sent the documents then i got a mail to expand the initial in my name which i provided but still my application is on hold and they are not responding to my mail not picking up my calls and not responding in whatsapp.
Please inform me why my application is still on hold and please respond to my mails and calls.
If my application will not be processed please refund my money.
Complaint marked as Resolved 2018-12-26 13:59:36

[Dec 24, 2018] Panind customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Panind Customer Care's response Dec 26, 2018
Kindly check your registered e-mail id, your application is successfully submitted and coupon number is generated and mailed to you on your registered e-mail id.

ASHWINI ACHARYA on Dec 20, 2018
    I paid 397rs for dplicate pan card in pan ind... Its almost one month over.. They are not even given my pan card... Guys pls dont trust this fake website... They are stealing money from people... And whenever we ask them regarding them they will keep on saying your application under process... Please have some patience... This same mail they are sending to everuone.. Should ban this site... And guys please be aware of this site... This is a fraud cheating website
    Complaint marked as Resolved 2019-01-22 05:58:09

[Dec 20, 2018] Panind customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
    Panind Customer Care's response Dec 21, 2018
    Kindly let us know your registered e-mail id, mobile number, payu id so that we will better help you out or else reach us on [protected]@panind.com
    Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Other

Panind — subject for cancellation of application [Resolved]

Krishna Verma123 on Dec 19, 2018
      Panind — subject for cancel application

I had applied for the PAN Card on your...
      Complaint comments  Comments  (1)Complaint category Banks

Panind — have not received my pan card (no : arspr0611d:ajay kumar rana)

ranaajay123 on Dec 19, 2018
      I have requested for a correction in my dob in my pan card.The new pan card came by courier and returned back without knowledge...
      Complaint comments  Comments  (3)Complaint category Other

Panind — fraud website for pancard change :panind.com [Resolved]

Ketan Pitroda on Dec 18, 2018
      I filled details to update name, address and signature in panind.com. Site requested to pay 500 Rs to get application...
      Complaint category Online Shopping

Panind.com — fraud site [Resolved]

pramodnadig on Dec 6, 2018
      Hi i raised for pan correction through this site but i came to know later it's a fraud site i miss leaded in google search...
      Complaint comments  Comments  (1)Complaint category Tax Services

Thakur Shakti Singh Chauhan on Nov 27, 2018
      I had applied for pan card in panind.com on nov 2018, and sent the documents. I got a message that they received my documents and annexturea is required i send it. But i didnot get any acknowledgement number to track my pan card, i want my pan card as soon as possible, please help me. I cant even track my order, if i try to track on panind tracking website it shows just my payment is completed and they didnot receive my hardcopy of annexture a. But i have proof that they received annexture a by speed post waste service from panind...

pan card not updated
      Complaint marked as Resolved 2019-01-13 03:39:20
      Panind Customer Care's response Dec 13, 2018
      Kindly let us know your registered E-mail ID, Order ID and Mobile number so that we can check the status and help you out.

Samyu reddy on Nov 24, 2018
        I have deposited 349/rs to panind company for issue a pan card which was lost. Bt as soon as i deposited d amount to panind, someone found my lost pan card n returned to me. I wrote all the matters to panind company n want to return back my deposited money bt till now they did nt give me any response regarding my refund.
        Therefore, i want your help so that i shall be able to return back my money.
        Damera jalendhar
        Complaint marked as Resolved 2019-01-13 07:24:27
        Updated by Samyu reddy Nov 24, 2018
        Money refund

Panind Customer Care's response Dec 13, 2018
        We are trying to call you but call was not successful due to communication language issue .As per our database we haven't received any email from your registered e-mail id to our concern email [protected]@panind.com. As per the above comment you are pleading to return the amount as you found the pan card so your refund has been initiated and the request id will be sent to you on your registered e-mail id.
        Please my efund very most under proccsing and my pan card apply is mahrastra pune office pan card not issued bay dilhi office and my remind A/C-[protected] rfund replay 2 days pan card apply my urgent besis
        Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Banks

[email protected] on Nov 23, 2018
          I had applied for pan card on oct 20 2018 through this website not knowing that it was a private website. The application cost me rs 350. I had immediately sent a mail for refund of money because application for pan card is actually free. I have not got a response still.
          I have applied pan card on this site because i am not able to send document which address given by him. So i appied other place so i want my money return.
          Complaint marked as Resolved 2019-01-13 07:24:38
          Panind Customer Care's response Dec 13, 2018
          As per our database you never contacted us either by email or call and according to the last discussion with you on your registered mobile number, you have already processed the application from some other agency so we are initiating your refund and the request id will be sent to your registered email id shortly.
          Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Other

Panind — pan card fraud [Resolved]

Zubin Mikhail on Nov 21, 2018
            I have sent my documents more than ten days through express courier to the address

The manager
            Panind...

dhanusharani on Nov 17, 2018
            I had applied for pan card in panind.com on 24th october 2018, and sent the documents on 10th nov. I got a message that they received my documents on 13th nov. But i didnot get any acknowledgement number to track my pan card, i want my pan card as soon as possible, please help me. I cant even track my order, if i try to track on panind tracking website it shows just my payment is completed and they didnot receive my hardcopy. Waste service from panind
            Complaint marked as Resolved 2019-01-13 07:24:59
            Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Postal & Delivery Services

Panind — pan correction forms submitted on 24/08/2018 no updates [Resolved]

Ebenezer Raj on Oct 23, 2018
              We have submitted PAN card name correction application on 24/08/2018. The Order Number is SR-[protected]CR, Payment ID is...
              Complaint comments  Comments  (2)Complaint category Government Organizations

krajMadan on Oct 17, 2018

I have requested a pan card service with PANIND(https://www.panind.com/) for deleting a single letter from the name. As per the process of PANIND for small name correction its required to send one of the listed proof. I have provided with my Aadhar card and passport. However after receiving the document they are asking for attested document with photocopy of the attesting officer.

They are 2 issues here

1) For such a small name correction Aadhar card proof is more than enough to process the request
              2) No attestation officer is proving the photo copy

when I felt I don't want to proceed the processing with PANIND and asked for refund of Rs500/- which I paid, they are denying me complete refund and saying only 100 rs can be given.

They did not do any processing with my request, however they are denying the refund of my money without doing any service.

Company website : https://www.panind.com/

Company address :

The Manager,
              PANIND Services Unit,
              No. 5, Site 4, Vikaspuri,
              New Delhi-110018
              Kindly help me get the refund of my money

Panind — subject for cancel application

roshni.kmb on Oct 13, 2018
                I had applied for the PAN Card on your site on date 10/10/2018 and amount of Rs. 349/- was deducted for the same from my bank...
                Complaint comments  Comments  (2)Complaint category Tax Services

dhruti lunker on Oct 7, 2018
                I had applied for pan card on july 11 2018 through this website not knowing that it was a private website. The application cost me rs 350. I had immediately sent a mail for refund of money because application for pan card is actually free. I have not got a response still.
                By this action, i have understood that i would not get my money back. But, i need you to tell me the further procedure so that i get my pan card.
                I have not got any confirmation or contact from panind. I need urgently refund of my money or pan .I have not received my pan card yet
                really on the name of government rule and process, they pick our pocket, I faced same case with me .They grab my money 350 and not giving any response on email or support no.I am planing to make complain in consumer form for the same .
                Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Banks

lakim safwan on Oct 6, 2018
                  My name is dawood hakeem safwan. It's been many days im trying to contact them and but no response or reply from panind. Worst company andvery bad service. Number one fraud company. They took my money and now they are not responding to my email as well as call. I don't know whether this complaint is effective but make sure that anymore they shouldn't cheat people by doing this kinda of fraud. After all it was emergency for me to have my pancard till now my salary didn't get transacted because fo pancard. I hope this fraud people die and go to hell. Most annoying thing is not picking call
                  I have applied for pancard through panind site even i hve posted them my documents through speed post till now that means from 3 months i didnt get my pancard nor any information from them. This is not fair even i hve paid them online for pancard so i request them to deliver my pancard asap.
                  Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Tax Services

Panind.com — panind.com fraud site [Resolved]

bhupinder sabharwal on Oct 4, 2018
                    Dear Sir/Mam,

I have applied for PAN card online on http://panind.com but did not receive any reply from there...
                    Complaint comments  Comments  (4)Complaint category Tax Services

Akash sangwan on Sep 28, 2018
                    Dear sir/mam
                    I have applied for pan card online on http://panind.com but did not receive any reply from there side. I have sent my all documents by speed post but they did not sent me any verification about this. They have charged me 350 inr but now they did not reply for my emails and not pick up my calls. I have not complaint for money but i have complaint for their poor services. Please do needful action against them.

I'll be very thankful to you for this.
                    I applied for pan card.and this company charged 349 rs.and now they are not replying of my mails and not taking calls.it is a fraud company.i want my refund of money 349rs. they are making people fool.
                    Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Tax Services

Panind — order id details not found

Nirmal Bangaru Ellappan on Sep 26, 2018
                      I applied for an pancard through panind by online .They wont reply for mail i send yesterday they showed documents under verification...