Panind Customer Care

New Delhi
New Delhi District
Delhi

+91 88 0088 3920  [11 am - 5 pm]

Directors (Rigaro Eworks Llp)

Chhatwal Gaurav

Sun Closed

Panind Complaints & Reviews

manishsinghon
Fraud by panind.com
I applied for pan from panind.com. Order id: order id ma-[protected]lo on 20/08/2017 and till today 31/08/2017 i have not got any confirmation or contact from panind.

Nobody replies to the emails i send to [protected]@panind.com except system generated automatic replies and if i call 91-[protected], it keeps on ringing but nobody responds to the call.

I have paid the money and submitted my documents by courier to :
Pan incharge - pan consultancy center
#5, site iv, vikaspuri,
New delhi-110018

Please help me.

With regards,
Manish kumar

Kirankevin
    I register in panind.com for getting a pan card for my educational purpose on 29th july 2017 with ₹300. I submit my aadhaar card as proof for showing my address, my name and my date of birth. Then two weeks later they sent me a reply via mail showing that i need to submit any certificate to proof my date of birth. Because aadhaar card only have my year of birth. So i sent a scanned copy of my driving license. Then after some days they sent me another mail showing that i need to sent another copy of any certificate to prove my date of birth. Then i sent my sslc certificate scanned copy. There after i didn't receive any other mail from them regarding further process of my pan card. While tracking my pancard from their website, they show a message showing that i need to submit a scanned copy of any certificate to prove my date of birth. I got the automatic reply from their site whenever i sent a mail to them. Other than that i didn't receive any other mails from their side.in their webpage they didn't put any contact number to contact them. It's been almost one month now, i didn't receive any updates from them. Either i need refund or i need my pan card. I need to get the pancard for writing my exam.
    Sir applied my pan on 25th Aug 2017, id number YU-[protected]N. Can I get my acknowledge number by 4th September i.e Monday or else I am gonna loose my job. I hope you understand in which situatiom I am in right now . I will be grateful do you sir.

If applied through NSDL e-Gov, please provide the 15 digit acknowledgement number to enable us to provide further information.

Msquddusi
      Applicant name
      Mujeebussalam ansari
      Apply correction name pan card
      Sir and maim please send my coupon number immidetly my email [protected]@gmail.com
      Apply one month ago please reply fast please send contact number painind
      Plzz send fast irctc travels agent require my pan so please my clear name pan card
      Mujeebussalam ansari father name
      Najmussalam ansari
      Sir i send my all details but you not respond and i mail you my dob proff also on your offical mail id and i send 2 time but you not responded plz process my pan and you want realted necessary doument then mail me i provide you
      Ingit gupta
      Mail id- [protected]@gmail.com
      Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Desktop Computers

Panind — pan card not issued [Resolved]

vimal gaonkar
        I have paid the processing fees online and subimitted all the documents. But still the status shows documents pending. I have...
        Complaint comments  Comments  (2)Complaint category Other

Yash_chatur
        Ya-[protected]n is my application no. On 7/7/2017 i applied for my pan card but till this date, my pan card has not seen the light of the day.
        On tracking the same i got to know that my application has been witheld. With great difficulty i somehow was able to contact the company on phone and they asked me to mail them my class 10th marksheet.
        After that communication, the status of my application remains the same and i am trying to call the company but getting no replies.
        Hi TEAM Pan Ind,

I had applied New Pan on 10th June 2017 in http://panind.com/. My OrderID is MA-[protected]N.
        and submit all required document.

I am continue trying to reach you on your help line number but it's no reply.

I didn't see any update in the status. Please let us know still how long I have to wait.

Manisha Sharma

Shiya1962
          I had applied for correction of pan card on 18-may-2017 and my order id is sa-[protected]cr and they allotted one coupon number[protected] on 5th june 2017 and ask me check after 3-4 weeks for the status. But till now i. E.,, on 24th aug 2017 also when i check the status of my pancard on panind.com it shows coupan no generated. When i contacted the panind through email/phone there was no response. If any one got the pancard from this please let me know. Why because i got a doubt that it is a fake one to grab the money. Why i am saying there is no contact no neither status is updated. Pl help me out.

Satya
          Complaint marked as Resolved 2017-09-19 10:36:22
          Pan card has been received on 16.9.17, after three months approx . It does not this much time once we go directly. We request all to choose direct option. Which is economical and time saving.

I cannot track the card i had applied for Correction. The Order is: SU-[protected]CR. I need the card urgently. Its in the name of Sulochana Majrin Kachhap. I also have a coupon number. Want to know when will i get the PAN CArd

Panind.com — I want refund. poor customer service and cheating

Mani Vel Rajan
            On june 19th i applied, on july 18th i received the coupon number. But today being august 23rd, even now i have not received...
            Complaint comments  Comments  (1)Complaint category Tax Services

Panind — pan card status

parveencomm
            Dear sir /madam
            My name is parveen i applied a pan card online on panind.com and paid rs 250 online.
            I applied...
            Complaint category Tax Services

Mahendra Machhi
            Fraud by panind.com

I applied for pan from panind.com. Order id: orderid is ri-[protected]n on 26
            26.07.2017 and till today 17.08.2017 i have not got any confirmation or contact from panind.

I have paid the money and submitted my documents by speed post to :
            Pan incharge - pan consultancy center
            #5, site iv, vikaspuri,
            New delhi-110018

Please help me.

With regards,
            Mahendra machhi
            I applied for pan card long back on 16 of august.. but i haven't get any conformation mail... or the status says hardcopy not recieved yet... i sent the hardcopy on the same day by speed post...please atlest generate my pan number... am in need of pan number very badly... please kindly take it into considration. And do the needfull
            Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Tax Services

Panind — pan card document status

puja_pb
              I had lost my pan card and had applied for the same in panind.
              My order id is pu-[protected]lo. I have sent the document...
              Complaint category Tax Services

Rassalhussain4
              I have applied for pan card through panind
              This is highly a poor services, there is no follow up, no process update.
              I am so worried and tensed because of this. I have applied it before two months, but still there is no update seen from them.

Order id : ra-[protected]n

Coupon number :[protected].

Please do the needfull...

Here is my mail address

[protected]@gmail.com
              Give me the status
              Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Business & Finances

sohails sheikh
                I have applied for pan on 2nd of august. They asked me to send the documents which i have sent through speed post and it is received by the pan incharge. My order no. Is SO-[protected]N as the order number is showing documents still not received. I’m trying to contact them but they are not replying me. They have charged me 299 INR . Which i have paid through debit card. Please do something. I have applied for a job and they are continuously asking me for my PAN CARD

Sohail sheikh

Email- [protected]@gmail.com

sohails sheikh
                  I have applied for pan on 2nd of august. They asked me to send the documents ehich i have sent through speed post and it is received by the pan incharge. My order no. Is so-[protected]n as the order number is showing documents still not received. I’m trying to contact them but they are not replying me. They have charged me 299 inr. Which i have paid through debit card. Please do something

Sohail sheikh

Email - [protected]@gmail.com
                  Fraud company, not giving response and i applied PAN Card last month itself, but till now i didn't get pan card and no reply also.

THIVAGAR RAJ
                    I have apllied for pan card online with this company almost a more then a month ago and have send them 299 rupees as fees online for the same which they have acknowledged and replied to me saying that the pan card is in process.
                    But since then i tried to track it several times as they have send me a coupon number to th-[protected]n to track it, but it wont list anything. I tried calling them several times at but its not functioned. I emailed my concern to them but again no response.
                    I would like you to declare them as frauds so others cant be scamed by them.

psural
                      I have couriered my documents for pancard. Till date there is no response from panind company. Nobody receives the cal and there is no response by email also.
                      They are totally cheating the customers, y cant they response the status,
                      I paid rs 300,
                      Dear panind kindly update or refund my amount, i will apply somewhere else.
                      I almost sent 30 emails to know the status, this is totally cheating...

no status received after sending documents and several mails
                      Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Employees

S88
                        Registered for pancard in may 2017, with an intention to get pancard which got lost.
                        However, panind juggles up and mixes information of everyone and anyone. The tracking number tracks somebody else's pancard details.
                        I am surprised, how such mechanism is made.
                        What prompted them to make such mechanism.
                        Second, issue was loss of pancard and not correction in pancard.
                        They juggled up again.
                        Third, they say incomplete docs, wherein their process clearly says coupon number is generated only when docs are complete.
                        Fourth, gave me wrong coupon number
                        Fifth, send mail once a week and mention we shall connect in 1-2 days, but they never call back.
                        However, during registration call support was immediate. How clever!
                        Sixth, it's august and i registered in may. If they want me to take strict action on their delay, i will do so. India has laws to deal such cases and organizations.
                        Pathetic website and service. I believe it's fake.
                        Request refund as well return of all my docs.
                        Updated by S88 Aug 13, 2017
                        Even after posting a complaint, I didn't receive any help.
                        Can anyone help me how to go ahead on a higher level to file a complain against PANIND.COM

I an unable to receive my PANCARD since days .I need PANCARD urgently and these people do not feel it important to even respond back.
                        Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Government Organizations

Panind — didn't receive coupon no. yet.

Mahesh444
                          Hello panind.com,
                          I have sended all the required proofs along with the signed application form, and it got delivered...
                          Complaint comments  Comments  (2)Complaint category Utility Services

Panind — no response

Shilpa Srinath Paruchuri
                          Order id - sh-[protected]n.

Complaint category Business & Finances

pratmukherjee
                          Dear sir, i have applied for pan correction in address online with panind.com. I have also paid the requisite fees in advance to them. My order no is pr-[protected]cr and the coupon no is[protected]. I have applied online with them on 19.06.2017. I have to repeatedly persue with them to get the coupon no which was given to me only on 04.07.2017. However till date when ever i track pan status with them it shows coupon no generated which is of no use. Even when ever i track status of my pan with nsdl site or util site i get the same message records not found. I am totally puzzled wheather panind.com is a fake organisation as when ever i am writing mails there is no reply from their end they are not picking up the phone as well. Please help in this regard.

P mukherjee
                          Howrah

Bharath Y P
                            The website guided me only till the payment page and has even accepted my payment of rs.299 via debit card. After this, the webpage has stopped loading, and the helpline link provided in that site says the page is under maintainence.
                            I have not received any email from that website till now.
                            Txn# is[protected]

I have received an sms from my bank stating the deducted money.
                            I did not receive any documents from the website to fill either.
                            Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Government Organizations

Recently Discussed

1 days ago
                              application cancellation
                              16 days ago
                              Still not getting pan card for applying since 4 months
                              22 days ago
                              Panind
                              not get refund as transaction completed completed response not received from pan india site and amount deducted from bank
                              23 days ago
                              Panind
                              My name Divya ser mane aapki side se pan card apply kiya bt uska koi bhi risponc nahi mila or humne google pe bhi kardiya 107 rup
                              25 days ago