Passport Office Delhi Customer Care

Thu 12:00 am - 12:00 pm
Fri 12:00 am - 12:00 pm
Sat 12:00 am - 12:00 pm
Sun 12:00 am - 12:00 pm

Passport Office Delhi related photos (13)

Passport Office Delhi Complaints & Reviews

globalajit

This is to inform you that I have submitted the passort File for my sister DEEPIKA MISHRA under Reference Number : DLH-H[protected], on Application Date :[protected]. Its been more than 21 months she has not received the passport.

There website is also not giving correct information. It says ;

You are requested to furnish the required information within 15 days, if you

Furnish attested copy of Marriage Certificate issued by competent authority.

Again, this is to inform you that she is a student and not married so far.

I am sick and tired and looking for immidiate resolution.

AJit Kumar Mishra

ajit.x.[protected]@gmail.com

Regional Passport Office - Delhi (Bhikaji Cama Place) — Passport Not received

This is to inform you that I have submitted my passort File Reference Number : DLH-H[protected], on Application Date :[protected] for renewl. Its been more than 6 months I have not received my passport.

There website is also not giving correct information. It says ;

STATUS :

Police Report is clear. Application is under process.

I am sick and tired and looking for immidiate resolution.

AJit Kumar Mishra

ajit.x.mishra2gmail.com
I have deposit my applicatrion on 12 Aug 2008. Application No DLH-Ho14420. Police Verifiction is already over. Kindly provide the status of my passport at the earliest.
This is to inform you that I have submitted the passort File z031357, on Application Date :[protected].
and my police verification is clear. my passport are delay. what reason. plz do hurry

This is to inform you that I "Yadav Singh Gahtori" have submitted the passort under Reference Number : DLH-A[protected], on Application Date : 26-03-08. Its been more than 24 months.I have not received the passport. Please help me.

Passport Office Delhi — Passport Status

Vipul Yadav
    Passport Application File No. Z161394/08

My application for passport had been submitted on June 5, 2008 at...
    Complaint comments  Comments  (45)

sandeep bharat
    Re: Renewal of my old passport no. A5398848 dated 18.08.1998 expired on 17.08.2008
    New File No. F020194 dated 18.08.2008.

I bring to your kind notice the following facts which perturbed me not to issued / renewed passport even after the expiry of more than 2 months.
    1. Fees deposited Rs. 1000/- vide receipt no. F020194 dated 18.08.2008 along with copy of application form, old passport, identity proof, driving license and pan card copy along with a verification certificate with I Card of the concerned officer.
    2. Inspite of all telephonic and verbal inquiry officials of your office simply replied your fees have not been deposited and there is no record of old passport also which was issued 10 years back from your office only.
    3. Undersigned visited your office personally and meet Mr Dalpat Singh, Regional Passport Officer, Mrs Sharma, the officer dealing outside the cabin of RPO, Mrs Savita Nanda, Superintendent sitting in room no. 10 on 1st floor dealing with the file of Coded with “F” and Mrs Geeta the Liaison Officer.
    4. After lodging a complain on 22nd October’2008. Your officer advised to resubmit two forms of personal identification duly pasted photographs for re-verification from CID.
    5. Ultimately you have advised that for getting the passport immediately renewed I should submit verification certificate from Gazetted Officers as per the designation mentioned in your forms.
    6. Accordingly undersigned submitted two verifications certificate duly completed and photographs / contents duly verified by the Gazetted officers up to the rank of Wing Commander in Air Force and Dy. Director in Army. While the undersigned meet you personally you have assured that on the basis of these certificates your passport will be issued today only and your good self will instruct the concerned Deptt officials to go for post verification as per the norms of passport office.

Sir undersigned failed to understand why my passport is not even renewed today and sent for re-enquiry from CID inspite of submitting the above certificates from Gazetted Officers as advised by you personally.
    I lodged my complian on 24.10.2008. Till dated my passport not issued and further there is no reply for my complain dated 22.10.2004 and 24.10.2007
    I had submitted my and my son's passport for renewal on 05.11.2008 vide receipt No F-025643 and M-021135. When we check the status on line it the meassage shows. Pending due to police verification for both the passports. Now apparox two months has passed no police person visited us till date. Secondly we have given our passport for renewal, please advice, if the police reportsis still required. and how much time will take to receive my passpoart after renewal.

Thanks & Regards

Archana sood
    I have applied for renewal of passport for my son Master Kartiks Sood on 05.11.2008 vide file No
    M-021135, Key No [protected] . The Police verification had already done and I am still awaiting the status of passport of my Son .

( Even I also applied for the renewal of my passport on 05.11.2008 vide File No F025643 and the status says that my passport has been granted and passport No is H-3220410 and under prepration)

Please advice me when My son's passport will be ready.

I request you to please do the needful at the earliest and oblidge.

Thanks & Regards

Archana Sood
    dear sir,
    my passport expires on 25/1/09
    my question is if i can apply for renewal of my passport now ie 7 months in advance?

Regional Passport Office, Delhi — Non-receipt of passport/police enquiry

Ram Kumar Dahiya
      I APPLIED FOR A PASSPORT ON 04/06/08 &05/06/08 HAVING FILE NO:H009697, H009711 & H009871. IN THE STATUS FORMAT SHOWS...
      Complaint comments  Comments  (37)

aditi bhutani
      Sir, these are my passport details furnished on internet -
      File Reference Number : DLH-Z[protected] Application Date :[protected]
      Applicant's Name : ADITI BHUTANI Applicant's Date of Birth :[protected]
      STATUS :

Passport was promised for delivery at counter on[protected].. If not collected, it will be dispatched on the next working day.

Please furnish your explanation for suppression of material information about your earlier application for passport to this office and also meet the concerned PRO/Superintendent to clarify or to pay the penalty as applicable

These dates are being updated since may onwards but i have not received my passport !
      i have gone to the passport office 4 times after these all the penalties have been payed 6 months back and an affidavid has been also submitted regarding this .
      but yet passport is still in processing, every time passport office personnel give a new plea regarding passport dispatch.
      i hereby request you to kindly look into the matter because sick and tired of running after passport office frequently.
      thanking you,
      your sincerely,
      aditi bhutani
      sir, this is anjani kumar sinha and my passport details are
      File Reference No-DLH-A039339, Application Date[protected]
      Applicants Name-ANJANI KUMAR SINHA, DOB[protected]

It has been about two months since i applied for passport and it has also been about one and half month of police verification.But i still find on internet that" APPLICATION IS PENDIND FOR THE WANT OF POLICE REPORT". police man said that he has sent it long ago.Sir, I am a student of Jawaharlal Nehru University.i have to foriegn through scholarship, i need it very soon.

so, plz...i request you to kindly look into this matter because i need it within 15 days

ANJANI KUMAR SINHA
      file reference number:DLH-z[protected]
      applicant name- GAURAV ARORA
      application date-14/10/2009
      DOB-04/09/1990
      i have applied for passport for so long.it was asked to attach birth certificate
      with personal perticular form.i have completed all the formalities relating to
      passport delay.but i didnot receive it yet..please take some action immediately
      i have completed all the formalitied and deposit documents to public relation officer..
      please do something...

Bhasker Subrahmanyam
        I have applied for reissue of Passport on 11th June 2008 at RPO Bhikaji complex New Delhi. The file no F014464. As I have not received my passport I checked with the MEA web site. I came to know that my passport was returned undelivered. This fact is a blatant lie. Because my wife being a homemaker is available at home always.I have sent a fax letter to The Regional Passport Officer Delhi requesting for redespatch followed by several e-mail complaints. I have not received any response from them so far. applicants like me should not be made to run around Passport Offices. It is the duty of O/o RPO to ensure its delivery to the intended applicant. I hope to receive some reply/redressal soon.
        I am facing the same situation. I don't know whether It is postal department's mistake or Passport Office's mistake. Status of Passport was updated on 10th of Oct-2008 as "Passport has been dispatched by Post on 3rd of October 2008". So I met Post man at on 11th of Oct and he said He has not recieved any Passport with my name. Today 14th of October I see Status of Passport is showing as "Passport dispatched to you has been returned undelivered on[protected]"

The same was the case with my brother. He visited Bhikaji Kama Office and applied with original address proof and original reciept for resending of passport. He met postman and give him his cell no. and he recieved the passport with 1-2 week.

Hope this help.
        In continuation to my last mail.

I met PRO at Bhikaji Cama Palace on 16-Oct-08. She told me that passport has not been dispatched (as in her computer dispatch date was coming as blank) and whatever status is showing on website is incorrect. She assured me that Passport would be sent within 2 weeks as it is prepared on 22-Sep-08. But I did not recieve passport, so I met PRO again on 01-Dec-08. This time she told me that the officer whose signature is required on Passport was on sick leave so they could not send passport. She assured me that my Passport would be dispatched withon 1 or 2 days. She told me that Passports which have been prepared before 20-Sep-08 has been dispatched. Since my Passport is prepared on 22-Sep-08, it would take hardly 1 or 2 days. But I did not recieve the Passport. Meanwhile I sent a fax to Passport Office but in vein. So again I met PRo on 29-Dec-08. This time on her computer Status of my Passport was showing as "Passport dispatched to you has been returned undelivered on[protected]". So she told me to apply for resending of Passport.
        When I asked her why it is happening after meeting you 3 times after october. Same status I can see on Passport Status website. She replied "I DON'T KNOW".
        I applied for resending of Passport on the same day 29-Dec-08. I was told that my Passport would be dispatched today and I would receive it tomorrow. But I visited Passport Office again on 02-01-09 as I did not receive the Passport. This time I was asked to submit photocopy of receipt of Passport application. He assured me that Passport would be sent today and you receive it by tomorrow. But it is 07-01-09 today and I have not received Passport till now. Status on website is same "Passport dispatched to you has been returned undelivered on[protected]"

Now I dont wish to visit Passport Office again and again. I would wait till Friday 09-01-09. After that I would look for some agent and give him Rs500-1000 so that I can receive my Passport without any problem.

NEERAJ KUMAR VERMA

I have submitted my passport for renewal vide application no. Z031518 on 20/02/2008 with Shakar Pur, Passport Office. Inspite of no changes in renewal of my passport I have not received my renewed passport till date. I have also mailed the complaints a number of times to RPO, Delhi regarding this on May 26, 2008, June 5, 2008 & on June 14, 2008. Also, there is no reply on telephone nos. provided for helpline/complaints.

You are requested to kindly look into the matter as it's already more than 4 months past.

Thanks & Regards,

Neeraj Kumar Verma

[May 08, 2014] Passport Office Delhi customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

neeraj — DELAY IN DELIVERY OF PASSPORT

I have submitted my passport for renewal vide application no. Z031518 on 20/02/2008 with your Shakar Pur, Passport Office. Inspite of no changes in renewal of my passport I have not received my renewed passport till date. I have also mailed the complaints a number of times to RPO, Delhi regarding this on May 26, 2008, June 5, 2008 & on June 14, 2008. Also, there is no reply on telephone nos. provided for helpline/complaints.

Thanks & Regards,

Neeraj Kumar Verma
          Dear Neeraj,

I am also facing the same problem with my passport renewal and have also posted a complaint. Can u please let me know if you find any solution and help me out also. I'll do the same and keep you posted too.

Samanda

Passport Office, Delhi — -file no.DLHY01229108, delivery of passport

respected sir,
          my name is ajay verma and i applied for an additional booklet.
          since the passport office in delhi cannot issue additional booklet with the same passport number(old passport had not expired), i had to re-aply for a new jumbo passport.
          my current file no is DLHY01229108.
          application date[protected]
          i applied for the passport under tatkaal scheme.
          so i recieved my new jumbo passport booklet on[protected]
          with my face defaced.there was black ink on my forhead
          Hence i applied for another booklet, however after much difficulty i was able to convince the PRO that there was nothing wrong with my photograph but it was somebody who didnot do his/her job as it was the ink which had defaced my head with black ink and not my photograph itself.
          so i had to stand in long que and wait for 4 hrs just to be told that i have to come back on[protected].
          so i went to the office in delhi on 18th and finally submitted my request to give me a
          proper booklet with a proper photograph, which took about more than half a day of mine.
          i have recieved my booklet today on[protected], passport number H1883659
          what i want to inform you about this booklet is that it is not a jumbo booklet for which i have paid RS.500 extra
          and also i had applied for tatkaal scheme, for which i have paid RS.500 extra so that my passport could be delivered in 1-11 days.
          even though i have paid extra for the services, i have not recieved the services.
          even if i have to goto pasport office now again to get the correct booklet than i am not sure as to this time again there wont be any mistakes commited.
          passport ofice at delhi has completely failed to do its job in my eyes.
          officers are at all not reponsible if they cannot notice what mistakes they are doing at the time of making the passport, if they have made the mistake than they should correct it than and there.
          however there could be a possibility that they never realised what mistakes they did.
          for me this is irresponsibility.
          i will be thankful if i could get a reply of this mail and this matter be looked upon and actions informed to me.

KIND REGARDS
          AJAY VERMA

Passport Office, Delhi — PASSPORT DELAY

I am Babita Anand had applied for passport on Dt.[protected].

My File Reference No.is DLH-D[protected]. My Date of Birth is[protected]

On Passport website my status is showing “Application is pending for want of Police Report.” since three months. We provided all details from our police station regarding application forwarded from them by letter to your department.

The above message is showing from a long time but still I have not received my passport.

Please resolve my problem as soon as possible.

I will be highly obliged.
          Hope in positive response.

Thanks & regards;

Babita Anand
          Email : [protected]@gmail.com

Pankaj Arora

Myself Pankaj Arora and i am working with an IT company in Noida, and staying in Faridabad. I applied for the Passport on 18 Jan, 08 but I did not get my passport till now. The file Ref no. is H[protected]. Up to 14th April the status is: “Application is pending for want of Police Report" I contact our local Police Thana and SP office in Faridabad but they said they haven't received any application or file for enquiry. I again communicate with PRO in Delhi passport office and they said they sent my file for police enquiry on 28the January 2008 and gave my parcel number; i again contact with Faridabad passport police department but got the same reply. I again submit new PR for police enquiry but still not able to know the status of passport application and delay in my passport impacting my carried badly. Please help.

Pankaj Arora
            respected sir
            i am Krishna Kumar Nag FILE NO. A024631, KEY NO.[protected] I had applied passport from 14/09/2007 but till now my passport have not reached in my address.however my verification letter has been sent.Now i am going to further for abroad in till november last.so sir please help me.
            Respected,
            i am jitendra jaywant khandekar. Last year i have apply for the passport. I did not get my passport till now. The file Ref no. is P008519/09 . Up to 12th May2009 the status is:Application is pending. I have contact my local Police Thana that time they told me we have already send the clearence report from our side. They told me no problem from our side. Last year i have lost the job in multy national company for the post of leagle officer. so please guide me for the next procedure. When i got my passport.
            Online registration form & forms for downloading is not displying on site for online registration from last one month.
            Please inform the reason & how we should registration
            mera passport abhi tak nahi phucha he.sept me banwaya tha

New Delhi Passport Office — did not receive Passport even after three months

Joginder rohilla
              I applied for the Passport on 19Nov,07.But i did not get my passport till now. The file Ref no. is H[protected]....
              Complaint comments  Comments  (153)

Rashmi Bansal
              We have applied three passports,my husband's renewal, my dughter's fresh passport and mine for name and adress change on 30 oct 2007 through file no Z086379,Z086364 and Y 009856.
              Police verification was done in mid december.Our online status is also clear on passport site. I had made several calls on their helpline no but all in vain. I have spend thousand rupees in calling them.Due to this delay our US trip was cancelled. I was suppose to get H1 visa but all process stucked up because of passport.The Delhi Passport officials always reply in unresponsible manner.I do not know for what they have not released our passports yet. I need compensation for my
              huge loss and will definetly move to consumer court. Please consider my complaint and take action at the earliest.
              hi sir
              i applied for passport from Barelliey in feb 2007 when i was doing my m tech from IITR but it was not done uptill june so i tranferred my file to bhopal passport office but yet i have not got my passport they are not processing furture. for that sake I have written a letter to bhopal passport office that please close my file and send me letter regarding this but even this also i did not get so please do some thing either close my file and send a letter to me so that in future i can apply.
              its my request please do it As soon as possible.
              thanks & regards
              saket bafna
              my Barelliey application no. was Z840312 in 2007 feb
              then it transferred to bhopal for that transfer letter came to me in sep 2007
              A017786/07 Bhopal application no.
              I am Parnika goel i had applied for my passport in "file reference number DLH A011296 applied date Feburary 27, 2009" and my verification has been done before one- one n half month ago and they told me that i am going to that after 2-3 week i will receving my passport .But i hadn't received and i need as soon as possible and i also through with the passport enquiry website they show that process is underway. Please reply me regading this as soon as possible.

Thanking You

Parnika Goel
              [protected]e1955
              Complaint comments  Add a comment

New Delhi Passport Office — passport misprint and then delayed during correction

Rashmi sikka
                New Delhi Passport Office (complaint)

Defficulties in getting passport of our father Mr Inder jeet sikka
                Complaint comments  Comments  (17)

Passport Office - Delhi — Delay in getting passport

sarabjeet singh
                my name is mr sarabjeet singha and i applied for a passport in 15 march my file no is-z005199now nov is going on and i didnt...
                Complaint comments  Comments  (11)

New Delhi Passport Office — Difficulties in getting passport of our 7 months old kid

Jayalakshmy
                Passport Query Reg: File Ref. No-Z073143 of AKSHAT NAMBIAR
                Application Date :06/08/2007

It is going...
                Complaint comments  Comments  (4)