Passport Office Ghaziabad Customer Care

India - 201002

Fax:
Fax:

Bad

Passport Office Ghaziabad related photos (40)

Passport Office Ghaziabad Complaints & Reviews

Imaduddin
Today, I seen my passport status on the internet. He shows that Police Report has not been received. Sir, I have completed my enquiry by the area police station and also to the LIO office. Both the enquiry have been completed. After completing the enquiries my application form despatched to Ghaziabad office. I requrest you kindly prepare my passport as early as possible as I have to intend for Haj-2009. My File No. GZB-Z[protected].
thanking you,
Sir

I have submitted my application on 19th of May 2009.

But on internet inquiry he shows before few days that my police verification report not submitted yet. But when i confirmed that he says he already sent the report on 6th of June2009.

But i checked the status on internet today ( 22nd July 2009) he shows nothing status. Pls. checked and tell me about my files.

My name is varish yadav . i have applied for passport in year 2002.
i faced police enquiry for passport but i did not receive my passport.
On that time i was in graduation. Now i forgot the file number and i need passport.
Please help me out of this situation. Should i try for new passport on not.

Dear Sir
    I, Imaduddin S/o Mr. Shujauddin R/o Street No. 7, Nagla Partwari, Barauli road, Aligarh applieed for the Passport on 02.04.2009 in District Passport Collection Centre, Aligarh bearing file No. Z[protected]. I have completed all the required enquiries by the Police as well as LIO Department. District Passport Application Collection Centre told me that he dispatched my passport form to Ghaziabad Passport Office for preparation vide D.No. 607 dated 15.5.2009. Near about one month is going to pass but still I am waiting to know the status of my passport on the Internet. It is showing nil. Kindly look into the matter and let me know the present status of my passport as early as possible so that I may be able to complete all related formalities of the Haj on time.
    Thanking you,
    Hoping an early response from your end.

File No. Z[protected]
    I want to know about my pasport No.GZBZ 3222 46 Saaqib Ali Zuberi and GZBZ 3222 85 Meenal Saqib Zuberi . why are u delay our pasports .I have Submited my all proofs.
    To the
    suprintendent
    passport collection centre ghazibas up.

sub: application for selay the information related to passport inquiry on current time.

Dear sir
    I Kalsoom R/O behat distt. saharanpur up have submitted my application of passport on dated april, 4th 2010 by DDof Rs. 1000/- fate of dralt was 5th, april 2010. I have also received the receipt slip from tle authority of passport collection centre saharanpur up, my file no. is z[protected] . you are requested to give attention on my file as I have an urgent need of it.

yours faithfullu kalsoom
    our contact through mail is zaidi.library.[protected]@gmail.com

Complainant4579962
      Re : Passport not receive by more than 5 months

Cheif Passport Officer,
      New Delhi,

According to our telephonic conversation, as you suggested, i logged my complaint through FAX and E-Mail on 12 JAN 2009. But i did't receive any type of response from your side, and my Passport Status, as it is. -

File Reference Number : GZB-Z[protected]
      Applicant's Name : RAHUL SHARMA
      Applicant's Date of Birth :[protected]
      Application Date :[protected]
      STATUS : "Police Report is incomplete and the case is being examined "

Sir, I have make 4-5 complaint to you and Ghaziabad office, but did't get any response. Now it is my Humble request, please concider my request and give Instructions to corrosponding authority for issuing my Passport as soon as possible.

I am also attaching the Receipt of Application form. please concider my case .

I will be great ful to you and Passport Department.

Thanks & Regards:
      RAHUL SHARMA
      [protected]@rediffmail.com
      Cheif Passport Officer,
      New Delhi,

i have not recieved my passport since last 5 month. even my all documents are correct.
      the status is shown=>It is to regret that due to unavoidable circumstances the despatch of Passport has been delayed and will now be despatched in a week's time

File Reference Number : GZB-Z[protected]
      Applicant's Name : SAURAV SINGH
      Applicant's Date of Birth :[protected]
      Application Date :[protected]

Complainant6373547
        Application Date :06/28/2007Status :Passport has been despatched by
        post on[protected] wide postal Registration Number F4335Grievance :
        Dear Sir/ Madam, I have sent the emails earlier for my complaints but
        these were not entertained by you. That in the name of my father one
        letter 'A' is missing from surname. Blank space is there and the
        letter is missing from there. Kindly reply me that how I have to apply
        to make changes in this. This is totally a negligence of passport
        authorities. You may kindly reply me on email
        atrey.[protected]@gmail.comThanking youSincerely Your Ravi Raj AtreyMob.
        [protected]RegardsRAVI RAJ ATREY
        Good Day..
        This is to bring to your kind attention, that I applied for my wife's Passport in Feb' 09 (Mrs. Radhika Pathak- File Ref. No. GZB Z[protected] and I had a Police Enquiry and an Enquiry from the Local Passport Office in Meerut but unfortunately the passport has not been delivered till date. Just Yesterday (i.e. 23rd May 09) my wife recieved a Letter that she has to report to the regional Passport Office, Ghaziabad for Re-verification of Police Enquiry, with in a months time. Further to let you know, that, self is working abroad and am not available in india at the moment. and there is nobody else at home who can take my wife to the regional Passport Office.
        Kindly consider my request to extend the date for meeting the Regional Passport office, Ghaziabad or else let me know what needfull I can do to fulfill the Paper formalities.
        Kind Regards
        Nitin Pathak (R/O C-173, Shastri Nagar, Meerut)
        Ref File No. GZB-Z[protected]

Passport Office - Ghaziabad — Delay

SURESH CHAND
          Passport Office - Ghaziabad

Subject: Delay

My Name is Suresh Chand....
          Complaint comments  Comments  (59)

RAJKUMARI SINGH
          my name is Rajkumari Singh.Ihave applied for my paasport on 15-10-08 with file no.GZBA03987508.The message that flagged on the web site of passport office, in which the documents hav been asked are already deposited on 04-12-08.Therefore you are requested to kindly look into the matter and do the needful.
          Rajkumari singh

Vijayendra Chauhan
            Dear Sir/Mam,

I have applied for passport in the month of April, 08 for the first time, then all the verifications are also done with my father and the police n vigilence people have also visited my house at meerut. I have applied for the passport from Ghaziabad Office. But after applying i got posted in Gujarat at Bhuj city and right now i m working here with Vodafone.

My father went to passport office many times for collecting the passport and i have also sent the forms twice for the same. The verification has also been completed twice. My father also showed them all the documents like his pan card, ration card, electricity bills etc for showing his resident proof.

My file no. is GZB A01430208 . I have sent plenty of mails (rpo.[protected]@mea.gov.in) for further inquiry of my passport but mails are bouncing back.

Pls revert on my Id with some solution asap...

Vijayendra Chauhan
            I am lokesh kumar. I applied for passport in nov-2010. but till now i did not recieve my passport. I check on website it is showing exepected dispatch date is 28th Jan 2010. but i did not recieve my passport . How to know where is my passport.
            Please help me how to know the status where is it.

Thanks & Regards
            Lokesh Kumar

Ghaziabad Passport Office — enquiry of passport

REETU GARG
              i am subbmitted my passport form 25/08/2008, but we have not inquary about form. i am going to canada next month.please solve...
              Complaint comments  Comments  (14)

radhaagarwal
              We applied for renewal of passports for my Mother and my sister; File Ref: File No. GZVA00379508 for Shalu Agarwal and File No.GZVA00363708 for Mrs Urmila‏ Gupta, in January 2008.
              Till date we have not recieved the passports, nor do we have any update/information on the same.
              Even after several emails to the RPO and to the Passport Grievance Cell in Delhi, we have not heard from them. There has been no acknowledgement of the mails and no response to them.
              It has been almost 7 months and we do not know what to do about our passports.
              passport for shalu agrawal was despatched on 3rd september 2008 and for aparna singh a00373708 on 1/4/08 . Haven't the services improved?
              for urmila gupta it was sent on 29/08/08.

Kind Attn : Mr.Senthil Pandian, I.A.S

I, Prabha Bhatnagar w/o Shri Ashok Kumar Bhatnagar, resident of C-76/3, First Floor, Hindan Vihar, Opp. Kesar Garden, Sector-49, Noida, had applied for Passport 5th September, 2011 vide Registration No.GZA-A-048827 Dt.05.09.2011and have completed all the formalities, including Police Enquiry, as per Passport Office requirements.

You will observe that from the above that more than three months have passed, from the date of registration, I have not yet received my Passport.

In the month of November, following Remark was coming on the Web Site of Passport Office -

"Your Passport will be dispatched if all the documents are found in order."

From the last 20 days, following Remark is coming on the Web Site :

"Your passport will be dispatched in week's time.

As mentioned above, 20 days have passed but I have not yet received passport against the above registration number.

In view of above, you are requested to kindly look into the matter and advised the concerned officials to dispatch the same at the earliest.

PRABHA BHATNAGAR

chandra prakash verma
                file no. A008524
                not tranfered till 24 may2007 for police enquiry.

reg,
                chandra prakash verma
                vill- behlimpura
                post+disst-bulandshahr
                pin- 203001
                u.p.
                Subject: Re-Issue a passport after expiry of 10 Years validity

8th Reminder

This is my 8th reminder please respond about my passport which I have sent a duly filled a passport application form and other necessary certificates for re-issuing a passport after 10 years validity on dated 08/06/2009 by speed post. after keeping my application for 2 months you return back with the objection to send NOC from the institute. Now I have sent NOC alongwith my original old passport (no. A7931166) and Specimen Verification Certificate from certifying gazetted officer and other necessary documents on[protected]. I have not received any information from you. If you need any information kindly let me know, and give my file number so that I could trace my passport information.

I will be highly grateful if you tell me the status of my new passport.

I look forward to hearing from you.

With many thanks & kind regards, I remain.

Dr.Virendra Kumar

Mobile no. [protected]

[protected]@yahoo.com

Enclosers:

(i) Filled application form

(ii) Original old passport & Photocopy

(iii) Draft no.831547 of Rs. 1000/ in favor of Passport officer Ghaziabad .

(iv) Affidavit

(v) Voter Id card of applicant

(vi) Specimen Verification Certificate from a gazetted officer

(vii) Official Identity card of the officer issuing Specimen Verification Certificate.

(viii) Voter Id card of the officer issuing Specimen Verification Certificate

(ix) No objection Certificate (NOC)
                Complaint comments  Add a comment

Passport Office - Ghaziabad — Delay in passport issuing!

pankaj kumar kanaujiya
                  My name is Mr. Pankaj Kumar kanaujiya S/o Shri ram autar kanaujiya h-527 ews satyam vihar awas vikas panki road kalyanpur...
                  Complaint comments  Comments  (15)

Passport Office - Ghaziabad — Passport not received!

ABHISHEK SINGH
                  SIR,
                  With all due respect I AbhishekSingh from Agra applied for passport on 20th of october 2007.
                  and after...
                  Complaint comments  Comments  (23)

Passport Office Ghaziabad — My Passport File is not transfered

Dinesh Kumar
                  I had given two application to transfer my Passport file No. A[protected] to Secunderabad office in last six...
                  Complaint comments  Comments  (2)

Sapana Noorustani
                  Respected Sir/Madam,

I have applied for my passport on 01.Feb.07 at Ghaziabad Passport Office but have not yet received the same. Since at the time of application I was not residing in Meerut (UP) for one year, I had to fill up a duplicate form to be sent to Belgaum (Karnataka) for another enquiry. The enquiries in Meerut had been done and the enquiry had also been cleared (DSB VR-PASS 690/2007) from Belgaum and sent on 08.May.07 to Ghaziabad, via speed post reference No. EE[protected]IN. For more than 7 months i.e. till October-07 the status on website showed “Police Report incomplete and the case is being examined”. Since October the status has been showing “Police report was incomplete and has been sent to concerned police for completion”. It is not mentioned where the report was sent, Belgaum or Meerut. Why did they take almost 7 months to send the report back? I am helpless sir. Kindly help me in finding the reason for delay and getting my passport. I will be very much grateful.

Sapana Noorustani,

File No. A[protected]
                  DOB 12.07.1982
                  I applied in Ghaziabad office in early march 2007 but not recd.
                  the passport so far.
                  I applied for the passport at Ghaziabad on 25August 2008 my file no. is a[protected], all the formalities has been completed in middel September08 it has been 3 months since and i have not received my passport, status is coming as, "it is regret that due to unavoidable circumstances the dispatch of passport has been delayed and will now be dispatched in a week's time "from last month . I am still waiting for it and really in need of it .please help me.
                  Respected Sir/Madam,

I have applied for my passport on 15.Dec.07 at Agra Passport Office. my file no. is a-045039 .I am still waiting for it and really in need of it .please help me.
                  Respected Sir / Ma'am
                  I am a student of B-Tech and applied for pasport on january 7, 2009. I have to give my GRE test by march end. police verification is complete and am awiting my passport . Please see into the matter . My file number is GZBA00073909.

Yours faithfully
                  dear sir / madam,

i applied for possport in oct `08, my police verification has donen in nov` 08 but enquiry status still showing same comment from last 6 month .

please send my passport urgently .

regards
                  ratan singh
                  file no ;- w[protected]
                  applied in - jaipur
                  Respected sir/ Ma'am

I applied for the passport at Ghaziabad on 01 june 2009 my file no. is GZB-A[protected], all the formalities has been completed & my both verifications are completed on last july 2009. it has been 3 months since and i have not received my passport. I am still waiting for it and really in need of it .please help me.

best regard
                  Arvind kumar
                  Respected sir/ Ma'am

I applied for the passport at Ghaziabad on 01 june 2009 my file no. is GZB-A[protected], all the formalities has been completed & my both verifications are completed on last july 2009. it has been 3 months since and i have not received my passport. I am still waiting for it and really in need of it.please help me.

Best regard
                  Arvind kumar
                  Respected sir/ Ma'am

I applied for the passport at Ghaziabad Office on 10 june 2010 my file no. is GZB-A[protected], all the formalities has been completed & my both verifications are completed on last july 2010. it has been 3 months since and i have not received my passport. Whenever i saw online enquiry status it being the same from last 2 months..I am still waiting for it and really in need of it.please help me.

Best regard
                  Neha Gupta

durga rakeshchandra pyla
                    i had also same problem pls send me any information regarding this
                    I appied for passport in August 2008 but yet not received.
                    Passport status
                    Passport File No.GZBA03413208
                    Key No. [protected]
                    Date : 27.8.2008

Want status of above.
                    dear sir my passport no. is gzbz 640344 i check mail from one week & i saw my passport deliver with in one week
                    Respected Sir/Madam,

I am Vikram Verma. I am residing at Ramprastha Colony, Ghaziabad. Actually, I applied two passport for my parents on 15/12/2010 thereafter an officer from CBI visited at my residential address for first verification between 15/12/10 to 31/12/10 he had a word with my mother and father from verification point of view and finally he took some money from us and created his file. Then again on 04/01/2011 a police officer visited at my residential address for second verification but due to some problem he could not meet my parents, because my parents went to Varanasi on 02/01/2011 there was some urgency. Even then the police officer spoke with them over the phone from verification point of view and he also took the money from us, but I am not sure whether he created his file or not because after that I checked the passport status on the websites it was showing that we need to submit three PPP form for both the passports.

I went to passport office Ghaziabad with my parents after checking the status on the site and submitted all the documents as per the PRO. But still passport statuses are remain same on the site. However I have visited three times after applying the passports but I do not understand what the problem with the passports is. Moreover nobody communicate us in the right manner and procedure at passport office Ghaziabad. I met three times to PRO but she was just sending me here and there in the office and not ready to talk to anyone.

I am writing this complaint but I am not sure whether you will consider it or not. But I hope you will help me out on this. Please tell me if i could help something in that.

Passport Numbers

E-mail ID: [protected]@gmail.com

Ambuj Jain
                      File Ref. No-Z[protected]GZB
                      Application Date :12/24/2004
                      Status :Application has been closed, Please reapply quoting earlier File Number or contact PRO

I had applied for the passport in the regional office of Ghaziabad, UP on 12th Dec 2004 vide File no. Z[protected]. It has been 3 years since and I still haven't received my passport. Now status is coming as "Application has been closed, Please reapply quoting earlier File Number or contact PRO." from last 1 months. Earlier the status was something as "to produce NOC since you are working in government/PSU sector". Even though I dint mention anywhere while filling form that I am an government employee. I am working for private limited company and that only i had mentioned in application.

Please let me know what should i do next.

Dear sir, i need passport so please help me for the same.

Ambuj Jain

I had applied for passport in Feb 2006, and my application has got rejected in varification.

What should i do further to get a passport plese let me know.

Shambhu Choudhary
                      This is Amit Rajput From Dhampur, My file Transferd from Barelliy office.
                      No one receive My Call. i Tried on[protected].
                      What should i do further to get a passport plese let me know.

Thanks.
                      Amit Rajput
                      Complaint comments  Add a comment

Passport Office - Ghaziabad — Passport getting delayed for 18 months!

keshav rajpoot
                        I keshav rajpoot applied for passport as per following details and yet to receive the passport:
                        Complaint comments  Comments  (22)

Vinit Rawat
                        My name is vinit rawat (file no-f013408). I have already submitted my documents to Mr Tebjir mob no is [protected] (as per him Investigation officer)on his OFFICE which in balram nagar on starting of this month september 2007(Amar Ujala office).He told me that I have to submit all my documents to his office we are not GULAM to visit at any place and ALSO want MONEY for the making a passport. After that on Friday 7 September 2007 a COP named varinder ( in between also got call from Mr yogesh gupta last week mob no is [protected]-also want money at his own office AMAR UJALA)visited to our place and took all details again and the same things he also told-MONEY. From last 1 month the STATUS IS SAME..

"Police Report is incomplete and the case is being examined"

So, i have requested to look at this matter. I urgently required the passport.
                        vinit rawat

passport — Poor services of Ghaziabad passport office.

I have applied for the fresh passport on date[protected] against presentation of 2 I.D . which were recommended by Ghaziabad passport office. But my passport has not been dispatched till today because by mistake I submit my application form wrong Jurisdiction. My district (Mainpuri) is not come under Ghaziabad jurisdiction, it come under Bareilly Jurisdiction. So I want to close my application form. I submit two more application to close the passport application form 4-5 month back but no action has been taken till date that’s why I am facing more problem for apply new passport in my proper jurisdiction because my business been effected without passport.
                        I applied for fresh passport on 02 JUL 08, but my passport is not delivered yet. I have logged many complaint to Ghaziabad office and Ministry of Externel Affairness, but they are not giving any type of response.

We should for for Court Case against "deficiency in services".
                        I had not received the passport till today. Please make fast as soon as it is possible or give me the reason for delay.
                        I had taken a passport no., G4594270, from Ghaziabad Passport Office, under Tatkal scheme, when I was in Ghaziabad. Due to personal reasons, I had to shift to Hyderabad. Due to this reason, the police had given a negative report about my not staying in Ghaziabad. I received a telephone call from the Passport Officer, Ghaziabad about this negative report and was asked to surrender the original passport, with a promise that the case would be transferred to Hyderabad, as I am staying in Hyderabad now. They also told me that after the transfer of the case, I can get a new passport from Hyderabad.

Accordingly I had submitted my Ghaziabad Passport in the Ghaziabad Regional Passport Office on 7th July, 2009. They alloted a DAK no. 1685 for the same, but did not give any file no.

Now when I try to see the status of my Passport, I am not able to do so, since no file no. was given to me.

I would like to know,
                        1. Whether my case has been transferred to Hyderabad?
                        2. If so, what is the procedure to get my passport?
                        3. If not, when will they transfer the case to Hyderabad?

I need my passport at the earliest, as I have to travel outside India for official purpose.

Hope my query will be answered, as this is the second time I am posting my complaint in this forum.

SHANKARAN VENKATACHALAM
                        Location Ghaziabad Passport Office

Year : 2007 f013408 (Vinit Rawat)

Its almost completion of 5 years of the submission of form in Passport office.

Its really a big task for passport officer for making passport of 5 year old form??

As the citizen o[censored]ttar Pradesh and residing in Ghaziabad, looking for positive approach.

Rishi Raj Goel
                          Mr. R.N Rai
                          RPO
                          Ghaziabad.

Most respetfully i wish to say that my file no. is(A 014840/2007) and here verification is also completed successfully completed, but the status shows the incomplete police report. Kindly check this case on urgent basis.
                          Wait for your good response.
                          Thanks.

Salem -636011,
                          Tamilnadu
                          Mobile :[protected].

My passport number is A3467386,

I am doing business in Salem, My company is arranging for a tour for their target basis depending on this I have given my passport for address change here in Salem to a Travel Agent named Tinku Travels, on 7th July 2007, But still I have not received my passport from their side.

When we enquired them they are saying that this is a miscellaneous case and I should contact in straight to your office in Chennai. And they are also not saying any proper reasons for not receiving my passport.

1. Sir please clarify the reasons for not receiving my passport
                          2. Should I come in straight to Chennai if you are having any doubts

Please clarify the doubts Sir,

So that I will be able to attend the tour and most important I will receive my passport.

And also I have attached my scanned copy of my passport and the receipt by your side with this mail.

With regards

S.Ashok Bharathi
                          check the imformation my passport
                          sir i want to check my passport impormation which is delay about of One (1) MONTH
                          sir i have applied for my passport in jan 2007 but still now i have not found any response.
                          hi, myself vineet. I am press reporter in india's leading hindi newspaper Amar Ujala. I had read your problem, i[censored] want some help from our end. u r most welcome. u can mail me on said email id or my contact no. [protected].
                          I Prity Have Applied for a passport on 9/10/2007 and my file number is A02199707 and the date of birth is 30/04/82.I have received a police verfication on 14/10/2007 in bangalore and other police verification in hyderabad on 8/11/2007 and i have sumbit the all documents what police verification was required..But still now i have not received a passport and from past one month i am seeing passport website status in the website it has written that your police verification have been received by us and your file is for further processing.So pleasekindly let me know when i will received my passport. I have send many mail to passport office but no reply from them

With Regards,
                          Prity

Sachidananda Bhuyan
                            my passport but hey didn't come for give my passport i am very disturbe i go thein many times for my passport but i didn't get any responce from them please help for renue my passport or give proper attention for this complain.

key no:- [protected]

thankyou
                            Sachidananda Bhuyan
                            phone no:- [protected],[protected]
                            Address:-B-530/A,Double storey,brij vihar,ghazibad,p-o- chander nagar,201011
                            I have applied for my parents passport on 12-feb-08 from Ghazibad ofice.Police Enquiry and Documents Checking Enquiry call is already done, But till now i don't get any information about my parents passport. Even when I enter my parents file No in status form to know the online status i got the message that "Police Enquiry report is not recieved yet or Information NOT available".Also When I ask in the passport ofice then there is no response from the respective person.Sorry to say, but whether this is the way that Govt. try to do the process or give facilities to the peoples as earliest.
                            Please suggest what should i do.

Father Name: Sh. Dhanendra Kumar
                            file No is GZBA00586208

Mother Name: Smt. Manju Rani Agrawal
                            File No is GZBA00586106

Please sir check this as soon as possible because we have to go somewhere as earliest.
                            Thanking You

With Regards
                            Pranshu Agarwal
                            +91-[protected]

Recently Discussed

about passport delivery
                              Passport Office Ghaziabad
                              sir, my passport is in the regional passport office and by when
                              Passport Office Ghaziabad
                              related to passport police verification process
                              file no: gz1063326408619, unable to get passport still
                              Passport Office Ghaziabad
                              passport not dispatched last two months