Passport Office Lucknow — passport renew

Jhansi, Jhansi District, Uttar Pradesh, India
 shraddhya on Nov 11, 2018
Dear Sir / Madam,

I have applied for passport in July on date 16/07/2018. It is long delayed to get my passport reissue with new address. It is more than four months. Its long delay to receive my passport. I have tried many time to call Lucknow office but nobody pick the call. The website has given status that it is under review for a very long time now, but I still have not received my passport. I would like to get it soon, as I have plans to tour and travel to the US.

Detail about My passport Listed below:

Applicant name: Shraddhya Dubey

Date of Birth: 06/07/1977

File Number: LK01C[protected]

Kindly do the needful and please help me out to get it as soon as possible.

Shraddhya Dubey

passport renew

Comments

I have applied for passport and submitted all documents in allahabad psk on dated 4/9/18. file no. is LK01C[protected]. I have registered request in mail id of passport office and automated grievance, but no answer received. Kindly update reason of delay.

Several times I have tried to call Lucknow passport office but they have not picked form
Passport application dated 17.10.2018 sent to rpo lucknow in name of gmkapoor on enquiry it shows application under process no police enquiry held so far.sir, more than 50 days passed fate of passport is still awaited. pl.advise to competent authority to issue my passport in a reasonable time.thanks.
Please sent my passport against as I have not received my passport as it is pending since last 3 months file no.LK01C[protected]. Police verification report is already available in the regional Passport office,
Kindly do needful in my favour .

Passport Bhawan, Vipin Khand, Gomti Nagar, Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh, India - 2265010
    Passport Office Lucknow - passport renew