Passport Office Lucknow Customer Care

Thu 12:00 am - 12:00 pm
Fri 12:00 am - 12:00 pm
Sat 12:00 am - 12:00 pm
Sun 12:00 am - 12:00 pm

Passport Office Lucknow related photos (43)

Complaints with pictures are more trusted and informative    View all

Passport Office Lucknow Complaints & Reviews

knit_vijay

I am Vijay Kumar Patel from Tetuapur, Kuwar Varanasi-221204, and have applied for passport in month of December[protected] at Lucknow Office.My file reference no is LKO-A[protected]. But, still my poolice and LIO verification is not done by related officer so please let me know what is the problem.
SO PLEASE SIR, LOOK INTO THE MATTER & TRY TO PROCEED MY PASSPORT AS EARLY AS POSSIBLE.

THANKING YOU
Respected sir,
I am piyush kumar from kannauj, sir my passport process hasbeen compleated but verification is not compeate, becouse my passport form applied in tatkal process, so sir in verification time i was not present in my home. so verification process had not done. in 2nd january i founded latter of passport office by post. the verification process was not fulfill and some other process related to verification shown in letter, so please again start verification process of my passport, i am wating for verification process my..
passport No. J3338930
DATE OF ISSUE. 27/09/2010
piyush kumar s/o lakhami chandra
At. Nadasiya, post, Matouli
PS, Gurshaiganj
Distt. Kannauj
sir, my self singh vinay kumar applied for passpost in 7 january 2011 .but no L.I.U
and police varification has been done yet .my file no. is LKOG00002811 and web no is LKOI00293611 .i want to know what is wrong with my application .

you are requested to look into this matter, why the investigation is being so delayed.

thankyou
sir

i m Ram janam yadav my file no a-168068 andi have not recieved police varification pls send varification and this no [protected]

Passport Office Lucknow — Passport not yet received

anupamrshukla

i have applied for passport in tatkal quota on date 22-nov-2010, but my paasport has not been delivered...
    Complaint comments  Comments  (35)Complaint category Passport Services

sudheersinghkalhans
    Respected Sir / Mam
    My name is Sudheer Singh s/o Shri Shrawan kumar Singh, Village & Post - Itbahara ( Gaur) Ditti.- Basti (U.P.), Sir I submitted my passport ( File no.LKOA[protected] at passport office (lko) for reenquiry on near about Dec 2009, but till today did not get any response . Sir/Mam Please help me ....!!
    Thankyou
    RESPECTED SIR;
    I WANT TO GET A PASSPORT BUT THERE ARE SOME WRONG ENTRIES IN MY VOTER ID CARD SUCH AS MY FATHER'S NAME IS INCORRECT AND DATE OF BIRTH IS ONE YEAR MORE; REST IS RIGHT.
    SO CAN I FORWARD AN AFFIDAVIT FOR THE WRONG ENTRIES OF MY FATHER'S NAME AND DATE OF BIRTH TO GET A PASSPORT.

THANKS AND REGARDS
    KASIF BASEER
    E-MAIL: [protected]@yahoo.in
    MOB.NO.[protected]
    Respected Sir / Mam
    My name is Hishmudeen s/o Shri musthfa, Village- Amhwa Post - Ardauwna Thna& Nichalwal, Distt- Mahrajgnaj(U.P.), submitted my passport ( Reg. post office Gorakhpur se kiya hain Reg. No.[protected] dt. 31.01.2011 jo Abhi tak kaui karyhi nahi huwa han Sir/Mam Please help me ...!!

1. The passport has not been delivered though it has been more than 4 month a since applied. (Applied on[protected]

2. Now when I check the status of passport on http://www.indianpassport.nic.in entering my file reference number. It says -:

File Reference Number (file no.A033970 of lko) and Status :- Police Report has not been received

Pease do need full.

Thanks and Regards,

SUSHIL KUMAR YADAV

This is to bring to your kind notice and want to make an serious complain against one fraud person that: i had given my original passport for renewal as i have to urgently go to abroad, to the person name Nikhil Khanna from Lucknow, i filled the form and paid him 7000/-for the renewal (3000+4000-receipts of depositing the amount into his accounts are with me and sms of account details from his mobile number)dated 10th may 2011, but inspite of my repeated request and reminders for the last 11/2 month, he is not giving my passports nor depositing the amount back into my account...as when i enquire through passport office i came to know that no form has been submitted in my name for passport renewal, so now this is to request you to please help me out in getting my whole the amount back or he should use the money for passport renewal only, now he was not at all picking my call and even ready to talk...all the messages of his fraudal done to me are with me, kindly complain against him in ssp/sp city lucknow that he has done fraud to me, i want that he should get the maximum punishment so that he cannot do this again to some innocent persons and doe'nt make fool of anyone else, even he also fooled me and told lie for about a month that he had speedpost my passport and provide 4-5 wrong and fraud doc.no which even not exist..really sir i am getting into dipression as the money which was earnt hard is always precious, again this is to request you to kindly do the needful at the earliest and trace the person at any cost, i am having all the proofs and please don't think that i told a single bit of lies.

His name and address is:
    Nikhil Khanna
    1/716, Sec-H
    Jankipuram, Lucknow(UP)
    Contact Nos :[protected], [protected]

ANIL
    Applicant may please be informed of exact status of his file and requirement of documents if any, to be completed by him.

For PGO (PG)

Sent: Saturday, July 09, 2011 11:23 PM
    To: rpo.[protected]@mea.gov.in
    Cc: [protected]@mea.gov.in
    Subject: Passport status

My name is UBAIDULLAH KHAN, I applied for New passport on dated 01/19/2010...would like to inform you that I had fulfilled all the documentation procedure and police verification was also done it was positive...but still I haven’t received my passport. I tried several times to track my passport status via Your Web Portal but unable to find the status...previously status was reflecting "under process" but presently portal is not showing any status...of my passport. I tried several times to check the status of my passport with the ref No provided by you but nothing happened... Would like to request you that kindly look into the matter and revert as soon as possible...please check and confirm about the status of my passport...i will always thankful to you...

Your kind revert is awaited...please revert on my mail id--> mark.[protected]@gmail.com or you can directly contact me on Mob No: [protected]

Yours faithfully
    Ubaidullah khan
    Add: village golhoura post samri distt siddharth nagar up
    Pin Code: 272151
    Phone no : #[protected]
    sir
    i want to know that if any person go out side india by taking travel or any thing else. and after it he he is working in abroad than there is any pssible action will be taken on this act. there are so many person in agra who has taken wrong visa for go outside india.
    pls reply me
    than i will send u detail of that person
    My email Id is [protected]@rediffmail.com

Passport Office Lucknow — passport not receive

SHIO LAKHANDAR
      Sir i have applied for my passport from aswari,Rajatalab,RohaniaVaranasi. but till now I have not received my passport. plz...
      Complaint comments  Comments  (194)Complaint category Other

Rashid Farooque
      Hello Sir,
      I have applied my three childrens passport in[protected] in Azamgarh (1) Ahmad, File No. LKOZ[protected] Ayesha, File No. LKOZ[protected] Mohammad, File No. LKOZ004071. and all report is clear, and I had seen status in October 2010. Reort is: expected to despatched passport by[protected], and all document in order. but after this date then I saw its extended to[protected], and now no any status on the Net. Thereafter I have also applied my wife passport in same date and I have been recieved my wife passport.
      Please inquire my childrens passport status, and do anything regarding it.

thanks
      My file no. is LKOA10768510 dated 24.06.2010.Remark is there that' police report is incomplete, the case is being examined' . When police verification was done I was at home .Nothing to remark on police. Now I am doing my MD from Jhansi Medical Collegeand use to visit home on monthly basis.Own house and permanent address is there. My husband is having passport and photocopy of the same was enclosed All family members are having passport. If any supporting document is required please convey and expedite. .
      Dr Pooja Jaiswal
      hello sir my file no lkoboo737210 submitted 22-01-10 i have not recive aney information about my passport please cunfurm me
      Arvind Kumar Pandey
      I APPLIED FOR PASSPORT ALONG WITH MY WIFE ISHWARI DEVI FILE REFERENCE NO.A22195211 ON 9, 12.2011 UNDER TATKAL SCHEME WITH ALL DOCUMENT AS PER REQUIREMENT AND SIMILAR TO MINE THE OFFICE VERICATION WAS SENT ON 17.12, 2011 AND SPEED POST ON 20/12/2011 WHILE POLICE VERIFICATION WAS DONE ON 23.12.2011 AND CBI INQUIRY WAS DONE 24.12.2011. MINE PASSPORT IS RECEIVED ON 28.12.2011 BUT MY WIFE STATUS IS STILL SHOWING POLICE REPORT HAS NOT BEEN RECEIVED.YOU ARE REQUESTED TO KINDLY SEND THE PASSPORT AT THE EARLIEST.

samir_k
        Ref. Passport of SAMIR KUMAR SRIVASTAVA (File No. No-A[protected]

I had applied for renewal of my passport in January 2009 and all necessary formalities and subsequent police verification were completed by February 2009 . However, I did not receive the passport and tried following up over phone and e-mails. They never pick the phone and the mails bounce. So, I lodged complaints on their web-site and sent e-mail to APO(PG). TWENTY ONE MONTHS HAVE GONE BY AND I HAVE NOT RECEIVED MY PASSPORT DESPITE APO(PG) ALSO DIRECTING THE LUCKNOW PASSPORT OFFICE SEVERAL TIMES FOR EXPEDITING SINCE MAY 2009.
        RESPECTED SIR
        I M RAMPYARE YADAV i had applied for my passport application no.LKOA15867910 but i didnt get any responce i had applied it in the last date of december and its now MAY I JUST WANT THE INFORMATION WHY THIS DELAY? I M GOING TO WRITE AN APPLICATION TO RIGHT TO INFORMATION ACT.
        Passport not issued since 1 year
        Respected sir,

I have applied for my passport two times till now.Two times police inquiry completed.when i am concerning police officials they are telling they submitted the proof of my residence. But still my status is same after reapplying.

Sir i belong to very poor family. Myself even can't bare reapplying passport money. i have completed my studies two years back im searching for Jobs.I have offers from saudi so please help me starting my career by doing needful.

My details are as follows.

T.Riyaz Khan.
        Passport No :-HYDZ65197910.
        NON DELIVERY OF PASSPORTS
        I am sorry to note that the passports of myself & my son Avirval Agnihotri were still awaited to receive despite my constraint follow up on their official e-mail of Passport Office Lucknow, copy of same were also sent regularly to ministry of external afairs alongwith Chief Passport officer New Delhi but no body has come forward for its redressal, the such type of attitude is very shamful. However, the current status is as under:
        i) In case of mine - the application submitted through HPO Kanpur 208001 UP on 04.11.2011 & same was received at RPO Lucknow on 08.11.2011 as per confirmation received from department of post vide their letter no. CRII/OUT/SPA/EU[protected]IN/11-12 dated 21.03.2012. However, the enclosed draft no. 6927936 dated 31.10.2011 for Rs.1000/- was paid on 13.03.2012. After a lapse of approx 06 months, neither the file number to locate the passport status on net was received/advised nor the passport has been delivered yet. Eventually no fate in the matter was advised/known despite my exhausing all best possible efforts.
        ii) In case of Aviral Agnihotri s/o Manoj Kumar Agnihotri DOB 09/07/2003 & File No. LKOM[protected] status on net was shown blank since inception.
        I therefore, request to kindly bestow your personal attention in the matter for earliest delivery.
        Thanks for your kind cooperation.
        Manoj Kumar Agnihotri S/o Late Shri Pratap Narain Agnihotri
        R/o LIG 44 Patrakarpuram Kanpur 208002
        O/a State Bank of India, Kanpur Main Branch Kanpur 208001
        Mobile [protected], [protected]
        E-Mail [protected]@sbi.co.in

atif.iu
          SIR,

I HAVE GIVEN MY PASSPORT NO. G0103637 FOR CORRECTION OF MY MOTHER'S NAME ON 14TH AUGUST 2010 AND IT IS NOW OVER THREE MONTHS BUT HAVENT RECEIVED ANY INFORMATION REGARDING MY PASSPORT WHOSE File Reference Number IS: LKO-H[protected].

AND WHEN I CHECK THE STATUS OF MY PASSPORT ONLINE IT IS DISPLAYING POLICE REPORT HAS NOT BEEN RECIEVED FROM LAST THREE MONTHS.

NEITHER ANY POLICE INQUIRY HAVE BEEN DONE IN THIS REGARD.

AND SINCE I HAVE GIVEN FOR MY MOTHER'S NAME CORRECTION I DONT THINK SO THERE IS ANY NEED FOR POLICE INQUIRY IN THIS CASE.

PLZ KINDLY LOOK INTO THE MATTER AS URGENTLY REQUIRE MY PASSPORT.

DETAILS ARE GIVEN AT THE END.

THANKS

PASSPORT NO. G0103637
          FILE REFERENCE NO. H057944
          APPILCATION DATE: 14TH JULY 2010 (FOR CORRECTION)
          NAME : MOHD ATIF
          DATE OF BIRTH :14TH JANUARY 1987
          FATHER'S NAME: MR. HASEEN AHMAD SIDDIQUI
          ADDRESS: 37/22/51 MULLA COMPOUND, STANLEY ROAD ALLAHABAD-211002
          CONTACT DETAILS: MOBILE NO. [protected] LANDLINE[protected] EMAIL
          ATIF.[protected]@GMAIL.COM

Regional Passport Office Lucknow — about passport

passport is not issue police inquery is complited before 4 mounth ago.
          NAME-MUMTAJ ALAM
          FILE NO.-LOKZ28015710

sudha18
            DEAR SIR , I AM COPYING YOU FULL DETAIL AND COMMUNICATION WITH CONCERNED PP OFFICE , WHICH IS SELF EXPLANATORY .I HAVE NOT RECEIVED MY PASSPORT FROM LAST 1.2 YRS INSTEAD OF REPEATEDLY VISITING PP OFFICE.

PLS HELP ME URGENTLY

PANKAJ

[protected][protected][protected][protected][protected][protected][protected][protected]
            Dear sirs,

pls pls advice , why why you are not entertaining request of pp issue?
            as per your advice i visited LUCKNOW PASSPORT OFFCIE AND MET PRO .HE ASSURED ME THAT MY PASSPORT WOULD REACH TO MY ADDRESS IN NEXT FEW DAYS BUT SINCE THEN ALMOST 1 MONTH PASSED BUT STILL STATUS OF MY PASSPORT IS COMING SAME

File Reference Number : LKO-A[protected] Application Date :[protected]
            Applicant's Name : PANKAJ KUMAR Applicant's Date of Birth :[protected]
            STATUS : Application has been transferred to policy section, Please See the PRO

IF THERE IS ANY PROBLEM ON MY SIDE THEN PLEASE ADVICE . DONT PLAY AROUND WITH THE CARREER AND FAITH
            O[censored]S POOR PEOPLE .

IT HAS BEEN ALMOST 1 YEAR AND 2 MONTHS SINCE I APPLIED FOR PASSPORT , STILL I AM UNABLE TO GET ITS DELIVERY .
            LOOKS LIKE ONLY RICH AND POWERFULL PERSONS GET THEIR PASSPORT NOT THE COMMON AND POOR COMMUNITY.

EVERY TIME I FOLLOWED WHAT WAS INSTRUCTED TO ME THEN ALSO NOTHING IS HAPPENING.

PLEASE TELL ME NOW WHAT TO DO?

I DONT HAVE ENOUGH MONEY FOR EVEN GO TO COURT AND FILE A SUIT AGAINST YOUR ORGANISATION .
            I AM REALLY HELPLESS.

HOW MANY TIMES DO I NEED TO VISIT PASSPORT OFFICE OR PRO?

IF THERE IS SUCH A THING PLEASE WRITE THAT CLEARLY IN YOUR WEBSITE THAT 5 TO 6 ROUNDS TO PRO ARE A MUST
            PRE REQUISITE CONDITION TO GET A PASS PORT .OR SIMPLY WRITE THAT POOR AND POWER LESS APPLICANT NEED
            NOT TO APPLY.

THIS IS REALLY LIMIT OF ANY THING .ALMOST 1.2 YRS THEN TOO , YOUR RED TAPE IS NOT ALLOWING ME TO GET PP.

IS THERE ANY MONEY REQUIRED OTHER THAN APPLICATION MONEY ALREADY PAID , WHICH I DONT UNDERSTAND ?
            OR SOMETHING ELSE?

PLS PLS PLS FOR GOD SAKE , FEEL PITY ON ME, DONT HANG MY MATTER IN SUCH A CONDITION , WHEN I MIGHT
            LOOSE FAITH IN ALL SYSTEM.

PLS ADVICE WHY WHY , I AM UNABLE TO GET MY PASSPORT, IRRESPECTIVE OF VISITING LUCKNOW PP OFFICE AND MEETING PRO SO MANY TIMES?IF I HAVE BEEN DENIED PP , PLS MENTION THAT IN STATUS AND ALSO GIVE ME
            THE REASONS FOR THAT.

CALLING YOUR OFFICE IS WASTE , AS NO ONE PICKS UP PHONE.
            I DONT HAVE ENF MONEY TO REPORT YOUR OFFICE EVERY FORTNIGHTLY .

PLS HELP ME AND GIVE ME MY PASSPORT . I AM BEGGING YOU .

PANKAJ KUMAR
            file no LKO-A[protected]

On Thu, Jul 29, 2010 at 6:16 AM, sudhakar shukla <[protected]@gmail.com> wrote:
            dear sir,
            still waiting your reply,

pls tell me status of passport ,just to remind you that Application
            Date was[protected]

is it take 1 yr for passport 2 get prepared?

pls advice soonest.

Sincerely

Pankaj Kumar
            file no LKO-A[protected]
            Application Date :[protected]

On 7/21/10, sudhakar shukla <[protected]@gmail.com> wrote:
            > DEAR SIR
            > I HAVE CASH RECEIPT .. printed on 14 december 2009..
            > AND NOW MY STATUS IS COMING AS FOLLOWS
            > File Reference Number : LKO-A[protected] Application Date :[protected]
            > Applicant's Name : PANKAJ KUMAR Applicant's Date of Birth :[protected]
            > STATUS : Application has been transferred to policy section, Please
            > See the PRO
            > Pls explain what am i am supposed to do now ?
            > Really appreciate for your prompt reply.
            > Regards
            > Sudhakar
            > on behalf of Pankaj Kumar file no LKO-A[protected]
            > On 7/21/10, APO(PG) <grv.[protected]@mea.gov.in> wrote:
            >> Please check your cash receipt and give your file no.
            >> for APO (PG)
            >> ----- Original Message -----
            >> From: sudhakar shukla <[protected]@gmail.com>
            >> Date: Wednesday, July 21, 2010 8:51 am
            >> Subject: non receipt of passport ....non avaliability of data in website(
            >> ref no LKOI[protected]
            >> To: "rpo.lucknow" <rpo.[protected]@mea.gov.in>
            >> Cc: "APO(PG)" <grv.[protected]@mea.gov.in>
            >>> dear sir,
            >>> sending again ,
            >>> almost 1yr passed but still passport has not reached to my
            >>> destination.
            >>> when last contacted to lucknow office,my brother was assured that
            >>> passport will reach in next 1month ( by june'2010).but
            >>> july is about
            >>> to over but no news.
            >>>
            >>> passport tracker is showing following information
            >>> File Reference Number (LKO-I[protected] is either wrong or Information
            >>> NOT available
            >>> PLS PLS FOR GOD SAKE DONT BE SO RUDE,
            >>> ALMOST 1 YR PASSED BUT STILL NOTHING,
            >>> PLS I BEG U ALL TO SPEED UP AND SEE WHY THIS IS NOT REACHING?
            >>>
            >>> PLS DONT LIFT OUR TRUST IN GOVT OFFICES LKE URS ONE.
            >>> HE HAS DONE HIS BEST AND NOW HE CAN NOT DO ANYTHING RATHER THAT
            >>> STANDING OUTSIDE YOUR PASSPORT OFFICE.
            >>>
            >>> WHY SO MUCH RED TAPE?
            >>>
            >>> 1 YR TIME IS GOOD ENF FOR PASSPORT DELIVERY.
            >>>
            >>> DEAR SIR PLS LOOK INTO MATTER.
            >>> REGARDS
            >>> SUDHAKAR
            >>> ON BEHALF OF PANKAJ KUMAR
            >>>[protected] Forwarded message[protected]
            >>> From: sudhakar shukla <[protected]@gmail.com>
            >>> Date: Wed, 18 Nov 2009 06:19:03 +0530
            >>> Subject: non receipt of passport ....non avaliability of data in
            >>> website( ref no LKOI[protected]
            >>> To: rpo.[protected]@mea.gov.in
            >>> Cc: grv.[protected]@mea.gov.in
            >>> dear sir this is with ref to passport applied(on 1st aug'09) for Mr
            >>> Pankaj Kumar interviwed on 21st aug09 at lucknow passport
            >>> office.
            >>> ALMOST 3 MONTHS HAVE PASSED SINCE ABOVE SAID PERSON INTERVIEWED BY
            >>> REGIONAL PASSPORT OFFICER BUT THERE IS NO TRACE OF PASSPORT EVEN
            >>> TRACING LINK PROVIDED IN WEBSITE IS SHOWING VERY FUNNY DETAILS ....
            >>> File Reference Number (LKO-I[protected] is either wrong or Information
            >>> NOT available.
            >>> ATTACHING HEREWITH FOR YOUR REF IS SCREEN SHOT OF LINK STATING WRONG
            >>> INFO AND ORIGINAL FORM GENERATED DURING ONLINE APPLYING.
            >>>
            >>> REALLY MY BROTHER IS IN DEEP DEPRESSION AND APPEARS VERY HELPLESS.
            >>> KINDLY ADVICE
            >>> REF NO LKOI11341009
            LKOA11407610
            RESPECTED SIR

I HAVE TO SAY THAT MY RECEIPT NO LKOA1586810 DT.16.09.10

PLEASE PROVIDE US PASPORT AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.
            LKOB01101911
            dear sir i would like inform u that my file no LKOB01101911 not issue still. pls provide us as soon as possible.

naseem ahmad
              I APPLY PASSPORT IN PASSPORT OFFICE IN LUCKNOW FROM 13/10/2009
              AND FILE NO IS LKO-A[protected] BUT POLICE INQUARY HAS NOT COME .
              PLEASE REQUEST SEND POLICE INQUARY .

MO NO - [protected]
              NASEEM AHMAD
              lkoa11407610
              LKOA11407510
              SIR i want pasport inquary file no. lko z480187

rahees2222
                Sir, I have applied my Passport from Lucknow Passport office on 10/02/2010, as for as I have completed my Police inquiry from my home town after Police inquiry many times I checked my Passport Status by internet, but my status was 'Police Report is incomplete and the case is being examined'. Then I went to Lucknow Passport office for inquiry, I inquired by passport officer who told me that your Police report is incomplete, so that you have to submit a written application form for re- police inquiry. I submitted a application form on 23/06/2010 to passport officer for that and he told me that your inquiry letter will reach your regional Police Station within 7 to 10 days, after one month I did send a mail to Shri Jai Prakash Singh, Regional Passport Officer, Regional Passport Office Complex, (Behind RBI) Vipin Khand, Gomti Nagar, Lucknow- 226010 regarding my problem but he did not give me any response, after that I did send mail him min hundred times but still now I am waiting for my Inquiry, but my police inquiry report is not release till now form Lucknow Passport Office and waiting for my dream passport.

I like to include one more thing that now I am in Pune and doing job in a poultry service company, it is a MNC thats why I need a passport for my job/career purpose.

Please sir appreciate my request, and protect me to become unemployed.

Sincerely

Rahees Ahmad
                S/O Mr. Shabbir Ahmad
                DOB: 06/05/1983
                File reference no: LKO- A[protected]

Mob. [protected]

With Warm regards.
                Respected Sir/Madam
                I have applied pasport from lko pasport office in Apr.-2010, my file no. is LKO-Z860265.I have completed local police inquiry & district inquiry (LIU). I did send a mail to Shri Jai Prakash Singh, Regional Passport Officer, Regional Passport Office Complex, (Behind RBI) Vipin Khand, Gomti Nagar, Lucknow- 226010 regarding my problem but he did not give me any response, after that I did send mail him min hundred times.
                Dharmendra kumar

I Mr. Krishna Kumar Verma bearing File No.LKOA12219110 have not received any confirmation from your passport office regarding passport dispatch as I have also confirmed from my district police office that they have already sent the police verification reports before one month ago to the Lucknow Passport Office. Till date in the on line status it is being shown that the police report has not been received. I have also seen that the file no. preceeding my file no is ready to be sent by 25th of Nov.10. I have also tried to contact your regional passport office but the phone no is always busy.

Please look into this matter and arrange to send passport at earliest.

Thanks & Regards,
                Krishna Kumar Verma
                File No. LKOA12219110
                Mob. No. [protected]
                i have submited my applicatiom on[protected] for correction father name in my passport aginst this pspt.office lko asked to me that submit a presh pspt. form an its concernt document i submited all document on[protected] but could not get my passport till date and whenever i check my passport status by Internet it is showing "FILE REF NO IS WRONG OR INFORMATION IS NOT AVAILABLE"
                Please look into this matter and arrange to send passport at earliest .

Thankinyou

File no-LKO-H[protected]
                Applicant's Name- Asad Alam Siddiqui
                Vill- Harraiya ' P.O-Bhatni Dadan
                Dist- Deoria (U.P) PIN -274206
                Mob No -[protected]
                Respected Sir/Madam
                I have applied pasport from lko pasport office in JUNE-2010, my file no. is LKO-Z061198.I have completed local police inquiry & district inquiry (LIU). I did send a mail to Shri Jai Prakash Singh, Regional Passport Officer, Regional Passport Office Complex, (Behind RBI) Vipin Khand, Gomti Nagar, Lucknow- 226010 regarding my problem but he did not give me any response, after that I did send mail him min hundred times.
                PARVEZ
                Dear Sir, I have filed my passport form on 03/02/10 police and liu report have been submitted but no information yet .
                Please do needful

LKOZ 880361 DATED 03/02/2010

AJIT KUMAR YADAV
                VARANASI
                Dear Sir

I have applied for passport on 12th August, 2010 but till now i have not received my passport. The file number is LKO-A[protected]. All verifications have been done. But when i check the status of my passport it says that the information is either wrong or not available.
                Kindly help and please let me know what i have to do now.

Thanking You
                Applicant's Name: Aanchal Gupta
                Kidwai Nagar
                Kanpur
                Mob No [protected]
                Dear sir i have applied pasport form unnao passport office in 22/10/20011 My file no.LHOZ861392 .I have completed local police inquirey but did not recive any information Sir I requsted you please give me information thanks
                I have applied for passport 2011 but i till now i have not received my passport. The file number is LKO-A[protected]. All verifications have been done. But i check the status of my passport it says that application has been transferred to policy section, please see the PRO.
                Kindly help and please let me know that i have to do now.

Applicant's Name: MOHAMMAD IMRAN
                Roshan Garh
                Ambedkar nagar
                Mob No [protected]

drspvats2000
                  MY WIEF AND DAUGHTER APPLIED FOR PASSPORT IN THE MONTH OF NOV 2009 IN LUCKNOW OFFICE .YET TILL DATE NOW PASSPORT IS NOT ISSUED THOUGH POLICE AND LIU REPORT IS CLEAR AND ALL THE TIME THE SITE IS SHOWING APPLICATION REFFERD TO POLICY SECTION APPLICATION NO A 223053/09.A 223063/09.KINDLY ISSUE THE PASSPORT AND LET ME KNOW THE CAUSE OF DELAY.
                  DR SP VATS 601 ,TIRATH VIAS APTT SECTOR 2 VIKAS NAGAR LUCKNOW MOB NO [protected]
                  My name is Mani Ram S/o Shri Jhagaroo Ram... my passport not received. I hade applied on 25.11.2009 my file number is LKOZ622246. Please tell me about this information my Mob. number is [protected], [protected]

amitr38

My passport file ref no is A20173009, Name : VINOD KUMAR, Applied on : 10/09/2009.

Over the internet site it shows that . Your passport is expected to dispatch by 22/6/10. Moreover i didnt receive it yet. Tried to track from reginal office but not able to find out. Could you plase help to get the information. That where it has got stuck. Is some document required. And where i shoud enquire about it?

I will be highly oblised for your act of kindness..

VINOD KUMAR

not received my passport yet

Regional Passport Office Lucknow — Passport not received yet

Respected Sir,
                    I Ashwani Kumar had applied for the new passport on 9th Feb 2005. I was studying in IT-BHU at that time. But before my passport had been delivered i moved to bangalore for my job and my passport got undelivered. I had requested your passport office to transfer my passport to bangalore but it has not reached here till now. When i inquired your office, i have been told that my passport has already been sent to Bangalore passport office on 2nd Jan 2007. But on inquiring the bangalore passport office i found that they haven't received my passport yet and they have no information on it. It's been close to 3 years that i had applied for the passport but i am still not get it.
                    Kindly look into the case and do the needful.

Thanks & Regards,
                    Ashwani

Regional Passport Office, Lucknow — Passport not received

I had applied for passport (LKOA[protected] in the Lucknow office, 6 months ago. Till date there is no sign of the passport. The online status says "police report not received" . We checked and it has been sent across from the local police station. Repeated mails/phone calls to Lucknow/Delhi passport office have been a failure. I do not have any kind of family support and at this old age its really difficult to do any running around. lease help

P. Awasthi
                    hi i am rakesh umrao .my wife and son was applied passport and faamiley members.but all enquery had done from kanpur before two month.but they din't received passport .i am very disturb because of i am in newzealand and my wife is and familey members strugling over there .can you help me thanks

REGIONAL PASSPORT OFFICE LKO — NON RECEIVED OF PASSPORT

FATHER OF PRINCE KHANNA
                    28/24,PHEELKHANA
                    KANPUR
                    Dear

my name is Pradeep Kumar Shakya I have applied passport 12 nov 2010 and bank dimand draft no / date
                    13 nov 2010 but i have not receive my passport till now .Please check status and conferm me A.S.A.P.

Thanks and Regard

Application Date: 11/23/2009
                      Status: Application has been transferred to policy section, Please See the PRO

Grievance :

Dear Sir
                      My file reference No. A22962209 application Date 23/11/2009. I have already meet PRO five times in past four months and my LIU and police verification report is also found ok as per PRO but he is not able to give me any satisfactory answer for this delay in delivery of my passport. you are kindly requested to please do needful in this matter and instruct the concern person to deliver my passport as earliest possible .

VIKAS SINGH
                      Application Date:[protected]
                      Status:Application has been transferred to policy section, Please See the PRO

My File ref. no. is LKO-A[protected].I am done with my enquiry of both LIU and Police in Ghaziabad as i study there, and the report was send to lucknow passport office on[protected] as i have enquired.Even i complained in this regard through mails but they did not reply anything.From last 6 months the status is the same.Plz help me in this regard.

With Regards,
                      HIMANSHI HANDA
                      I do have same kind of problem with Lucknow passport office people but I just wanted to know if i post my complain here, who takes care of it?

Is this only to show the problem to public or someone really takes any action against these complains?

Rizwan Ansari

Rajesh Kumar Singh
                        Dear Sir

I Rajesh Kumar Singh File No: LKOA11612910 have submitted the file at dated 07th July10 & after that I have converted into Tatkal at dated 19th July 10 ...

At dated 27th July 10 passport office has raised the 15 year old objection & for the same i have submitted the afidevit & penalty of Rs 1000/- at dated 30th July10...& after so many followup from last 10 days today I have got information we will not able to issue your passport at tatkal service than why you have taken charges for that service...

I undestand without leaving the job & with 100 % dedicated follow up at pasport office it is very difficult to get passport..

Rajesh Kumar Singh
                        File No : LKAA11612910

Delay in Tatkal Service
                        WHERE IS THE ORIGINAL PASSPORT OF DEEPIKA SAXENA NO. F 2723286 SENT FOR RENEWAL ON 22.3.2010 TO YOUR OFFICE ALONG WITH DEMAND DRAFT dated 19.3.2010 issued from HDFC BANK ALLAHABAD
                        TO
                        THE PASSPORT OFFICER, LUCKNOW

I, Deepika Saxena D/O/ Sri Yogesh Kumar Saxena Senior Vice President Advocate's Association High Court ALLAHABAD along with my brother ANUJ SAXENA BEARING PASSPORT NO. F 2723285 APPLIED FOR RENEWAL OF OUR PASSPORTS. . MY RESIDENTIAL ADDRESS IS DEEPIKA SAXENA, B.TECH. STUDENT, D/O YOGESH KUMAR SAXENA, R/o H.I.G. 203, PREETAM NAGAR, SULEM SARAI, ALLAHABAD 211001 I had a PASSPORT ISSUED FROM YOUR OFFICE bearing PSSPORT NO.F 2723286 ISSUED TO ME ON 12.4.2005 and the date of EXPIRY 11.4.2010. THE ORIGINAL PASSPORT CONTAINING THE BANK DRAFT DEMAND DRAFT dated 19.3.2010 issued from HDFC BANK ALLAHABAD was SENT TO YOUR OFFICE THROUGH SPEEAD POST in the ENVOLOP ISSUED FROM PASSPORT OFFICE, LUCKNOW on 22.3.2010. IT WAS FOR THE RENEWAL having FORM NO 801668 . THE ADVOCATE ASSOCIATION WAS ORGANISING THE INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE OF JURISTS IN THE MONTH OF JUNE 2010, THUS THE STRONG RECOMENDATION LETTER issued by the general Secretary of ADVo. Association is ACOOMPANIED with the prescribed form. THE PASSPORT FORM ALONG WITH THE PASSPORT ORIGINAL BELONGING TO MY BROTHER ANUJ SAXENA WAS RETURNED IN THE MONTH OF JUNE 2010 ACCOMPANIED WITH THE LETTER ISSUED BY PASSPORT OFFICER THAT THE FORM ACCORDING TO CHANGED POLICY IS REQUIRED TO BE SUBMITTED PERSONALLY.
                        PLEASE REPLY IMMEDIATELY AS ACTION MAY BE TAKEN FOR SUCH LITHARGIC AND INDIFFERENT APPROACH OF YOUR OFFICE.
                        .. Deepika Saxena D/O/ Sri Yogesh Kumar Saxena Senior Vice President Advocate's Association High Court ALLAHABAD R/o H.I.G. 203, PREETAM NAGAR, SULEM SARAI, ALLAHABAD 211001 MOBILE [protected], [protected], [protected] phone[protected], 2436451
                        SIR,
                        I YASH KHANNA applied for passport under TATKAL SCHEME on 30 NOVEMBER 2010 and have not recieved my passport until now. Can you please tell me the status of my passport since on the status section of the site nothing is written. FILE NUMBER IS LKOA19826110.

PHONE- +91-[protected]
                        E MAIL- yashkhanna.[protected]@gmail.com

This is in regards to non-receiving of my Tatkal passport, for which I had submitted fee INR 2500 along with all documents in Lucknow office as on dated June 10, 2011. As committed by you, I was supposed to get same at my residence address within 08 days but I haven’t received till now.

Name: Krishna Saurabh Tiwari
                        Father name: Shyam Narayan Tiwari
                        File reference number: LKOA109031 11
                        Web No: LKOI10797611

When I am checking online status, it’s showing as- “Police report has not been received” . Request you to please do the needful so that I can get my passport ASAP.

Thanks & Regards
                        Krishna Saurabh Tiwari
                        Manager- Corporate Sales
                        Cellular: +91.[protected], +91.[protected]
                        saeed ahmad

amaryadav1988
                          Respected Sir

I Amar Nath Yadav S/O Hans Nath Yadav applied for Passport in Lucknow office on 11/03/2010. My File no is LKOA05067510.
                          But I am not getting any police inquiry on my given address in passport form till now.
                          On internet the passport status displaying is police report has not been received.
                          Even my application form is not send to my District passport office Deoria.

So my humble request to you please take appropriate action to sending my passport/address verification on my home address as soon as possible.
                          Please let me Know if You have any query.

I will be highly thankful to you for your kind act

Yours

Amar Nath Yadav S/O Hans Nath Yadav
                          Vill. Habibchak. Post- Bherapaker.
                          Dist- Deoria (UP) 274506

Email. [protected]@gmail.com
                          Mobile- [protected],[protected]
                          dear sir
                          I applied for passport at your office in 2007 after one year I found on your web site that I have to submit birth certificate for my childrens that also I have submitted but enquiry status is showing same like before, so please issue the passport of my childrens as soon as passible detail is as follws

NEHA SINGH LKO-Z003353
                          SNEHA SINGH LKO-Z003354
                          AMAN SINGH LKO-Z003355

WITH REGARDS

ARUN KUMAR
                          my name is Hashain Akhtar i submit papers for new passport on dated 6/10/2010 till date i dont recived any confirmation about my passport -Recipt printed: at 10:41 By P434 & my file No: LKOA16920510 Web No: null
                          DELAY IN PASSPORT
                          Respected Sir

I AMANDEEP SETHI D/O Daljit singh applied for Passport in Lucknow office on 25-2-11. My File no is LKO--B[protected].
                          Even my application form is not send to my Kanpur office.

My husband is in ROTARY CLUB OF SOUTH, KANPUR and club have COUPLE MEET AND Assembely in MALAYASIA on 30-5-11.
                          WE purchase a flight ticket on 28-5-11, Ticket is not refundable and transferable.

We meet your officer S.S.MISRA on 03-05-11, he give a assurance that we got passport with in week.

Please let me Know if You have any query.

I will be highly thankful to you for your kind act

Yours

AMANDEEP SETHI
                          mail.[protected]@REDIFF.COM
                          Mobile- [protected], [protected]
                          Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Passport Services

Regional Passport Office Lucknow — Passport not received although all verifications complete

aks442
                            Name:- Amit Kumar
                            File Application Number:- LKO Z880115.
                            Contact Number:- [protected]

I am Amit...
                            Complaint comments  Comments  (1)Complaint category Passport Services

ahmad.maroof
                            Hi Sir,

HI

My file reference number is LKO-A[protected] and my application date was[protected]
                            Till now i have not receive my passport every time i see the statement on portal that ( It is to regret that due to unavoidable circumstances the despatch of Passport has been delayed and will now be despatched in a week's time )
                            Kindly have a look into this on as it has been long time
                            attached is the screen shot of status which i am getting from past one month

Passport not received

ganni4u

I applied for my passport in the month of nov, 2009. The date of application is[protected]. I even got the verification done and it was being reflected on the website.

After that I always see a message thar Due to unavoidable circumstances the passprot could not be despatched and will be despatched in a week's time. This is the status for last 4 months.

I have even trried raising a conmplaint to the addresses mentioned on the website but all the mails are bouncing back.

Can someone help me in getting my passport?

Ganesh Kumar Singh

Passport Office, Lucknow — delay in dispatchment of my passport

NAME : SANTOSH KUMAR
                              FATHER'S NAME : HARI MOHAN SINGH
                              DATE OF BIRTH : 06/04/1971
                              FILE NO : A[protected]
                              PASSPORT APPLICATION FILED ON : 26/06/2008 .

POLICE REPORT HAS BEEN RECEIVED ON 20 AUGUST 2008 BY UR DEPARTMENT, I HANEN'T GOT MY PASSPORT YET MORE THEN 2 MONTHS HAVE PASSED OUT OF POLICE REPORT. WHAT IS THE MAIN ISSUE THAT NOT BEING DISPACHED YET ?

(SANTOSH KUMAR)
                              advocate.
                              Mob. : [protected]
                              phone (R):[protected]
                              i had applied passport renewal on dt.02.12.2011 by
                              File No.LKOB02515211 Name :- Alka Chandak Age :- 01/05/1980
                              but yet i've not recd passport & the messsage displayed "Police Report Not Submitted"
                              Kindly Guide Me what can i do ?
                              Waiting For Early Reply ---
                              Thanking You

Alka Chandak
                              24/107 A(3) Birhana Road, KAnpur - 208 001 (U.P)
                              M.[protected]
                              Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Government Organizations

Passport Office Lucknow — DELAY IN ISSUING PASSPORT

sunil1939
                                Respected Sir/Madam,

This is a complaint for the issuance of my Passport (File No. LKOA[protected]. I had applied...
                                Complaint comments  Comments  (24)Complaint category Other

kbrchhn
                                I have applied for new passport from reginol office lucknow & my file no is LKO-Z[protected]

today is more than 08 month but i dun't get any result.

still on website status is shown your police verification not recieved but i has been cleared all the verification by police & regular i mailed to Regional Officer LKO (rpo.[protected]@mea.gov.in) & delhi also but till date i dun't get any confirmation.

right now i am working in faridabad last 06 month am not able to go passport office due to my job.

pls look at this matter hope you will solve it.

regards,

upendra singh chauhan
                                i am vivek kumar agrawal from chirgaon (jhansi). i dont get passport. plz rly me
                                dear sir
                                i m gyanesh pandey resident in lucknow. i have applied for passport on[protected]. all my formalities has now completed and my "passport is expected to be despatched by 28.02.2010". it is showing on net. but still i did'nt get it yet. kindly check the status and give me revert as soon as possible .

thanks & regards
                                gyanesh pandey
                                file no. LKO A04088510
                                TO
                                THE PASSPORT OFFICER, LUCKNOW

today is more than 08 month but i don't get any result.

As per website status "Application has been closed, Please reapply quoting earlier File Number or contact PRO. " i went to lucknow and contacted to Mr. R.P. Singh. As per system they told Your DD has expired the i deposited cash. Its passed more then 15 days but same message is displaying.

I send so many mail to lucknow and delhi office but i am not getting any responce.

I am getting more frustation due to my passport .

So, I request to send my passport.

Sangeeta
                                Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Other

Recently Discussed

(0 minutes ago)
                                  Flipkart
                                  Blocked my account because I cancelled products
                                  (8 minutes ago)
                                  Qnet
                                  QNET Product and refund money
                                  (46 minutes ago)
                                  Lucknow Jal Sansthan
                                  water supply problem
                                  (1 hours 9 minutes ago)
                                  Citrus Payment Solutions
                                  Transaction failed but amount debited while doing online admission
                                  (1 hours 11 minutes ago)