[Resolved] Paytm — Order Delivery

Arpitasingha
I ordered 3 items in a single order. out of which only 2 were delivered on 4-aug-2016. But the status of my 3 order was updated to "delivered" on 3-aug-2016.
After inquiring them they made lame excuses. Also amount have been deducted from my account.When i called customer care then they never replied to me. Also on 3-Aug-2016 morning i received message that my order is out for delivery. But whole day i didnt received call from the courier boy. But in evening i got message that my ordered was delivered. I even inquire the delivery address but no order was Delivered.

Order Id- [protected]
Order Name- EUROSPA PARADISE 10 PIECE FACE TOWEL SET - ASSORTED
Ordered On- 1-august-2016
Amount- 119+49(delivery charge)

Complaint marked as Resolved Aug 5, 2016
The item ( 1932345547 of EUROSPA PARADISE 10 PIECE
> FACE TOWEL SET - ASSORTED.) has been delivered today only at around 2.30-3.00pm.
which was very disappointing that there service is very bad.

Arpita
Complaint comments  7 Comments     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

I have booked irctc e ticket ing railway ticket fm kota to nzm through paytm on 30 / 07 / 16 amount of railway fare deducted fm paytm wallwallbut ticket not booked. Pse refund the amount soon. Details as under
arvind kumar
mobile number. [protected]
mail id- arvindk757@gmail.Com
transaction id- [protected]
My product is missing and not delivered still when I call on courier bookwheel they didn't give me tracking detail and they ask me it's missing or delivered some wrong address

My product was u8 smart watch
Tracking ID [protected]
Please help
Wrong number:[protected] recharged please help Correct number:[protected]
My Rs100 has been deducted from my account balance.

Please help me to refund my Rs100

Thanks & Regards

Sachin Kumar
I send money is by patm to paytm but is pending 2 days my order id is
Paytm Cash sentTO: sukhbir bhakarPaytm Cash Txn ID [protected]-07-29 05:47:31 PM
Rs 1, 769
PENDING
Paid for OrderTikona Order #[protected]PAYTM[protected]Paytm Cash Txn ID [protected]-07-30 04:18:48 PM... is not success please my wallet balance check and refund...

My order no :- [protected]