Priority International Customer Care

Hadapsar, Pune, Maharashtra - 411035
Tel: +91 20 6500 1711

View More Information...

Bad

Priority International related photos (75)

Priority International Complaints & Reviews

snehal2710
Priority International, who claims to be providing best holiday across India is cheating customer. They have taken Rs 25, 000 from me as initial amount on 30th May 2015.Membership would be activated after paying 50% of total amount(Total amount is 1, 15000).BUT I don't want to be member and don't want to continue with your service, want my money back.Please return my money back. Snehal

Abhijeet Padwal
    Hello, Myself Mrs. Pooja Abhijeet Padwal had took membership on 2nd May 2015 of Priority International Holiday Club for 5 years on Rs 75000/-. On that time you had promised me below things: 1) Will give you Rs. 1000/- DMart vouchers on every month. 2) When I will swipe credit to pay the amount for 2 years EMI, you will not get any interest on the amount. 3) All the promises which you told me orally will be in agreement letter & the copy which we will receive from you by post. 4) GYM facility will be available from next day. 5) Priority International has tie up with 4 & 5 star hotels. It's been one month and I haven't received any DMart voucher. When I call to customer care, the lady was told me, we don't have any vouchers so we can't give it to you. She was talking very rudely. I took this membership because you promised me that you will get Rs 1000/- vouchers one every month. so If we check every month's Rs 1000/- means for 5 years you will give me 60000/- Rs vouchers. But now if you have problem on even first month, then I don't think you can give me vouchers till 5 years. Again when I did swipe my HDFC bank card you told me that credit card payment is for 0% interest but now even for on first month I got first EMI with interest. In agreement letter it is not mentioned anywhere what they told me orally. Even on that day they told me that you can use GYM even from the next day of this membership, but it is written in your document that you can only use GYM when you will pay minimum 50% of amount. When I called to them and asked to cancel my membership, Priority International was not ready for that. I also send mail to you but did not yet received any reply from you. I saw on internet that priority International had cheated with so many guys. I have also noticed that they don't have tie up with 5 star hotels. I am not interested to continue their membership, I have not yet used anything from their membership. I want my Rs 75000/- back. Regards, Mrs. Pooja Abhijeet Padwal Mob: [protected]
    They are fraud company.
    Please file case against them either with police or court.
    Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Travel & Vacations

Priority International Holidays — Priority international is cheater & a fraud company.

chetanm
      Dear All, We are both very recent victims of the fraudulent practices of Priority International! I am writing this e-mail...
      Complaint category Travel & Vacations

Priority International Holidays — Fraud by pih and retention of rs. 2, 45, 000 for services.

Arunava Bandopadhyay
      On 24th Feb 2015 i was contacted by a person in Oberoi Mall, Goregaon East, Mumbai, with an offer of a scheme for holidaying...
      Complaint comments  Comments  (1)Complaint category Entertainment and Recreation

Alok Ve
      Hii my name is Alok verma i bought priority international membership on 2nd feb 2015..they called me and my wife in there office at karl residency hotel in andheri. And they lured us with there membership scheme in which they said every year we will get 6nights 7 days in 4 or 5 star hotels which they showed us in there book, gym membership for both o[censored]s, banquet hall booking in their tie up hotels for 3 functions in a year.. which all turned out to b fake promises later they told us to pay 1lakh 60 thousand rupees for the membership.. which i said i dont have so Mr. BHARAT their branch head told me to do a credit card payment nd rest u can giv later.. and with his talks he pushed us to do some payment from credit card nd rest he sent her colleague Ms. STEFFI wid us to our home to collect... we hve given Rs. 50000 them in total which we have receipt of. He told me to do rest of the due payment within a years time.After that i tried to book a hotel in with them but they dint provided any 4 or 5 star hotel as they told on the time of taking membership they just send me names of some 2 stars hotel.. which i dint even liked so i dint booked.. aftr that i tried to book a banquet hall wid them. Which they said they will reply in 2 days but they never did.. i called them like 10 times evey day to enquire but eveytime they gave me some excuse.. and it went on for a month but still hall not booked..same happend with the gym membership we called them like 100 times even visited their office but evrything in vain... We r so much mentally harrased by these people.. then we decided to ask for the cancellation and refund of the money.. for which we went to their office nd forced them to tke the cancellation as no facility was given by them and its been 3 months.. so i wrote a cancelation request and gave them which i hav a receiving of but they r not even doin the cancellation and refund. Mr bharat the concerned person told me ul get the refund on 25th may nd mail on 23 th may for same.. but nothing happend he lied to me and wen i tried to call him he dint piked up the call nd today i got to knw that there offic whr i use to go has been shut. Then i understood he gave me date 25 may bcoz they were shutting their office.. pls help me getting my hard earned money back.. i hv some voice recordings of my conversations with Mr. Bharat singh who made all these fake promises and cheated us.. the contact no. Of people involved are BHARAT SINGH. Contact no. [protected] STEFFI contact no. [protected]

Cheated by fake company
      People from mumbai who wna join me in a fight against priority contact me on [protected]

Babji Travels
        We have paid 1, 00, 000 for a 5 year membership. Thier venue manager Bharat Singh and Sales person Saddam promised many things but the moment we paid money they have forgotten all thier commitments. Calling them since last 15 days but both of them not picking calls and customer care attendant Manoj Kumar is worst. I would advice people to keep away from this fraud people.
        Please send a email asking for refund.
        Parallelly If they do not agree on refund, approach police Lodge FIR.
        You can approach Consumer court also. Please take advise of lawyer before going to consumer court.
        All these processes are time consuming, so have patience.
        Email me:- [protected]@gmail.com

Tosif Tamboli
          Hi, Myself Tosif Shabbir Tamboli. I want to cancel the agreement and want the refund from the company. Company is not responding and not picking up the calls. Please help me in this case. My number is [protected] and email id is tamboli.[protected]@gmail.com Thanks & regards, Tosif
          Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Business & Finances

ashwinee vengurlekar
            They have taken 20 thousand from my card and did not provide any service. They said we will receive a membership card by post but have not received it yet. We had started around dec 2014 and Now its may 2015 still did not receive any card or benefits. This company is cheater company.
            I agree with you. Its a fraud company...

Jain PM
              Priority International, who claims to be providing best holiday across India is cheating customer. They have taken Rs.1, 06, 000 from me for 5 years and did not explain me all the details at the time of taking package. Now they say that I have to pay Rs. 9000 &Rs.15, 000 as Annual maintenance charges every year and what they will do is provide hotel and pick-up and drop. We were also promised some voucher's which even after following up daily we have been asked to wait past 1 and a half year. They wouldn't provide us a list of hotels even when asked for. Their customer care executives refuse to solve our issues when contacted. Every time we call them we are asked to visit their Mumbai Branch. We have even done that too. All I want now is my money back (of course their clause says no refund) but then in that case where are my holiday bookings that we have been trying to book. I have also been trying to book my holidays past year and half with any success. They also claim to be affiliated with the best hotel cross the globe which is rubbish. There are no better than 2 star properties and on top of that we still need to pay them annual maintenance charges. It cannot get any worst than this even after confirming the crap hotel from their list they turn around and say they are having amazing response and are all booked out. I have been trying to book my holidays past year and half without any success. My 2 year membership is already wasted without a single holiday on my membership yet. I would strongly recommend people/ buyers not to buy their membership ever as their are seriously cheating on people and making quick making money with false promises.

Priority International, Pune — Fraud company, fake promotional offer [Resolved]

kwtkapil
                They sold me a holiday plan for 5 years for 1 lac, to be paid in 48 emis at their aundh office in pune. but didn't convert...
                Complaint comments  Comments  (2)Complaint category Travel & Vacations

RavichandraRao
                On 12 Nov 2014, I got a call from Priority International that I had win the Gift worth Rs 40, 000 /- . 1. Free Gift Voucher 2. Tour Voucher Local destination 3. Kichen Cookery Item and told us to come to Hotel Park, Andheri with family . From 4.30 to 8.30 PM they had given all false commitments and taken our signature on the membership MOU on the stamp paper. The total membership amount is Rs 90, 000 /- for 5 years and they were ready to make the membership just by Paying Cash of Rs 20, 000 /- and told us to pay the balance 75, 000 /- in installment and the Priority Intl services will be started only after paying 50 % of the membership amount. After 4 months, due to some personal problem, I am unable to Pay the balance amount of the membership and also I want to Cancell the MOU signed on 12th Nov 2015. 15 days back I had gone to Priority Intl Andheri Office with this request of Refund of Rs 20, 000 /- . Now, they are telling that there will be No Refund as it is written in the MOU. We had Not at all Used the Free Vouchers given by Priority Intl and Not a single service has been provided by Priority Intl to me . I am Not even the Member of the Priority Intl and Not got any confirmation / Nos of my membership from Priority Intl. Please help me to get the Refund of Rs 20, 000 /- from M/s Priority International as I had Not at all Used any Services and I don't want to continue with Priority International and Cancell the MOU. My email ID is [protected]@gmail.com / ravichandra.[protected]@te.com. Name Ravichandra Rao Address : Vasai West, Mumbai Contact No : [protected]
                Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Clubs, Bars, Restaurants

RavichandraRao
                  On 12 Nov 2014, I got a call from Priority International that I had win the Gift worth Rs 40, 000 /- . 1. Free Gift Voucher 2. Tour Voucher Local destination 3. Kichen Cookery Item and told us to come to Hotel Park, Andheri with family . From 4.30 to 8.30 PM they had given all false commitments and taken our signature on the membership MOU on the stamp paper. The total membership amount is Rs 90, 000 /- for 5 years and they were ready to make the membership just by Paying Cash of Rs 20, 000 /- and told us to pay the balance 75, 000 /- in installment and the Priority Intl services will be started only after paying 50 % of the membership amount. After 4 months, due to some personal problem, I am unable to Pay the balance amount of the membership and also I want to Cancell the MOU signed on 12th Nov 2015. 15 days back I had gone to Priority Intl Andheri Office with this request of Refund of Rs 20, 000 /- . Now, they are telling that there will be No Refund as it is written in the MOU. We had Not at all Used the Free Vouchers given by Priority Intl and Not a single service has been provided by Priority Intl to me . Still now, I am Not even the Member of the Priority Intl and Not got any confirmation / Nos of my membership from Priority Intl. Please help me to get the Refund of Rs 20, 000 /- from M/s Priority International as I had Not at all Used any Services and I don't want to continue with Priority International and Cancell the MOU. My email ID is [protected]@gmail.com / ravichandra.[protected]@te.com. Name Ravichandra Rao Address : Vasai West, Mumbai Contact No : [protected]
                  Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Clubs, Bars, Restaurants

rohansshetty7
                    Hi, I have beed asked to meet them in a Hotel in andheri about a prize I have won.But it came out to be a big fraud. I was told that by paying Rs 25000 Rs I can be part of Priority International and can avail any tour in india within one year. and IF I like the tour and stay I can continue to become their member by paying rest of the amount and enjoy holidays for next 10 years. but both the voucher (free voucher) and the holiday I am unable to book and avail the benefits as the customer care keeps on replying the below: 1. For free voucher : The destination are booked for next few months 2. For 25000 Membership : I can not avail because I am still not a member. They have also told that I will get a welcome kit at my address, which has still not arrived. If anyone can help me get a refund of my money, it is a great help from them and I dont mind giving them some fees for the same Regards Rohan Kumar Hegde contact: +91 [protected]

[Mar 20, 2015] Priority International customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                    PRIORITY313's response May 05, 2015
                    We would like to offer our deepest apologies for the trouble you had to experience with PRIORITY INTERNATIONAL. We are very sorry that this happened to you but rest assured it won’t happen again. To make things even better, we have taken a number of measures to ensure that this error and similar mistakes do not happen again in the future. It is due to you that we have realized this and we thank you for sharing your experience with us. Kindly provide your name and mail id & mail us at [protected]@priorityinternational.net your issue so that it gets resolved. Best Regards PRIORITY INTERNATIONAL.
                    PRIORITY313's response Jul 22, 2015
                    Issue resolved by priority international.
                    Hi, I was cheated by Priority International Holidays Club pvt ltd into becoming a member. They claimed to have tie up with hotels, Gyms, Resorts and Event halls in India and abroad. When asked for list of same, they failed to provide the list. They cheated me into becoming member and swiped my card. Then brought out stamp paper and got my signature on that. This stamp paper is not enforceable.
                    Hence numerous police complaints were given and at last FIR was registered at APMC police station, Vashi, Navi Mumbai. There are also FIRs against Priority International at Amboli police station, Mumbai and Hadapsar police station, Pune. For further details, Please contact at [protected]@gmail.com or call me at [protected]

Priority International — Cancel membership in 24 hours [Resolved]

PPBhosale
                      I have paid 2500, 30000, 30000, 17500 amount using different credit card on 15 march at the time they said you can cancel...
                      Complaint comments  Comments  (5)Complaint category Other

Gaurav Sotani
                      Priority International, who claims to be providing best holiday across India is cheating customer. They have taken Rs.81, 000 from me for 5 years and did not explain me all the details at the time of taking package. I opted a service from them but the service I got was horrible. My family went to Gangtok and the feedback was not at all good. Persons involved in this cheating are: Prashant Bandal - [protected], Altamash Momin - [protected] and Wasim Khan - [protected] .Also at the time of booking they said that the amount can be converted to 24 month EMI without interest. But it is not done yet. I have to convert it by myself and paid penalty for the same. Also I want to book a holiday and those guys are not at all supportive. Also they said that the hotels for accomodation will be 4 or 5 star hotels. but the hotel which they provided is not a 2 star hotel. It is my strong advice to you guys " PLEASE PLEASE DO NOT TAKE PACKAGE FROM PRIORITY INTERNATIONAL ". They are not good. Go for MakeMyTrip. They are the best of all. Overall Summary: 1. False commitments 2. Poor service 3. Big cheaters Regards, Gaurav Sotani [protected]
                      Priority International Customer Care's response May 03, 2015
                      ISSUE IS RESOLVED AS MEMBER HAS ALREADY MENTIONED IN A COMMENT.
                      No action yet.
                      Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Travel & Vacations

Priority International Holiday Club Pvt Ltd — Will end up wasting over Rs. 1 Lac [Resolved]

prashantamarnath
                        I have paid close to Rs. 1.3 Lac to enroll into their program. When it came to booking a hotel they are charging me an AMC...
                        Complaint comments  Comments  (3)Complaint category Travel & Vacations

Priority International — Cancellation of membership [Resolved]

neerjaa
                        Hi, I and my husband were invited to collect and the gifts. When we went he told there will be a 90 minute presentation....
                        Complaint comments  Comments  (4)Complaint category Clubs, Bars, Restaurants

Priority International Holiday Club Pvt Ltd — The agreement does not match the words said during the presentation [Resolved]

binayroy
                        I was asked to make the transaction first and then to sign the agreement. I was not even given time to go thru the terms....
                        Complaint comments  Comments  (8)Complaint category Travel & Vacations

Priority International — Not adhering to the promise [Resolved]

puneet shubhi
                        I had taken a 5 year membership from priority for 1, 20, 000. while taking the membership i was told that that i will be given...
                        Complaint comments  Comments  (2)Complaint category Travel & Vacations

Anshumit
                        Hi, We had booked a holiday contract with priority international pune. They promised a 4-5 star hotel for 7 days and 6 nights per year for the next 5 years for an amount of rs. 100, 000. We tried to avail a 3 day holiday in puri. They kept us giving options of bed & breakfast hotels (1-2 stars). After a lot of persistence they got us a 3 star hotel and demanded a booking amount of rs. 3, 000, which we paid. But after that they said that the rooms in that hotel had been booked and they again offered us a b&b and that too for 2 night stay. We rejected their offer saying thats its not as per their promises and they should return our money. But there has been no reply for them. We want our rs 53, 000 back for which no service was provided. Regards, Anshumit
                        Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-14 06:41:13
                        Hi, I and my partner are also victim of scam run by Priority International. We are lawyers and intending to file police complaint and consumer complaint against them also other legal actions.
                        Please email me details on [protected]@gmail.com or call me at [protected]

We apologize for the same.Kindly let us know your Name and Contact number, so that your issue get resolved or mail us at [protected]@priorityinternational.net .
                        Please send a email asking for refund. Dispute the charges with your bank.
                        Parallelly If they do not agree on refund, approach police as they have committed fraud . Lodge FIR. Submit FIR copy to bank.
                        All these processes are time consuming, so have patience.
                        Email me:- [protected]@gmail.com