Priority International

Tel: +91 20 6500 1711

View More Information...

Bad

Priority International Complaints & Reviews

On 12 Nov 2014, I got a call from Priority International that I had win the Gift worth Rs 40, 000 /- . 1. Free Gift Voucher 2. Tour Voucher Local destination 3. Kichen Cookery Item and told us to come to Hotel Park, Andheri with family . From 4.30 to 8.30 PM they had given all false commitments and taken our signature on the membership MOU on the stamp paper. The total membership amount is Rs 90, 000 /- for 5 years and they were ready to make the membership just by Paying Cash of Rs 20, 000 /- and told us to pay the balance 75, 000 /- in installment and the Priority Intl services will be started only after paying 50 % of the membership amount. After 4 months, due to some personal problem, I am unable to Pay the balance amount of the membership and also I want to Cancell the MOU signed on 12th Nov 2015. 15 days back I had gone to Priority Intl Andheri Office with this request of Refund of Rs 20, 000 /- . Now, they are telling that there will be No Refund as it is written in the MOU. We had Not at all Used the Free Vouchers given by Priority Intl and Not a single service has been provided by Priority Intl to me . Still now, I am Not even the Member of the Priority Intl and Not got any confirmation / Nos of my membership from Priority Intl. Please help me to get the Refund of Rs 20, 000 /- from M/s Priority International as I had Not at all Used any Services and I don't want to continue with Priority International and Cancell the MOU. My email ID is [protected]@gmail.com / ravichandra.[protected]@te.com. Name Ravichandra Rao Address : Vasai West, Mumbai Contact No : [protected]

Hi, I have beed asked to meet them in a Hotel in andheri about a prize I have won.But it came out to be a big fraud. I was told that by paying Rs 25000 Rs I can be part of Priority International and can avail any tour in india within one year. and IF I like the tour and stay I can continue to become their member by paying rest of the amount and enjoy holidays for next 10 years. but both the voucher (free voucher) and the holiday I am unable to book and avail the benefits as the customer care keeps on replying the below: 1. For free voucher : The destination are booked for next few months 2. For 25000 Membership : I can not avail because I am still not a member. They have also told that I will get a welcome kit at my address, which has still not arrived. If anyone can help me get a refund of my money, it is a great help from them and I dont mind giving them some fees for the same Regards Rohan Kumar Hegde contact: +91 [protected]
    Mar 20, 2015

Priority International customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
    PRIORITY313's response
    We would like to offer our deepest apologies for the trouble you had to experience with PRIORITY INTERNATIONAL. We are very sorry that this happened to you but rest assured it won’t happen again. To make things even better, we have taken a number of measures to ensure that this error and similar mistakes do not happen again in the future. It is due to you that we have realized this and we thank you for sharing your experience with us. Kindly provide your name and mail id & mail us at [protected]@priorityinternational.net your issue so that it gets resolved. Best Regards PRIORITY INTERNATIONAL.
    Jul 22, 2015
    PRIORITY313's response
    Issue resolved by priority international.
    Hi, I was cheated by Priority International Holidays Club pvt ltd into becoming a member. They claimed to have tie up with hotels, Gyms, Resorts and Event halls in India and abroad. When asked for list of same, they failed to provide the list. They cheated me into becoming member and swiped my card. Then brought out stamp paper and got my signature on that. This stamp paper is not enforceable.
    Hence numerous police complaints were given and at last FIR was registered at APMC police station, Vashi, Navi Mumbai. There are also FIRs against Priority International at Amboli police station, Mumbai and Hadapsar police station, Pune. For further details, Please contact at [protected]@gmail.com or call me at [protected]

I have paid 2500, 30000, 30000, 17500 amount using different credit card on 15 march at the time they said you can cancel...

Priority International, who claims to be providing best holiday across India is cheating customer. They have taken Rs.81, 000 from me for 5 years and did not explain me all the details at the time of taking package. I opted a service from them but the service I got was horrible. My family went to Gangtok and the feedback was not at all good. Persons involved in this cheating are: Prashant Bandal - [protected], Altamash Momin - [protected] and Wasim Khan - [protected] .Also at the time of booking they said that the amount can be converted to 24 month EMI without interest. But it is not done yet. I have to convert it by myself and paid penalty for the same. Also I want to book a holiday and those guys are not at all supportive. Also they said that the hotels for accomodation will be 4 or 5 star hotels. but the hotel which they provided is not a 2 star hotel. It is my strong advice to you guys " PLEASE PLEASE DO NOT TAKE PACKAGE FROM PRIORITY INTERNATIONAL ". They are not good. Go for MakeMyTrip. They are the best of all. Overall Summary: 1. False commitments 2. Poor service 3. Big cheaters Regards, Gaurav Sotani [protected]
      May 03, 2015
      Priority International Customer Care's response
      ISSUE IS RESOLVED AS MEMBER HAS ALREADY MENTIONED IN A COMMENT.

I have paid close to Rs. 1.3 Lac to enroll into their program. When it came to booking a hotel they are charging me an AMC...
        Hi, I and my husband were invited to collect and the gifts. When we went he told there will be a 90 minute presentation....
        I was asked to make the transaction first and then to sign the agreement. I was not even given time to go thru the terms....
        I had taken a 5 year membership from priority for 1, 20, 000. while taking the membership i was told that that i will be given...

Hi, We had booked a holiday contract with priority international pune. They promised a 4-5 star hotel for 7 days and 6 nights per year for the next 5 years for an amount of rs. 100, 000. We tried to avail a 3 day holiday in puri. They kept us giving options of bed & breakfast hotels (1-2 stars). After a lot of persistence they got us a 3 star hotel and demanded a booking amount of rs. 3, 000, which we paid. But after that they said that the rooms in that hotel had been booked and they again offered us a b&b and that too for 2 night stay. We rejected their offer saying thats its not as per their promises and they should return our money. But there has been no reply for them. We want our rs 53, 000 back for which no service was provided. Regards, Anshumit
        Hi, I and my partner are also victim of scam run by Priority International. We are lawyers and intending to file police complaint and consumer complaint against them also other legal actions.
        Please email me details on [protected]@gmail.com or call me at [protected]

We apologize for the same.Kindly let us know your Name and Contact number, so that your issue get resolved or mail us at [protected]@priorityinternational.net .
        Please send a email asking for refund. Dispute the charges with your bank.
        Parallelly If they do not agree on refund, approach police as they have committed fraud . Lodge FIR. Submit FIR copy to bank.
        You can approach Consumer court also. Please take advise of lawyer before going to consumer court.
        All these processes are time consuming, so have patience.
        Email me:- [protected]@gmail.com

Today even i have signed agreement for 10yrs with initial installment of 30k. But Found that agreement Doesnt include all things said in presentation which was given on a piece of white paper In A star hotel.By seeing reviews i'm So worried. please help and suggest me what to do to get my money back. My email id [protected]@yahoo.com .
          PRIORITY313's response

dear sir i m yogesh kumar living in colaba, mumbai, i have been taken membership of this company on 05th oct. 2014 by paying partial amount 50000/- of total amount 1, 20, 000/-. next day on 06th oct 2014 i applied for cancelling for this and since that day they are saying it will cancel and return my amount .but at the last today they are denying .now i want help from your side to raise this issue in public and police...please help me...call me as soon as possible my contact no.are ---[protected], [protected]

Priority international is a leisure and hospitality group. promise to give 6 to 7 days in year in 3 to 5 star hotels booking....

My name is Santosh Virkar . I had purchased priority internationals hoilday membership for 5year. While joining i was told that i will get my membership card and gym. voucher within 7 working days, but it did not happan. After repeated calling to priority office in pune(repersentatives name Sapna) i got my membership card, but the gym voucher were not there. For that i called the office again and i was told that it will be coming through courier within 2 days . A week later when i called the customer care number they said that gym voucher for mumbai customer were not issued form pune office they are directly given from mumbai. So i called Manoj (sales executive from mumbai office who had came to my home to collect the payment) regarding my voucher he said he will check for details and call me back with a satisfactory answer, but he never called and there after he never picked up the phone. Every day i had to call him from different number so that he would pick up my phone after talking once he would not pickup the phone from same number . So i went to there mumbai office at Karl residency in andheri there he said they issue the vouchers only on 26th and 15 of every month and they have changed their company policy and now the vouchers will be issued from pune office, and he asked me to give a reminder call for that on 26th september which i did and manoj said that he had already addded my name in list and sumitted it to pune office and within a week i will get my vouchers . So after a weeks time i called customer care at pune and i got the same answer that for mumbai the voucher are given from mumbai itself and i should call manoj regarding that.After calling manoj he said that they have changed the company policy again and vouchers are in printing and i will get them in 3 to 4 days . but nothing has happaned . Now i dont know what to do and who will help me . I am been cheated by this company
              Jul 22, 2015
              PRIORITY313's response
              Issue resolved by priority international kindly mail us at [protected]@priorityinternational.Net

They called my wife for some gifts and called us to collect same at aundh, pune at their office.
                They are a holiday club provider. They told us they have tie ups with many of the 5 star hotels. Also they told us many benifits. I confirmed calling talwalkars whether they have any tie ups or not.They told us they dont have any tieups.

When i asked them to cancel the membership. They say that its not refundable. I have made a payment of rs. 100000 to them for the benefits they told me.

I urge everybody to please dont go for it..

I also need to know how can i get my hard earned money refunded.

Kindly provide us your mobile number and name so that your issues get solved or email us at [protected]@priorityintenational, net .

Hello, I Hitesh Parmar, have taken membership along with my Brother-In-Law of Priority International Holiday Club Private Limited and we become member on 1st may 2014. My experience with them is really bad. Mr. Ashish Jagtap, Senior Manager (a Representative of Priority International) at Hotel Ramee Guestline at Juhu had explained me and my brother-in-law in detail the benefits and the tours package available to the members. They committed many things while selling the entire so called package. They committed me and my Brother-In-Law many things like Gym facility for two members in Power Ghym or Talwalkars but now when I asked for the ghym pass they told me that i and my Brother-In-law is not eligible for the same as you are membership is only for 5 years. Also they told me that the Package taken is only for Domestic Tour and not for International Tour. As per the Clause of My Agreement as entered between myself and the Priority International Pvt. Ltd. by Mr. Ashish Jagtap an Authorised Representative of the Company, there is a clause for both Domestic and International Tour as well as the Health Club and The Club Membership is free for 5 years. When i visited to their registered office the person at the office told me that the Membership i have taken is only for Domestic Tour and also i am not eligible of the Health club and Gym Facility. However the same is not the case. Mr. Ashish Jagtap had promises various benefit which has not been provided to me and my brother-in-law. I had paid a sum of Rs. 85000/- each for the same. Now it’s like there are making fool of the people taking the membership. I urge everybody not go for it. Its a waste of time and your hard earned money. Regards, Hitesh Parmar +91 [protected]
                  May 12, 2015
                  Updated by parmarhitesh85
                  With reference to my earlier compliant.. I would like to inform that I have got various calls from the priority international for solving my problem but the same has not been resolved yet... the company is not at all interested in solving the problem of the customer.

Strict action should be taken against such a company...
                  I agree with you. As i am also one of fool member and not happy with services. Still trying to get the most out of what we can get.
                  This is to inform all that the priority international guys has been arrested and are on remand for 4 days for cheating people.

The same has been published in newpaper-Times of India. the link is as below:

I was called to their office at seasons mall and was made to attend a presentation in which their personnel Mr. Akshay, Mr....
                    Dear priority intl, This was my first holiday membership plan i bought from you. i was very excited About it. but with...

I became member of Priority International by Paying 1, 25, 000 (25, 000 by debit card and 1, 00, 000 by credit card) . Here is what was promised and not given: - not a single pass for a single event : at least 12 events were promised in a year - gift voucher worth Rs. 3000 every year - we were informed that it would not be that much if at all - no 36 Month EMI - I would need to pay full 1, 00, 000 of my credit card bill on my own - no 5 year GYM membership - no one to take calls to plan for holidays Worst part is none of them are even picking up my call. I tried calling them more than 100 time in last 10 days. Here is the list of cheaters: Abdullah - [protected] Ayaz : [protected] Sapna:[protected] sohail: [protected] sohail sheikh : [protected] wasim: [protected]
                    There are many others who are also being cheated by these people.

When did you took the membership. I have replied to the ping which you send to me. Please check.