[Resolved] Priority International Holidays Club Private Limited — Complaint against priority international services.

Pune, Maharashtra, India
 josh_prat
Priority international is a leisure and hospitality group. promise to give 6 to 7 days in year in 3 to 5 star hotels booking. but after paying around 90k for five year membership. i am not happy with service provide by priority international. seems to be fooling people with that much of money and not giving good hotels. I want my money back. please help.

Comments

We would like to offer our deepest apologies for the trouble you had to experience with PRIORITY INTERNATIONAL. We are very sorry that this happened to you but rest assured it won’t happen again. To make things even better, we have taken a number of measures to ensure that this error and similar mistakes do not happen again in the future. It is due to you that we have realized this and we thank you for sharing your experience with us. Kindly provide your name and mail id & mail us at [protected]@priorityinternational.net your issue so that it gets resolved.
Best Regards
PRIORITY INTERNATIONAL.

rajat7989's reply, Dec 14, 2018
Hi this is Rajat...
I know thers people very well...
Still this people's are running fraud holiday comapny in pune mumbai hydrabad and dubai...
Ahmed shaikh and wasim shiakh are are the master mind behind these company's.
So many complains are launched against them.
Still there people's are not stopped .they started company with new names.
And I request you all people's please dont take any holiday membership with any hoilday company.
They simply book your hotels from hotel booking websites. They even dont have any tieups with any hotel's.
And for that they took huge amount from you.If want to reach them.
Mail me @[email protected]
Thankyou
Regars
Rajat Sharma
Priority cheats people like anything. They don't have any accountability. Don't take anything or don't sign any contract. This is my sincere request.
Hi, I was cheated by Priority International Holidays Club pvt ltd into becoming a member. They claimed to have tie up with hotels, Gyms, Resorts and Event halls in India and abroad. When asked for list of same, they failed to provide the list. They cheated me into becoming member and swiped my card. Then brought out stamp paper and got my signature on that. This stamp paper is not enforceable.
Hence numerous police complaints were given and at last FIR was registered at APMC police station, Vashi, Navi Mumbai. There are also FIRs against Priority International at Amboli police station, Mumbai and Hadapsar police station, Pune. For further details, Please contact at [protected]@gmail.com or call me at [protected]
Any body has registered FIR in Hadapsar Police station. If yes please contact me on [protected] . We can together do the thing better

3rd Floor, "Suprem", ITI Road, Aundh, Pune, Maharashtra, India - 411001
    Priority International Holidays Club Private Limited - Complaint against priority international services.