Rediff.com India
Rediff.com India Ltd.

Rediff.com India Customer Care

Rediff.com India Ltd.

TwitterFacebookLinkedInYoutube
1st Floor, Mahalaxmi Engineering Estate, L. J. 1st Cross Road, Mahim (W)
Mumbai City District

Thu 09:00 am - 06:00 pm
Fri 09:00 am - 06:00 pm
Sat 09:00 am - 06:00 pm
Sun Closed

Rediff.com India related photos (573)

Rediff.com India Complaints & Reviews

Rajendran Padannapurath
I had ordered for the above lantern by seeing an add.in the rediff shopping.
The order no. Is 14717196. I paid an amount of rs.771/- via sbi net banking. The product was sold by e-commerce (India). A/w no. Ed[protected]in. The supplied item is entirely different from the rediff advertisement shown. The no. Shown of the supplied lantern is yj -5800t 6+1 led. The cost of this item in the rediff sight is only about rs.200/- please look into the matter and do the needful.
P. P. Rajendran, fie, iita,
Chartered engineer,
Mob. [protected]

[Nov 28, 2017] Rediff.com India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

nmjoshi
    Order no ref n no 14577613 ordered 3 products recd two products thid product mobile holder not recd nor refund is recd earlier complaint not attained by rediff
    Date is 14/8/2017

Second order dt 23/11/[protected] rs 377 is recived my bank has paid and has given me certificate but rediff is not ready to confirm the same

Is rediff shopping is public money stiffening site please note if i don't get refunds in two days i will send a complaint to prime ministers office grahak panchayat and cyber cell pune

S

[Nov 24, 2017] Rediff.com India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
    Updated by nmjoshi Nov 24, 2017
    send me reply in two days

DEBASIS CHAKRABORTY
      NAME:- Debasis chakraborty
      EMAIL.ID- [protected]@rediffmail.com
      Mobile no [protected]
      ORDER ID:[protected]
      RECEIVED ON - 17/11/2017

Respected sir,

I have purchase one sunglass online. When I booked the product, it shows rebock company. and so I booked. but when I received I see there is no label by rebock . so I am not satisfied, and want to return it.
      I received the product on 17/11/2017, and next day on 18/10/2017 I send mail [protected]@rediff.co.in, and the ticket no is[protected]. and I request you to send address to return the product. But no reply till today.
      Today I call your rediff customare care, and your representative tell me two days over, so It is not possible to return.
      I further request you please return the product . The product is not original as I seen at the time of booking.
      Hoping Your co-operation

poor quality product

Vinay Govil
        I have been using rediff mail since last 10-12 yeard but suddenly today my rediff account has been hacked and my mail id password has been changed and recovery mobile number and email id has also been changed. Please suggest a method from where i can retrieve my password or if it can be reset.
        Kindly help asap. Its very urgent.
        Mail is is : [protected]@rediffmail.com

[Nov 22, 2017] Rediff.com India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
        sushil_bhisekars's response Nov 17, 2017
        Sir/ mam, I forget password please send on new mail id or mobile, my new mail id is [protected]@rediffmail.com and mobile no. is [protected]
        old mail id is [protected]@rediffmail.com
        Name Milind Bagal
        Mail address milind.[protected]@gmail.com
        old mail id is [protected]@rediffmail.com
        My email id [protected]@rediffmail.com has been hacked from russia and all password and mobile number has been changed my mobile number is [protected] please resolve it is very urgent please

kalee
          Order n. 14678061
          I placed an earphone order on 8.10.2017 from rediff shopping and my order was available on local authority from 20.10.17. But still i have not received my product till date and when i tracked it shows "lost".

I have written so many mail but no respond. I also try to call them but i got very irresponsible answer to return the product. But i want to get my product back.

So kindly help me.

Thanks & regards

4th reminder re: [ticket#102878649517]

[Nov 21, 2017] Rediff.com India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

anaika2012
            I have been an user of rediffmail for a long time but for some time i have not opened my email id [protected]@rediffmail.com. Now when i tried to open the same today am unable to open the same even with proper user name id and password, get a message that user id and password is wrong.
            Could you help me open my mail as my credit card bills are mailed in this account.
            My optional mail id is ramvijaya. [protected]@gmail.com.
            Awaiting your help asap.

Thansk/regards
            Iyer

[Nov 20, 2017] Rediff.com India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
            Updated by anaika2012 Nov 20, 2017
            redif.com inida support has received the complaint. Please do the needful at earliest
            Hello my name is aadil ah i forget my password i can't login my facebook so please help me sir sms me on [protected]

My email id is [protected]@rediffmail.com

Please contact on the alternate email id: [protected]@gmail.com

My phone no., alternate email id, and security question are changed. Please help me to recover my account as soon as possible.

Yeses
              Respected sir/madam,
              This is p. Yesesvathi, a resident of india. I forgot my account password for the following mail id: [protected]@rediffmail.com. The security question is not what i had given at the time of creation. So please comsider and do mail my account password to either [protected]@yahoo.co.in or send by a text to [protected]
              Yesesvathi

[Nov 18, 2017] Rediff.com India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
              Complaint comments  Add a comment

Rediff.com India — my rediff account is hacked and the hacker has changed all the information and security question.

karan0
                My email id is [protected]@rediffmail.com
                Please contact on the alternate email id: [protected]@gmail.com
                My phone...

vishalmaniidse
                Dear sir
                I have forgot my password and hint question for my following mail id. I will request you to kindly retrieve the password. The mail id of rediffmail is as under

[protected]@rediffmail.com

I am badly in need of the password. Kindly help me retrieving the password.
                My alternate id is
                [protected]@gmail.com

Vishal mani tripathi

[Nov 11, 2017] Rediff.com India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                Complaint comments  Add a comment

Rediff — email account not can't close company

Viraj Joshi
                  Ear sir/ madam,

Please close my email account ([protected]@rediffmail.com) i will provide my details as per...
                  Complaint comments  Comments  (3)

Grace Dsouza
                  Hi i have forgotten the password and the hint answers to my rediffmail account. I need to access my account urgently... My email is is [protected]@redidfmail.com... I have tried several times to login with whatever passwords i could remember but i am unable to login... If there is any other alternate way to retrieving my password that would be great... Please help

[Nov 10, 2017] Rediff.com India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Hemonta Dutta
                    Dear sir/all,
                    Few days ago, i placed a order for led bulb of 18w via order no 14703980. I have made the payment by net banking. When i received and open the parcel, i was surprised to see that led bulb were 12w instead of 18w. Moreover, few bulb were defective or broken during transit period. I think same situation will occur when we will purchase cloths also.

Hemonta dutta

[Nov 09, 2017] Rediff.com India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Rediff.com India — rediffmail account

Lunatic
                      My rediffmail ail email and password has been changed what should i do now?.. With the help of this email i used to log in...
                      Complaint comments  Comments  (2)

Ashok_KV
                      I have ordered
                      "vizio z01 sim smart watch with camera and 32 gb expandable memory) with bluetooth speaker free
                      Quantity: 2 through sold by: vizio digital electronics pvt ltd by paying rs.2198.00 through online.

But i have received the smart watch
                      1. Without battery.
                      2. Free bluetooth not provided.
                      Different color delivered.

Have raised the complaint 4 times through their website with all required details including photos but no feedback on the complaint. And no option for refund & no call center number is shared for the support.

I am not able to use the product without the necessary accessories and absolute ignorance from rediff.

Need the support in either getting the complete delivery or refund for the product.
                      Order details
                      Order no.: 14668966
                      Payment mode: mast

product not delivered as per the offer/partial delivery

[Oct 23, 2017] Rediff.com India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

anups11
                        Hello sir!
                        My name is anup kumar!
                        I am not able to login to my rediff account from last 1 year
                        I have lost my mail password and changed my registered mobile number so i can not login my account. My account is

S. [protected]@rediffmail.com

So plz help me to recover my account.
                        Plz send me information about my account on my another account which is "[protected]@gmail.com"
                        Plz reply me as soon as possible

[Oct 22, 2017] Rediff.com India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                        Please slove the issue
                        I ordered for Nazaquat Set of 3 Printed Cotton unstitched churidar material.
                        I received it but the material is not cotton and poor quality. I don't want this
                        product replace this produt immediately.

Rediff.com India — emails in my inbox are missing

Value-Trek Enineers
                          Emails in my inbox are frequently missing. For example, (1) from 01/04/2017 to 07/04/2017, (2) 17/08/2017 to 29/08/2017 and...

Parimal Kumar Dutta
                          I have booked an order vide rediff shopping

Order placed on[protected] total ₹1737
                          Ship to
                          Parimal dutta
                          Order # 14681267
                          Order details
                          Delivered on 12/10/2017 05:49 pm,
                          But item received is not as ordered
                          Eci 4in1 car deck stereo, mp3 player, usb, fm, sd mmc & aux inputs & remote
                          Sold by: e-commerce (India)
                          ₹1737
                          Fake item delivered, with a gift of so called wooden seed of rs, 500
                          This has to be delt with seriously, they cant cheat consumer like this.

product not received as ordered, fake item with inferior quality sent.

[Oct 14, 2017] Rediff.com India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                          Updated by Parimal Kumar Dutta Oct 16, 2017
                          NO call from Rediff shopping . The e site has to be banned immediately, they cheated many consumer.. Govt should take immediate action. I am also following to sue them.They cant be taken lightly. Please flash the cheater e commerce site ...Rediff shopping ...

Raje003
                            My rediffmail id is [protected]@rediffmail.com

This id was hacked a few days back and since then my contacts have been receiving emails from this "hacker" asking to reply with their details.

I tried changing the password once, then the hacker changed all my details - phone number and recovery email.

Please i request you to close this account as soon as possible.

Could you please send me a notice about your actions.

Rajesh kumar

[Oct 08, 2017] Rediff.com India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                            Sir I want to make a complaint that someone has hacked my rediffmail account and also when i click on forgetpassword link is not showing my alternate email id but it shows other users id ...So can you please help me . and i want to know my password if you know my password please send me on my alternate email ID:[protected]@gmail.com
                            Please my previous email address is [protected]@rediffmail.com i want to recover it so please sent otp at [protected]dont sent previous no which was [protected]

[email protected]
                              Respected sir/madam,

We have ordered nokia 1600 on dated 29.09.17 but we have received defective product. This phone shows no networks after insert the sim & switch off after every 10 minutes & there are so many scratches on body.

I am in trouble. Kindly look into the on priority.
                              Hoping your co-operation in this regards

Ganesh sadgir [protected]

defective mobile handset received (nokia 1600)

[Oct 02, 2017] Rediff.com India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Rediff.com India — I forgot my password and hint question answer

suresh.pitla
                                Hi team,

I forgot my rediffmail password & hint question answer too.. As it was created long back.. So kindly...
                                Complaint comments  Comments  (3)