Rediff.com India
Rediff.com India Ltd.

Rediff.com India Customer Care

Rediff.com India Ltd.

TwitterFacebookLinkedInYoutube
1st Floor, Mahalaxmi Engineering Estate, L. J. 1st Cross Road, Mahim (W)
Mumbai City District

Thu 09:00 am - 06:00 pm
Fri 09:00 am - 06:00 pm
Sat 09:00 am - 06:00 pm
Sun Closed

Rediff.com India related photos (580)

Complaints with pictures are more trusted and informative    View all

Rediff.com India Complaints & Reviews

vishalmaniidse on Nov 11, 2017
Dear sir
I have forgot my password and hint question for my following mail id. I will request you to kindly retrieve the password. The mail id of rediffmail is as under

[protected]@rediffmail.com

I am badly in need of the password. Kindly help me retrieving the password.
My alternate id is
[protected]@gmail.com

Vishal mani tripathi

[Nov 11, 2017] Rediff.com India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  Add a comment

Rediff — email account not can't close company

Viraj Joshi on Nov 10, 2017
    Ear sir/ madam,

Please close my email account ([protected]@rediffmail.com) i will provide my details as per...

Grace Dsouza on Nov 10, 2017
    Hi i have forgotten the password and the hint answers to my rediffmail account. I need to access my account urgently... My email is is [protected]@redidfmail.com... I have tried several times to login with whatever passwords i could remember but i am unable to login... If there is any other alternate way to retrieving my password that would be great... Please help

[Nov 10, 2017] Rediff.com India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Hemonta Dutta on Nov 9, 2017
      Dear sir/all,
      Few days ago, i placed a order for led bulb of 18w via order no 14703980. I have made the payment by net banking. When i received and open the parcel, i was surprised to see that led bulb were 12w instead of 18w. Moreover, few bulb were defective or broken during transit period. I think same situation will occur when we will purchase cloths also.

Hemonta dutta

[Nov 09, 2017] Rediff.com India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Rediff.com India — rediffmail account

Lunatic on Nov 9, 2017
        My rediffmail ail email and password has been changed what should i do now?.. With the help of this email i used to log in...

Ashok_KV
        I have ordered
        "vizio z01 sim smart watch with camera and 32 gb expandable memory) with bluetooth speaker free
        Quantity: 2 through sold by: vizio digital electronics pvt ltd by paying rs.2198.00 through online.

But i have received the smart watch
        1. Without battery.
        2. Free bluetooth not provided.
        Different color delivered.

Have raised the complaint 4 times through their website with all required details including photos but no feedback on the complaint. And no option for refund & no call center number is shared for the support.

I am not able to use the product without the necessary accessories and absolute ignorance from rediff.

Need the support in either getting the complete delivery or refund for the product.
        Order details
        Order no.: 14668966
        Payment mode: mast

product not delivered as per the offer/partial delivery

[Oct 23, 2017] Rediff.com India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

anups11
          Hello sir!
          My name is anup kumar!
          I am not able to login to my rediff account from last 1 year
          I have lost my mail password and changed my registered mobile number so i can not login my account. My account is

S. [protected]@rediffmail.com

So plz help me to recover my account.
          Plz send me information about my account on my another account which is "[protected]@gmail.com"
          Plz reply me as soon as possible

[Oct 22, 2017] Rediff.com India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
          Please slove the issue
          I ordered for Nazaquat Set of 3 Printed Cotton unstitched churidar material.
          I received it but the material is not cotton and poor quality. I don't want this
          product replace this produt immediately.

Rediff.com India — emails in my inbox are missing

Value-Trek Enineers
            Emails in my inbox are frequently missing. For example, (1) from 01/04/2017 to 07/04/2017, (2) 17/08/2017 to 29/08/2017 and...

Parimal Kumar Dutta
            I have booked an order vide rediff shopping

Order placed on[protected] total ₹1737
            Ship to
            Parimal dutta
            Order # 14681267
            Order details
            Delivered on 12/10/2017 05:49 pm,
            But item received is not as ordered
            Eci 4in1 car deck stereo, mp3 player, usb, fm, sd mmc & aux inputs & remote
            Sold by: e-commerce (India)
            ₹1737
            Fake item delivered, with a gift of so called wooden seed of rs, 500
            This has to be delt with seriously, they cant cheat consumer like this.

product not received as ordered, fake item with inferior quality sent.

[Oct 14, 2017] Rediff.com India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
            Updated by Parimal Kumar Dutta Oct 16, 2017
            NO call from Rediff shopping . The e site has to be banned immediately, they cheated many consumer.. Govt should take immediate action. I am also following to sue them.They cant be taken lightly. Please flash the cheater e commerce site ...Rediff shopping ...

Raje003
              My rediffmail id is [protected]@rediffmail.com

This id was hacked a few days back and since then my contacts have been receiving emails from this "hacker" asking to reply with their details.

I tried changing the password once, then the hacker changed all my details - phone number and recovery email.

Please i request you to close this account as soon as possible.

Could you please send me a notice about your actions.

Rajesh kumar

[Oct 08, 2017] Rediff.com India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
              Sir I want to make a complaint that someone has hacked my rediffmail account and also when i click on forgetpassword link is not showing my alternate email id but it shows other users id ...So can you please help me . and i want to know my password if you know my password please send me on my alternate email ID:[protected]@gmail.com
              Please my previous email address is [protected]@rediffmail.com i want to recover it so please sent otp at [protected]dont sent previous no which was [protected]

[email protected]
                Respected sir/madam,

We have ordered nokia 1600 on dated 29.09.17 but we have received defective product. This phone shows no networks after insert the sim & switch off after every 10 minutes & there are so many scratches on body.

I am in trouble. Kindly look into the on priority.
                Hoping your co-operation in this regards

Ganesh sadgir [protected]

defective mobile handset received (nokia 1600)

[Oct 02, 2017] Rediff.com India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Rediff.com India — I forgot my password and hint question answer

suresh.pitla
                  Hi team,

I forgot my rediffmail password & hint question answer too.. As it was created long back.. So kindly...

Rediff.com India — how to retrieve my old archived data?

POC
                  My email id is [protected]@rediffmail.com hereby, i was given an option to pay rs.199 and retrieve the archived data...

pooja1992
                  I unable to open rediffmail id. I also enter forget password but there shows to enter contact number and i will send you otp number but i lost that phone as well as number. What can i do to open that mail. Please solve it as soon as possible. It is very important for me. Without that mail i never do any work because i send that mail to every one and write that mail to every documents. Please solve this problem soon. Please please please

[Sep 19, 2017] Rediff.com India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                  Product recieved was in opened box wrapped in sealed outer cover.

Product is not working
                  I can't log in my account due to forget my password and mobile number also.

gops210
                    My order for the above, under order number ref 14621339 was delivered a few days back. Unfortunately, its a complete rip-off because :
                    1. One of the lanterns has a crack
                    2. Neither works even after cranking
                    3. Despite exposing to the sun for hours, absolutely no light

This is completely unexpected in terms of a purchase from rediff which i respect. Please immediately discontinue this product before other clients have a similar bad experience.

What am i supposed to do now? Expect a refund or write the amount off and forget about shopping in rediff?

Gopal krishnan

Hi I am sowjanya.b .my rediffmail id [protected]@rediffmail.com.i forgot my password and security answer to recover my account.pl provide my password on [protected]@gmail.com
                    I am not able to access my rediffmail account. becoz my mail account is not open any where to get confirm mail to open mail account again.i have very important mails in that account..plz help me to get out this problem.. plz
                    I tried to buy one mobile handset .
                    Once, twice, thricece.l, ...
                    Numerously it displays cash on delivery but when I m going to buy it shows cash on delivery not available but on blogs it says cash on delivery available... Humilates ones...
                    Atleast said must be provided cash on delivery. We are Indian, believe in what we see

Amit Sanghvi
                      Sir/Madam,
                      We are very shocked to understand that Rediff has return/refund policy of only 2 days when site says 7 days Rediff Assurance refund and return policy.
                      Since because of over sight, other preoccupation, medical emergencies, or any other reason if someone has not able to track mail, check product and mailed all details in 2 days, rediff company is not ready to entertain genuine problem of customer.
                      We would like to bring to your notice that product delivered had following problems.
                      Reason:

1. On rediff website gives Size of watch as 17 inches diameter but product send is only 17 cms ie less than 7 inches.

2. Watch is without glass covering and watch has hour, minute and second hands are touching each other. And product is not working properly.

3. Watch is without batteries but site info says batteries included.
                      Is it possible to check product specification, damage, working ( that to without Batteries that is mentioned but not supplied) all in 2 Days. Pl refer to site, it says 7 days Rediff Assurance refund and return policy.
                      So I request you to You to visit a rediff assurance policy on the shopping page of any product for return and replacement of product.
                      It seems either Rediff or its reseller is not ready to fulfil customer genuine return/refund policy that is on Rediff site. Customers are fooled.
                      Warm regards,
                      Amit Sanghvi
                      Dissatisfied Rediff Customer

[Sep 16, 2017] Rediff.com India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Rambhajan Rajput
                        Dear rediff,

My order number is 25832486

As discussed with you, i have received product was damage, so kindly refund the amount

Do the needful

Ram bhajan rajput
                        H. No kbt 55
                        Housing board colony
                        Mangla bilaspur
                        Chhattisgarh india
                        Pin code 495001
                        Mobile number

As discussed with you, i have received product was damage

received product was damaged
                        received product was damaged

[Sep 13, 2017] Rediff.com India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                        Updated by Rambhajan Rajput Sep 12, 2017
                        Dear all,
                        My order no. Is 25832486

As discussed with you, i have received product was damaged, so, please its my humble request to you do the needful that take the product back and refund the amount

Ram bhajan rajput
                        H. No. Kbt 55, housing baord colony mangla
                        Bilaspur 495001
                        Mo. No. [protected]
                        Updated by Rambhajan Rajput Sep 12, 2017
                        Dear Rediff,

My order number is 25832486

as discussed with you, i have received product was damage, so kindly refund the amount

Do the needful

I hav ordered dis from ur site and its not working and the day i hav received the product i am complaning for returning of the product but after ten day they are teeling me to talk to the vendor pls pickup my product as soon as possible
                        Kindly correct my new mobile no.[protected] and contact for further process
                        my order no. is 14619279
                        I forgot my password and alternate email ID help me to recover my password
                        The product sent to me by rediff is not working at all.. When i told them about the same they aren't willing to refund my money

Ravish7702
                          My name is ravish my email id is [protected]@rediffmail.com. I forget my email password. I want password of that email account as soon as possible. Please send me that on this mail id [protected]@gmail.com,

It is really very urgent as it is associated with my jobs & carriers please help me out in this matter i will always be great full to you.

Or you can send the password to my mobile no.[protected]

[Sep 11, 2017] Rediff.com India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

varun karkala
                            I had ordered a product named pro braun ladies hair shaver epilator (#[protected] for rs.3299. But i returned the product back which was even not opened or collected from the post master.

I had order on 14th august 2017 and rerurned on the same day of delivery of the product 24th august 2017.

I had paid the amount through my credit card onlline but even after returning the product on the same day why i have yet not recieved my money. As per your policy your should return the amount with 5 to 6 days but yet i have not received the amount even after constant follow up with your executive every single day. Today morning we spoke to mr. Kailash thakur from your complaint desk. But no satisfying response.

I want my money back. Since i have been paid through credit card. I dnt want to pay the interest of the product that i had nt purchase.

Please let me know how soon will i receive my money. Hope this mail will just not lay in ur inbox instead you will take action on it.

Varun

[Sep 09, 2017] Rediff.com India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                            I have applied for one products of Nokia 1110i mobile phone. The mobile phone quantity was 2.My order number is 14628667.But I have gotten one quantity today 16.9.2017.plz send immediately my item. Thanks.

zikkar zion
                              I had purchased apple ipad 3 charging and data transfer usb cable from your website. My order no is 14601041 and they delivered on 8.9.17 and i had raised refund request. Please refund the material is not compatible with my i pad 3. The material is not genuine not detects in my computer nor charges. I want only refund. I had enough with this. Please arrange to respond and refund.

[Sep 07, 2017] Rediff.com India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.