Rediff.com India
Rediff.com India Ltd.

Rediff.com India Customer Care

Rediff.com India Ltd.

TwitterFacebookLinkedInYoutube
1st Floor, Mahalaxmi Engineering Estate, L. J. 1st Cross Road, Mahim (W)
Mumbai City District

Thu 09:00 am - 06:00 pm
Fri 09:00 am - 06:00 pm
Sat 09:00 am - 06:00 pm
Sun Closed

Rediff.com India related photos (580)

Complaints with pictures are more trusted and informative    View all

Rediff.com India Complaints & Reviews

Sagala Purushotham on May 4, 2018
1. Order id 14954669 dtd 2.4.018. Portable fan damaged product delivered. Immediately informed through rediff shopping. Refund of rs.248 pending for last 30 days.

No contact number for speaking. Number of mails sent to rediff shopping complaints. No response.

Rediff shopping accepts payment from customers online but refund will not back. The customers are not treated properly. Refund amount not given back to me.

[May 04, 2018] Rediff.com India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
I am unable to open my rediffmail account on my computer. I complained to rediff customer care but they say they have not recd any complaintr regard to mail. They say you call your IT person to resolve the issue. All other accounts are opening on all the other browsers only REDIFF.COM is not opening.
Anybody have any solution please tell me.
I forgot my rediffmail.com login password and also related hint question.. Please send link
the below mentioned email address not login. Kindly help me to recover my below email.
[protected]@rediffmail.com
Alternate mail : [protected]@rediffmail.com
MOB: [protected]

Shailendra Asthana on Apr 11, 2018
    I have placed an order for air gun pistol revolver mouser for children on 20 feb. 2018. The cost rs. 240/- was paid through credit card. The order no. Is 14303496. A confirmation message was received on the same date. On 1 march a message was received about its shipment and on10 march a message was received that the order has been delivered. However, the order has not been delivered till date. It appears that the delivery agent has played a trick and grabbed the toy for his benefit. I have made complaints 2 times on your site but your representative never talked to me despite such assurance on the site.
    I feel duped because i had promised my grandson to give him this toy.
    May i hope that you will take quick action to either ensure the delivery of the toy or refund the amount paid.
    My mobile no. Is[protected].

[Apr 11, 2018] Rediff.com India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
    I did not open my account over a year. And i cant effort any rupees because i'm a student and my parents dont give me money and i dont have any bank account. My email id is yash1.[protected]@rediffmail.com
    Please unblock this account. I beg you.

Rediff.com India — universal bluetooth headset

S.Mondal on Apr 4, 2018
      I (Mr. Sarat ch. Das) have purchased the universal bluetooth headset through rediff shopping, order no. 14952178 dated 31.03.2018....

Amit Drabu on Apr 3, 2018
      Someone has changed the password of my rediffmail account with id (amit. [protected]@rediffmail.com).
      How can i retrieve my password and thus can't log in to that account.

To whom i should contact regarding the issue.

It seems my rediffmail account is hacked and alternate id is also hacked.

If any documents are required regarding my identity, i will furnish.

Kindly revert on amit.[protected]@gmail.com in case you would like to have any other details regarding the issue.

[Apr 04, 2018] Rediff.com India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
      Updated by Amit Drabu Apr 03, 2018
      My concern has not been resolved yet!!!

Someone has changed the password of my rediffmail account with id (amit. [protected]@rediffmail.com), and thus can't log in to that account.

How can i retrieve my password

To whom i should contact regarding the issue. It seems my rediffmail account is hacked and alternate id is also hacked.

Amit Drabu on Mar 28, 2018
        Someone has changed the password of my rediffmail account with id (Amit. [protected]@rediffmail.com).
        How can i retrieve my password.
        To whom i should contact regarding the issue.
        It seems my rediffmail account is hacked and alternate id is also hacked.
        If any documents are required regarding my identity, i will furnish.
        Kindly revert on amit. [protected]@gmail.com in case you would like to have any other details regarding the issue.

[Mar 28, 2018] Rediff.com India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

MPPKVVCL_Purchase on Mar 23, 2018
          My rediffmail account was hacked and all the details were changed... So there is no option to get back the account.
          This is my offical id therefore many important, urgent e-mail in it.
          You should provide us some ways to get back a hacked account.
          My id is [protected]@rediffmail.com
          Please recover my account as early as possible.
          You can mail me my password at [protected]@gmail.com.
          I would be very thankful to you.

[Mar 24, 2018] Rediff.com India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
          Hi, I am unable to open my emails older than 2007 from my rediffmail account (sayantan.[protected]@rediffmail.com). Please resolve the issue asap

Rediff.com India — forgot password and alternate email id

Gillbert Taylor on Mar 8, 2018
            I can't login my email ([protected]@rediffmail.com) because i forgot my password and i can't reset it because i forgot my...

Rediff.com India — unable to access my account and hacked account

Saira Galhotra on Mar 7, 2018
            I am unable to access my rediffmail that is [protected]@rediffmail.
            My accounts associated with rediff that is instagram...

Akash sain on Mar 6, 2018

I passesd my high school examination in 2006 from rajputana regiment inter college pilkhuwa (U. P.). My roll number is 0397647. But there is an an error in printing my name on marksheet.

Printed name: akash
            Correct name:akash kumar

I tried to get it corrected but they said that it has been a long time so now it can not be done.

So i request you to please do the needfull.

Your faithfully
            Akash kumar

[Mar 06, 2018] Rediff.com India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
            sulochanduchil's response Mar 14, 2018
            The ordered Product is not to my satisfaction and not good.
            "LegalResolved assures redressal of a plethora of legal issues without the time and efforts of pursuing litigation, through sending Legal Notice to the defaulters and inducing them to make amends to you. You will not only receive that defaulted payment, or compensation, but will also be able to retrieve the interest and legal costs as well. Hurry and get in touch with us on Contact no [protected] or visit www.legalresolved.com. Assured remedies without many scuffles!
            I have lost my email password and alternative options as well. i need to reset my password urgent. i have forgot alternate email id and password also. pls resolve as early as possible.

my email id : [protected]@rediffmail.com

my mobile no:- [protected]
            The ordered Product is not to my satisfaction and not good.

The Quality is also not good.

Very low quality.

It is not worth to quoted price

Please accept the complaint and refund the amount as early as possible.

Please accept my
            The ordered Product is not to my satisfaction and not good.

The Quality is also not good.

Very low quality.

It is not worth to quoted price

Please accept the complaint and refund the amount as early as possible.

Please accept my

SALLY Correa on Mar 5, 2018
              Hi my email login is sally4u

I have forgotten my password and also the recovery email & mobile number mentioned in this is very old and i no longer use both of them.

I tried accesing my old email of yahoo but i am unable to do so.

Request you to please help me to login back with a new password on this alternate email of mine [protected]@gmail.com

[Mar 05, 2018] Rediff.com India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
              Sir, my password is going invalid, now, i am going to do forgot password but there is shown 1st and last digit of alter email id and mob no.That is the not matching with my details.I calling rediffmail c.C but they are not pick my ph. Kindly resolve the same asap.

varaprasadmsgs on Mar 2, 2018
                I have lost my rediffmail password and hint question for my username [protected]@rediffmail.com. Please reset the same or send the activation key to my alternate mail id [protected]@gmail.com. Till day before yesterday it was working and yesterday onwards the same is not working. I have to address quite few important mails. Pease treat the matter most urgent.

[Mar 02, 2018] Rediff.com India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                I've can't unlock due to forget my alternative email ID and security number and also change my mobile number due to some circumstances.
                So pl do needful
                Ranjanad Gogoi
                Email [protected]@rediffmail.com
                Mobile no --[protected]
                I am unableto open my rediffmail account as i have forgotten the password so for the same kindly provide me the password on the email that is [protected]@gmail.com and its very urgent for me s past 7 years i am using it.
                kindly do the needful as early as possible

prasannar82 on Feb 2, 2018
                  I have paid for this item 2 times, please see the details below
                  Order # 14825794

1st time

When i ordered online i paid via my credit card

2nd time

When the product got delivered to my house the delivery staff collected money as cash on delivery on jan 4 2018.

Problem:
                  =
                  I was not at home my brother paid please see both the bills attached, also the mobile phone that arrived was a duplicate and not working mobile phone so i raised a case with you and got it refunded, however only one amount is refunded, another amout which was paid by cash to delivery staff (Details attached) is still not refunded.

I have attached the proof for two times payments, please see in my creditcard statement on dec 27 2017 there is online transaction for the amount rs.1387 to rediff.com and the delivery bill you will see cod (Cash on delivery)

Contact number of the delivery staff (Cod)

Name : sakthi
                  Mobile : [protected]

Very important note:
                  =
                  As the product is a duplicate china phone i returned the phone but i got only one refund, rediff is not doing the other refund which is collected by cash on delivery.

rediff online shopping cheating customers, collecting money two times and not doing the refund

[Feb 02, 2018] Rediff.com India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                  bhagvat ingole's response Feb 24, 2018
                  i have lost my rediffmail password and hint question also so kindly help to recovered my rediffmail password
                  I have lost my rediffmail password and hint question also so kindly help to recovered my rediffmail password ..my alternate id b.[protected]@gmail.com

Vinod Kumar Yadav on Jan 28, 2018
                    I am not able to access my rediffmail account.. I am getting the wrong username and password combination error of wrong password or wrong username.. But i am very much sure about my username and password as it's my mostly used account.. I didn't find any details about password recovery as it giving the message that the account is not existing.. My email id is [protected]@rediffmail.com.. Please let me know whts the problem.. I have very important mails in that account.. Please help me to get out of this problem..

Vinod kumar yadav
                    Mob.[protected], [protected]
                    [protected]@gmail.com /[protected]@rediffmail.com

[Jan 28, 2018] Rediff.com India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                    My product is broken pcs. battery is loss.
                    I am shivleela i forgot my password and alternate email id also so please help me
                    I am not able to access my rediffmail account
                    Hi, please help me access my account
                    [protected]@rediffmail.com
                    asking me to pay to activate account as it is suspended .
                    I am overseas and need the acct to access my password which is sent to rediffmail. please activate this asap . please help and do this asap its urgent.
                    thanks
                    Dear Sir/Madam
                    I am the user of Rediffmail account for a long
                    time. I am not remembering my password for the last few months. So I am unable to open my account. Please resolve my problem. I shall be obliged.
                    Dr. Kamal Ahmad
                    e-mail: [protected]@rediffmail.com
                    Please deliver information in [protected]@gmail.com

My rediffmail mail I'd is Lavanya.[protected]@rediffmail.com.I have not used it for many years.now I'm trying to login but its giving error msg as incorrect user name.i have some important information in that mail. Is there any way to retrive my id and password .
                    Pls help me at the earliest.

Lavanya

davidconstructions on Jan 23, 2018
                      I am not able to access my rediffmail account.. I am getting the error of wrong password or wrong username.. But i am very much sure about my username and password as it's my mostly used account.. I didn't find any details about password recovery as it giving the message that the account is not existing.. My email id is [protected]@rediffmail.com.. Please let me know whts the problem.. I have very important mails in that account.. Please help me to get out of this problem..

[Jan 23, 2018] Rediff.com India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                      I ordered #14848238 and cancelled it within 1 hour of purchase by sending an email to [protected]@rediff.co.in as mentioned in the website. I also tried calling the Customer Care service Toll free number[protected]. This number was invalid.
                      But now I'm receiving an SMS stating that the product has been shipped on 13th Jan 2018.

Rediff.com India — forgot my email password

Ahamed27 on Jan 22, 2018
                        I forgot my email id password and not able to reset it as i dont remember my alternate email id and contact no mentioned while...

Manjuu Kaparii on Jan 21, 2018
                        Hi. I have not been able to access my rediffmail account since one month. I am getting the error of wrong password or wrong username.. But i am very much sure about my username and password as it's my mostly used account... My email id is [protected]@rediffmail.com.. Please rectify this problem asap... I have very important mails in that account.. Please help me to get out of this problem..

[Jan 21, 2018] Rediff.com India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                        My email account with rediffmail.com is not working since 24th of November, 2017 .

I am Akhlaq Ansari, have forgot my mail Id and not able to loggin please help to get the same.

Hints:- Id may be akhlaq.[protected]@rediffmail.com or akhlaq84.[protected]@rediffmail.com

please close at the earliest & share detail on mobile number or akhlaq.[protected]@gmail.com

Akhlaq Ansari
                        Forgot password for [protected]@rediffmail.com.Also forgot alternate email id and not able to reset password.mobile [protected]

prasannar82 on Jan 13, 2018
                          I made a purchase for nokia 1100 mobile with rediff.com (Online shopping), please find the order details
                          Order id : 14825794
                          Order date : dec 27 2017
                          Invoice date : dec 29 2017
                          Seller : sunglow
                          Seller email id : [protected]@gmail.com
                          Seller mobile phone : [protected]

I have paid for this item two times first time by credit card and second time by cod (Cash on delivery), also the product that arrived is duplicate china mobile. I have paid for this item two times first time by credit card and second time by cod (Cash on delivery), when i contacted seller they are asking to contact rediff, last time when i contacted rediff they asked me to contact the seller. Again i contacted
                          Rediff they are still asking me to contact the seller. Either the seller or rediff is not processing my refund/return.

Summary

I have paid two times for the same product and the product arrived is a non working duplicate mobile phone. Either the
                          Seller or rediff is not processing my refund/return.

Proofs :

I have solid proofs that i have paid twice
                          I have my credit card statement that shows that i have paid rs.1387 from my credit card.
                          I have bill that shows cash on delivery collected
                          I have the duplicate mobile phone.

i have paid two times for the same product and the product arrived is a non working duplicate mobile phone

[Jan 14, 2018] Rediff.com India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Sebo on Jan 10, 2018
                            Dear Sir/Madam, I bought Renault Kwid in December 2015. The reasons I am totally disappointed with the vehicle are the following:
                            1. The engine sound to the cabin is unacceptable.
                            2. Body parts are too delicate, even a dashing from a distance of one foot make the car like touch-me-not.
                            3. Just after the purchase, there was rubbing noise with steering.
                            4. The rubber beading of the rear door had to be replaced.
                            5. The handbreak was replaced.
                            6. Within 30K kilometers, the break pads had to be replaced twice!!
                            7. The Shock absorber was replaced (not covered under warranty).
                            8. Silencer set was replaced.
                            9. Forearms were replaced.
                            10. Oil sump was replaced. (surprisingly and sadly, it is made of fiber!!!)
                            11. Key socket has to be replaced.
                            12. Oil filter was replace twice.
                            13. AC gas was reloaded (even after with very minimum use AC)
                            14. Mud guards are too poor, not of any quality.
                            15. Accelerator was replaced.
                            16. The wheels were removed and refitted many times which really makes the wear and tear of the wear very badly.
                            17. The body is so thin, even a light impact can cause unimaginable damage, and empty the pocket even after huge insurance coverage.
                            18. Customer care does not respond properly, pretends to intentionally misunderstand and then respond accordingly while the real issue in question is really far from what I talked about with them.
                            19. Taking the car to the showroom for any minor repair will be mishandled, will cause more harm than repair, and will force you to think that the maintaining the problem would have been better than solving it.
                            20. It has become a share to drive the car, with such a substandard quality.
                            21. The above complaints have fallen on deaf ears on the part of the customer care and Renault management, just indifferent.

It is really a pathetic situation because:
                            1. People who buy such car belong to middle class or lower
                            2. They buy the car because it is a dream for most of them, shelling
                            out their hard earned money.
                            3. A good number of buyers buy the car on loan.
                            4. Therefore the people are cheated.
                            5. The car came to market proclaiming the low cost of it, but
                            considering the quality of the care pricing should have been less
                            than half of the showroom price.

After considering the above points, I as a customer look for an appropriate compensation from Renault manufacturers after taking back the car. The above complaints have caused a lot of inconvenience to me, visiting the showroom many times more than normal. If the above replacements of parts are done in just less than two years, I will have to spend a lot of time in the rest of my life in showroom and spend a lot of money. It is told that if you buy a new car, there will be no major maintenance cost for at least five years, and that is one of the reasons people go for new car. But see the case of this car!!! I want justice.
                            Seby

[Jan 11, 2018] Rediff.com India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                            Dear Seby,

Please check your private message and share the details for us to assist with your concern.
                            Sebo's [Complaint's author] reply, Jan 12, 2018
                            do something about it, i am desperate
                            Renault Customer Care's response, Jan 13, 2018
                            Dear Seby,

We're forwarding your concern for further processing & will get back to you with an update on the same.
                            Kindly replace my car with adequate compensation
                            I forgot the answer for the security question for my rediffmail. how to reset new password with same phone no.
                            Dear Seby,

We understand that our team has contacted you and shared clarification regarding repair work. We request you to kindly get in touch with the dealership for further assistance in this regard.
                            if that is your response, i will contact the dealer

ranju subbaiah on Jan 10, 2018
                              I have forgotten my rediffmail password and hint question please help me and give me the new password,
                              This is my id [protected]@rediffmail.com... Please reply to [protected]@gmail.com. I should get some personal info from that mail. Many businesses mail address i have in rediffmail id so that i can give my new mail id and ask them to communicate through new one. Pls do the needful

[Jan 10, 2018] Rediff.com India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

mondalanup on Jan 6, 2018
                                I purchased an item name 'salt water car' against order no. 14822275 dated 24,.12.17. Fully paid. Transaction no. 26054066.

After opening the packet i was shocked to see the car wheel rods are fully rusted with an age old cover box. Seems rejected materials.

Please refund the amount and take back the materials. Or let me know how i will get back my money?

[Jan 06, 2018] Rediff.com India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.