[Resolved]  Rediff.com India — Rediffmail account being hacked

My rediff account is hacked and the hacker had changed all the password and recovery email.The hacking has been done for a month, which now i'm being aware of.

My email id is chiku12.[protected]@rediffmail.com
Please contact on the alternate email id: [protected]@gmail.com
my phone no., alternate email id, and security question are changed. please help me recover my account as soon as possible.

I humbly request you to bring a 24 hrs customer service as these are the important matter(my exam details are in the email) and needs immediate attentions.what all information can be used by hacker is uncertain.

I hope you understand the concern and provide the help on utmost priority.
Complaint marked as Resolved Oct 1, 2020
I had reached rediff customer support themselves with email support and they kindly replied me and asked me some questions, i answered them faithfully to my best of abilities and they resetted my password.Thank you so much rediff community for supporting me!

[Oct 01, 2020] Rediff.com India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  4 Comments     Updated: ShareTweet

Comments

I am not able to access my rediffmail account..I am getting the error of wrong password or wrong username..but i am very much sure about my username and password as it's my mostly used account..my email id is [protected]@rediffmail.com..please let me know what is the problem..i have very important mails in that account..please help me to get out of this problem..
I am not able to access my rediffmail account..I am getting the error of wrong password or wrong username.Please help me open my account. It is [protected]@rediffmail.com... It is important.
am unable to access more than a day and it's not allowing me to change password as well. Kindly get my account restored. I have old emails that I need to refer

please give me the customer care support phone number as it is not connecting to them. please help.

Rediff.com India
    Rediff.com India Phone
    Rediff.com India Address
    1st Floor, Mahalaxmi Engineering Estate, L. J. 1st Cross Road, Mahim (W), Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400016