Tradus India Complaints & Reviews

1.8
Last updated Jan 15, 2015

File a complaint to Tradus India

Having problems with Tradus India?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Tradus India customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Tradus India

Gurgaon District
Haryana
122002

Tradus India Phone Numbers

Tradus India reviews & complaints(376)

I have unfortunately bought a Jivi mobile from Tradus last year but the product is defective. Wrote several mails to Tradus but they deflected the matter and asked me to take up with manufacturer. I didnt want to keep and wanted to return. Tradus is selling bogus and defective products and their customer care exec are party to it. What should be done in this circumstance? The defective mobile phone is lying with me. Now it has automatically become locked. ROHIT KUMAR
Tradus India Customer Care's response
Kindly get in touch with the seller which you had selected at the time of purchase as Tradus is not the manufacturer or service provider. Tradus is a open platform where buyers and sellers are doing business together and we facilitate the transaction.
Tradus India Customer Care's response

I have purchased black flip cover for galaxy grand 2 and i have submitted the complaint mail to [protected]@gmail.com on 27/07/2014. the copy of the complaint is " the flip cover for samsung grand2 supplied vide the order no. 13532568 dt.17/07/2014 by Tirath corporation on 23/07/2014 is found to be defective. the defects are 1) the name SAMSUNG printed on the cover is not fully printed or it is fadded. 2) the top edge of the flip cover pasting is not good. hence the supply is not good. kindly arrange to replace the same. 'the above cover was purchased thinking that the supply will be good and this is the first time i am purchasing materials through online. kindly do the needful. photos are enclosed for your reference." and finally i have received the reply from Tirath corporation on 12/08/2014 is given below: "We are very sorry for this Please contact tradus.com They will refund your full amount and keep this cover with you no need to return us you got your money back Thanking You, untitled Tirath Corporation Online Merchant Ph. +91-[protected], [protected]" then i asked them to guide me for submitting the complaint but so far i have not received any reply from Tirath corp. finally i am submitting the complaints to you. i am feeling that i have made a mistake to buy materials through online. pl help me V.RAMESH, [protected], [protected]@yahoo.com 4 AttachmentsView allDownload all
    Tradus India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
    i have purchased same thing but got in a exellent condition . no issues

Tradus — Money is not refunding last 2 years

I have purchased mobile threw Tradus. i am following last 2 years to tradus bit they are not refunding my money. My complain no is-[#621656] .please help me. this is cheated website. Please help me.

I have placed the order(12 items) on tradus.com. Order ID: #13584589.

They did not delivered 6 items in that. Quantity is wrong for few items. I made complaint within 7 days as per their T&C. But their response is not proper.

For example, I had ordered “Yardley Gold Original After Shaving Lotion 100Ml” Rs.170 worth. But they sent only 50ml. I made the complaint within 7 days as per their rule. I asked the status after some day since they did not reply. I came to know that their reply was gone to my spam folder. As per their reply I sent the photos of the product. They are telling they cannot refund the money now since it is more than 7 days. Even I made the complaint within 7 days as per the rule that customer care person is not understanding. He is keep on telling, you did not send the photo within 7 days. Sending the photo is to help them. It is not my job to send photo. How they can send the product without verify it properly? They are cheating now!!!
      Aug 13, 2020
      Tradus India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Suborder ID: 13587689_01 & Suborder ID: 13587689_02 was placed by me on 22/8/2014. Order subsequently cancelled by Tradus for the reason Price revision. From 25/8/2014 I am repeatedly writing to Tradus for my refund but they do not bother to respond. My refund is stuck up with them & they do not have any valid phone no. through which I can talk to them. Pl. do not buy from Tradus anymore.
        Tradus India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
        I have placed the order on tradus.com and my Order ID: #13588340 and they cancelled my order more than 1 month ago and till now they didn't refund my amount. Please help!

Order Details: Suborder ID: 13416319_01Quantity: 1Product Price: Rs. 3159Shipping Charges: Rs. 40 Shipping Details Courier: AramexAWB #: [protected] Address: ramarao 1-11-242/1, flat no:502, kisan residence, syamlal buildingBegumpetHyderabad, 500016 Andhra Pradesh, India Mobile: [protected] Payment Details Payment Type: Credit CardOrder Value: Rs. 3159 I Purchaged casio watch from tradus web site but they sent wrong item to me. i send back to seller but till now i did not receive product from tradus. i purchaged the watch 2 months back. i need watch, do not want money from tradus
          Sep 03, 2014
          Updated by venkat maddala
          i am Suffering with Tradus Online site, please any one help me they did not respond in proper way. finaly i do not want to refundable money, i need casio watch.

I ordered an aero spray paint 2-3 days back. I used it today but the can was empty. It was packed but not sealed. And my order no is[protected]. I am very disapointed with your services. I want you to change my product as soon as possible. My contact number is [protected]
            Tradus India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Hi I have purchased a casio wrist watch from tradus.com and it is a fake, i came to know about this when service center of casio india ltd told me that it was a counterfit . here are the details of my order: Tradus dispatch no : [protected]/27-01 order no : 12125028 kindly help me to get my refund from tradus
              Tradus India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

i bought a pendrive for rs.500 for that i have to get GYM BAG AS FREE. but to my surprise only pendrive was despatched. ARE YOU CHEATING?IMMMEDIATELY SEND THE GIFT ATONCE otherwise you take back your pendrive and refund my money back.sub mail id 13538178_02 name sundarbaskar
                Tradus India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

My self Kamlesh Patel & I had paid for transcend 16GB class 10 micro sd card through HDFC net banking but not showing order. [protected]PayUIBIBOWebPrivateL Kindly submit my payment to my account as i had placed another order. Please take neccessary ation as soon as possible.
                  Tradus India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I am writing this letter to inform you that the Pen Camera which I have purchased from online Tradus on 21st May, 2014 is not working properly.I returned you the Pen camera but I didn't receive the amount(690 rupees) which I paid through Blue dart.I have sent many mails regarding this issue but there is no response.I am very much disappointed and request you to return my money as soon as possible.Please find the attached bill of the Pen camera.
                    Tradus India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I had booked and paid via my credit card, kurti from tradus.com, kriaa cotton printed kurti, on 5th july 2014 but till now, i have not received the parcel, i cant believe, tht anyone can cheat like this. Tradus and tiptop fashion are complete bogus and fraud. God save us. Can anyone help me getting me my money or parcel back.
                      Tradus India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                      me too facing the same problem for one week in tradus.com
                      'm sending a lot of complaints to tradus customer care they dont even give a response...
                      They wont deliver but they will ask 2 days time or 3 days time...
                      After the 3 days time over they will give another reason and ask you for another 3 days time to deliver. Some higher official from this site must take severe action against them for doing like this and cheating the customers.
                      I wish they could either return my money or my parcel :(

This is my first online purchase through tradus and i didnt had a bad experience ever in my life. The First thing about tradus is that they dont even care about the customer satisfaction an the second thing is that a paid customer must be seeking for his product everyday because they dont deliver the product as promised.Very bad site.

My Complaint against the tradus.com :

MY ORDER DETAILS ARE BELOW:

Order ID: 13470820
                        Seller Name: Venktron_India
                        Dispatch Date: July 7, 2014, 11:59 pm
                        Courier Name: Tradusmumbai
                        AWB No: 536b59ada198d
                        Expected Date of Delivery: July 9, 2014, 11:59 pm

I booked an order through tradus.com site on last saturday,
                        After two days they sent an email like this:

Hi Abdul Majeeth,

Below is the summary of your Order ID: 13470820

SubOrder ID: 13470820_01 (Kingston Data Traveler 16GB SE9 Pen Drive (Steel Body)):

As per information provided by the Seller TechGeek, your item shall be delivered by tomorrow.

So i believed that my order will be delivered tommorrow, but i lost my faith because 4 days gone after receiving that message. Now the promised delivery date also gone yesterday. And not yet delivered. So it make me tensed.
                        Yesterday i Sent a message about this issue to the TRADUSHO profile in your site(https://www.consumercomplaints.in) for that he didnt give a single response and not even sent a reply message to me. From this we can know taht whether they are caring about their customers or not. Definitely NOT .

The mentioned seller is from Mumbai, me too from Mumbai only and moreover seller's location is just 5kms away from my home but takes already 5 days time . They didn't delivered my product within the expected delivery time.I cant trust them after this. The TRADUSHO also not replying me. Thats why i decide to register a complaint againt them.
                        Sir I request you to take serious and necessary action and make them to deliver my product by tomorrow (11 july 2014)

THANKS IN ADVANCE

REGARDS,
                        ABDUL MAJEETH
                        Jul 13, 2014
                        Updated by Abz Majeeth
                        Dear consumer complaints team i request you to take legal action againt the Tradus.com because they are not responding me. It's a nice lesson to me. Hereafter i wont buy anything from the Tradus site. Please help me and do something to refund my money.
                        Respected consumer complaints team i request you to take legal action against the Tradus.com site CEO Mr.Mudit Khosla and Head, CDIT Categories Mr.Nishit Dayal. I learnt a good lesson from the Tradus site. Hereafter i wont buy any products from the tradus site. Please take legal action against the CEO and Head CDIT. Please help me consumer complaints Team

i want my money back or i want my order because you guys are fraud because there is no any R.K sales corporation in karol bagh and you commit me that my product will deliver today but upto this time i didnt recieve my order and also u r not updating
                          Tradus India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

This is regarding my order no# 13454078_01 which has been placed almost one week back, and did not get any info about delivery. I am very disappointed; I never thought the behavior of Tradus, This is very unprofessional, every day I am sending mail and raising compliant in your customer care site, but never got proper response of resolution, always getting like this, .. It will resolve in 1-2 days, but those 1-2 day never comes, This is my mistake that I placed order the product in your wesite tradus.com, I would have done through Flipkart or Amazon and they could send it in 1-3 days definitely, otherwise they will inform before placing the order that it will take delay and will mentioned the number of days will be taken to delivery, so that buyer can think about placing an order. Your professionalization is not up to mark. Please refund my Money Today itself, It is already almost one week.
                            Tradus India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Order Flow Order Placed :[protected]:23:38 Order Accepted By Seller :[protected]:25:03 Order Packed By Seller :[protected]:51:41 Order Dispatched By Seller :[protected] Its been a month now.. I have not received my order. kiindly check. Otherwise will have take an action
                              Jul 07, 2014
                              Updated by Siddeshster
                              Sub-Order ID: 13366668_01 -Please Check.

I BOOKED TWO MEMORY CARD OF 16GB FROM SUMAN ENTERPRISES, NEHRU PALACE, NEW DELHI. BUT I RECEIVED ONLY ONE MEMORY CARD OF 16GB IN THE COVER. THE DETAILS OF ORDER IS GIVEN BELOW ITEM - TRANSCEND 16GB MICRO SD STORE - SUMAN ENTERPRISES, NEW DELHI (MOBILE#[protected]) COURIER - ECOMEXPRESS TRACKING NO.[protected] DELIVERED ON 26.06.2014 ADDRESS: VIVEK PATIL, JAYSHREE NIWAS, NEW MANDALA VILLAGE, S.T. ROAD, MANDALA VILLAGE, MUMBAI-88, MAHARASHTRA---MOBILE NO. [protected]
                                Tradus India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

The product i recieved is of cheap quality and not acording to the description and image shown on the website. It is not chrome and is of black colour and its not hardened steel as described on the website. It already started rusting and the head of the baton is also loos and can not be tighten. It doesnt have any rubber grip aswell as described. How can i returne it as i tried many time to contact customer service but its writen that i can reach seller directly. Please tell me how i can return it and get my money refunded as i am not able to reach customer service for tradeus as there is a loop on there website and i cannot post any feedback, i tried many times with pics attached but no use. Ant the seller address i got on the courior is also fake. Its relisales H-41 Ashoke vihar phase 1 Delhi 110052. I called the no provided on the courior but every time the say the office is closed. The no is [protected]. My order id is 13387623. Thanks..
                                  Tradus India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I had ordered 2 products through Tradus, 1 of which had been delivered and the other is not. Tradus claims that it has been delivered but I have not yet received it. The order details for both are as follows : Product received : 13339868_01 Product not received : 13339868_02. I have already reached out to the complaint team at Tradus but they are unable to solve the issue, which leads me to request you to help me get the product i paid for.
                                    Tradus India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

We order gionee p4 mobile on[protected] order accepted by tradus but still we have not received mobile as well as money also. I write to mail so many times but no response received . Plz look into the matter and refund money or provide mobile otherwise i will go in consumer court. For my loss.
                                      Order is is 13354380 dtd.14.06.2014 .
                                      Thanks & regds
                                      Bharat kumar jain
                                      Tradus India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Never Ever buy Branded watch from tradus.com. they are selling branded watch at very low cost, I got a TISSOT watch Item: Tissot PRC 200 Black, Sub Order ID, 13310556_01.THEY GAVE 45% discount, and took 4765 INR from me, but the watch is FAKE.after 1 week of buying I went to TISSOT showroom to compare my watch with TISSOT showroom watch.then identified that it is FAKE.so please friend don’t buy any watch from TRADUS.
                                        also you can check following site
                                        Bijan Saha
                                        Jun 24, 2014
                                        Tradus India Customer Care's response
                                        We have already shared the return process with you.Tradus as a marketplace will take strict action against the seller.