Reebok India Complaints & Reviews

2.2
Last updated Nov 25, 2021
Profile

File a complaint to Reebok India

Having problems with Reebok India?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Reebok India customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Reebok India reviews & complaints (992)

Hi Team,
I purchased a pair of Black & White shoes (Product Desc: AR0863-7-SUBLITE XT CUSHION 20) for Rs 5599.00 as of yesterday at GD Retail-Tolichowky-Hyderabad. The same product at Amazon is available for Rs 4200.00 if I go for online shopping.

Could you justify for why there is such a difference in cost for the same product / Or whether customers are encouraged to go for online shopping in-spite of getting it from Reebok outlet in the city.

FAIZ
Reebok India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Today around 12.30 PM, I got call from cell no [protected], regarding offer to get 7 items of Reebok on Rs 6500/along with Samsung Glaxy J7 G4 mobile, I feel it is scam.Please suggest me, about such type of offer, is it true or fake.
My contact no is [protected]

Hi Team Reebok.

Thanks for response!

Pls. find enclosed snap shot of claim product label.

Filled table is as given below :-

Consumer Name Anoop Saxena
    Contact No. [protected]
    Invoice Number 1961 (Manual Invoice)
    Date of Purchase 07th March 2017
    Size Small (chest 93 cm, Neck 16 cm, Lemgth 68 cm)
    Defect Description 03 bubbles introduced only after 01 wash
    Store Name Sridevi Associates (India) Pvt. Ltd. Reebok Showroom, #f36, 1st floor, Phoenix Market City, CMC White Field Road, Mahadepara Post, Bangalore-560048 Ph No[protected]
    Article No. BC5897

Please do the needful for rectification of the same which is only replacement of T-Shirt.

Thanks and best regards

Anoop Saxena
    Mobile no [protected] and [protected]
    Email I'd [protected]@gmail.com

Sir/Madam,
      I would like to bring in your kind attention that I had purchased a Reebok snickers and the pasting got loosened. I submitted the product at purchase shop at City Centre 1, Salt Lake, Kolkata on 11/3/2017, , , claim no. 4814. Still it is not ready.
      Pls do the needful earliest.
      Dr Suvam Das
      [protected]@gmail.com
      Reebok India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
      One femal call me your number select in lucky customer it's true
      pleasev
      inform
      femal no is [protected]
      Be the first one to find this complaint helpful

My name is sikander beri from sikar. I brought a shoe from a retailer shoe shop name is classic fashion (ganpati plaza, 1...
        Be the first one to find this complaint helpful
        First of all sir your helplines are not accessible. Please Get them updated. Second, i bought a pair of shoes from CP. I was...
        Be the first one to find this complaint helpful

I ordered a pair of shoes from amazon India on 8th of Jan 2017. As promised It was delivered on 11th of Jan 2017, but within 2 months of normal usage, it got torn off. As a regular user of reebok, I have been using several products of reebok from past many years and it never let me down but this time I was literally shocked to see that the shoes from such a reliable brand reebok torn off in just two months from the date of purchase.

So I request you to kindly look at it at the earliest and do the needful. Hope to get a genuine help from you.
        Be the first one to find this complaint helpful

Kindly action, some of fake call from [protected] (Ritu verma), [protected], [protected] (Ritesh serma), [protected], [protected], [protected],
          Whatsapp number [protected], to odisha people, telling we will get combo pack achieve your lucky mobile number, like as 5999/ ('t' shirt, sun glass, belt, shoes, wallet, mobile phone, track shoot), 6999/ ('t' shirt, sun glass, belt, shoes, wallet, mobile phone, track shoot), 9999/ ('t' shirt, sun glass, belt, shoes, wallet, mobile phone, track shoot). He have dispatch by postal (Cash on delivery) that time as per commitment material not available in box.

Pls do this needful.

I have purchased multiple products from reebok website on 30-July-2016
            Order No : 19938260
            I purchased "Women's...
            4 other people found this complaint helpful

I purchased your football shoes @70% discount. I know your company policy is no exchange, no return on sale.

But I want to tell u, that the football studds did not even last 1 day of wearing.
            I purchased your shoes on goodwill that I am getting a high value worth shoe in good value.

But this is unacceptable that the shoe doesn't even last one day.

It's soul came out of the shoe. I tried to paste it using fevi quick and use. But it does not work.

I gave it back to the mahipalpur Reebok factory outlet, but they are not agreeing to exchange it.

This is no way, to handover your defective goods to customer in the name of sale which does not even last one day o[censored]se even if it is on sale.

My money should be refunded, or the shoes must be replaced.

It's a horrible experience for a customer.

I am enclosing my bill for your reference.
            And my shoes are with the mahipalpur reebok factory outlet.

Eeshan Gupta
            +91 [protected]
            [protected]@gmail.com
            Reebok India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
            I have purchase a brand new Reebok shoes from CSD, AF Station Ojhar, nashik on 24 March 2017 but it's sole was detached from it's base after two days I.e on 26 March 2017.its sole is getting off from it's base in just two days only.

Be the first one to find this complaint helpful

I bought a pair of shoe from Reebok Store, Basic Clothing Pvt Ltd (V3S Mall Laxmi Nagar) dated 5th Feb 2017 however to my surprise the product supplied to me was either generic or belongs to defective lot.

I decided to return the product to store after finding out sign of tears within 10 days on normal usage. The storekeeper told me that its normal with this design of shoe which is surprising that a company like Reebok with international presence supply spurious quality of products intentionally?

I returned the product to same store on 17th Feb 2017 and store owner assure me of replacement and promised to call within 1 week but again to my surprise they never called. After waiting for few day I decided to call them and they asked me to visit their store to claim replacement but after reaching there, they simply denied replacement with the same product mentioning reason as product discontinued by the manufacturer. This is seriously wrong and no way to treat customer and on top of that they are offering other product for some other size. How in the world is this acceptable to anyone?
              Reebok India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
              Your product has been back and I reserving your product...
              Please send my original products

Be the first one to find this complaint helpful

Saale, ek no.ka fraud h ye. isne bahuto ke saath to fraud kia hi h saath me mere saath bhi fraud kia.isne mujhe call krke 6500 me ek samsung galaxy s7 k saath reebok kit dene ka promide kia but jb mene wo saaman ko buy kia tb mujhe kuch nhi mila surf ek shoe mila wo bhi bahut cheap quality ka. ye company ek no. ka fraud h, frnds ese company pr to case krna chahiye. frnds i[censored] r agree with me then plz whatsapp me on my no." [protected]"
                Reebok India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                The cycle which i bought 4 years ago has the problem in the electronic dashboard, The reading does not start and it requires software reinstallation. we have been trying to complain to Reebok.
                Be the first one to find this complaint helpful

I received a call today (04 march 2017 at 12:30pm) regarding offer supposedly from reebok india, new delhi.

The caller mentioned my mobile number was eligible for 8 reebok products worth 7500 and a free samsung mobile phone.

The caller asked for my closest pin code, post office, police station, landmark etc. Then they proceeded to take my confirmation of size and colour for the 8 products.

He then mentioned that his senior would call to confirm the order and contact information provided.

I just received a call from +91 [protected] (12: 59pm) saying that the pin code i provided was erroneous and hung up!
                  Be the first one to find this complaint helpful

Reebok ki traf se call aya ki apka no. reebook ne offer me select kiya h apko 7000 me ek set trouser tshrt shoes wallet ek J7 samsung mobile or ek chasma milega wo aapke post offce aayega humne wo book krwa diya jb hume hamara parsel mila to usme sirf ganda sa 100 rs ka shoes tha bas or ap koi call attend nahi kr raha ye fraud kam un logo ne bahut ke sath kiya h nam aapki compny ka lekr

Hi Team,

I am Sunil Swain from New Delhi. I am a MARATHON MAN, recently I buy Reebok shoe for 1st time (ar2820 reebok shoe) Rs 5499.50 its on sale MRP 10999/[protected]. from Pacific Mall Shop No- 21 first Flr Subash Nagar New Delhi - 110027 Ph - [protected] Tin No- [protected].

As I told you I am a MARATHONER and again and again ask to saleman ''show me the half marathon or full marathon shoe because I have a wide foot so show according to that with good cushioning'', then he show me this shoe and tell me this is best for you.

I don't know why you peoples hire those kind of sale's man who doesn't know proper knowledge or not getting training properly. He doesn't know the difference peoples of normal using shoe peoples and marathon runner peoples.

I tell you in brief, when I go to the Addidas Showroom and tell him the same ''show me the half marathon or full marathon shoe because I have a wide foot so show according to that with good cushioning''. Those salesman Clearly Denied to me because don't have. Then I walk to your showroom Reebok its next to addidas Showroom in Pacific Mall and I know Reebok also making good Running shoe's also a Good name and Brand In INDIA. But when I go there your saleman said whatever you like you can buy. He is not asking any particular region you want to buy or just you want for formal or causal use Not asking. Then express to explain ''show me the half marathon or full marathon shoe because I have a wide foot so show according to that with good cushioning'' and I tell him my budget is 8000/- to 9000/- show me the best shoe for MARATHON finally he said ar2820 reebok shoe this model good and this is good Marathon shoe and also fit in your budget. he convince me and I buy 2 pair of shoe one for my friend and one for me. Please find the attachment of BIll and deign of shoe.

When I run my 16km Run on 22-jan-2017. I had a huge pain in my left & Right Big toe not able to complete my target due to this pain. I suffer lot, I think its a first time with new shoe some of friends told me its a new shoe little bit happen if I use more then its not happen again. But I am scare of that pain and I tried again on my 2nd on 29-jan-2017 ohhhh again happen same pain. Now I am not using this shoe kindly please replace. I know I buy this shoe in sale time so in Bill is mention No exchange, No return, No refund, No claim.

But I need replacement, I am suffering lots due to un-knowledge saleman only those salesman want to know sale not take care of customers. Its humble request you to please replace asap. I not satisfied customer

Sunil Swain
                      Be the first one to find this complaint helpful

I have to buy a Reebok Men's Reebok Court Blue, Red and White Canvas Sneakers - 7 UK, Online with 1 year manufacturer warranty.
                        but i have some sole problem in shoe. i have to purchase by 10-Oct-2016.

Please help to change or ...?

Kamran
                        Zee Media Corporation LTD.
                        Be the first one to find this complaint helpful

I had purchasef Reebok sports for running and after a short useage the sole has been seperated. I am very dissapointed by this act. I had a very high opinion about the company and had refrained from buying Indian products, since Reebok is an Inter national sports brand.
                          Kindly intimate the plan of action to get the issue rectified. I am residing in mumbai.
                          Your early action would be appreciated.
                          With warm regards,

ramnath k bhat
                          Be the first one to find this complaint helpful

I have purchased one reebok Linea LP Black through through Snap Deal, I have used only two times within a year, I went to Kolkata to join a seminar on22.2.17, all of a sudden below soul has detached from body, I feel shame in the seminar. I have told to Snap deal customer care but not yet reply. why such type of cheating is done to me? detail Order ID: [protected] (1 Item) DETAILS
                            Placed on 23 Apr, 2016
                            Reebok Linea LP Black & Silver Running Shoes
                            Pl. tell me what to be done in next???????????? Reebok is a renowned company, why such type of products is beung sale, for this cause we have setteled no any material will be purchased on line.
                            Reebok India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                            I got this product on 5 feb, and today i found that they have started tearing from inside foot mesh, this is disheartning as i got this product for 2500 and not even 1 month use and its torn...i request Reebok to contact me and confirm how can they help me in this regard.

Be the first one to find this complaint helpful

I bought runtone US 8 size shoe from Reebok, Cp D-7 branch, i am facing wrinkles on net as well as a hole on the right shoe on bottom. I am really disappointed by the product and the service. I was sold this product deceitfully by their sales staff, when i pleaded for replacing my product by mailing to Reebok itself, i did not get any reply from them. I regret purchasing a pair of shoe from reebok. My shoe is two months old only, totally disappointed by the companies policy. My shoe is under warranty.
                              Be the first one to find this complaint helpful

I bought this Reebok HexAffect Black size 11 from the nearest reebok store in a shopping mall in South-West Delhi in the month of October'16.
                                Today- 24th Feb'2017, My father was walking on the road around 7pm. While he was walking, a small stone happen to tear the sole of the shoe and prick into my father's right foot. I did not spend 7k for this quality of the product.
                                This could've injured him severely.
                                The quality of Reebok is degrading with every product I buy. I am planning to not buy any of the Reebok products and to just stop using the existing ones.
                                His old Reebok shoe could've resisted the stone easily and could've avoided this scenario. A two year old torn up shoe could've been more o[censored]se which costed us very less from this 7k useless piece of crap. Even an ordinary flip flop could've done wonders. Now he wont wear that poor quality shoe anymore. He wont risk getting another stone into the shoe or making holes through the entire sole.
                                I am very upset with the quality of product. This has to be taken care of immediately. I am attaching the picture. I tried attaching the video as well but there is some problem as the video didnt upload.
                                Client Number- [protected]
                                My number-[protected]
                                Desirable solution of the complaint- either fulfill the quality of the product with assurance that this wont happen or refund the money of the product. Because this could've injured him severely and also could've cost us a fortune.
                                Be the first one to find this complaint helpful

I have purchased the footwear from reebok showroom which is in vasai west.
                                  I am a old customer of reebok and I am facing this problem with shoes for 1st time. Also I am very disappointed with behaviour, I have send mails to the company at the give mail address that is customer.[protected]@reebok.com, but i didn't get any reply or any kind of follow up from the company. the soul of the footwear is teared within 3 months. the footwear is in warranty period and I need the replacement of the shoes as soon as possible .
                                  I hope you will co-operate as soon as possible
                                  thank you.