Reebok India Complaints & Reviews

Last updated Mar 18, 2023

File a complaint to Reebok India

Having problems with Reebok India?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Reebok India customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Reebok India

View more phone numbers

Fax

Reebok India reviews & complaints page 8

Hello

My name is Atul Govalkar and I had purchased a reebok shoe from Pheonix Market City, Kurla West, Mumbai but after 60 days the back part of the shoe has worn out. I had returned the shoe to the store and by the time approval has come. Then I visited the store but unfortunately, the same shoe was not available in the store. They showed me 3-4 more shoes but which I don't like at all. I asked for a refund but they denied it. Also, the behaviour of the store in this process is not customer friendly. I literally frustrated for the last 6 months by this exercise. I herewith enclosed papers regarding shoes for your reference. Kindly look into the matter and sort out the issue at the earliest.

Atul Govalkar
Mob.[protected]
Reebok India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Address:Padmawati Garments, Address : plot No 167/B, Near Pastiwala.com, HDFC Bank Lane, Road No 6-G, New Industrial Estate, Udhna, Surat., M- 9727751550, Wha

Hello sir...
    I am regular using your sport shoes, but this time we buy your shore from showroom & that product was demage within 9 months.
    Now showroom person is refusing to take it in warranty...
    He is telling us that company is giving us warranty for months. When I search in google it show's me for 12 months...now please guide us what to do..
    My mobile no [protected]
    Email id : [protected]@gmail.com

Address:Sector 17, Chandigarh

Hello

my name is Anshuman Jain and i had purchased a reebok shoe from Sector 17, Chandigarh but after only 15 days o[censored]se the front upper part of the shoe has worn out and there is a crack appearing on the same. i had called up the reebok store, sector 17, chandigarh but the lady who attended to me while i was buying the shoe is not prepared to come to the phone. i had even visited the store and the staff told me that they would need the approval of the head office to replace my shoe. they further said that a copy of the email would be sent to me but i have not received any email from them. kindly look into the matter and replace the shoe.

thanks

Anshuman Jain
      Reebok India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Address:Ganeshpur Ganpati Bihar Gali on- n1 (roorkee)
        Website:Shop4reebok

I returned my shoes but their refund is not received and I also call customer care many times...

Address:Ganeshpur Ganpati Bihar Gali on-n1 (roorkee)

Hey!!!

my self Gulshan kumar

i have been purchased these shoes from( Nh9 outlet reebok showroom)just before 3 months ago in just 3 months shoes has been broken soo please kindlyy solve this problm...cont/[protected]

Hello sir.
            I want to return the product
            It has been two days since I initaited the refund but no response was provided

purchase details:

order id:[protected] and[protected]

Kindly process this request at the earliest...

I purchased a Reebok shoe from Calicut Hilite mall Kerala which become damaged before 3 months but they did not ready to replace it. It is almost 6 months I gave the physical shoe in their showroom but no response yet.

First of all I have doubt the genuinty of the product which I purchased from this showroom.

Secondly I encountered very bad customer service ever in my life because no response for call and updates about the complaint product status.

Thirdly I never expect this kind of bad product and service so I expect an immediate reply from the company.

Thajudeen
            Kerala India
            Reebok India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Address:delhi. Online site for india.

Product ordered in feb 2021. the return request was raised in feb 2021. the return pickup is not yet done inspite of more than 100 calls to them reminding them of the pickup to be done. all calls have been recorded..each time they give reasons and then another delay. they are not even refunding the money without the product..lapse is theirs.. they are not accountable and they are blocking my money due to all this stupidity..reebok and adidas shld work on their after sales quality standards and regular complaince . u cannot harass a customer like this. pathetic pathetic service.
              Reebok India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
              No one from reebok customer care has contacted me..I contacted them a few times after making this complaint. they all are a bunch of laid back people who are not bothered. a rep from their customer service named shivani told me I am free to file a legal complaint against them. no manager or supervisor available at any point of time. they are purposely blocking the customers money. I am due to travel day after morning and they are not bothered about the pickup...my return request was raised in feb 2021..its 6 months since I'm following up. pathetic service...they have spoilt the brand name of reebok and adidas..as I recently got to know they are one call center..and adidas is doing the same thing. I just spoke to Smriti who claims to be the supervisor told me the same thing...they are unapologetic and scripted..and as per her she is only the authority there..the managers and senior people don't come on calls. horrible service and mentally harassing..

I bought one " women boat " for my sister as a gift on 23/08/2021 from Kamla Nagar store.
                After I sent the picture of the boat to her, she didn't like it and she wanted a slipper instead.
                I went to the store in the next morning and the manager refused to return it and told me to call customer service and I did and they told me to send an email and wait, but in fact I can’t wait for long time as I will travel to my home town in September.
                I ask you kindly to help me return the item in order to buy a new slipper before traveling. So please I need my money back as soon as possible .

Note : shoes are never touched.
                Aug 26, 2021
                Updated by Maram Ayoub
                It is not resolved, I still have a problem.

Note : shoes are never touched.
                  Aug 26, 2021
                  It is not resolved. I still have a problem.

Address:Gurgaon

I have ordered a gift for my sister on 20th Aug 2021 because she liked it so much and I thought I ll gift her this for Rakhi. after 5 days reebok people are telling me that my order is returned to their warehouse and they cannot resend.

their customer service especially Aamir is such a pathetic person. He is straight away telling me that we cannot help, your order will be cancelled.

I lost all my trust and loyalty on Reebok.

pathetic brand and pathetic brand representative.

you have hurt me alot with this incident. you didn't care about the emotions attached with that gift.

Hi Team,

I have ordered one product from Reebok. My Order ID is[protected]. My order is not yet transited to courier but in the order status it shows dispatched. Please check and assist.

I have also wrote to Karan Arora ( Reebok’s Country Head India).

Please look into my order urgently and have it delivered to me on priority.

Bikash

Address:Flat no. 8 daulat apt. Bhujbal township, Eklavya pol college, Kothrud

Hi team,
                        i ordered for the first time from reebok directly for brown sandals 1089/- [protected], the requested for a return. neither was i notified for the delivery of the product notlr for the return, the delivery guy all of a sudden pop ud and said he is from ajio so i returned him the wrong product. the customer care said the wrong prodcluct will be dispatched wtlithing 48 hrs but it has been over 30 days, i need to return it to the respective company and the return policy might lapse this is disgusting
                        Reebok India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I recently ordered a Reebok shoes. The order was delivered yesterday. The size does not fit I want to return the order but there is no option to return the product m

Address:Online store

Roma exist in lower and colour fading issue in clothes

Address:B-13 gali no.02 Kamal vihar karawal Nagar Delhi -110094

They send me worng shoes with proper packaging

Please resolve this issue as soon as possible
                              Reebok India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Address:37A B/B 2ND EXTENSION, Gandhi Nagar Jammu.
                                Website:m.shop4reebok.com/?gclid=Cj0KCQjwl_SHBhCQARIsAFIFRVU3z6FmfMMlx7G62wEWAtdgKPLb3bzr0AO7snDZj5MfyjgdkksWrKcaAjxGEALw_wcB

I have ordered a track pants from reebok india website on 6th of july but the product was not up to the expectations so i returned the product and they received it on 15th july back but till date they have not initiated my refund everytime the ask me to wait for 24 hours.i feel cheated by them because they got product back but not refunding my money of amount rs 999.my order no is[protected].

Address:Wz G 55 Sant Nagar Ext Tilak Nagar, Gali no 4

OD[protected] my order id from flipkart .A week ago i purchased reebok track pants from flipkart . After 1 wash its having lint balls all over the pants.. i am shocked with the poor quality cloth. As my return policy time is over i cant return it. I would like to give back your poor quality product and take my hard earned money back .

Now dont reply that i used the product and can't return and so on. No one will wash the new pants before using it.

Hi Reebok,

I made a mistake of puchasing a shoe online. Your customer service is the worst nightmare for any customers. They are not there to help you but torture you through mental distress. The problem solving skills are none existent. You have no escalation system. All they have been trained for is to irate a customer who's already irritated to the core. Also they act like angles descended from the skies who has no world experience. Hats of to you. These kind of customer care are the reason Karen's are born.