Reebok India

Bangalore +91 80 4151 1691, +91 80 4148 9684
Chennai +91 44 2376 4612, +91 44 4553 5548

Good

Reebok India Complaints & Reviews

Recently I got a call from unknown person... They are offering Samsung galaxy j7+Reebok shoe+ watch= 4500 .. they may send...

I bought these shoes in april 2017 from amazon seller "schoolkart" for my kids school (I bought on amazon just because the size 8.5 uk was not available in any store) hence it's undergone normal wear and tear which kids do when in school.
To be more specific the shows have been worn from april 7th to may 10th (When schools closed for summer) and then june 13th to date and the state of the shoes is shameful.
For a shoe from reebok which last years and years and still doesn't get to this state... A kids show reaching this pitiful look is very concerning. The black on the show has started peeling off - especially on the back and on the strap and to top it off teh reebok written on the strap has also peeled off mostly. I bought a reebok despite the price as i wanted a show that is quality and comfort, but i think i was definitely wrong. This shoe is pathetic quality for rs 2800 for a 4 year old kids shoe! I'm very appalled at the quality that is being manufactured and sold.
I have also raised a complaint to the seller of teh shoe but wanted to take this quality issue to reebok!
Jul 27, 2017

Sir
मैं गोरखपुर up से हु। मैं आपको अवगत कराना चाहता हुं, कि यहां "रेती चौक " माया बाजार में "khadim's " sports shop पे rebook के duplicate itom बेचे जा रहे है। कृपया आप जल्द से जल्द कोई कार्रवाई करे।

I bought a pair of reebok shoes on 18june2017 (Shoes super lite bs6739). I tried its size 5 in the reebok showroom at ground floor, the great india place (Gip), sector 18, noida 201301. And i ordered its size 5. But they provided me wrong size which is 4. I shopped it and it was kept with me so that i could use it at the right time but when i put it on and stepped out of my place in hurry for my office i was facing problem as i was not comfortable with the most comfortable brand i always trusted. Since it was trustworthy for me i didn't even thought of that this could happen and i thought that this must be happening as the shoes are new but co-incidentally i checked the size and it was not the one which i ordered. Straight away after my office i went to the showroom even-though it is very far from my place, to resolve this issue. Its completely staff problem and now they are not replacing my shoes.
    provide me a wrong size shoes
    Jul 24, 2017

Reebok India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
    Order ref.no S80502091 till date not received Reebok shoe, this product till dt in transit status at first flight courier doc ref.no F[protected], I request to you please missing product dispatch to new address morning.[protected]

Dear reebok

I don't know what the hell is happening wit your website maintainers... See in above picture hw they wrongly showing the national flags of india and other countries... Is this a way u respecting wit ur business nations..,?! U know india is the worlds future market, reebok having good market here and indians love to shop all reebok products than others... So plz we respecting you, and respect us as well as, tis is not the way u respecting india, kindly change that our national flag to 🇮🇳tis... R otherwise i will fight legally...

Ur friendly
      Marella sasikumar
      regarding indian national flag
      Jul 19, 2017

Reebok India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
      I bought a reebok sandals from Flipkart and its sole got broken with in a month . Flipkart agency was not responding for the complaint. I purchased this item on[protected]
      I request you for replacement immediately.They are not giving any warranty for the product

Kindly steve

To whomsoever concerned,

Hello, my name is Rebecca Earnest Daniell. I am a student. During my summer break...

The sole of my reebok shoe was torned off within 2 months of buying it. It had a warranty and i gave my shoe for the repair to the one of your shoe shopes. But i got it back as it is and was excused by them that as the shoes should be sent to delhi so we didn't sent it and we can't do anything..
        And this is the 3rd time i have to experience this and m losing hope from your company so i would ask u to plzz take some notable action against this..
        Jul 18, 2017

Reebok India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
        I have also call recd from Reebok company (+91 [protected]). offering reebok original product @ 7500/- with Samsung J7 as a free.
        but I refused to take any advantages as a fake call !!!

Pls make me sure that it is a real call or fake. thank you

Some one called me and mail me from and told me that...my phone no. Has won lucky draw contest and u will get 8 Reebok products at Rs 6000 and get a free Samsung galaxy J7.And They insisted me to take this chance as soon as possible. They Told me that They will deliver the product to my near by post office and I have to collect it giving the amount 6000. I think, its a scam, I read same complaints from Several People who were fooled by them. Please take Right step to stop them..
          Their email [protected]@gmail.com

My Contact No.[protected]
          Please suggest me that is this true or scam
          Jul 04, 2017

Reebok India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I would like to inform you that Reebok outdoor Camo trek shoes of size-11 was delivered at my address by courier for which I had paid Rs.2624 on line. I tried your shoes just for a minute and because it was little large, I decided to return it on the same day it was delivered and accordingly put request on the same day. Some two days after the request, the shoes were collected by the courier person. The shoes were returned to courier person along with box and bill etc. whatever was received. Courier person was satisfied and said the returned article is ok. If it fails in your Quality check, it might be the poor handling of the package by the courier person or may be the shoes sent to me was of poor quality. I had returned what was delivered, In fact I have ordered the same shoes of Size-10 couple of days before. It is therefore requested to refund my money immediately as you make promise on your website. In no case I would accept this article back.
            If I don't receive refund within 10 days, I will have no other option but to move Customer redressal forum to get the justice.
            Not providing refund for order no. 13462070 of reebok camo trek shoes
            Not providing refund for order no. 13462070 of reebok camo trek shoes
            Jul 05, 2017

Reebok India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Dear sir i was use u r products since last 10 years but they are one similar problems in u r shoes every shoes soles remove withed from back sides & front side after used it around three or four months please take care about this problem give me a feed back in my emails id [protected]@rediffmail.com or contact me mob. [protected] thanking you reg. Imran
              Jun 28, 2017

Dear team,

I bought a shoe of rebook on augest 2016, with in a year my shoe got tear off. Shoe was purchesed from rebook showroom based at connaught place delhi. I had contacted with showroom at cp now they are saying that guaranty period is 3 month. I know that 3 month is a guaranty period but there is some valu of your brand rebook. I went for rebook shoe because i was tototally confident about the quality of your brand if this shoe which costed me around 6000 will be out o[censored]se with in a year than i do not think i would ever go with your brand neither i would suggest to any one to buy reebok shoe. Somewhere i am feeling that i have been cheated with your company it is pethetic experience of my life to buy a shoe of your company. Better i should have bought a shoe of a local company. I am highly disappointed with your quality and than after kind of response your showroom is giving to me.

Nikhil tyagi
                [protected]@gmail.com
                Bought a shoe which got impaired with in year
                Bought a shoe which got impaired with in year
                Jun 24, 2017

Reebok India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                3-4 months ago, I bought a pair of shoes from Reebok factory outlet which is located in Ghitorni, New Delhi. Within the daily use of 15-20 days, the shoes got torn from sides massively. I took the pair of shoes to the company outlet in Ghitorni but nothing satisfactory was happened. I want you to take strict action against it.

Sir me aapko janta to nahi ke ye complaint bhi aapke pass pahuchegi ya nahi lekin sir jo me kahna chah raha hu. Sir mind se samajhna kuchh log aapki compni se link h jo aapki compni ko mitana chahte h aapka naam badman kr rahe h. Sir unka proof bhi h mere pass sir 2 3 to female or 2 3 male h ye rat din aapki company ko mitane me lage rahte h sir agar aap unki sajis me nahi h to sir aap jarur axan lenge. Verna sir aapki bhi sajis h unke sath
                  Mere to sir chot dil pe lagi h. Mera bs chale to in haramio me aag laga du. Sir jo bhi kro jldi karo varna bahut log lut sakte h jo aapko gali bakenge.. Sir please axan.

Jun 14, 2017
                  Panav Gupta's response
                  Waste of money I want my money back
                  Updated by shahrukh rans
                  Sir mere pass us harami medam ki audio bhi h jo usne bheja uski video bhi h

Sir please aapse request h axan jarur Le
                  Sir vo ye kehte h ke hme kuchh rupyo ke lye reebok compni kharab thodi na krni h. Sir jese unke baap ki compni ho
                  Updated by shahrukh rans
                  Sir ye no. H mera [protected] jo bhi malum krna ho kr lena
                  My 5000 rs are totally waste the shape of shoes is changed
                  I have purchase reebok shoes from ur retail shop, get damaged in sole, given to shop for repair since 1.6.17 but not giving back and no information about time. Please resolve this issue, otherwise I will go to consumer complaints.
                  My mobile number [protected]

On 1st jan 2017, i visited reebok showroom in gip mall ground floor where i bought running shoes (Item #[protected]. First time i changed my brand to reebok because of good reviews but it is not satisfactory. There are tears in the front part of the left and right shoe. Its just 6 months. Please let me know this is the only life time for shoes you are producing or should i move to some other brand.
                    Reebok running shoes

Reebok India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                    Sir i have buy a t shirt from rajiv chowk new delhi 24 june 2017 and today i saw the t shirt its arm stiching is not good please change as soon as possible

Whenever i do exercises after wearing my new reebok shoes i get severe burning sensation and severe pain in my both feet. Because of pain exercises have become impossible with this new shoe. With my old shoes of nike and asics, there is no such problem. I purchased on 14th april and i hardly wore it 5-6 times. I want to keep the shoe as it was the best looking shoe available in the store but due to severe pain and burning sensation i could not able to wear it and keep it.
                      Kindly look into the matter and let me know how to refund or replace my shoe.

Reebok India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I bought two shoes from reebok showroom - gd retail, first floor, select city mall, saket, new delhi. Though the mrp (Including tax) was rs. 7, 999/-, i was charged rs 8, 399/-, rs. 400/- more that mrp. When questioned, i was told that this was their company policy. (Ref. Invoice no. Sc2382 dated 14/6/2017). The store was having scheme buy get 50% off. Both my shoes were for mrp rs. 7, 999/- each. With discount of 50%, each shoe works out as per the invoice to mrp rs. 3, 999.50, which totals up to rs. 7, 999/-. Instead i was charged vat @ 5% again.
                        Jun 15, 2017

Reebok India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

My name is Joginder Dahiya, I have purchased shoes from Reebok, District Center Janakpuri, New Delhi in Jan 2017 of Rs 2070. But it seems that after approximately 4 months front of the shoes get damaged. Reebok is such a famous brand and such carelessness is not expected from your company. It's your responsibility to satisfy your customer. will you please explain who help in this situation or Reebok is just playing with their customers. You people are underestimating your priceless customer. I need proper solution replacement of my shoes immediately.

If there will be no good response/change the article from the showroom, it is very difficult for me or my friends circular to faith on Reebok items. Hoping for the favorable response at the earliest possible...
                          Jun 08, 2017

Reebok India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I baiju av purchased reebok lower pant product code 10/16 bc 4620 oqa502 medium size from delhi shopping mall. After one to two times using lower pant become damaged and cannot be used. (Screen shot for your reference). Kindly exchange the same from which is nearest to me where i residing presently in kerala. Please note my e mail [protected]@gmail.com. Phone[protected]. Kindly do the needful. It is sorry to say that i missed out bill no which i purchased.
                            May 31, 2017

Reebok India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I purchased running shoes from mahipalpur reebok outlet on 01/03/17 retail invoice no 10880. I wanted road running shoes with tough sole. The salesman convinced me that model design ar2455 is best suited for my requirement and sole is made from truck tyres which will not wear out. But the sole got worn out within 2 months. I cannot expect such a low quality product from a top class co like reebok. Moreover salesman made false promise misleading customer. Kindly look into my complaint and hope for immediate resolution. Regard sharad pradhan
                              Running shoes worn out less than 2 months
                              May 26, 2017

Reebok India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                              I buy Reebok shoes from Amazon on 28-may 2017 but after 2 months I noticed the outsoles of both shoes is automatically coming out or stoked out

Claim no:02849 | ref no :- ree17031317
                                I am really afraid dealing with reebok in future as you people are not even bothered to resolve the issue, i have given these shoes returning to market city kurla shop but till date no replacement and it is lying in your shop, i have raised this complaint since more then 3 months but no solution from your end, please see the picture attached with this email.
                                Deepak kukreja.
                                Mobile no: [protected].
                                Claim no:02849 | ref no :- REE17031317
                                May 26, 2017

Reebok India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I bought reebok runtone shoes online worth rupees 10000. It is almost 1.5 yrs ago. I understand its way back but i have not used it more than 15 times. Nd toaday i found it torn. Its air cushion plate that was stuck on the sole come out. I am saying only one thing, please donot play with our faith on the company. We pay just being assured of quality. If it happens, we will loose our faith on the brand
                                  Reebok runtone shoes
                                  May 25, 2017

Reebok India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I got a call in Last of April and they told me that My number has been selected as a lucky winner and I am getting a Samsung...