Reebok India

Chennai +91 44 2376 4612, +91 44 4553 5548

Good

Reebok India Complaints & Reviews

Dear sir
सर मैं आपसे विनती करता हु !
की मेरा यह रीबॉक...

Dear sir/Mdm,

I bought Reebok shoes in the month of April 16 from Mumbai from Reebok authorized outlet located between Borivali and Kandivali. Within 9 months both the shoes have got tarred. The quality of the brand like Reebok has been proved very inferior which is very shocking to me. Attaching some image for your reference.

Request your intervention to replace the shoes with best quality and ensure such repetition does not happen in future keep our trust intact in brand.

Please revert on my mail and phone which are as below.
yogesh.[protected]@gmail.com - [protected]
Be the first one to find this complaint helpful
    Today I was called from a number...they told me that...my phone no. Has won lucky draw contest and u will get 8 Reebok products...
    Be the first one to find this complaint helpful

I have purchased one Reebok shoes (size USA/7.5; UK 5) from South City Mall Reebok Shop on 16.01.2016 at 7.22 p.m. But after wearing the shoes I am feeling very uncomfortable. Particularly in the hill portion. I think there may be some manufacturing defects. so my request is to do the needful so that I can be benefited.
    Be the first one to find this complaint helpful

Reebok shoes items no is DMX RIDE #p 15 100 92 I am purchase in feb-march 2015 from pro zone moll(Aurangabad MH) from your company outlet but defect in this shoes broken net from both side I am complent in your outlet but nobody entertent us but require positive feedback from your side and need to change it.
      Be the first one to find this complaint helpful

Dear Sir, 1. I had bought a Reebok shoes three months back from one of the stores from Dehradun (Uttrakhand). 2. It is very sorry and sad to inform you that its just three months and the sole of the shoes are getting separated. Foam has come out and its not possible to get it repaired from the local repairer. 3. I had taken the shoes to the Reebok store from where I had bought but the staff advised me to lodge the complaint online. 4. I am an Army officer and presently posted at Military Station, Raiwala, near Haridwar. You are requested to direct your representative to contact me and arrange the replacement of the shoes. I shall be grateful to you. My address and contact no is as under:- Lt Colonel Gulshan Kumar Chona GRTU, Military Station, Raiwala Distt - Dehradun (UK) Mob No . [protected]
        Be the first one to find this complaint helpful

Hello Reebok, I always purchase your product .I purchase a shoe before 8 months and with in 8 months it get tear. I just want to give you feedback, because I never ever expect this kind of stuff from Reebok. you are a brand, If you provide this kind of service it will worthless of buying.
          Be the first one to find this complaint helpful

I had purchase reebok dream runner LP white sport shoes by snapdeal on 28-Spt-2015, order no is-[protected].My shoe got damaged within 3 months because of the kind of material used. This kind of material(where it is damaged) should not be used for any shoe. This is completely wrong decision of choosing such a material for a shoe. I can strongly say it is a manufacturing defect. Product worked fine for 2 months and got damaged after 3 months more(within 6 months of date of purchase). So, shall the customers expect the life of the Reebok shoes is only 3 months. Reebok customer service is denying the replacement. So, shall the Reebok customers expect the life of the Reebok shoes is only 3 months.Kindly replace my shoes
            Dear Abhirahi,

Hope you are doing good.

Sorry for the inconvenience. This is to inform you that your concern has been noted and our team is working on it. For any further clarifications, please write to us at [protected]@snapdeal.com and kindly mention your order ID in your subject line.

Thank You for your cooperation.

Snapdeal Team
            Hello Rebook,
            I always purchase your product .I purchase a shoe before 8 months and with in 8 months it get tear. I just want to give you feedback, because I never ever expect this kind of stuff from Rebook. you are a brand, If you provide this kind of service it will worthless of buying.

my contact number is - [protected]
            email- kailash.[protected]@gmail.com

Dear Abhirahi

Hope your concern is resolved. Do let us know if you need any further assistance. Please write to us at [protected]@snapdeal.com.

Snapdeal Team

size change

Shoes are small size. So plz change the shoe size. My No. is[protected],[protected]
            Be the first one to find this complaint helpful

On 29th November 2015, We have ordered for Reebok Capri on https://shop4reebok.com/ costing Rs. 1206. The order no was 11864632. The product was delivered to us. As we didn't like the product, requested for return. The reebok person has come to our premises and collected the return product on 9th or 10th Dec 2015. The agony has started then. After a week or so, I got a call from Reebok call centre informing that the product returned was a local product and I am not eligible for refund. I have explained them We have returned the Reebok Capri. Then they have mailed me the picture of the local product they have received on 21st Dec. Same day, I have replied them saying the said product in the picture does not belong to us. On 22nd they replied saying - "We would like to inform you that we have forwarded your issue to our concerned department and we are looking into your issue we will get back to you with a resolution as soon as possible.". After that, I have called them twice, till there is no response from them. Yesterday, their call centre executive told me saying by evening 6pm, some one will definitely call me but till now there is no repsonse. Request to take up the issue to do the needful in this regard.
              Be the first one to find this complaint helpful

I bought i pair of shoes on the flipkart dated 9 august 2015. details are as following: order no- OD[protected] PRICE- 1499 DELIVERY DATE: 21 AUGUST COMPLAINT: The front part of the shoes has got weared from inside within 2 months. it creates a lake of feasibility in wearing the pair for a long time.so please make an soon arrange ment to replace the pair. thanks
                Be the first one to find this complaint helpful

We have hand over for replacement 1 pair which we have purchased Your Party accepted our Complain as well as 1 pair on[protected] today[protected] we contact on their showroom they have not given us Proper Reply as well as no Replacement of the Same Sandal their approach attitude and behaviour is not in a manner with the customer today we Register our Complain with you our humble Req. kindly Consider our Comp Favourably for the same Product in a same color as early as possible (within 24hrs) otherwise we Compel to contact our Legal Advisor to take Stern Action and we try to defame your Product at any level as well as at any Cost our Contact number is [protected] MRP 1999 Color Black Size - 11 Product Description - V[protected]REEBEL Article No. V70305 Invoice No. SC2664 Date 1-11-15 Reebok Mayank Shoopers Plaza, CG Road opp. Municipal Market Ahmedabad [protected]
                  Be the first one to find this complaint helpful

This is a complaint regarding the following item: Product: M[protected]TWISTFORM shoe Invoice no: SC2101 Purchase date: 09/09/2015 9:02pm Branch: Phoenix Mall, Bangalore Price: Rs 6, 999 Being a loyal Reebok customer, this was a repeat purchase of Reebok shoe. Having pain in my heel, I had specifically asked for a shoe with good heel support. I was shown this particular product and the salesperson strongly vouched for its superior heel cushioning. However, within only few days (less than a month) of my purchase, I started having the following two problems: 1. The heel cushion collapsed completely, offering me no support whatsoever. My heel pain has subsequently increased severely after using this shoe. 2. The shoe tilts on the side suddenly (multiple times), resulting in ligament injury. Needless to say that I am extremely disappointed and dissatisfied with this product and would like to return this. I was travelling immediately after my purchase and hence, could not return this earlier. When I went to the the purchase store as soon as I could, I did not get the desired cooperation from the store (as was promised at the time of sale) and instead was asked to write a mail to customer care (this was very surprising and annoying, resulting in time and money wastage for me). We have even tried contacting the ASM: [protected] (Parvez), but the phone number is never received. I have now been troubled enough and feel that I have made a mistake by sticking to Reebok. Kindly arrange for full refund of my money and resolution of this complaint as soon as possible. So far your shoe and your service have been completely worthless, Hoping for things to change and looking forward for a quick resolution to this. P.S. I have attached the images of relevant sales invoice as well as images of the shoe from different angles. Note, that while the exterior looks alright, the shoe cushioning is completely gone. Thanks Piyush
                    Be the first one to find this complaint helpful

Iam facing problem with rebook sandals it was buy before 1 month it was created problem to me my problem is under the strip layer was come out and soul was also came out if case not slove my problem I go to consumer court and wear case on u r product
                      Be the first one to find this complaint helpful

Hi, Sir/Madam I have bought Reebok sports shoes, I have bill of that purchase on[protected] at 05:12. In one and half month, sole of shoes become in two pieces.When I have tried to contact to showroom from where I have bought that, then number is invalid.So I am doing online complaint about this. My article number of shoes is J94132 and I bought this from J.D. Associates Nawanshahar Road, Balachaur.My mob.no.is [protected] and email id is [protected]@gmail.com.Please contact me immediately and solve my problem
                        Be the first one to find this complaint helpful

I have shopped M[protected]One Cushion CityLife of rs 10999. Product quality is very bad, after using it for short time. I've experienced that shoe is getting torn from different sides. Wrote various mails to REEBOK INDIA customer care but never got any response.
                          Be the first one to find this complaint helpful

I purchased a Reebok core watch from Ask me bazaar.com when I got it I saw It was a damaged watch. I returned it. My returned no is ASR156263. My name is Sourav Paul and my mobile no is [protected]. But i do not get my money back till now. Already 40 days over. I gave my Bank account no and all regarding information to a customer care executive.
                            Be the first one to find this complaint helpful

I Have purchased Reebok lower which was for 2500 appro and got it on 50 % discount and I paid 1299 .When I wore the lower for the first time and went to my classs it was falling down as the elastic for not of gud quality.I went to vendor at lajpat he got one stich done by local tailor and said now it would be fine .I asked for replacement but he gave me this option and when I again wore it I am facing the same problem. Would need support as 1299 is not a small amount and not atall satisfied with the product Please help! Thanks & Regards Puneet Bawa([protected])
                              notified about the posted complaint.
                              can i have the update please
                              Be the first one to find this complaint helpful

Sir, I had buyed a reebok sub duo lite black running shoes with the product code being [protected], from jabong and was charged 3, 884. I used the shoes for a day and my ankle are paining a lot and shoe is discomfort though my shoe size is same as my foot size.So, i here by kindly request u to exchange the shoes as the jabong group is denying to accept as i have used it for day. please, do the favour as early as possible. I m sending the bill as enclosure
                                Aug 9, 2021
                                Hey Nishi

Please contact our care team at[protected]. Our care team member will definitely assist you.

Samar
                                Be the first one to find this complaint helpful

I purchased a pair of shoes from the Reebok Store in Phoenix Mall (Bangalore ) under fresh arrivals ( On[protected]. It is just one month[protected] and the shoes is having a hair line cut on both the pieces on its net and it has nothing to do with any sharp objects or coming in contact with any objects, which is on the upper surface of the shoes as it is at a place where it doesn't come in contact to objects. It will be more clear by seeing the shoes, I have attached the snap for it. It looks to be the bad net quality used in this shoes. I request for a refund as I am going to buy another pair of shoes.
                                  Be the first one to find this complaint helpful

Hi, I had purshased reebok sublite female shoes from Ghaziabad gaur mall reebok outlet on 29th November 2015, such a costly shoes rs 6400 and not even a year completed the shoes has damaged I wear it occasionaly for walk.Is this your product so cheap quality, I am sending you the pictures of damaged product.Do revert and solve the issue ASAP Dr Shweta Nagar [protected]@gmail.com
                                    notified about the posted complaint.
                                    Same condition with my shoes. I had purchased Reebok Men's Runtone and not even four months completed the shoes has damaged. Do revert and solve the issue ASAP. [protected]@gmail.com