Reebok India

Pune +91 20 4670 6284, +91 20 4670 1313
Bangalore +91 80 4151 1691, +91 80 4148 9684
Chennai +91 44 2376 4612, +91 44 4553 5548

Good

Reebok India related photos (401)

Complaints with pictures are more trusted and informative    View all

Reebok India Complaints & Reviews

Yogesh Patel Ambuja
Dear Concern i purchase from amazone India Reebok Men's Trail Quanto LP Earth, Paprika and Black Sandals and Floaters - 9 UK on 16 th february-2015. This product open from gum solution. i have photos but it is more then 2 mb so it is not attach here with

Reebok India — Shoes tearing up from inside

N_C
    I bought a pair of women shoes reebok sublite duo on 40% sale for Rs. 3799 MRP is Rs. 6299 from Dwarka sector 11 G-1 DELHI,...

krishna garg
    DEAR SIR MY ORDER ID IS AB1765549 I HAVE RECIVED MY WATCH IN BAD CONDITION .ITS RIBIN HAS BEEN BROKEN. SO I WANT TO EXCHANGE MY WATCH. PLEASE EXCHANG THE WATCH IN URGENT BASIS. THANKYOU REGARD KRISHNA GARG, Add:- 53/6, Opp. Ryan International School, V.T. Road Mansarovar Jaipur (Raj.) PIN CODE -302020...

[Apr 07, 2015] Reebok India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

krishna garg
      sir i buy the watch in your company my mode is COD and approval date is 24/03/2015. and my order no. is AB1765549. my watch ribbon broke in the packet and watch is not proper .and meri watch chal bhi nhi rhi h mene paket aaj khola tlo mere ko malum pada. so i request you exchange my product or return my product . i hope ki tum recation loge . anyta apke upper mere dvara koi hard reacxtion liya ja sakta h.

[Apr 04, 2015] Reebok India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

sahil15
        Hi Team I am really a big fan of Reebok shoes but this is the third time i am encountering problem. Shoe got torn up again from side. Earlier I thought that it was my mistake but now I bought Reebok Zig-Zag series shoes and again it got tornup from same place. It is really sad to say that I spend almost INR6000 and is not at all happy. Could you please let me know as to what action Reebok can take in this regard or should I stop buying Reebok shoes. For any further query you can contact me at +91-[protected]

FAULTY SHOE TORN UP

[Mar 31, 2015] Reebok India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

vivekwalke
          dear sir, this is vivek walke i am from bhopal i ordered the watch of reebok company from askmybazar but they sent me a duplicate watch after this i sent a mail to askmebazar but they didnot give any reply to me, because of this purpose i sent u this mail to complaint to askmebazar because of these reason me and many people are misjudged by your product. i had a copy of recipt and photo of watch and all description to your product. because of this your reputation will be low in market please do something about this thanking you sir my order no.was AB1223588 Please find below, the summary of your order AB1223588 ITEM QTY SUBTOTAL Seller: Qubeplex Reebok Core Watch 1 Rs. 399 Item Price: Rs. 399 DISCOUNT Rs. 0 Shipping Charge FREE Total Rs. 399 that is details are your product which is i was ordered but askmebazar sent me a duplicate watch thats was located in the watch "Reabok " that is not write please as soon as solve this problem.

duplicate watch sent by askmebazar
          duplicate watch sent by askmebazar

[Mar 21, 2015] Reebok India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

ashish 16684l
            BOUGHT REEBOK ZJET FOR WORTH 12999 ON 01/06/2014 . 2 MONTHS LATER PADED FOOTPAD (AIR POCKETS ON SOLE ) GOT BURST WHILE RUNNING . BEFORE BUYING IT I ENQUIRED TAT AIR POCKETS WILL NOT BURST.KINDLY HELP . MAIL = [protected]@GAMIL.COM..[protected]

[Mar 15, 2015] Reebok India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Miccky
              Dear sir I purchased Reebok Sports shoes of Rs. 2699 on 27th Sept 2014 from Shop No. 1, Vardhman Creation, IIT Gate, Green Park, New Delhi. 110016. But the net of shoes was torn after 3 months of the purchase. Then I contacted to the shop owner, I was told that only the guarantee of the sole of shoes is 3 months. There is not any guarantee/ warrantee of the net of shoes. Now i am not having Bill of shoes but that day (on 27 th September), I made transaction for shoes from my SBI ATM debit card. Transaction detail (POS PRCH-POS 008615 Vardhman Creation New Delhi dated 27 Sept. 2014) is with me as a proof of purchase. Is that any policy that only the sole of shoes is replaced under warranty? Please let me know about the warrantee/ guarantee policy of REEBOK Shoes and get me remedied as soon as possible. Sincerely yours Varun Kumar Research Scholar IIT Delhi Hauz Khas, New Delhi 110016 Contact No. [protected]

Shoes Complaint

[Mar 04, 2015] Reebok India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
              Dear sir I purchased Reebok Sports shoes of Rs. 2999 on 17/12/14 from Shop No.reebok indus ventures phonix mall, Reebok, store, 1st Floor, shop no F, 01D, , Lucknow- 226005. But the net of shoes is fracture in 3 months of the purchase. Then I contacted to the shop owner, I was told that only the guarantee of the sole of shoes is 3 months.but he was cant take any action.and today is last day of guarantee please help me.

Reebok India — Fake Watch

Aditya karnani
                Reebok Team Recently I have made an order to ASKMEBAZAAR portal for Reebok Watch, but after receiving the watch I am highly...

Suraj05
                Respected Dignitary of Reebok, I have purchased a watch of reebok from SHOPCLUES.com online and when I have received the watch it was of worst quality, and when I have seen that watch it was packed in tin of reebok and it has worst quality, it was more worst than local brand . the belts were broken and even the cap was open and the dial was dirty, it seemed like china. I request reebok to go on SHOPCLUES.com and verify the product which they are selling under your brand name. If its your brand then I am really unsatisfied and here after I will not buy your product and never will allow to anyone else. I trust your brand a lot so i am giving you my complaint Mr.Suraj Arun Karale [protected] karale.[protected]@gmail.com

Purchased Reebok Watch from SHOPCLUES

[Feb 28, 2015] Reebok India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

mahendra78
                  Reebok is one brand which I am using since my childhood. And believe me I cannot even think of another brand when it comes to sport footwear. Perfect fit, too comfortable and affordable. Usually I buy from your exclusive outlets but recently I walked into one multi brand outlet based at dombivali, Thane(MH) and liked one sports shoes (V61244) for Rs.2299/-. I tried-liked-wore-and bought within 4-5 min. After 20 days o[censored]sed sports shoes pasting open. Hence I visited the store next day morning, they assured me that they will replace the shoes as they will confirm from company but after a long waiting no answer from the shop keeper. I waited for almost 30 days and now they say that brand is not ready to replace. I have few questions to ask- • Did I commit any mistake by not purchasing from exclusive outlet. • Whats the benefit of being loyal to the prestigious brand like Reebok. I am really disappointed over the customer service at REEBOK and never expected such response. Expecting an immediate attention and solution to my complaint. *Invoice attached. Regards Mahendra. [protected]. [protected]@gmail.com

Bad experience with Reebok

[Feb 27, 2015] Reebok India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Somnathsengupta
                    I had purchased a ZR 10 exercise bike from Bodyline Sports (14D Ballygunge Circular Road, Kolkata 700019) on the 16th December 2014 for Rs. 43, 500/- under their Invoice no. 490. Within a week of purchasing the bike, the display device malfunctioned and the bike was rendered non-operational. I reported the problem to Bodyline Sports and the display board was replaced in a few days. The same problem has recurred and the display device has once again malfunctioned as a result of which I am not able to use the bike. I reported the problem to Bodyline Sports 4 days ago and it was registered under complaint no. 2349. However, I am yet receive a call from the service engineer or technician to rectify the problem. I am deeply concerned that an expensive bike such as this should malfunction so often and the fact that it takes so long for a resolution of the problem. I urge you to look into the matter immediately and have the machine replaced. In case of inadequate response, I will be constrained to take up the matter with the Consumers' Forum. Sincerely, Somnath Sengupta 11/12, D2, Greenwood Elements, Shrachi, Near City Centre 2, Rajarhat, Kolkata - 700157

sumit_agarwal
                      I have purchase Reebok running shoes(swift 2) worth rs.3599 at rs.2160(discount of 40%) from Jones shoes, abu lane, meerut on 21/10/14. from that time only they are not comfortable. on wearing them i feel lot of pain in my knee. I have also complaint to the shopkeeper but he showed me the rude behaviour and did not helped me. i have gone to him 3 times for my complaint but nothing happened. i want to exchanged them as there is definately the manufacturing defect in them as soon as possible. if my problem is not solved out i will definately go consumer court as we didnt expect such gesture from company like reebok

[Jan 30, 2015] Reebok India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                      they are saying resolution in 24hrs
                      but nothing since 20 days
                      really a very bad experience of reebok company
                      did not expected this

Reebok India — want to change my shoes , but shopkeeper deny

dharampalnagar
                        R/sir i purchased shoes article V52050 Mrp 5999 after discount Rs. 2999.50 from ADI Sports, UGSR-24, ground floor, Ghaziabad...

Kapil1127
                        Last month I purchased Reebok Shoes from Reebok showroom. And today I was shocked to see that My shoes got broken from bottom. I need to replace my shoes from new one, not want any repair etc. This is my gentle reminder to Reebok company otherwise i will take help from consumer court and media like TV & paper, If my action hearts company respect and reputation then only Reebok company is responsible for it. Because Reebok is leading brand and why the company is selling such type of poor and foolish products in market.

[Jan 11, 2015] Reebok India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

sneha74
                          Hello.. I just bought Reebok transit runner from local shop 1 month before. The shoe is light and was good while I buying. I use this shoe for jogging and other outdoor activities purpose.The very next day, when I started using it, I feel pain in my right knee.when I tries to understand cause of pain, I found that the in sole of right shoe is not proper.I have shoes from other brands and I dont have this problem with these shoes. So, I need to replace this shoe or find any permanent solution. Waiting for your positive response. Highly esteemed customer, shakti cell- [protected]

[Jan 08, 2015] Reebok India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

mkjain08
                            Hello Team, I am writing to bring to your attention a serious issue I had in your product. I bought a Reebok shoe and after 5 month of purchase shoe mesh ruptured from front, I used show once or two times in week. I have been wearing Reebok for the last 12 years and always got a good lifespan out of their shoes - normally 1 year. But I bought a pair of Realflex running shoes and only got 5 months off of them after the mesh started rapturing from front part of shoes - not good enough when I have paid almost 6, 000 Rs. I do not use them for sports only for walking. When I am spending 6000 bucks which is not a small amount for any shoes at least should get good service, Sales men told me there is no warranty on shoe mesh and company is not responsible for their durability is this really so ? I would like to ask question from your company Quality and Standers team are they aware of this ?, if company is not able to commit for mesh quality (where as 80 % part of shoe is made of that ) then why they are still manufacturing these products that too at very high end cost. If Reebok cannot provide good service at least should not sell inconsistence products at high prices. At the time of purchase we have been told uncountable qualities of product but when we complain about them we had been advise that these shoes has warranty of 3 months only after that company is not responsible for product, Is this is a way how Reebok deal with their loyal customers All of my running shoes are Reebok, and have lasted me at least over a year. I like Reebok products, but through this telling situation it’s been made clear to me that Reebok does not value my loyalty at all, and does not back up their products well. Due to this, I will be buying my sportswear from competitors from now on, as will my entire family. I hope to hear back from you about this incident. I can be reached by phone at +91 [protected]at any time or by email at j.[protected]@gmail.com Sincerely, Mohit Jain Shipra reebok <sd.04.[protected]@gmail.com> 6:37 AM (4 hours ago) to me hi Thanks & Regards JAY [protected][protected] Reebok Exclusive UGF-81, Shipra Mall Gzb, UP 201001 Tel No.[protected] Mobile No.[protected] [protected] Forwarded message[protected] From: Care, Customer <customer.[protected]@reebok.com> Date: Thu, Dec 18, 2014 at 10:11 AM Subject: RE: defective Reebok RealFlex Run 2.0 | Ref no :­ REE14120296 To: Shipra reebok <sd.04.[protected]@gmail.com> Cc: "Kumar, Parveen" <parveen.[protected]@adidas-group.com>, HARI SIR <[protected]@yahoo.in> Dear Team, Greetings from Reebok! We regret to inform you that your claim for the ref no. REE14120296 has not been approved as we have three months warranty and your product is out of warranty therefore we would not be able to process your request further. We apologize for the inconvenience caused. Thank you for being with us. Regards, Reebok Team cid:image002.[protected]@01CEEC21.0EBD0E70 From: Shipra reebok [mailto:sd.04.[protected]@gmail.com] Sent: Wednesday, December 17, 2014 7:29 PM To: Care, Customer Cc: Kumar, Parveen; HARI SIR Subject: defective Reebok RealFlex Run 2.0 Dear Sir, Please find the attached file... Here's is a detail of defective Reebok RealFlex Run 2.0 ... Consumer Name Consumer Contact Consumer Location Consumer Mail ID Purchase Invoice No. Date of Purchase Size Qty. Defect Description (Major) Store Address Store Contact Category Region ASM Name Article No. Agent Address Agent Contact .mohit jain [protected] 98-B repenl appt. shipra suncity j.[protected]@gmail.com 0997 13/07/2014 9 1 mesh teared No. 81, UGF, Shipra Mall, Indirapuram, Ghaziabad, U.P [protected] FW North India Mr. Praveen Kumar V60463 Thanks & Regards JAY [protected][protected] Reebok Exclusive UGF-81, Shipra Mall Gzb, UP 201001 Tel No.[protected] Mobile No.[protected] This e-mail and any attachments contain privileged and confidential information intended only for the use of the addressee(s). If you are not an intended recipient of this e-mail, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, copying or use of information within it is strictly prohibited. If you received this e-mail in error or without authorization, please notify us immediately by reply e-mail and delete the e-mail from your system. If you need any further assistance, please send a message to [protected]@adidas-group.com. Thank you in advance.

[Dec 26, 2014] Reebok India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

nikhiljain0310
                              I had purchased a pair of Reebok shoes from v3s mall Nirman vihar Delhi one month before . I wear those shoes hardly 20 days . Now the condition of shoes is horrible. Net of shoes is totally teared up by itself as you can see in the attached images . So please take immediate action for this or suggest me any solution for this. Bill no. SC2358 Date . 26/10/2014 Article no. M45063 Amount : Rs.5599 Purchased from reebok outletNikhil jain[protected]

shoes replacement

[Dec 16, 2014] Reebok India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                              I had visited Reebok outlet for my shoes complaint .. Unhone battimizi se bat ki aur kha Reebok ke shoes kyu purchase kiye ... Reebok ek bhut hi gatiya company h aur iske product ki quality bhut hi bekar h .. Very poor quality.. Please avoid Reebok products and their services are also bad bad. Customers KO loot rhe h .They don't know how to behave with customers. Ek mhine me hi shoes kharab ho ho gae. Warranty is just to make their customer fool

Reebok customer support se bhi koi response nhi .. Bilkul bekar company

amitlalit
                                I bought this shoe on 12th July 2014 from Reebok Store at F 138 Ambience mall Gurgaon and i tried two sizes while i bought the shoe. It was a pair of zigtech shoe. I chose size 8 and told them to pack it and when they packed it was manish who was heading that store got it packed. I brought the shoe and kept it in the store as i am using an addidas one right now. I took it out yesterday and worn it and went to job my leg start bleeding and the signs of blood are there on the shoe also. Its a new shoe and i worn it only for a day and then realized that bugger has packed one shoe of size 7 and one of size 8 and hence it was tighter than i expected it to be. I sent my driver to the store and manish said he cant do much inspite of my threatening to go to police court and media he said he cant do much as by mistake they have packed one shoe of size 7 and one of size 8 and now they dont have it available. I told him to issue me a credit note or do something and it was a cold response. I would expect someone from reebok senior team to call and resolve this asap Amit K Lalit [protected]

Unbelievable

[Dec 11, 2014] Reebok India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

kk kanishk
                                  Respected Sir, My name is kanishk, .I want to complaint about a brand reebok who promised me to give few items as a lucky purchase but I didt received the described material. I am deeply dissapointed with reebok services. I paid the amount of Rs 5500 for it and did not got any thing. I complaint about that to the phone number ( [protected] ) I received call from. They remarked it as a mistake and promised to apologise for it with in 15 working days. Now they are not even responding my further calls. Please take appropriate actions to maintain your reputation. Please respond on my complaint as soon as possible. yours sincerely, kanishk cont no: [protected]

[Nov 30, 2014] Reebok India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.