Reebok India

Bangalore +91 80 4151 1691, +91 80 4148 9684
Chennai +91 44 2376 4612, +91 44 4553 5548

Good

Reebok India Complaints & Reviews

dear sir/ma'am I had purchase bunney cap article no. #[protected] MRP 1500 of[protected]:28) from GIP noida, but when...
R/sir i purchased shoes article V52050 Mrp 5999 after discount Rs. 2999.50 from ADI Sports, UGSR-24, ground floor, Ghaziabad...

Last month I purchased Reebok Shoes from Reebok showroom. And today I was shocked to see that My shoes got broken from bottom. I need to replace my shoes from new one, not want any repair etc. This is my gentle reminder to Reebok company otherwise i will take help from consumer court and media like TV & paper, If my action hearts company respect and reputation then only Reebok company is responsible for it. Because Reebok is leading brand and why the company is selling such type of poor and foolish products in market.
Jan 11, 2015

Reebok India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Hello.. I just bought Reebok transit runner from local shop 1 month before. The shoe is light and was good while I buying. I use this shoe for jogging and other outdoor activities purpose.The very next day, when I started using it, I feel pain in my right knee.when I tries to understand cause of pain, I found that the in sole of right shoe is not proper.I have shoes from other brands and I dont have this problem with these shoes. So, I need to replace this shoe or find any permanent solution. Waiting for your positive response. Highly esteemed customer, shakti cell- [protected]
    Aug 13, 2020
    Jan 08, 2015

Reebok India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Hello I had purchased 2 pairs of shoes from OLYMPIC REEBOK at shop no 2&3 Rishabh apartments R.R.Roy road opp Harkisondas...

Hello Team, I am writing to bring to your attention a serious issue I had in your product. I bought a Reebok shoe and after 5 month of purchase shoe mesh ruptured from front, I used show once or two times in week. I have been wearing Reebok for the last 12 years and always got a good lifespan out of their shoes - normally 1 year. But I bought a pair of Realflex running shoes and only got 5 months off of them after the mesh started rapturing from front part of shoes - not good enough when I have paid almost 6, 000 Rs. I do not use them for sports only for walking. When I am spending 6000 bucks which is not a small amount for any shoes at least should get good service, Sales men told me there is no warranty on shoe mesh and company is not responsible for their durability is this really so ? I would like to ask question from your company Quality and Standers team are they aware of this ?, if company is not able to commit for mesh quality (where as 80 % part of shoe is made of that ) then why they are still manufacturing these products that too at very high end cost. If Reebok cannot provide good service at least should not sell inconsistence products at high prices. At the time of purchase we have been told uncountable qualities of product but when we complain about them we had been advise that these shoes has warranty of 3 months only after that company is not responsible for product, Is this is a way how Reebok deal with their loyal customers All of my running shoes are Reebok, and have lasted me at least over a year. I like Reebok products, but through this telling situation it’s been made clear to me that Reebok does not value my loyalty at all, and does not back up their products well. Due to this, I will be buying my sportswear from competitors from now on, as will my entire family. I hope to hear back from you about this incident. I can be reached by phone at +91 [protected]at any time or by email at j.[protected]@gmail.com Sincerely, Mohit Jain Shipra reebok <sd.04.[protected]@gmail.com> 6:37 AM (4 hours ago) to me hi Thanks & Regards JAY [protected][protected] Reebok Exclusive UGF-81, Shipra Mall Gzb, UP 201001 Tel No.[protected] Mobile No.[protected] [protected] Forwarded message[protected] From: Care, Customer <customer.[protected]@reebok.com> Date: Thu, Dec 18, 2014 at 10:11 AM Subject: RE: defective Reebok RealFlex Run 2.0 | Ref no :­ REE14120296 To: Shipra reebok <sd.04.[protected]@gmail.com> Cc: "Kumar, Parveen" <parveen.[protected]@adidas-group.com>, HARI SIR <[protected]@yahoo.in> Dear Team, Greetings from Reebok! We regret to inform you that your claim for the ref no. REE14120296 has not been approved as we have three months warranty and your product is out of warranty therefore we would not be able to process your request further. We apologize for the inconvenience caused. Thank you for being with us. Regards, Reebok Team cid:image002.[protected]@01CEEC21.0EBD0E70 From: Shipra reebok [mailto:sd.04.[protected]@gmail.com] Sent: Wednesday, December 17, 2014 7:29 PM To: Care, Customer Cc: Kumar, Parveen; HARI SIR Subject: defective Reebok RealFlex Run 2.0 Dear Sir, Please find the attached file... Here's is a detail of defective Reebok RealFlex Run 2.0 ... Consumer Name Consumer Contact Consumer Location Consumer Mail ID Purchase Invoice No. Date of Purchase Size Qty. Defect Description (Major) Store Address Store Contact Category Region ASM Name Article No. Agent Address Agent Contact .mohit jain [protected] 98-B repenl appt. shipra suncity j.[protected]@gmail.com 0997 13/07/2014 9 1 mesh teared No. 81, UGF, Shipra Mall, Indirapuram, Ghaziabad, U.P [protected] FW North India Mr. Praveen Kumar V60463 Thanks & Regards JAY [protected][protected] Reebok Exclusive UGF-81, Shipra Mall Gzb, UP 201001 Tel No.[protected] Mobile No.[protected] This e-mail and any attachments contain privileged and confidential information intended only for the use of the addressee(s). If you are not an intended recipient of this e-mail, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, copying or use of information within it is strictly prohibited. If you received this e-mail in error or without authorization, please notify us immediately by reply e-mail and delete the e-mail from your system. If you need any further assistance, please send a message to [protected]@adidas-group.com. Thank you in advance.
      Dec 26, 2014

Reebok India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I had purchased a pair of Reebok shoes from v3s mall Nirman vihar Delhi one month before . I wear those shoes hardly 20 days . Now the condition of shoes is horrible. Net of shoes is totally teared up by itself as you can see in the attached images . So please take immediate action for this or suggest me any solution for this. Bill no. SC2358 Date . 26/10/2014 Article no. M45063 Amount : Rs.5599 Purchased from reebok outletNikhil jain[protected]
        Dec 16, 2014

Reebok India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
        I had visited Reebok outlet for my shoes complaint .. Unhone battimizi se bat ki aur kha Reebok ke shoes kyu purchase kiye ... Reebok ek bhut hi gatiya company h aur iske product ki quality bhut hi bekar h .. Very poor quality.. Please avoid Reebok products and their services are also bad bad. Customers KO loot rhe h .They don't know how to behave with customers. Ek mhine me hi shoes kharab ho ho gae. Warranty is just to make their customer fool

Reebok customer support se bhi koi response nhi .. Bilkul bekar company

I bought this shoe on 12th July 2014 from Reebok Store at F 138 Ambience mall Gurgaon and i tried two sizes while i bought the shoe. It was a pair of zigtech shoe. I chose size 8 and told them to pack it and when they packed it was manish who was heading that store got it packed. I brought the shoe and kept it in the store as i am using an addidas one right now. I took it out yesterday and worn it and went to job my leg start bleeding and the signs of blood are there on the shoe also. Its a new shoe and i worn it only for a day and then realized that bugger has packed one shoe of size 7 and one of size 8 and hence it was tighter than i expected it to be. I sent my driver to the store and manish said he cant do much inspite of my threatening to go to police court and media he said he cant do much as by mistake they have packed one shoe of size 7 and one of size 8 and now they dont have it available. I told him to issue me a credit note or do something and it was a cold response. I would expect someone from reebok senior team to call and resolve this asap Amit K Lalit [protected]
          Dec 11, 2014

Reebok India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have a pair of Reebok shoes which are having minor repairs. I reported to a dealer of Reebok shop at Bilaspur. But they...
            I had purchased a pair of shoes from Reebok outlet on dated 16/11/2014 with a heavy discount. I am happy that I got a pair...
            Dear Sir, My self Sanjay Singh Kohli This is to bring to your notice that I had purchased Reebok shoes Outlet Store Prgati...

Respected Sir, My name is kanishk, .I want to complaint about a brand reebok who promised me to give few items as a lucky purchase but I didt received the described material. I am deeply dissapointed with reebok services. I paid the amount of Rs 5500 for it and did not got any thing. I complaint about that to the phone number ( [protected] ) I received call from. They remarked it as a mistake and promised to apologise for it with in 15 working days. Now they are not even responding my further calls. Please take appropriate actions to maintain your reputation. Please respond on my complaint as soon as possible. yours sincerely, kanishk cont no: [protected]
            Nov 30, 2014

Reebok India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Respected Sir, My name is Purushottam das sharma, I am from gwalior (M.P). I use to shop online usually.One day I received a call (from: [protected] ) named as reebok offering a winning prize in a reebok lucky draw, and assured to give few branded items from reebok only for Rs 5500/- and a Samsung galaxy star pro as a free gift with them. Items were as follows: 1. Reebok wrist watch. 2. Reebok leather belt. 3. Reebok pocket mans purse. 4. Reebok T shirt. 5. Reebok aviators. 6. Reebok Lower. 7. Reebok travel bag. When I received the parcel for rs. 5500/- I found that the samsung galaxy star pro (free gift) was missing. I complaint about that to the phone number ( [protected] ) I received call from. They remarked it as a mistake and promised to apologise for it by sending samsung galaxy phone with in 15 working days. After 15 days when I call them to remind my complaint, they again apologise and promised to send samsung galaxy star pro with in 20/11/2014 as a dead line. When I did not received the phone, I again called them many times but all my calls went answered. I also cross checked the items I got from reebok, and found them fake!! I sincerely want you to concern on such a big issues on cons on the name of reebok originals. Please take appropriate actions to maintain your reputation. Also advise me what should I do. You can contact me on: [protected]. or email: [protected]@gmail.com Please respond on my complaint as soon as possible. Yours faithfully, P D Sharma.
              Nov 30, 2014

Reebok India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
              I too received similar call two days back but I refused to give any personal details without authentication. Instead I asked them to read out details about me which they have in their record and I will confirm if it is correct, or mail the details of scheme. After that, they disconnected the call...The number from which I received the call was[protected] in the name of Sakshi Dilli. I still don't know if it was really authentic call. They were offering me all reeboknitems explained in above complaint in Just Rs. 6500 plus Samsung Galaxy A5 mobile (worth Rs.17000) fore free!
              Sir i also rec a call from reebok they also offerd me 1. Reebok shoes 2. Reebok tracksuits 3.t shirt 4 . Sunglass 5. Watch and samsung j7 mobile worth rs 15000 . So i want to know should i rec the product or it is fake. I got call frm this no +[protected] they told me that i have to pay 6990 rs. Pls make me sure that it is a real call or fake thank you my email id is . Priyanka.[protected]@gmail.com
              I too, have received the similer call at todays afternoon. The mobile no. is [protected]. The call holder was a male person. He was offering all the reebokian items in just rs. 6000 with samsung glaxy grand g7. He said, "your mobile no. has been luckly drawn. As per this draw you are the winner of all the reebokians items with a sumsung glaxy grand g7. I[censored] are interested then you can book this offer right now by just providing ur home address and name. The parcel will be sent to you in within a week. Moreover you will have to pay at the time you will receive your items by a courier man. Also, if you find any of the items missing or defective, we will take it under consideration and the items will be soon replaced with another good one." Then I ask him that where has he foud my mobile no. for the lucky draw? He replied the company randamly selects mobile no. from the internet and the draw is carried on with the help of a computer. Wao! i am so lucky. I further refused to provide any of my details but i ask him to send all the details and snapshot of the items he is providing by mailing me. He does not take my e-mail address at the same time but tells me to massage him at the same no. I do the same. Time passed but i did not found any such mail in my inbox. After an hour he calles me for my confermession to the items. I said ; "unless i do not receive the mail i can't give you a my green signal." He conferms me that he has mailed me and said to recheck the mail, he will call me after half an hour. I again searched for the same but i found no such mail. I have waited for the call but he does not call again.

Sir, please take the neccessary action against such phone caller. who are just making fool to the people all around to make money. Please, respond to my complain as soon as possible.
              I also got the call and number was [protected]. I shared my details with the Caller. How do I proceed now?
              I got 2 calls with in 1 month. They says we are from rebook company. Each time i miss the call so i call them back but they said they have not made a call on this number. I don't know from where did they get my number...

Hello, i have bought shoes from Reebok outlet, Chandigarh for Rs 6999 on 23.11.2014. On Tuesday (25.11.2014) while surfing...

hi, I have purchased reebok extreme lp shoes in august from one of the reebok showroon in pacific mall ghaziabad. in just 15 days that shoes were torned from front. We went to showroom in october and that showroom was closed. Please let me know what to do thanks...
                REEBOK EXTREME LP SHOES TORN FROM FRONT
                REEBOK EXTREME LP SHOES TORN FROM FRONT
                Nov 25, 2014

Reebok India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Hello, I have purchased reebok shoes from myntra four months back. Ofcourse on discount. After using it only for office(no running/sports activity) for four months, now the shoes got demanded. I reach out to myntra for replacement or return. But mytra replied back saying product is out of warranty so they will not take return/replace it. Can somebody help me on this issue. Thanks in Advance Ahmed
                  Nov 23, 2014

Reebok India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Dear Sir, with ref to above I have lodged a complaint regarding manufacturing defect of my Reebok shoe .I purchased pair of shoe from ANKUR GALLERY BARNALA on[protected] nad with in a month the shoe cloth is tear from side corner.I would like to here answer of my complaint from your experts of Bio-Mechanics & department of research & development . If they are unable to answer, my complaint should be reconsider for replacement. My contact no. [protected] Sahil bansal
                    Nov 20, 2014

Reebok India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Sir, I had bought a pair of Reebok sport sandals Model No. M43217 (as mention on the box) Size 10 US and colour Navy/Carbon, on 18th of Oct 2014 from Mahipalpur ( Khasra no. 331/1 Rangpuri village, Near Hotel Radisson) New Delhi. But there is manufacturing defect in the sandals which I recognize at home on the next day. The problem is of balance between the sandals and if you wear it then it induces pain in the right leg above ankle. So it is very uncomfortable to wear it. I went to the shop but they refused to exchange it as they didn’t entertain the complaints regarding manufacturing defect and asked me to contact to the customer care of Reebok for the solution. I have been trying your no. but every time I call it is forwarded to the IVRS and as I was on official tour so I am unable to send you this mail earlier. So, I request you to please look into this matter and take the necessary step regarding the same. Billing Details are as follows: Bill No : SC9039 Date:18.Oct.2014 Model No. M43217 10US NAVY /CARBON Regards AMIT SHUKLA MINISTRY OF HOME AFFAIRS [protected], [protected].
                      Nov 10, 2014

Reebok India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Dear sir/madam I have bought a Reebok Shoes, within one year sole from bottom was come out. It means pasting of shoes...
                        03 YEARS BACK I HAD BOUGHT A BRIEFCASE FROM GOA.THE PRODUCT WAS GOOD IN QUALITY AND NOW IT NEEDS REPAIRS. PLEASE ADVISE IF...