Reebok India Complaints & Reviews

2.2
Last updated Dec 1, 2021
Profile

File a complaint to Reebok India

Having problems with Reebok India?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Reebok India customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Reebok India reviews & complaints (995)

We have hand over for replacement 1 pair which we have purchased Your Party accepted our Complain as well as 1 pair on[protected] today[protected] we contact on their showroom they have not given us Proper Reply as well as no Replacement of the Same Sandal their approach attitude and behaviour is not in a manner with the customer today we Register our Complain with you our humble Req. kindly Consider our Comp Favourably for the same Product in a same color as early as possible (within 24hrs) otherwise we Compel to contact our Legal Advisor to take Stern Action and we try to defame your Product at any level as well as at any Cost our Contact number is [protected] MRP 1999 Color Black Size - 11 Product Description - V[protected]REEBEL Article No. V70305 Invoice No. SC2664 Date 1-11-15 Reebok Mayank Shoopers Plaza, CG Road opp. Municipal Market Ahmedabad [protected]
Reebok India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

This is a complaint regarding the following item: Product: M[protected]TWISTFORM shoe Invoice no: SC2101 Purchase date: 09/09/2015 9:02pm Branch: Phoenix Mall, Bangalore Price: Rs 6, 999 Being a loyal Reebok customer, this was a repeat purchase of Reebok shoe. Having pain in my heel, I had specifically asked for a shoe with good heel support. I was shown this particular product and the salesperson strongly vouched for its superior heel cushioning. However, within only few days (less than a month) of my purchase, I started having the following two problems: 1. The heel cushion collapsed completely, offering me no support whatsoever. My heel pain has subsequently increased severely after using this shoe. 2. The shoe tilts on the side suddenly (multiple times), resulting in ligament injury. Needless to say that I am extremely disappointed and dissatisfied with this product and would like to return this. I was travelling immediately after my purchase and hence, could not return this earlier. When I went to the the purchase store as soon as I could, I did not get the desired cooperation from the store (as was promised at the time of sale) and instead was asked to write a mail to customer care (this was very surprising and annoying, resulting in time and money wastage for me). We have even tried contacting the ASM: [protected] (Parvez), but the phone number is never received. I have now been troubled enough and feel that I have made a mistake by sticking to Reebok. Kindly arrange for full refund of my money and resolution of this complaint as soon as possible. So far your shoe and your service have been completely worthless, Hoping for things to change and looking forward for a quick resolution to this. P.S. I have attached the images of relevant sales invoice as well as images of the shoe from different angles. Note, that while the exterior looks alright, the shoe cushioning is completely gone. Thanks Piyush
    Reebok India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Iam facing problem with rebook sandals it was buy before 1 month it was created problem to me my problem is under the strip layer was come out and soul was also came out if case not slove my problem I go to consumer court and wear case on u r product
      Reebok India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Hi, Sir/Madam I have bought Reebok sports shoes, I have bill of that purchase on[protected] at 05:12. In one and half month, sole of shoes become in two pieces.When I have tried to contact to showroom from where I have bought that, then number is invalid.So I am doing online complaint about this. My article number of shoes is J94132 and I bought this from J.D. Associates Nawanshahar Road, Balachaur.My mob.no.is [protected] and email id is [protected]@gmail.com.Please contact me immediately and solve my problem

I have shopped M[protected]One Cushion CityLife of rs 10999. Product quality is very bad, after using it for short time. I've experienced that shoe is getting torn from different sides. Wrote various mails to REEBOK INDIA customer care but never got any response.
          Reebok India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I purchased a Reebok core watch from Ask me bazaar.com when I got it I saw It was a damaged watch. I returned it. My returned no is ASR156263. My name is Sourav Paul and my mobile no is [protected]. But i do not get my money back till now. Already 40 days over. I gave my Bank account no and all regarding information to a customer care executive.
            Reebok India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I Have purchased Reebok lower which was for 2500 appro and got it on 50 % discount and I paid 1299 .When I wore the lower for the first time and went to my classs it was falling down as the elastic for not of gud quality.I went to vendor at lajpat he got one stich done by local tailor and said now it would be fine .I asked for replacement but he gave me this option and when I again wore it I am facing the same problem. Would need support as 1299 is not a small amount and not atall satisfied with the product Please help! Thanks & Regards Puneet Bawa([protected])
              Reebok India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
              can i have the update please

Sir, I had buyed a reebok sub duo lite black running shoes with the product code being [protected], from jabong and was charged 3, 884. I used the shoes for a day and my ankle are paining a lot and shoe is discomfort though my shoe size is same as my foot size.So, i here by kindly request u to exchange the shoes as the jabong group is denying to accept as i have used it for day. please, do the favour as early as possible. I m sending the bill as enclosure
                Aug 9, 2021
                Hey Nishi

Please contact our care team at[protected]. Our care team member will definitely assist you.

Samar

I purchased a pair of shoes from the Reebok Store in Phoenix Mall (Bangalore ) under fresh arrivals ( On[protected]. It is just one month[protected] and the shoes is having a hair line cut on both the pieces on its net and it has nothing to do with any sharp objects or coming in contact with any objects, which is on the upper surface of the shoes as it is at a place where it doesn't come in contact to objects. It will be more clear by seeing the shoes, I have attached the snap for it. It looks to be the bad net quality used in this shoes. I request for a refund as I am going to buy another pair of shoes.
                  Reebok India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Hi, I had purshased reebok sublite female shoes from Ghaziabad gaur mall reebok outlet on 29th November 2015, such a costly shoes rs 6400 and not even a year completed the shoes has damaged I wear it occasionaly for walk.Is this your product so cheap quality, I am sending you the pictures of damaged product.Do revert and solve the issue ASAP Dr Shweta Nagar [protected]@gmail.com
                    Reebok India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                    Same condition with my shoes. I had purchased Reebok Men's Runtone and not even four months completed the shoes has damaged. Do revert and solve the issue ASAP. [protected]@gmail.com

I placed an Order # 12667000 on Reebok India's official website (https://shop4reebok.com/) on June 11, 2015. online payment was done for the product and order was booked. After waiting for a week i received a call from them and they told me that "product can't be delivered as it failed in quality check parimeter". After that i ordered another product on June 17, 2015. Same things happens again. Again i ordered product on July 02, 2015. Same thing happens again.. Also communication not reached on time for the cancelation of order. Very very bad experience. it was too frustating...
                      Reebok India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have a watch of Reebok which got damaged . I want to change it strap and battery but I don't know that from I should repair it. Please help me and tell me what to do . I live in Nagpur so please tell me if there is any service center in Nagpur.
                        Reebok India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

My shoe got damaged within 6 months because of the kind of material used. This kind of material(where it is damaged) should...

I placed an Order # 11979631 on Reebok India's official website (https://shop4reebok.com/) on 09/07/2015 for Rs.1, 479. Since this was COD order, they called me to confirm the order on 10/07/2015 and I acknowledged the order and asked them to ship. On 11/07/2015, I receive a call from Reebok India stating that there was technical snag on their website and the actual cost of the product is Rs.1, 679 and they will have to cancel my order. If I wish to receive the product, I will have to shell out Rs.200 more. If there was technical snag, why should customer bear the brunt.
                          Reebok India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have ordered a reebok shoe from the flipkart.com. Now I suspect whether the ordered shoe is original or not or anone is...

I am ahuge fan of reebok...i wanted to tell you guys that snapdeal online one of the most common indian online shopping store is selling fake reebok sunglasses and trackpants...i am experiencing difficulties finding the product online through barcode scanner...i am a student ..new genaration of india so its not hard for us to tell the fakes..but majority of indian online shoppers dont care to scan the shopped products ...this will lead to less sales of reebok originals...whoever is making the product he have made a pretty good copy of the product please i dont want to see a good company like yours to suffer downfall...i hope you take my complaint seriously.they are selling them real cheap...
                            Aug 6, 2021
                            Dear haramkh00rsidd,

We apologize for the inconvenience. We care about your grievance, and your complaint has been noted and is currently being worked upon by our team. We would like to know more about your problem and its details. Please share your contact details and complaint description with us at [protected]@snapdeal.com, mentioning your order ID in the subject line of the mail.

Thank you for cooperating.

Snapdeal Online Team
                            Dear haramkh00rsidd,

Information about your contact details are still awaited from you. In case you are still facing any concern, please contact us on [protected]@snapdeal.com.

Snapdeal Online Team

I bought mens reebok training Runtone doheny 2.0 shoes from janak puri new delhi official reebok store for Rs.6749/- After...

Reebok India — counterfeit Reebok product

Dear sir(s), I had purchased a Reebok watch for online shopping portal Askmebazaar", however, the product was different...

i have purchased a sandal from comfy shoemakers p ltd, DB road, R S Puram, coimbatore, tamil nadu on 25/04/2015. i am using the product occasionally only . there has been stitching complaint on the top of the right sandal and also the glue has given away in the inner side. i have taken the product to the dealer all the way from my hometown to get the warranty . to my agony they asked me to get it registered in the site and get back with the letter, so please kindly take up the matter and revert to me at the earliest. i have a request that i would be happy if i could get the product changed at the outlet in palakkad kerala. thanking you. arun shankar [protected] [protected]@gmail.com palakkad attaching the invoice and photos of the sandal
                              Reebok India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I purchased a watch from ebay last two weak before with PaisaPay ID [protected] (Reebok Premium Black/White Analog & Digital Watch MRP: Rs 2999. ( SKU: I22727 ) [protected] )). But after once i used, its strap was broken, so how I can use that one. I contacted to ebay, but they are telling that you have one year warranty, so you contact Reebok service center. So please help me and repair or replace my watch. You can contact me by [protected]@gmail.com